Home

So what do you think?

Posted By: yotetrapper30

So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:05 PM

Is Trump going to run again in 2024? (Assuming this current witch hunt doesn't prevent him from doing so.)

Should he?

Are you going to vote for him in the primary if he does?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:07 PM

Yep
Yep
Yep
Posted By: trapdye

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:16 PM

Yepper, stoke up the Trump train.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:18 PM

Nope
Nope
Nope

I hope we find a true leader, america first but someone that can cross aisles and compromise for the better of the country. Not someone who the other side would fight if he cured cancer and turned water into gasoline. Don't want a career politician either.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:22 PM

Nope
Nope
Yep

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:26 PM

Compromise turns Republicans in Rinos and that's why America is F'd right now
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:30 PM

He had four years. I don't completely trust him. The debates were so far out there I couldn't watch them and makes me wonder if he intentionally threw the election. What is he going to do the next 4 years to change anything that he couldn't have done the first for years? Just keep in mind the enemy doesn't really care about "Republican or Democrat" but rather the weakening and fall of Liberty in this country. Not hard to have players on both sides. How much better off were we 4 years and 1 month after electing Trump? I hope we can find someone better. If my choice was between Trump and any Democrat I'd vote Trump but he got us more divided, deeper in debt and did nothing to drain the Swamp or bring anyone involved in corruption accountable.

With that said no politicians will save this country. It's still the morals and values of the people that have allowed us to get to where we are. Selfishness and our own greed and laziness is the problem. We exchange comfort and entertainment for values and morels.

Tell me now that we have seen the mental power of Biden how someone couldn't completely embarrasse him in a debate??? It's almost like Trump played the clown to save Biden
Posted By: Bob

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:31 PM

No to all.

He will endorse a candidate. The dems will hate that candidate for that reason. I may vote for that candidate. Either way, I hope Biden isn’t re-elected
Posted By: 080808

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:32 PM

Before you tout Tump ask yourself this. Is he winnable? Today due to all the problems in this country the answer is yes. 2024 probably not. Republicans need to make decisions with ones head, not heart and stomach.
Posted By: Marty

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:42 PM

Ask me after the midterms, depending on how that goes it may not matter. Dominion is still in use to 'count' votes...

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by 080808
Before you tout Tump ask yourself this. Is he winnable? Today due to all the problems in this country the answer is yes. 2024 probably not. Republicans need to make decisions with ones head, not heart and stomach.

You're assuming things will be better by 2024 and that's a huge assumption, and one I totally believe to be wrong. Even if the republicans win both house and senate in Nov., they won't be able to fix anything with dipstick in the oval office.

Originally Posted by nvwrangler

I hope we find a true leader, america first but someone that can cross aisles and compromise for the better of the country. Not someone who the other side would fight if he cured cancer and turned water into gasoline.

That is the absolute LAST thing I want.

If Trump runs, I will vote for him in the primary. But I'm not sure DeSantis might not be a better option.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:48 PM

I think there has to be better candidates out there. I have no idea who they are yet.
I will vote for Trump without reservation over sniffy or anyone else the communist dems put forward.
Posted By: warrior

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:49 PM

Absolutely on all the above. I'll even be willing to volunteer to carry ballots to the drop boxes.

Just joking on that last but if we don't get that fixed we might as well join them in cheating to win.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I think there has to be better candidates out there. I have no idea who they are yet.
I will vote for Trump without reservation over sniffy or anyone else the communist dems put forward.

Really, where? Can you find one with more motivation to drain the swamp?

Wouldn't bother me in the least if on first day Trump 2.0 if he called for martial law and started erecting gallows on the mall.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:53 PM

Really what does anyone think Trump will do in another 4 years that he didn't do in the first four years? Serious question. And remember he ended up in a draw at best against our current President. I will give Trump a huge pat on the back when it comes to illegal immigration but that's about it .
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:55 PM

I think he will eliminate anyone holding a government position that is directly associated with the office.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Really what does anyone think Trump will do in another 4 years that he didn't do in the first four years? Serious question. And remember he ended up in a draw at best against our current President. I will give Trump a huge pat on the back when it comes to illegal immigration but that's about it .

He was better than that. His economic policies were pretty good. Too bad all that is coming to a screeching halt.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:58 PM

It doesn't really matter if they are going to allow the type of election fraud that happened last time.

80,000,000 myass.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 07:59 PM

FBI purged
DOJ purged
CIA purged
Pentagon purged
Homeland Security purged
Fauci purged

Question is can he fill them with America First personnel?

We need the Senate if he gets reelected.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Nope
Nope
Yep

Same here.

He was better than that. His economic policies were pretty good. Too bad all that is coming to a screeching halt.

His economic policies were built on government spending and government support if you look into it. What he said and what he did when it came to the economy weren't the same.

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
It doesn't really matter if they are going to allow the type of election fraud that happened last time.

80,000,000 myass.
Posted By: corky

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:03 PM

I think he is too old and I hope he stands aside. If he is the nominee I will wholeheartedly support him.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:06 PM

not a chance
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:15 PM

I don't think we'll ever see another real election. With computers, look what can go wrong with proper programming, let alone being programmed to cheat.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:18 PM

Voting our way back, talk about fantasyland. lol

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:25 PM

Angela, a DeSantis/Don Jr. ticket would be a good one.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:25 PM

Not too sure about Don Jr,.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:26 PM

Don't forget life. If the leak stays true, it would be an even bigger win for life.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Not too sure about Don Jr,.

Keeps it in the family. Sr, don't run if Don Jr. gets the VP nod.
Posted By: gcs

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:34 PM

My guess, and it's only that, Trump will continue to infer, misdirect and act like he will run, which keeps the dems and rinos in disarray, and finally back someone at the last minute, probably Desantis.

But I've been wrong before, just ask my wife....
Posted By: grampy

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:35 PM

Yes Sir./ You're right, it will take the people to change the way things are in both your country and mine. The odds ???. I think the world in general became and was much more stable under Trump. He had a great helper in Pompeo.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by gcs
My guess, and it's only that, Trump will continue to infer, misdirect and act like he will run, which keeps the dems and rinos in disarray, and finally back someone at the last minute, probably Desantis.

But I've been wrong before, just ask my wife....

This is kind of what I think as well.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:39 PM

He may get locked up ......

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:44 PM

I'll add , I think the lying cheating enemies of America may get away with shutting Trump down not allowing him to run

If he does make it through their illegal attempts to shut him down , they will just cheat him out of the win again

No consequences for the maggots in control of America's demise
Posted By: Boco

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:46 PM

Trump couldnt get anything done.he has no political skills at all.
Instead of being able to convince the opposition to support his agenda his hamhanded approach caused them to fight tooth and nail against everything he tried to accomplish
Need someone who can actually garners some support to implement the conservative agenda .

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Voting our way back, talk about fantasyland. lol

Pretty hard to argue with that
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 08:51 PM

I think desantis would be a much better choice… put trump in Congress… trump could easily win a congressional seat,,, and could be more of a pain in the butt to the liberal left than he could as president.
Posted By: gregh

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:03 PM

Compromise means you give up something, and that is the problem with this country now. We have given up little pieces of our country to the democrats for a long time and now all the little pieces have added up to the whole country. As for Trump I would vote for him in a Heartbeat, but I do not think he could win again.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:04 PM

Is Trump going to run again in 2024? (Assuming this current witch hunt doesn't prevent him from doing so.)

Yes, President Trump will run in 2024 if he is not prevented from doing so. It's very likely the globalists, some foreign countries and the democrats will prevent him from running.

Should he?

Yes, President Trump should run.

Are you going to vote for him in the primary if he does?

Yes, I will vote for President Trump if he runs.

Keith
Posted By: mnsota

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Instead of being able to convince the opposition to support his agenda his hamhanded approach caused them to fight tooth and nail against everything he tried to accomplish
Need someone who can actually garners some support to implement the conservative agenda .

Hippie posted this a while back,..needs be brought up again I guess. The guy was attacked continually by the left, Rinos included.
His policies were sound and right for America.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:15 PM

Biden has 50 years of “political skills”, look how that’s working out.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:17 PM

Seems to be working out well for him,considering.
Looks like he will get support for his gun control agenda.-Just one example.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:30 PM

working well.....by Canadian standards.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by mnsota

Hippie posted this a while back,..needs be brought up again I guess. The guy was attacked continually by the left, Rinos included.
His policies were sound and right for America.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

As the old saying goes
He may have been a heck of a surgeon but his praticed failed because of his bedside manner.

Thats why unless he is the only conservative choice on the ballot ill try to pick someone that can actually get things done. I'm probably way more middle of the road then some folks on here but i still believe in and vote for less government and more personal freedom. And to me that means i won't vote to tell you what to do and i ask others to note vote to tell me what to do. I know its not working that way but those are my beliefs and i will stand for them tell the end .

Working for the feds i saw how everything Trump tried to do was slow walked and fought at every step. And look what we ended up with everything reversed or held up in court. He at least listened at times unlike the current joker but anything he wants is being fast tracked.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/11/22 09:58 PM

No liberal is going to give an inch to any conservative no matter who it is. That's not their agenda.
Posted By: Owen156

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 12:55 AM

I think he is playing the long game. If he is blocked he will back Don Jr. If Jr is elected he can give Sr a cabinet position. Whoever is elected, assuming a Rep, needs to fire everyone from the Biden admin and start over, can't leave even one Dem loyalist to obstruct and leak. Gen Milley needs to go on day one, assuming he hasn't retired to keep from being fired.
Posted By: Posco

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:17 AM

His gun control measures won't pass the Senate.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
I think desantis would be a much better choice… put trump in Congress… trump could easily win a congressional seat,,, and could be more of a pain in the butt to the liberal left than he could as president.

There you go!! I like it.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:26 AM

Well for a guy who was completely thrown under the bus by the Hillary Machine, FBI, MSM, all the old school establishment Republicans, he didn't do too bad.
He BEAT HILLARY, put America first, exposed the "swamp" as the festering cesspool it is, drove the MSM absolutely bat guano crazy, at the end of his presidency the wages of the bottom 25% were raising faster than the top 25%, got the vaccine up and running. Did I mention he BEAT HILLARY?
As for the questions
NO, might be more fun for him to just hang out and antagonize the guano out of them, without being the candidate.
NO, there is absolutely NOTHING for the Democrats to run ON or engage their base to vote, but they will come out of the woodwork (and graves) to vote (as many times as necessary) to BEAT TRUMP.
absolutely.

But, what if, we get a Conservative Rep to win, no matter what race/sex, with a solid VP who would be electable as the president after terms are done, and they put
Mr. Trump as the PRESS SECRETARY.........
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:35 AM

Republicans will sweep the mid terms and just after the economy will tank to the basement. Conveniently timed so it can be blamed on them. Then the dem can take the next election cycle.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:55 AM

I’m surprised how many people don’t think Trump got anything done. He got more done than any of the presidents I can remember in my adult lifetime. In spite of the endless bogus investigations and frivolous lawsuits. Just because the news refuses to talk about all he got done doesn’t mean it didn't happen.

Everyone wants the swamp drained, but they want someone who can do it politely and politically correct, without making waves. Never going to happen. It’s going to take a crass self centered A hole like Trump. Forget about this compromise, reach across the isle BS! Too late for that, we need to go back and fix things before we can move forward. JMO

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 02:24 AM

Maybe
Maybe
Not if DeSantis is in

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 02:27 AM

First quarter 23 articles of impeachment will be voted out of the House of Representatives, guaranteed.
Posted By: cattails

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 02:50 AM

I've said this before. Trump was the rights (Hail Mary ) pass to save the American way of life. I don't think a whole lot of people cared for his personality. They just knew he'd get the job done. But like Hillary said, When they go low...we go lower.

No
No
Yes
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:42 AM

The whole Trump presidency is not what everyone might think. It may be a military sting operation that is still going on. Time will tell. I sleep good at night, you should too
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 05:32 AM

Trump and Reagan have been the best presidents in my lifetime. The one thing that they have in common is neither were politicians.
With that being said I hope that Trump doesn't run again. It's been proven that the higher powers will not allow him to win.
The last election was stolen and if he runs again so will the next one.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 05:35 AM

They will steal the election no matter what true conservative runs.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 11:30 AM

With the current approval rating shouldn’t the democrats be a bit more concerned? Must be a reason they aren’t.

The “A Statesman will save the day” folks are about to be snared.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 11:34 AM

My prediction is that Big R runs a McCainRomney clone and Biden wins a 2nd term. Too much money being made by importing compared to manufacturing with a lot less trouble. Buy warehouse sell. A much simpler operation.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 11:53 AM

Thank God the fog is starting to lift. I'm encouraged by some of the comments above.

We need to move on. If Trump runs in 2024, the Republicans lose. Let's pick someone who can win.
Posted By: hippie

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 12:28 PM

Trump proved the people of this country are not ready for a president that will go against the establishment. He tried to do what needs done down there by calling out those on either side of the isle that are in bed with money and not for the American people.

The Florida governor is the only other politician I see that will do the same, so if Trump doesn't run, I hope it's him.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Thank God the fog is starting to lift. I'm encouraged by some of the comments above.

We need to move on. If Trump runs in 2024, the Republicans lose. Let's pick someone who can win.

Why does that matter if he's the only good choice?

You vote for un-electable candidates.
Posted By: Posco

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Why does that matter if he's the only good choice?

You vote for un-electable candidates.

Boom!

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
My prediction is that Big R runs a McCainRomney clone and Biden wins a 2nd term. Too much money being made by importing compared to manufacturing with a lot less trouble. Buy warehouse sell. A much simpler operation.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 12:45 PM

Some of you need to take your voting sheet home with you and wipe your rear with it so it will at least have some value. lol
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:31 PM

No
No
No

And I have voted Republican in the Presidential elections since Lyndon Johnson's days.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:45 PM

No
No
Depends on choice.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:50 PM

Hobbie I am not voting for more of the same . Voting the lessor of two evils is how we got McCainRomneyGeorgeSrJr in the first place. I had enough of it. I am not doing it again. The sooner everything collapses the sooner we get to put it back together. Stock up on food medicine clothing and arms. Its coming.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:52 PM

I may die with less freedom than I was born with but it wont be because I voted for it.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:58 PM

The country is broke and the only way the government will be able to fund itself is by the FED underwriting her debt.

No one cares, the last president was at the helm during the largest printing in history. I'm with Danny and I've had enough, I'm not voting for anyone again that is in favor of any form of deficit spending.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:58 PM

For all you TDS sufferers, you'll be well liked in the gulag.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 01:59 PM

I will take my turn at dying and see who I can take with me. I am not going to a Gulag either.
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 02:58 PM

Is Trump going to run? His campaign sure has been hitting me up for more campaign donations! I have declined.

Trump beat Hillary. A lot of the country had no appetite for Hillary. Can you imagine her as President?? Then, he lost to a guy with clear signs of cognitive decline and one of the weakest candidates, IMO, we've seen in years. The guy is a lightning rod and I think, an easy target for the opposition. I believe if Trump wins a Republican primary, we have another Democrat in the White House.

DeSantis all the way, if he has no skeletons that jump out of a closet. He's proven to be a very good leader, veteran, with a big pair and they're brass. I'd like to see him dealing with the likes of Putin.

Because I spend more time in Florida than Montana these days, friends and colleagues in Montana love to tell me how much they want to see DeSantis run for POTUS. It's politics, and you can't be an effective leader from the sidelines. We have to run a candidate that can win the general election. I'm affraid that's not Trump. Maybe DeSantis can even perform well in a debate against a guy as razor sharp as Dopey Joe, LOL. I thought Trump looked like an idiot in those debates. The reality of it all is people have to like a candidate to vote for them. Trump is hard for a lot of people to like.

Let's run DeSantis and Mark Robinson. I really like Mark Robinson.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 02:59 PM

He has my vote

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:00 PM

Of course you are

The relentless liberal brain washing and Trump bashing has found it's way into the minds of those who would normally consider themselves conservatives .

It's how Rinos are born , just like you , there are many on TMan

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:01 PM

Hobbie I am not voting for more of the same . Voting the lessor of two evils is how we got McCainRomneyGeorgeSrJr in the first place. I had enough of it. I am not doing it again. The sooner everything collapses the sooner we get to put it back together. Stock up on food medicine clothing and arms. Its coming.

Hope you know I’m in that same camp. My comment about the wipe was for those that believe we are going to vote out of the bowl. lol
Posted By: waggler

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:01 PM

Don Jr I hope.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
Don Jr I hope.

What has Jr. done that would make him a good candidate? Serious question - I honestly don't know.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:04 PM

BTW , what's gonna keep the demorats from cheating again ?

NOTHING !!!!!!!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:04 PM

All I know is my retired life was a lot better under Trump than under dementia Joe.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 03:07 PM

No more voting, I don’t care who is on the ballot.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:11 PM

Hope you know I’m in that same camp. My comment about the wipe was for those that believe we are going to vote out of the bowl. lol

You didn't think this thru.

Who would you want as commander in chief and his staff when you get your wish and decide to overthrow the gov't?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
The country is broke and the only way the government will be able to fund itself is by the FED underwriting her debt.

No one cares, the last president was at the helm during the largest printing in history. I'm with Danny and I've had enough, I'm not voting for anyone again that is in favor of any form of deficit spending.

The voters love deficit spending. How would the U.S. have a consumer economy without deficit spending? Government budget deficit, Trade deficit, and personal finance deficit. smile

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Steven 49er

The voters love deficit spending. How would the U.S. have a consumer economy without deficit spending? Government budget deficit, Trade deficit, and personal finance deficit. smile

You two never experienced anything else in your life but for a year at best. How do you know what would be best?

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:23 PM

I have never experienced personal finance deficit.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:26 PM

Who was talking personal?

And if we were, you still don't know both sides.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:38 PM

You didn't think this thru.

Who would you want as commander in chief and his staff when you get your wish and decide to overthrow the gov't?

If this administration has done anything, it’s demonstrated whomever holds the CIC title is irrelevant. My wish is pointed at 600+ with maybe a couple exceptions.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 04:43 PM

Looks like I was about 20 years old when the trade balance started going south,

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 05:33 PM

I ain't playing chase the goal post with you but will say this.

The couple years we didn't run a deficit and the first two years of Trump where it was below the normal trillion a year @ around 700bil. republicans held congress and the purse strings.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 05:56 PM

You two never experienced anything else in your life but for a year at best. How do you know what would be best?

I don't know what is the best system as long as it follows a sound money principle.

I do no that what we currently use for a monetary system is the worst. It's failed every time it's been tried.

A trade imbalance is a requirement for a reserve currency that is debt backed.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 06:00 PM

The couple years we didn't run a deficit and the first two years of Trump where it was below the normal trillion a year @ around 700bil. republicans held congress and the purse strings.

The monetary system wasn't as great under Trump as most would believe.

If the FED wouldn't have started QE in September of 2019 the whole system probably would have collapsed. Educate yourself on why the FED had to resume QE and on what is happening with the reverse repo market today.

Technically we ran a deficit in those two years, the only difference is the USG only needed to borrow money from the social security trust fund.

Posted By: T-Rex

Re: So what do you think? - 06/12/22 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Of course you are

The relentless liberal brain washing and Trump bashing has found it's way into the minds of those who would normally consider themselves conservatives .

It's how Rinos are born , just like you , there are many on TMan

If this were true, I'd have to consider myself a RINO. Trump was pretty much what we needed at the time, and accomplished more than what I thought was humanly possible.

But, now he is probably more hated that Witch Hilda. We need to move on, and we can all thank Trump for paving the way.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: So what do you think? - 06/13/22 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
They will steal the election no matter what true conservative runs.

Bingo. This whole post has just been rendered pointless for further discussion except for ignorant posters (not stupid, just ignorant of the facts) by Marty's short statement.
I could elaborate, but he nailed it so hard, I would be wasting everyone's time and mine.
Posted By: goatman

Re: So what do you think? - 06/13/22 11:42 AM

The system is rigged. Has been for a long time. Just asking cause I don't follow Desantis. Has he ever mentioned election reform or stopping child trafficking?
Posted By: coondagger2

Re: So what do you think? - 06/13/22 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Gene Dziza
Let's run DeSantis and Mark Robinson. I really like Mark Robinson.

Mark Robinson is not in the political game for mine and your best interests. I would not be interested in seeing him advance any further in politics

Re: So what do you think? - 06/13/22 03:32 PM

The republicans that brought the the budget back to balance in the 90's do not exist, Neither do those voters. By the way those were good economic times, not paid for with massive deficits and/or money printing.

P.S. back in the 90's the government could afford to pay interest on the national debt. The FED did not lend money for nothing. An individual got paid interest well above inflation for his/her savings.

Re: So what do you think? - 06/13/22 05:21 PM

Those werent good economic times for trappers.
Posted By: waggler

Re: So what do you think? - 06/14/22 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Don Jr I hope.

What has Jr. done that would make him a good candidate? Serious question - I honestly don't know.

Don Jr. is a big time hunter, smart, politically savvy, and much more likeable than his dad (not that I care much about that).
© 2024 Trapperman Forums