Home

Anyone noticed

Posted By: Bowwhitetail

Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 12:46 AM

For the last two years all that was on the news was Covid. Now all of of sudden mass shootings. Could someone explain?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 12:49 AM

Perhaps all mass shooters should be mandated to take the shot and wear masks in public.
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 12:58 AM

Covid & not taking enough vaccines , Ukraine & now mass shootings on the news. To tell the truth, If I had to depend on news to find out about the damaging storms lately that I read about on here, I'd never had known. Stopped watching all news, not even weather is correct.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 01:36 AM

They're airing normal everyday shootings as mass shootings to hammer their agenda for gun control into the thoughts of the weak minded .
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
They're airing normal everyday shootings as mass shootings to hammer their agenda for gun control into the thoughts of the weak minded .

X2
Posted By: Marty

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 01:42 AM

You can add to that 'after encouraging an atmosphere of violence nationwide '
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 01:48 AM

They did the same thing right after Sandy Hook. Every shooting was a mass shooting. Even things that weren't shootings at all were "almost mass shootings". Truth is, with 360 Million Americans, the chances of a mass shooting anywhere near you is almost zero.

They are trying to convince us all that mass shootings are so common that they need to take away our guns. Of course they don't really want the guns because they're worried about our safety. They want our guns because they're worried about their safety.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 02:59 AM

Ive noticed that lately also
Posted By: Boco

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 04:19 AM

Normal everyday shootings,lol.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 05:05 AM

Fits the current agenda.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 09:53 AM

That and a lot of gay pride stuff lately.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

yes. these are the shootings that happen every day in the cities which have the strictest gun control measures already in place.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 11:28 AM

Soon enough food will be in the news.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 11:44 AM

Why dont we just do things according to what we learned? I am sure phizer could come up with a vaccine for "gun violence" with a booster for mass shooters. At a minimum we could just Mandate against school shootings. We could all wear bulletproof masks, lets go with what works, Maybe fauchie could be brought on board to help people understand the importance and that maybe we should shut down schools for a year or two.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Why dont we just do things according to what we learned? I am sure phizer could come up with a vaccine for "gun violence" with a booster for mass shooters. At a minimum we could just Mandate against school shootings. We could all wear bulletproof masks, lets go with what works, Maybe fauchie could be brought on board to help people understand the importance and that maybe we should shut down schools for a year or two.

We already have a vax for mass shooters but not all states use it.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 05:06 PM

Mainstream media wants you to tune in so they can tell you it is raining while they pee on your boots.

Change me mind...
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anyone noticed - 06/10/22 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Yep , thug on thug

One goes 6 feet under and one goes behind bars

Everybody wins

This occurs everyday in big s hole demorat run cities with the strictest gun laws
© 2024 Trapperman Forums