Home

Let Biden be Biden.

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 08:37 PM

According to Politico, Valerie Owens Biden, the President’s sister and First Lady Jill Biden believes the President is being managed with “kids gloves.” Joe Biden wants his handlers to stop correcting him so much and a person close to Biden says let Biden be Biden from now on. Wow! Get the popcorn and let the show begin. Apparently, the show is starting tonight with Biden appearing on Jimmy Kimmel. I think we can all guess where this is going to end up. .
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 08:43 PM

Nice !
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 08:48 PM

Yeah, let him run feral.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 09:00 PM

It's almost been enough time. 25th him out then giggles can get 2 and a half terms .
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 09:30 PM

If we live through it, it will be a hoot to watch
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 09:46 PM

He comes out, and trips on a dust bunny and splits his head open. It's more over, than it already is.

Good news for them, probably nobody watches piece of crap show anyhow.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 09:54 PM

Ol’ Joe is upset and can’t understand why his poll numbers are lower at this point in time than Trumps. Shows you how disillusioned his dementia brain is.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 10:15 PM

I understand ol' out-to-lunchbox Joe will be on the Jimmy Kimmel show this week. I'm sure Kimmel has already provided all the softball the questions to Joe in advance.

I wonder if there will be any more Corn Pop stories?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 10:36 PM

Does that mean that white house staff members won't have the change biden's diapers and clean his rear end and privates anymore?

Keith
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
He comes out, and trips on a dust bunny and splits his head open. It's more over, than it already is.

Good news for them, probably nobody watches piece of crap show anyhow.

Just sweep up the sawdust, put it back between his ears and no one will know.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 11:45 PM

Who is Jimmy Kimmel?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/06/22 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by trapperkeck
Who is Jimmy Kimmel?

A TV douche bag.
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/07/22 12:09 AM

Softball questions heck biden couldn't even think about tee ball,poorest excuse for a human being,not sure why God is letting all this ---- happening.There cult has no place on this earth and I hope they all burn in H---!They are destroying are country if things continues there will be a modern day civil war.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/07/22 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by rick olson
if things continues there will be a modern day civil war.

If the bloodshed can be limited to deplorables and low level leftists, I don't think they care.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Let Biden be Biden. - 06/07/22 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by rick olson
if things continues there will be a modern day civil war.

If the bloodshed can be limited to deplorables and low level leftists, I don't think they care.

I think it's the desired results. Go after every freedom loving American that will not go along and eliminating them by death or prison. Tale all they own by asset forfeiture

Grab even more power. No down side for them in there secure locations sounded by armed security.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums