Home

New Gun Laws Coming to Canada

Posted By: CoonsBane

New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/30/22 11:51 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadas-trudeau-freeze-handgun-ownership-mandatory-buybacks
Posted By: G Hose

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/30/22 11:54 PM

Understand the trucker protest now boco???
No reason to push back huh?
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/30/22 11:58 PM

Oh, they aren't talking about boco's hunting guns. Get a grip, man!
Posted By: Posco

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 12:00 AM

It's good to be king.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 12:00 AM

Canada, smell the freedom!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 12:12 AM

Boco will be along shortly to parrot that beacon of freedom, Canada.
Posted By: G Hose

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Boco will be along shortly to parrot that beacon of freedom, Canada.

I can smell the freedom form here..... NOT!
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:09 AM

Like it or not our northern brothers Trudeau is winning.....
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:09 AM

I'm gonna give Boco the benefit of doubt on this one. He knows how much this sucks for his country.
Posted By: slydogx

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:14 AM

It is the world's worst kept secret that all of the main parties save the conservatives are in favor of additional gun control legislation. If you voted for these guys, you deserve what you get...the rest of us are just paying the price for other people's ignorance on the issue. I can't have nice things because other people are irresponsible...part of life in Canada
Posted By: hippie

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:26 AM

Part of life here too Slydogx.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:31 AM

The freedom convoy must have got their attention.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by riverratdm
The freedom convoy must have got their attention.

Bingo.
Posted By: grampy

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:44 AM

China has nothing on us when it comes to do as I say.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 02:51 AM

Canadian citizens need to push back,..if not they will be regulated to serfs. There are not to many options available.
In a country with such wildness, it is in their own best interest to preserve their foundational accuments.
Freedom seems diminished in Canadian land,..it's sad if they falter.
Posted By: Boco

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 02:58 AM

Guns have nothing to do with my freedom here.
Guns are simply a tool to put meat on the table.No one has taken any of my guns.

if the time comes when we have to fight we will get whatever we need.And it will be more than guns of course.
What is written on a piece of paper has little to do with anything when you have to fight a foreign intruder.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Guns are simply a tool to put meat on the table.

if the time comes when we have to fight we will get whatever we need.And it will be more than guns of course.
What is written on a piece of paper has little to do with anything when you have to fight a foreign intruder.

That's what is referred to as sour grapes rationalization.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:05 AM

Not at all.
How do you explain the lack of freedom you have in America compared to Canada yet you all have 10 times the guns?
Guns have nothing to do with freedom.
False sense of security.
You will need a lot more than guns to fight when the time comes.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:07 AM

Guns are simply a tool to put meat on the table.No one has taken any of my guns.

How do you plan to fight the enemy from within ?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:07 AM

I got first dibs on Boco's SKS when he gladly hands it in!

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by trapper les

How do you plan to fight the enemy from within ?

Same way we routed the british army from Ireland.
Or like we booted you yankees back home in 1812.
Or the same way the ukes are fighting the commies.
When patriots need weapons of war you can easily get them.Doesnt matter what is written on a piece of paper.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:11 AM

Boco

Serious question, do u think the proposed gun laws will make citizens any safer if they are made into law?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:12 AM

Not at all.
How do you explain the lack of freedom you have in America compared to Canada yet you all have 10 times the guns?
False sense of security.

Biden isn't worried about crime, he's involved in it himself. He's worried about guys like me, people who have a means to resist.

This is as close to one as you'll probably ever get. Go ahead and drool, it's understandable.
[Linked Image]

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:13 AM

You might be surprised.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:17 AM

Here I was thinking that Canadians needed a little help liberating themselves from the eastern Canadian Commies

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Boco

Serious question, do u think the proposed gun laws will make citizens any safer if they are made into law?

Its the crooks in the city that commit all the crimes so like I said,it doesnt matter what is written on a piece of paper-anyone can get what they want.
Probably just drive up the price.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:21 AM

Here I was thinking that Canadians needed a little help liberating themselves from the eastern Canadian Commies

Well Les,if you consider Ontario eastern,we are a conservative province,and according to all the pundits conservatives are about to sweep ontario again on thursdays election.
BC out west is full of left wing commies.Quebec is pretty much far right wing govt.Almost dictatorship.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:21 AM

Thanks

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:23 AM

When patriots need weapons of war you can easily get them.Doesnt matter what is written on a piece of paper.

Those patriots will be severely limited by an aggressive governmental attrition.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:25 AM

No we werent.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:25 AM

Well Les,if you consider Ontario eastern,we are a conservative province,and according to all the pundits conservatives are about to sweep ontario again on thursdays election.
BC out west is full of left wing commies.Quebec is pretty much far right wing govt.Almost dictatorship.

I dont consider Ontario Eastern, I am confused though, Ditatorships are considered left for the most part. On our side. Far right is for gunowner rights and 2nd amendment rights here. Are the definitions of conservative/liberal ...right, left, opposite over there ?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:26 AM

Trudeau is a commie in my book

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:30 AM

No Facism is far right,Communism far left.
You can have a communist dictator on the far left(Stalin) or a facist dictator on the far right(Hitler).
Totally opposite ideology. I am a center right conservative and Vote conservative.
I have little use for extrmists on either side of the political spectrum.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:33 AM

No we werent.

not yet,...follow your progression of gun laws,..there are more coming.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:35 AM

Owning a bunch of guns has nothing to do with freedom.
If it did your kids wouldnt be scared to go to school.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:39 AM

Your right Boco, so how much for your SKS?

Doubt your govt will give you much since you will be forced to sell it to them.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:41 AM

Not at all.
False sense of security.

I guess I never caught where Canada has more freedom. Freedom Like not being let into or out of your own country. Ridiculous lock downs.

Yes things suck in America in a lot of areas but I can't think of a single place freedom Is better in Canada. Maybe more freedom to have doctor assisted suicide. But that's all I can think of.

I'm not trying to be smart just have no idea what your metrics are you are using?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:43 AM

That's silly

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
Your right Boco, so how much for your SKS?

Doubt your govt will give you much since you will be forced to sell it to them.

SKS are legal,no different than any semi auto mid power rifle.
I thought russian sks were banned in the usa why prices were so high.You collect them?You can buy the ones currently in your country but illegal for you to import one I think.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:54 AM

Legal for now, you can bet they're included in the proposed buy back.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:54 AM

Mine are Chinese made.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
Legal for now, you can bet they're included in the proposed buy back.

No they are not.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 04:05 AM

Yet, if everyone up there feels like you appear to they will keep adding.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 04:12 AM

Owning a bunch of guns has nothing to do with freedom.
If it did your kids wouldnt be scared to go to school.

That;s quite an assumption. How would those kids know your proclivity to firearms?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 04:27 AM

No buy out is good, it's a loss of freedom. I am not familiar with the Canadian constitution, but I believe in limiting the powers of government.

I believe that the better armed the citizens are, the better the manners of government will be, especially if the penalty for killing a villain is not to great. Trudeau is seemingly villainous.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 04:47 AM

Boco,

What you fail to understand is that the elite globalists are communists. They want to run the world without firing a shot with the false promises of prosperity and security. There is nothing they love more than a useful fool.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 05:15 AM

Boco

The War of 1812 was between the United States and Great Britain. Canada was just a pimple on Great Britain’s posterior and Canadians were given their independence by Great Britain. They did not fight for it. “Canada is an independent federal state established in 1867 by the British North America Act.” Fifty three years after the War of 1812 ended.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 05:46 AM

Canada is a vast geographical land mass that bodes well with defensive applications. Add that with our wishes to solidifie both with central and south american principles .
Its borders , coastal longevity. Our only threat is within, which could very well happen.
Posted By: Kermit

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:02 AM

Travel restrictions denied for unvaccinated, Gun laws introduced.Same day. Coincidence?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Kermit
Travel restrictions denied for unvaccinated, Gun laws introduced.Same day. Coincidence?

No that's just more freedom, govern me harder daddy. Don't you like freedom? Boco knows his freedom and he says let freedom ring come on they could do better banning more.

I figured he will comply and love it the same as he likes paying his taxes.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:51 AM

A guy living in the woods of Canada has an opinion on his country and the US Tman thought police criticize him for it.

Freedom is letting other people have differing views. This issue is for Canadians to sort out. We have a Constitution we should be worried about in the US.

Plus, if Canada is disarmed y'all can invade it.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
A guy living in the woods of Canada has an opinion on his country and the US Tman thought police criticize him for it.

Freedom is letting other people have differing views. This issue is for Canadians to sort out. We have a Constitution we should be worried about in the US.

I would not say a word but he has so often voice his opinion on the US. That opens him right up to point out where his views lead.

I'm still waiting on where Canada has more freedom then the US even thought they have ten fold less guns?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 11:39 AM

What’s up with the full court press on handguns? I usually am a step or two ahead of the Leftist but this 9mm deal caught me off guard. Administrations of the US and Canada go after them after a shooting involving a evil nut job and a couple Ar’s. What’s the angle on 9mm? The most popular handgun in the US. Doesn’t make sense
Posted By: Finster

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by white dog
Boco

The War of 1812 was between the United States and Great Britain. Canada was just a pimple on Great Britain’s posterior and Canadians were given their independence by Great Britain. They did not fight for it. “Canada is an independent federal state established in 1867 by the British North America Act.” Fifty three years after the War of 1812 ended.

That's why the queen still owns them. You have her on your money after all. grin
Posted By: Finster

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 11:47 AM

Pffftttt..... We could take it now with two Red Ryders and a bass boat! grin
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Finster

Pffftttt..... We could take it now with two Red Ryders and a bass boat! grin

Quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: kingrat

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 01:55 PM

Well when California runs out of water you'll need to invade us for our fresh water so please just do it now, it's also customary to kill the leader of the country you just took over, so please come quick.
Posted By: warrior

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
What’s up with the full court press on handguns? I usually am a step or two ahead of the Leftist but this 9mm deal caught me off guard. Administrations of the US and Canada go after them after a shooting involving a evil nut job and a couple Ar’s. What’s the angle on 9mm? The most popular handgun in the US. Doesn’t make sense

Well if you really must know someone thought it was a good idea at the last 1911 convention.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 02:29 PM

Could it be that in Bidens feeble mind if you can outlaw the most popular gun how easy would it be on the rest?
Posted By: Mac86

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:51 PM

The way this discussion went you may aswell call this Trappergirls.com.
Leave it to some American buffoons to stick their chest out and remind us they can openly carry at their local Walmart while buying frozen pizzas and Pepsi by the cartload. Congrats you can carry a gun. They are extremely handy for people that need a 5 min breather after they put their socks on in the morning.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:51 PM

Not at all.

Are you sure about that? What freedoms do you have that we lack?
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:53 PM

I think you just answered your own question. Why would they not start with the most popular handgun in America? Did you think this really had something to do with protecting kids as opposed to disarming US citizens?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
Not at all.

Are you sure about that? What freedoms do you have that we lack?

He won't answer I ask him every time he says this type thing.

All I can think of is they can get doctors assistance with suicide if they ask and met the requirements.
Posted By: kingrat

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 04:29 PM

The weed boys it's the weed
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by kingrat
Well when California runs out of water you'll need to invade us for our fresh water so please just do it now, it's also customary to kill the leader of the country you just took over, so please come quick.

That right there is funny. Thank you

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 06:21 PM

Boco is an attention seeking Troll who traps and is getting exactly what he wants.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 06:28 PM

Americans have an opinion on their own country as well and Officer Boco of the thought police constant bashes America and Americans. He can take what he dishes out. Let the defense rest.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 07:55 PM

I dont constantly bash the US-you people constantly try to bash Canada,and I shove it back at you.
You start it and I finish it.Simple as that.That is why you get disgruntled,then gravitate to personal attack,which does not bother me in the least-just proves that I am winning.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 08:19 PM

Boco....the winner...lol
Prize...get to play with his queen boy in power...lol
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 08:31 PM

Yep...winning in a yuge way..
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by grampy
China has nothing on us when it comes to do as I say.

They must have got that out of Nancy P's playbook: 'Do as I say, not as I do."
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 09:28 PM

Canada is such a beautiful country. I hate seeing it being ruined like the USA especially by that arrogant brat that is in charge. Can you Canadians vote him out soon or does he have lifetime dictatorship power.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Donnie H
Boco....the winner...lol

Is that what most Americans would consider a prize or is it just you? What kind of person considers that a prize? I mean besides you?
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 09:36 PM

You might be surprised.

Surprised like the folks in the Warsaw Ghetto?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 09:40 PM

[Linked Image]

This here is what I consider freedom. I don’t need to hire a guide to hold my hand or anything. I can go where I want when I want for whatever animals I want. That there is all the freedom I need.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Not at all.
False sense of security.

Biden isn't worried about crime, he's involved in it himself. He's worried about guys like me, people who have a means to resist.

This is as close to one as you'll probably ever get. Go ahead and drool, it's understandable.
[Linked Image]

Not bad but you should see my old 22.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 09:59 PM

Curious, how many times have you replied to Boco, "this issue is for Americans to sort out"?

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mac86
The way this discussion went you may aswell call this Trappergirls.com.
Leave it to some American buffoons to stick their chest out and remind us they can openly carry at their local Walmart while buying frozen pizzas and Pepsi by the cartload. Congrats you can carry a gun. They are extremely handy for people that need a 5 min breather after they put their socks on in the morning.

You're too funny....Lol
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan McLeod
Originally Posted by Donnie H
Boco....the winner...lol

Is that what most Americans would consider a prize or is it just you? What kind of person considers that a prize? I mean besides you?

Are you jelious hes play'in with him and not play'in with you...lol

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:23 PM

Again. Another weird comment. I wouldn’t want to hunt with you.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

Curious, how many times have you replied to Boco, "this issue is for Americans to sort out"?

I think I have. Years ago.

At some point though, I just decided to enjoy his work.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I'm gonna give Boco the benefit of doubt on this one. He knows how much this sucks for his country.

Ok. I was wrong.

Re: New Gun Laws Coming to Canada - 05/31/22 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by wy.wolfer
You might be surprised.

Surprised like the folks in the Warsaw Ghetto?

No surprised like the british soldiers in Northern Ireland,when they said "where did the RA get all those armalites and mortars.I thought a piece of paper said they couldnt have them"
© 2024 Trapperman Forums