Home

Starve em into submition

Posted By: Drifter

Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 06:50 PM

Comply or starve

New USDA rules for force transgender affirmation on schools. Comply to ALL the rules they dream up or loose the paid lunches for the poor.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 06:54 PM

Yes, it is that bad.....coming to the whole population soon.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 07:32 PM

Maybe home school isn't that bad anymore better chance of kids growing up to be people Talked to 3 separate families in a nearby school district All said the same Litter boxes are in the bathrooms cause some kids identify as cats
one family had kids in high school one just retired from the school system
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 07:39 PM

So they are going to put the responsibility of feeding kids back on the parents? OMG! What next, school supplies?

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Maybe home school isn't that bad anymore better chance of kids growing up to be people Talked to 3 separate families in a nearby school district All said the same Litter boxes are in the bathrooms cause some kids identify as cats

They lock the bathrooms in between classes here because kids were crapping in the floor. My SIL dropped our nephew off at school a couple weeks ago and a couple kids exited the car in front dressed like cats. She asked WTH and our nephew commented, “Just a couple weirdos.” lol
Posted By: Kmax8

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 09:18 PM

We homeschool our kids. My oldest is on her second semester of college soon. Best thing we ever did.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 09:39 PM

I don't care what they say. I pay for my kids lunches. Everyone else can pay for their kids too.

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

They lock the bathrooms in between classes here because kids were crapping in the floor. My SIL dropped our nephew off at school a couple weeks ago and a couple kids exited the car in front dressed like cats. She asked WTH and our nephew commented, “Just a couple weirdos.” lol

Wow, those kids have morons for parents.

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
Wow, those kids have morons for parents.

They don’t have parents, they would be their friends.

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/13/22 09:51 PM

H.T. You make a great point. I agree with you.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 12:12 AM

So,,if some kid pretends its a cat,,can another kid kick the crap out of it if the second kids says I feel like a dog today?? grin
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 12:26 AM

I wonder if the cats use toilet paper? Should not be any by the box.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 01:47 AM

I guess I live in the last normal town on earth. No kids pretending to be cats here. Nobody crapping on the bathroom floor.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I guess I live in the last normal town on earth. No kids pretending to be cats here. Nobody crapping on the bathroom floor.

You’re not alone.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 01:53 AM

maybe the kids crapping on the floor identify as hatians?
Posted By: whiteotter55

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 04:25 AM

the kids crapping on the floor in school are called Furrbies. they keep doing it till they get litter boxes in the bathrooms. just like now you can choose if your a girl or boy, they walk around with leashes and cat or dog ears on and say there part animal. they are in every school around by us. we have grandkids that are in 3 different schools, they get barked at or hissed at, but they are the ones getting in trouble if they say anything back. liberals are destroying our kids and country. I hope we all keep this in mind come voting in nov. God help us.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by whiteotter55
the kids crapping on the floor in school are called Furrbies. they keep doing it till they get litter boxes in the bathrooms. just like now you can choose if your a girl or boy, they walk around with leashes and cat or dog ears on and say there part animal. they are in every school around by us. we have grandkids that are in 3 different schools, they get barked at or hissed at, but they are the ones getting in trouble if they say anything back. liberals are destroying our kids and country. I hope we all keep this in mind come voting in nov. God help us.

Do the dogs go in the litter box or crap on the play ground. Who gets to clean up the crap?
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 04:31 AM

Remember spay and neuter spay and neuter it's the responsible thing to do. I say go ahead and Darwin the parents while your at it.
Posted By: whiteotter55

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 04:39 AM

one of our granddaughters was a janitor at one school, she quit after they told her to clean up the crap
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 07:22 AM

Id get expelled so fast if I was in school today!

Hiss or bark at me and I’ll just carry around a rolled up newspaper and spray bottle of water.

Or just kick you! That’s what I do to real cats and dogs that get (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) with me!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Drifter
Comply or starve

New USDA rules for force transgender affirmation on schools. Comply to ALL the rules they dream up or loose the paid lunches for the poor.

Same as we export our dollars to 3rd world countries and insist that the money comes with them implementing gay marriage laws.
Many African nations have said NO to our insistence of money being tied to America dictating immoral standards for another people group.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Posco

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by whiteotter55
one of our granddaughters was a janitor at one school, she quit after they told her to clean up the crap

Good chance this might be the place to profile for the next school shooter.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Starve em into submition - 06/14/22 09:57 AM

The world is going to Hades in a handcart...homeschooling is at the highest rate ever and not without good reason.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums