Home

Old cabbage head

Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 05:27 PM

Done went and done it according to FOX. Supposed to forgive the student debt loans tomorrow so the commies can secure the college kids votes. I paid for my kids college through student loans and worked my arse off to pay them off. Now I guess me and you get to pay for everyone else’s college debt. There is no end to what this circus will do next. I would go fishing to calm down but I can’t afford to put gas in the boat or the vehicle pulling it. What a bunch of smucks.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 05:29 PM

Spot on Brother
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 05:37 PM

wow mid term elections aren't till November , makes me wonder what this is intended to cover up I wasn't expecting that move till September.
Posted By: ABeardedTrapper

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 05:37 PM

Amen. Student loans helped me earn my degree. Worked my tail off to pay them off early. Eric
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 05:40 PM

Another political stunt by this moron. Can't call him what I'd like to on here. I had no college debt, wife and I paid off hers. Why should we be paying off other people's loans? Biden belongs in prison !
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 05:59 PM

Studen loans are a choice. Why not forgive medical expenses as things like cancer are not.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 06:06 PM

That sucks when one gets penalized for being responsible. Heard they are catching a lot of small mixed in with keepers at Grenada. Give me a shout if get over this way.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 08:04 PM

Will do Drifter. Been working on some cats here lately on the Missouri. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
wow mid term elections aren't till November , makes me wonder what this is intended to cover up I wasn't expecting that move till September.

I'm nervous about the midterms. The democrats don't seem at all concerned about it. That's what makes me nervous. What have they got planned this time around?
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 08:09 PM

Enjoy them cats while you can . The proposed slot limit will effect that bunch of fish negatively
Posted By: Marty

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 08:13 PM

They plan to add seats in the house and senate....take some state gov spots also....liberal da's who do not prosecute any black folks will also do well....you got one that will not enforce the 3 strikes laws....

Then they ban guns..after stacking the scotus.

Then the green new deal..
Posted By: corky

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 08:14 PM

This action was not all student loans. It was only for a college system that defrauded students and closed. I fear this is the foot in the door.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bide...6h2bGYpG7MBJQfBCVKwgGhGEv-NlkX6Y8ki12zfm
Posted By: Marty

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/02/22 08:15 PM

I heard 6 billion was covered..that is chickenfeed for bigjoe.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/03/22 03:44 AM

When I got married I inherited 55,000 in student loans. I didn't go to college and own my own business. My wife is a teacher. So basically she paid for a Harvard education to work at Hardee's. We sacrificed and paid her debt back within 2 years of marriage. I'm already (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) because I didn't get 4 years of partying but I paid for it. Don't go to college if you can't afford it. There is enough opportunity for skilled workers that make far more money than college graduates. The blue collar worker is in demand.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/03/22 02:07 PM

Thats how you buy votes.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/04/22 05:50 PM

AND, those most of those degrees don't mean squat nowadays!
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/04/22 08:17 PM

Back during college and law school, I worked all the time, full time, and usually a second job. Fur money bought my books for law school. I graduated without any student loans - not one.
I should demand reparations for the school loans that I could have borrowed and would not need to repay.
I just remembered that EQUITY does not apply to Christian, mature, white, heterosexual, conservative, males.

My wife worked hard, but needed a few loans to get through law school.
We got married after we graduated from law school. Her loans totaled approximately $25,000.
By scrimping and making double payments, we paid off her loans well ahead of schedule.
Following the radical liberal theory of EQUITY, we should get a refund of our student loan payments.
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Old cabbage head - 06/04/22 10:34 PM

I saw where someone posted the other day that instead of cancelling student debt, they should cancel cancer debt, because cancer was not a choice and doesn't serve to enable people to make more money, like an extended education is intended to do. The people that didn't go to college, will be paying the bill for people that did go to college. What a Democrat crock.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums