Home

Ban public schools........

Posted By: Chuckles84

Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:17 PM

If it saves one life it will be worth it.

Sorry have a liberal family member spouting anti gun gibberish, and at this point its better to say it here than to them. Who by the way owns multiple of the items of which he is babbling about and goes hunting.
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:21 PM

Most of these “parents” we’ll call them theses days. Can’t teach/train a dog.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:25 PM

It's sad when we loose family to libtardism

Just have to consider them dead
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by G Hose

But even untrained is better than indoctrinated. Lets start calling to defund the schools.
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Originally Posted by G Hose

But even untrained is better than indoctrinated. Lets start calling to defund the schools.

I can’t disagree with that
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:48 PM

Sad state of affairs for sure. And they have the gall to call it educunimacation
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/01/22 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
It's sad when we loose family to libtardism

Just have to consider them dead

This one has always been severe left, but has become more vocal as of late.
Posted By: charles

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 12:21 AM

Public schools are OK. Every kid is different, but there needs to be a system to accommodate the kids who are outside the norm. No kid should be swept under the rug in a district that does not meet the educational needs. Home school is perfectly OK. Testing at several grade levels is proper.

Go see the movie Top Gun Maverick. Imagine what the military has to do today to train our kids to be soldiers!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 01:16 AM

Smart kids are the ones who suffer most at public schools. Most public schools are geared to the worst students. Smart kids can't reach their full potential in schools like that, without outside help. There needs to be multiple classes, at each age level, geared to the student's abilities.

Keith
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 01:19 AM

Ban the Department of Education and education would be much better.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 01:19 AM

On FB last night debating arming teachers with a childhood friend who is now an educator. She said she knew of no teacher interested in carrying and all the teachers she knew felt it was a bad idea. Definitely a lack of diversity there.
Posted By: mask bandit

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 02:19 AM

I know the school I work at , we have a armed sheriff deputy or a police officer setting at the front door.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by mask bandit
I know the school I work at , we have a armed sheriff deputy or a police officer setting at the front door.

All the kids know that also. Easy for them to plan on that walk in pop them both before they have time to react. But no one wants to admit that.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 02:23 AM

Must be a difference in the SE and the NE US. I know teachers that carry whether it’s allowed or not. They figure better to have and not need than need and not have. They said if it comes down to losing their students or their life vs losing their job, they can always find another job…
Posted By: Posco

Re: Ban public schools........ - 06/02/22 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Smart kids are the ones who suffer most at public schools. Most public schools are geared to the worst students. Smart kids can't reach their full potential in schools like that, without outside help. There needs to be multiple classes, at each age level, geared to the student's abilities.

Keith

They were doing that decades ago. Take eleventh grade for instance. There was a class designated 11-1 for the most advanced students and it numbered down from there. 11-2, 11-3, 11-4, etc..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums