Home

This is crazy

Posted By: Spade

This is crazy - 06/07/22 12:15 AM

New Jersey Bill Would Require Landowners to Notify Neighbors Before Hunting Their Own Land (Outddor life report)

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...mp;cvid=317c47d4805c41e387ff12f178bc46be
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 12:26 AM

In the exact words of my liberal brother ---- "who is trying to take away your rights --- no one is doing that. "
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 12:45 AM

They would be notified when they heard me shooting.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

we have that same system here -- one night about dark my son came by with a new toy that he had to shoot so we turned on the pickup headlights and killed an old refrigerator that was up against the dirt pile -- about 1/2 way through I get a text from the neighbor --- "is that you?" . The next response was " as long as it is you and not someone shooting up my pump site - no worries"
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Originally Posted by trapdog1

we have that same system here -- one night about dark my son came by with a new toy that he had to shoot so we turned on the pickup headlights and killed an old refrigerator that was up against the dirt pile -- about 1/2 way through I get a text from the neighbor --- "is that you?" . The next response was " as long as it is you and not someone shooting up my pump site - no worries"

That's exactly the way the world should work. Neighbor just making sure all was ok, then going on about his business.
Posted By: charles

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 01:30 AM

I can't believe this. I am in a club that leases hunting rights from several farmers. Who would notify the neighbors?

I don't hunt with hounds, but it is popular in Eastern NC. Maybe those guys can get a collar that calls the owners of every piece of land their dogs cross. Same for the guys that run dogs for coyotes.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 01:58 AM

How bout those who don't hunt on their land notify us so we can lease their land
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: This is crazy - 06/07/22 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
How bout those who don't hunt on their land notify us so we can lease their land

lease it , if they don't control their quota then they need to pay someone else to do it

if you will do it for free or 1 dollar then there you go your helping them to do their part as responsible land owners.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums