Home

Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe

Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 07:14 PM

I received this PM from her. If you have the ability and desire to help, please do. https://gofund.me/a649e44d

Hi Paul. I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor and share a Go Fund ME, for me? I had a grand mal seizure over the weekend and as well will be have surgery on a recently discovered 2nd tumor. I had a very expensive ambulance ride, admitted to the hospital and unable to work... we're drowning in bills. (who isn't right now though) If it's not allowed, I totally understand. Just looking for some added help
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 07:50 PM

Paul, I would rather send what I can directly to her, rather than through a second party.

If someone could PM an address to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for providing the opportunity to help.

Charlie
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 07:55 PM

me too
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 08:03 PM

Me also
Posted By: Kristen🦊

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 08:07 PM

Thank you all so much for your consideration. I can send you a message. smile
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Kristen🦊

Do you have time reach your goal before they releas the money to you like with kick start?

If so direct donations my hinder you there?

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Do you have time reach your goal before they releas the money to you like with kick start?

If so direct donations my hinder you there?

I'm not sure I understand?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 09:22 PM

When people do a kick start for a project it ask for their goal. They won't release the money if the goal is not met from my understanding. So most people set the goal very low so it's meet but hope it keeps going above that.

Go fund me may be different I know nothing about them. But it was a thought I had when I saw your goal and was worried if it was not meet if you would still receive the funds collected.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 09:28 PM

When people do a kick start for a project it ask for their goal. They won't release the money if the goal is not met from my understanding. So most people set the goal very low so it's meet but hope it keeps going above that.

Go fund me may be different I know nothing about them. But it was a thought I had when I saw your goal and was worried if it was not meet if you would still receive the funds collected.

I better look into that, I'm not sure.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 09:36 PM

Send me a message with your address Kristen. We will send something your way. Prayers sent
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 10:01 PM

Please send your address. God bless you and your family.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 10:10 PM

pm me kristen
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 10:16 PM

I hope someone finds about whether the goal needs to be met before they get their money and reports back
Thanks
Posted By: TI-TRAPPER

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 10:34 PM

Please pm me an address, prayers sent
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 10:41 PM

PM sent- like others I would like to help out
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 10:56 PM

No, you do not have to meet a goal to remove money from a gofundme.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 11:50 PM

PM me too Kristen. I'm on seizure meds myself.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/01/22 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

What are you on? I'm having a hard time with mine.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:17 AM

PM me Kristen. I'm not a big fan of this newfangled stuff!
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:35 AM

Kristen: The old stand by for Anti Convulsant meds was Dilantin. It works, but has a lot of bad side effects , when used long term . The newer class of drugs have their good points and bad points. If you are on Dilantin, and are expecting to be on that long term, you might want to see if the Neurologist can switch you over to the generic form of Keppra. Less side effects. Ony problem with that drug, was when I was being weaned off Dilantin, and onto the Keppra. You end up taking 2 different Anti Convulsant meds at the same time. Slowly adding more of the new drug, and over time, taking less of the old drug.
Posted By: MIsparkz

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:40 AM

Kristen I’ll be praying for you and your beautiful family. Although we’ve never interacted I’ve enjoyed your posts over many years. Like so many others here you feel like family that I’ve never met or even talked to😀
Please pm me your preferred way to help….if that’s the GoFundMe page that’s ok too.

Jeff

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Kristen: The old stand by for Anti Convulsant meds was Dilantin. It works, but has a lot of bad side effects , when used long term . The newer class of drugs have their good points and bad points. If you are on Dilantin, and are expecting to be on that long term, you might want to see if the Neurologist can switch you over to the generic form of Keppra. Less side effects. Ony problem with that drug, was when I was being weaned off Dilantin, and onto the Keppra. You end up taking 2 different Anti Convulsant meds at the same time. Slowly adding more of the new drug, and over time, taking less of the old drug.

I am currently trying Topamax. My fingers and toes tingle constantly and I'm very, very drowsy. Do you think that's reasonable?

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by MIsparkz
Kristen I’ll be praying for you and your beautiful family. Although we’ve never interacted I’ve enjoyed your posts over many years. Like so many others here you feel like family that I’ve never met or even talked to😀
Please pm me your preferred way to help….if that’s the GoFundMe page that’s ok too.

Jeff

Thank you so much Jeff
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 01:57 AM

What are you on? I'm having a hard time with mine.

If you don't mind my asking kristen, what do they have you on.

When my son started having GM seizures they put him on Kepra. That stuff knocked him on his butt, now he's on lamactical and I believe depakote. Even to this day he isn't the same, the meds slow him down for sure. The positive is he hasn't had a seizure in 5 years. It seems everyone is different and different medicines or cocktails work better for each individual.

It's scary and to my thinking, the neurologists seem like they don't know squat. The reality is they don't, I ended up taking my son to the Mayo Clinic as I felt I wasn't getting satisfactory answers from our local neurologist. It was basically the same information at both places.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 02:07 AM

Kristen I missed the post where you stated what you are taking. I am not familiar with that medicine.

One thing I found out after my son started having seizures at 17 years old there were/are lots of other people who have the same affliction. Eventually it was determined my son has epilepsy and it was causing his seizures. I have a friend that had one at 18 years and had his second one at 45, no treatment in between. They can't determine what caused his last one and was most likely stress.

Drowsiness is a side effect of anti-seizure meds or at least it is in my son's case. When my son began having them, he had two GMs in a period of just a few days. They put him on a pretty strong dose of Keppra, as I said, it turned him into a zombie. Eventually, they lowered the dose and changed medications, and lowered the doses periodically.

Good luck and don't be ashamed to ask questions, there are quite a few people on here that have gone through what you are or a family member has. If I remember correctly they told us that up to ten percent of the population has seizures and approximately 4 percent have epilepsy.
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 02:18 AM

Donated. Will do so again after paycheck. Praying for you.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 02:28 AM

Steven:

When it comes to Anti Convulsant drugs, it really is a guessing game. The Neurologists do the best they can to try and use the right drug for each type of Seizure. The problem is that while one drug might work for one person who has the exact same form of Epilepsy, it might not work for someone else. I asked my Doc , when we decided to switch meds " what happens if this does not work?" He said he was "pretty sure it would work, but if it didn't , I would just go back to the old drug; or try something else. "
Posted By: mudtracker

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 02:29 AM

Hope they are able to get it under control. My daughter has seizures, the first meds they gave her made her so angry and aggressive it was scary. Now she is on a keppra generic medication and it works very good for her.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 04:14 AM

Prayers Kristen

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Kristen I missed the post where you stated what you are taking. I am not familiar with that medicine.

One thing I found out after my son started having seizures at 17 years old there were/are lots of other people who have the same affliction. Eventually it was determined my son has epilepsy and it was causing his seizures. I have a friend that had one at 18 years and had his second one at 45, no treatment in between. They can't determine what caused his last one and was most likely stress.

Drowsiness is a side effect of anti-seizure meds or at least it is in my son's case. When my son began having them, he had two GMs in a period of just a few days. They put him on a pretty strong dose of Keppra, as I said, it turned him into a zombie. Eventually, they lowered the dose and changed medications, and lowered the doses periodically.

Good luck and don't be ashamed to ask questions, there are quite a few people on here that have gone through what you are or a family member has. If I remember correctly they told us that up to ten percent of the population has seizures and approximately 4 percent have epilepsy.

It sounds like it could be a trial and error with the medication. I have no recollection of the seizure but I did chew my tongue up pretty bad. I'm waiting for surgery clearance now to have a parotid tumor removed.

I'm sorry your son has gone through this, no one should have to.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by mudtracker
Hope they are able to get it under control. My daughter has seizures, the first meds they gave her made her so angry and aggressive it was scary. Now she is on a keppra generic medication and it works very good for her.

Oh my goodness!! Poor thing! I'm glad they were able to get things straightened out for her. I can tell my mood changes.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Prayers Kristen

Thank you so much!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by bhugo
Donated. Will do so again after paycheck. Praying for you.

Thank you!!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 11:42 AM

Up for the day shift.
Posted By: flash

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 11:44 AM

Hey young lady PM me also, prayers for you and your family. Scott

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:00 PM

Kristen, I am on Keppra. It's a miracle drug. I haven't had a seizure since I started it 4 years ago and haven't even had a head cold for several years. Or a hangover even.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:15 PM

Praying

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:25 PM

Kristen, I am on Keppra. It's a miracle drug. I haven't had a seizure since I started it 4 years ago and haven't even had a head cold for several years. Or a hangover even.

I may ask to switch to this if Topamax doesn't work out. I'm glad it's working for you!
Posted By: slydogx

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 12:34 PM

Good luck Kristen and best wishes for a full recovery. Sending a small donation and some prayers up from Ontario.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by slydogx
Good luck Kristen and best wishes for a full recovery. Sending a small donation and some prayers up from Ontario.

thank you so much!!!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/02/22 08:22 PM

Ttt

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/03/22 03:24 AM

Folks this young lady is every trappers favorite cover girl and in my opinion not only an accomplished trapper but also quite a classy individual.

I was happy to send along some help and I'd challenge all of you who can to give in her time of need. None of us know when a health crisis could affect any one of us.
Posted By: trapperEd

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/03/22 04:13 AM

Kristen,
Pleas pm me an address, I'll find something to send you.

Prayers for you ....
Ed
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/03/22 01:58 PM

I would like you to PM me also. I so want to help a fellow trapper, who is a person we all love.

Send that address and I'll try to help. You will be in our prayers.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/03/22 02:58 PM

Thank you all for your support, I will PM you all individually. smile

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/05/22 11:12 PM

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much! The medication that I was put on has some uncomfortable side-effects but I am slowly getting used to them as the week has gone on. Sadly though I had to sell a lot of our personal items, including our boat. Luckily, it was to someone who will let us use it occasionally! This weekend was one of those times. I haven't felt myself at all, I barely showered this week, let alone leave the house...(I know, disgusting) but I finally found the strength to get out and I'm really glad I did. laugh Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my GFM or who has sent me something in the mail. Words cannot express how much your support means.

[Linked Image]

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/05/22 11:28 PM

Nice! A good fish always makes a person feel better. Glad you were able to get out.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/05/22 11:29 PM

Kristen, if you’ve trimmed those eyebrows send me a PM. LOL.

Hope you’re going to get better soon. Come trap a MT coyote.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/05/22 11:31 PM

And post up a rat pic. None of this fish stuff. Unless it’s Friday. Lol.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 04:11 AM

ttt
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 04:26 AM

My wife is on Dialantin (sp) …had a GM 22 years ago …takes her meds everyday and has been good..and sharp as a tack.Finding the right med to function on …is key.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by USMC47 🦫

Actually, had them PERMANENTLY colored in just for you!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
My wife is on Dialantin (sp) …had a GM 22 years ago …takes her meds everyday and has been good..and sharp as a tack.Finding the right med to function on …is key.

Absolutely and the cause. I have a brain tumor and a parotid tumor. I'm supposed to have surgery in the 16th to remove the parotid tumor but now I have to wait for neuro clearance.
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 01:52 PM

Send me a pm Kristen. I would like to help.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 02:15 PM

[Linked Image]
A picture of all the fishies!!! Cannot wait to devour them.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/06/22 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by USMC47 🦫

Actually, had them PERMANENTLY colored in just for you!
Mercy!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/07/22 01:33 PM

Good to see you up and about than setting at home. Keep up the effort to survive.

I hope the rest of the family is doing well and getting along.

Looks like some good eating on that table.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/07/22 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by seniortrap
Good to see you up and about than setting at home. Keep up the effort to survive.

I hope the rest of the family is doing well and getting along.

Looks like some good eating on that table.

Thank you. Some days are harder than others. I actually went back to work yesterday. Trying to keep some normalcy. Next week I will have surgery. Trying to keep my head up.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/08/22 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck

I see my neurologist next month , I will be asking questions if this medication doesn't settle down! Thank you for the suggestion.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/10/22 01:04 PM

Happy Friday smile

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/10/22 05:04 PM

TTT
It is payday and one of our own has great need right now ladies and gentlemen. Please help if you can.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
TTT
It is payday and one of our own has great need right now ladies and gentlemen. Please help if you can.

Thank you.

Surgery is this Thursday. I'm definitely feeling more and more anxious! I do want to thank those that have been a huge help!!!! Your support does not go unnoticed!
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 11:07 AM

Best of luck Kristen. Your tman family is behind you!!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 04:22 PM

Did an address ever get posted?

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Did an address ever get posted?

I can message you, if you'd like?
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 06:43 PM

Send it
Posted By: Malukchuk

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 06:49 PM

I was on Dilantin for several years. Once i got married my wife came to my appointments as my seizures werent going away. Eventually we got the dr to schedule an appointment with the SWEDISH medical clinic in Seattle. That was a battle to get the appointment coming from alaska. Surgery took most of my episodes away. I am now on ZONISAMIDE and there is no side effects for me. IF you have time google the clinic above and try to get a refferal from your dr if possible for the place.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Malukchuk
I was on Dilantin for several years. Once i got married my wife came to my appointments as my seizures werent going away. Eventually we got the dr to schedule an appointment with the SWEDISH medical clinic in Seattle. That was a battle to get the appointment coming from alaska. Surgery took most of my episodes away. I am now on ZONISAMIDE and there is no side effects for me. IF you have time google the clinic above and try to get a refferal from your dr if possible for the place.

Do you have a cause of your seizures?
Posted By: Dewey NY

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/13/22 11:35 PM

I would be glad to help. Just PM me your info. I'll send what U can.. I was born good looking not rich. Lol.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/15/22 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Dewey NY
I would be glad to help. Just PM me your info. I'll send what U can.. I was born good looking not rich. Lol.

OMG, stop it! LOL laugh
Posted By: Malukchuk

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/15/22 06:56 PM

it started when i was a baby, ensyphalitits (spelling is wrong). high fever did something to my brain and shorted it out something, when i was a teenager i started to have small episodes than grand mauls. surgery fixed most of the problem. i still take meds zonisamide but dont have the siezures anymore. Those are not fun good luck.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/15/22 09:01 PM

I better look into that, I'm not sure.

Yes, we got 7,600 of a goal of 10,000$, they put money in my bank account as it came in, for my wife's stroke recovery.
Best of luck to you Kristen, a hyperbaric chamber treatments could help your brain heal

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/15/22 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Malukchuk
it started when i was a baby, ensyphalitits (spelling is wrong). high fever did something to my brain and shorted it out something, when i was a teenager i started to have small episodes than grand mauls. surgery fixed most of the problem. i still take meds zonisamide but dont have the siezures anymore. Those are not fun good luck.

Any idea how high the fever was? I know that can be a trigger.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/15/22 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tactical.20
Best of luck to you Kristen, a hyperbaric chamber treatments could help your brain heal

Never thought of that. Due for an EEG next month.... let the process of elimination begin.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/16/22 12:34 AM

I wish you the best tomorrow, prayers for you and your family!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/17/22 12:14 AM

[Linked Image]

Surgery is done! It went as well as it could. I had a parotid gland tumor removed. It was benign. I am fairly uncomfortable, I have swelling around the nerve so I cannot smile properly and my incision is intense but I'm alive!!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/17/22 12:26 AM

God bless,glad to hear all is well.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/17/22 12:38 AM

God's blessings for complete recovery and comfort for you and your family
Posted By: SDB

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/17/22 12:45 AM

PM me an address. Take care !!
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/17/22 02:59 AM

That SMILE looks pretty darn good to me, Cover Girl. smile

Glad the tumor was benign, and continue to hold you up in prayer.

Rest up and get back to having fun, and making the rest of us smile.

'Papa' Charlie wink
Posted By: 30/06

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/17/22 06:15 AM

Relived to hear the tumor was benign, prayers for you and your family

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/18/22 01:06 PM

Thank you all so much. Day 3 and I'm a bit more uncomfortable but doing alright.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/18/22 04:13 PM

Feel better soon and I hope they have you on the right track now!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 11:25 AM

Sorry for the graphic image!!

This was day post-op day 1. I'm 5 days out and looking less swollen. I'm still (not-so) patiently waiting for my smile to return! i have upper eyelid and lower lip paralysis. This week I have an EEG scheduled for the seizure I experienced 3 weeks ago. Always keeping thing exciting around here! Haha! laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 11:42 AM

Stay strong, still praying for you and your family.
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 11:50 AM

Ill say a prayer for you, hope you heal quickly.

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 01:49 PM

Making an operation that has only one way to go is tough! Good on you young lady.

Your still as nice as can be. Prayers to you and family.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 01:57 PM

Best wishes on your recovery
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 03:52 PM

Still looking good and recovering, stay strong. Will keep praying for you and your recovery. If you would send me a PM with information to send some support.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 04:13 PM

Good grief,,,youl do anything to get a few days off work!! smile
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 06:51 PM

Here's to a speedy recovery

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Good grief,,,youl do anything to get a few days off work!! smile

LOL! Don't be giving away my secrets!!!!

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 09:26 PM

LMFBO it is good to see that you can maintain your sense of humor. Get better soon Cover girl!
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 06/21/22 11:49 PM

Glad everything is going well. Prayers still being sent. Need info for a small donation please.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 07/08/22 01:50 AM

Kristen,
HT sent me red fox glands with the blessed request to pay it forward, rather than send him $$.
So the funds are being mailed directly to you along with Donna and I also offering our prayers and financial support as well.
May God give you a bit of rest during these trying times.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Kristen needs some help - GoFundMe - 07/09/22 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Kristen,
HT sent me red fox glands with the blessed request to pay it forward, rather than send him $$.
So the funds are being mailed directly to you along with Donna and I also offering our prayers and financial support as well.
May God give you a bit of rest during these trying times.

Blessings!
Mark

Thank you so much Mark.

The next hurdle to tackle. smirk

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums