Home

Diesel 6.05

Posted By: cathryn

Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 12:00 PM

This morning. Gas 4.79

No.wonder crapa higher in the stores
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 12:13 PM

The big freight companies are not paying that Cathryn. Little guys are not either now. Buying bulk fuel is king. Small companies are banding together to buy fuel 100's of thousands of gallons at a time and get a discount from multi state fuel companies.

When your operating in multiple states you must record miles in each state. Thats the main function of scales and port of enty's. Record the D.O.T. numbers of all the commercial vehicles coming in. Now its done largely with electronics called prepass. Each mile driven in each state means fuel tax. So many miles equals so many gallons. So fuel bought in MO is cheap cause fuel tax is low but you still must pay CO for miles driven and get refunded by MO for miles not driven. Its a book keeping nightmare and even most owner operator of one truck hire it done. That fiasco of a government plan, created to get around the interstate commerce clause, is one of the many reasons freight costs are so high.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 12:32 PM

Over 5 for gas and over 6 for diesel here. Going nowhere but up.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 12:45 PM

Geez, just buy an electric car!
They run on wishes and Unicorm flatulence!
Posted By: Remington700

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 02:30 PM

Diesel is $5.79 here and climbing. Got some for $4.99 in MS the other day and was happy. Crazy times!
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 03:24 PM

propane 17p=1l
diesel 47p=1l
gasoline 45r=1l.
This is while your sanctions are in effect.
When Russia imposes sanctions against you, you'll be close to $10.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by KOSOI
propane 17p=1l
diesel 47p=1l
gasoline 45r=1l.

No, this is because we have retards in charge.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
propane 17p=1l
diesel 47p=1l
gasoline 45r=1l.

No, this is because we have retards in charge.

LMAO. SO TRUE!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 05:00 PM

So I guess Putin is threatening to sanction the Russian export of technology, vehicles, planes, computers and hand hammered micro chips ??? Or close the vodka tap ?? The real problem for this country is Sniffy and his house of wayward clowns . Those idiots are a bigger threat than Putin could ever be.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 05:12 PM

propane 17p=1l
diesel 47p=1l
gasoline 45r=1l.=0.78 cents per litre

or 3$ a gallon

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
So I guess Putin is threatening to sanction the Russian export of technology, vehicles, planes, computers and hand hammered micro chips ??? Or close the vodka tap ?? The real problem for this country is Sniffy and his house of wayward clowns . Those idiots are a bigger threat than Putin could ever be.

You forgot hypersonic weapons in this list! Need I remind you?

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 05:37 PM

Don't worry KOSOI, we have boomers sitting close by you, just incase..

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 05:48 PM

So KOSOI .. you would in true Russian borg minded compliance declare it a victory, if Russia got wiped off the face of the earth 7 minutes after the US. Hypersonic weapons or not, the concept of mutually assured destruction is still valid. There is no winner in a nuclear conflict. .... ever

Face the facts. Someone once said the Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country. Not to far in the future, folks just won't stop there to get gas and it will fold. Russia has nothing but oil and gas to export. ( some vodka ) thats it .... no industrial products or something that has even remotely to do with technology.
All that empty saber rattling by Putin is just that. he knows that if he kicks off with his hypersonic weapons etc. Russia will not survive the echo. It may take 7 minutes longer but it will still be a burning radioactive wasteland.
Economically Russia is a midget, right up there with Italy. It can't even match California.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:10 PM

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:18 PM

Too many countries have nukes pointed at you for you to be laughing. Not a laughing matter for either of us, imo.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Too many countries have nukes pointed at you for you to be laughing. Not a laughing matter for either of us, imo.

I repeat: one missile is enough for your hegemony.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:28 PM

study geography

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:29 PM

Even if the US detonated every nuke it has on its own soil. The world would still be screwed. Between the radioactive fall out and the ensuing nuclear winter with nothing edible being produced for many decades. The whole nuclear weapons race is kind of absurd. most people will die a slow and painful death either way. So you can laugh all you want in your blissful ignorance. And in a way i feel envious that you are dumb enough to just laugh about it.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:45 PM

If Russia's nukes work as well as their tanks, subs, APCs, etc have performed in Ukraine, MAYBE 25% will detonate on target.

We're all screwed either way, but still...

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 06:59 PM

study geography

I was born and raised in Germany and we had geography in school. I have also spent enough time in the baltic during my navy time where it was our job that in the event of Russian aggression, their ships would not get out of that pond or near the German coast. Thanks to Chernobyl, I also missed a couple of seasons of hunting mushrooms and deer because of the radio active cloud that got "exported" ...... you carry on laughing
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 09:31 PM

Man I was on quarter tank in my F-250 put $100 in didn't fill it up. That thing is starting to go through $100 bills faster than my ex wife. If it weren't for work and pulling heavy loads I'd divorce it too. She couldn't do either.

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 09:53 PM

There are all kinds of excuses as to why our fuel is so high.

I think our govt is using the crisis to try to expedite electric car use...which our electric grid can't handle.

Heck whenever California has a heat wave they ration electric now by having rolling black out s
To conserve the power.

What would happen if you threw millions of electric cars in the mix that need to be recharged?

Does anyone on here have a electric car that will admit it? And if you do what's your monthly or yearly electric bill increase due to car charging?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Diesel 6.05 - 06/12/22 09:55 PM

The high gas/fuel prices are part of the plan to build back better, first they need to destroy things in order to build back...the arrogance of these people is huge.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums