Home

Ashamed of 2nd Amendment

Posted By: drasselt

Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 02:59 PM

No Shame:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/05/from_senseless_trauma_to_predictable_hackery.html

our "President" finds himself embarrassed in the presence of foreign dignitaries....but: where is our Auschwitz? Where is our Sobibor? Our Treblinka? Where is our Holodomor? The Khmer Rouge in Cambodia killed roughly one third of their countrymen; Chairman Mao is said to have killed over 50 million of his -- where is the analogous American experience? Could it be that disarmed populations are left prey to violently abusive governments in ways that we Americans have never been -- and are not now -- owing to the Second Amendment? Could this unique American institution merit some gratitude inasmuch as it preemptively nullifies government-sponsored genocide as a viable project?
Posted By: woodtick

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 03:30 PM

And yet another conspiracy theory
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by woodtick

Was Hitler's holocaust just another conspiracy theory too?
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 03:48 PM

If he is ashamed of the country he is the president of ;he needs to be a part of the solution or step aside and let someone else be the leader of the United States of America
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 03:51 PM

Care to build on your statement. What part do you believe is the conspiracy theory?

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 03:56 PM

Biden committing genocide
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:06 PM

Biden is just a tool for the Globalist, The only thing he could butcher is the English language .

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:17 PM

He us not capable of doing anything but picking his jello flavor. On that you are correct. His handlers on the other hand have an agenda and will stop at nothing.

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:17 PM

Tories: persons inimical to the liberties of America

You can't expect them to get it. Probably a member of the Megan Markle fan club.

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
He us not capable of doing anything but picking his jello flavor. On that you are correct. His handlers on the other hand have an agenda and will stop at nothing.

There's the conspiracy theory part. He is the president of the United States. Who is supposed to be his handler do think?

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:29 PM

tick your head is buried somewhere the sun doesn't shine. 2nd amendment says nothing about Biden.

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:30 PM

See dilemmas post above. Globalist. They are not conspiracy theories thay are spoiler alerts.

The info is out there and admitted on many of the conspiracy theories. You just have to look and think. But that takes time work and thinking. Few can hav time for hard stuff like that. It's better for them to be told what to think.

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by drasselt
tick your head is buried somewhere the sun doesn't shine. 2nd amendment says nothing about Biden.

Nobody said it did, but providence implied your president had a handler

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
See dilemmas post above. Globalist. They are not conspiracy theories thay are spoiler alerts.

The info is out there and admitted on many of the conspiracy theories. You just have to look and think. But that takes time work and thinking. Few can hav time for hard stuff like that. It's better for them to be told what to think.

So in other words you have no proof

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:40 PM

Nobody said it did, but providence implied your president had a handler

Typical lame leftist dodge. You called conspiracy theory on the Original Post before anyone said anything else. Then you named Biden. Moving the goalpost won[t work here genius.

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:43 PM

It's obvious to anyone with cognitive abilities thing are not right . The question is what and how and who. It is out there but looking things up themselves instead of giving them the answer is how I teach my kids they learn more and how to problem solve and think for themselves that way. Look into things with as open a mind as you can you may be surprised to find your position was correct or that it was not. But going in with your mind made up you will find nothing but what supports your position no matter How far you have to stretch to come to it.

I hope this does not get into name calling and get locked like so many other threads . It's in not productive and likes people in to their views harder than an open conversation.

I'm willing to look at anything objectively to see if I'm wrong.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:47 PM

Jesh, it’s on video for the world to see, One of Biden’s handlers is the Easter Bunny.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:53 PM

woodtick,

I read your profile signature. You may know when it’s raining, but do you know how to stay dry?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 04:55 PM

There's the conspiracy theory part. He is the president of the United States. Who is supposed to be his handler do think?

They've all had handlers. They dont have advisors out the ying-yang for nothing.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 05:16 PM

No Shame:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/05/from_senseless_trauma_to_predictable_hackery.html

our "President" finds himself embarrassed in the presence of foreign dignitaries....but: where is our Auschwitz? Where is our Sobibor? Our Treblinka? Where is our Holodomor? The Khmer Rouge in Cambodia killed roughly one third of their countrymen; Chairman Mao is said to have killed over 50 million of his -- where is the analogous American experience? Could it be that disarmed populations are left prey to violently abusive governments in ways that we Americans have never been -- and are not now -- owing to the Second Amendment? Could this unique American institution merit some gratitude inasmuch as it preemptively nullifies government-sponsored genocide as a viable project?

Excellent read. Thank you.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 05:33 PM

Maybe the ones he is referring to when he says, "They don't want me to take questions", or the ones writing the words he stumbles through on the teleprompter. I suppose they don't show that stuff on CNN.
Posted By: white17

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 05:38 PM

Woodtick: I think you may have misunderstood the original post.

Your response indicates to me that you don't believe Biden is committing genocide. I agree with that opinion.

I also think the article above agrees with that opinion.

"Could this unique American institution merit some gratitude inasmuch as it preemptively nullifies government-sponsored genocide as a viable project?"

This is saying that there is NO genocide because of the existence of the second amendment. It is not postulating any ongoing genocide by the Biden administration.

If I am understanding both you and the article correctly.........then I have trouble understanding your characterization of it as a "conspiracy theory."
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 05:47 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
[Linked Image]

Conspiracy theory. Beat wood tick to it.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 06:51 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 07:21 PM

There's the conspiracy theory part. He is the president of the United States. Who is supposed to be his handler do think?[/quote]

It's called the deep state, which also includes the world globalists. You know nothing about the big picture my friend

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster

It's called the deep state, which also includes the world globalists. You know nothing about the big picture my friend[/quote]

thats my point, who????? All you guys know all about them, well, start naming names
Posted By: Boco

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 07:41 PM

The internet sure has screwed up a lot of people,lol.

Google monte pythons communist quiz sketch for a good laugh.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 08:46 PM

^ laugh

fjb
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 09:27 PM

No Shame:

One of the few times I agree with this t--d. Yes, he should be embarrassed...everywhere he goes, in front of everyone he sees.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 09:37 PM

he should be ashamed of his administration, himself and giggles.....they are a laughing stock.

These folks are going for the gusto right now....wait and see but prepare while you wait.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 09:48 PM

The dems have no problem killing defenseless children, don't you think they would put a gun to the head of someone who does not follow their religion if they could?
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 09:52 PM

How can any normal person listen to Biden speak and not realize he has handlers? And not for the reason other presidents have has "handlers"!
Woodtick, maybe you're on the path to helping Castros gay son when the time for genocide comes!
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Ashamed of 2nd Amendment - 05/31/22 10:47 PM

I doubt Biden is any more ashamed or embarrassed trying to explain something to foreign dignitaries, than I am watching him muttering or mumbling his way through a sentence without making any sense.

If you don't think Biden has a handler, then you haven't watched him doing an interview with his wife at his side. She has to feed him information quite often.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums