Home

Ukraine needs more aid......

Posted By: Marty

Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 07:09 PM

60 billion from the USA alone and I would imagine 100+ billion overall from USA & NATO is not enough.

(wsj)

The war in Ukraine has turned into a grinding artillery contest where Russia is steadily gaining ground thanks to its overwhelming advantage in firepower. As the U.S. and allies gather Wednesday to discuss fresh military aid to Kyiv, Ukraine’s fate will largely depend on how fast and in what quantities these heavy weapons arrive.

Without a broad and rapid increase in military assistance, Ukraine faces a defeat in the eastern Donbas region, Ukrainian officials warn. That would pave the way for Russia to pursue its offensive to Odessa and Kharkiv after regrouping in coming months, they say, and potentially all the way back to the capital, Kyiv, after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the US and EU politicians need to feather their nest a bit more.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 07:18 PM

Well Sure the whole point of going to war is Milk the USA 20 years in Afghanistan and look how well that turned out
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 07:37 PM

Where are all the smart people that believed what the media was telling them and thought Russia was a push over. If they drank the kool-aid let them pay the tab.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Well Sure the whole point of going to war is Milk the USA 20 years in Afghanistan and look how well that turned out

But on the bright side the warmongers make their blood money off of someone else's kids.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Where are all the smart people that believed what the media was telling them and thought Russia was a push over. If they drank the kool-aid let them pay the tab.

Plenty of them around...the russia sucks story evaporated after the 40 billion was ok'ed. Now we have the russia does not suck story for another 60-100 billion.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 08:12 PM

You want to be the world top dog - pay up.
If not step aside and let Russia or China call the shots.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

I don't like the ones calling the shots now. I never wanted to get involved from the beginning.
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 08:52 PM

You won't be the best.
But you will pay.
That's the way the world works.
You should have thought earlier.
Posted By: woodtick

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by KOSOI

You won't be the best.
But you will pay.
That's the way the world works.
You should have thought earlier.

I think somebody was just told! lol
Posted By: Guss

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 09:09 PM

Cut them off! They have enough of my tax money.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Guss

Your tax money was spent years ago. They are spending your great grandkids tax money now.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/13/22 10:08 PM

LOL, I'm sure it ain't just our " Big Guy" getting 10%!

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 06:38 AM

Posted By: waggler

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 06:57 AM

Hmm, you mean we've been lied to for the past few months? ;
How could that be?
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 07:18 AM

Politicians just need to launder some more money.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
Hmm, you mean we've been lied to for the past few months? ;
How could that be?

Is it possible?
Posted By: Guss

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 02:48 PM

If they can't win on their own then just wave the white flag. We have
to keep our weapons here for are conflicts.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Originally Posted by Guss

Your tax money was spent years ago. They are spending your great grandkids tax money now.

The system has been sucked dry by the bad guys. Time for the new financial system. The QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM
Posted By: wildflights

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

Great find Marty! At some point the lies we've been told will be exposed...
...unless we just get into an all out shooting war (at the expense of U.S. boots and blood on the ground).
Posted By: Kre

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 07:06 PM

I see the Rootin Tootin Pootin fanbois are still going strong! crazy
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 07:19 PM

We were lied to in Vietnam about American casualties, how the war was going, and made it sound like we were in command when nothing was farther from the truth.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Kre

Don't need to be a fan of Putin to acknowledge that Ukraine isn't or at least shouldn't be our baby.

OTOH- It is obvious that Putin is doing what he thinks is in the best interest of his people/country. You can't say that about those running the White House.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 08:45 PM

You cant walk into someone elses property shoot them and take their stuff without consequences.
Just like countries cant do that to a sovereign nations without consequences.
Its uncivilized.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 08:56 PM

You cant walk into someone elses property shoot them and take their stuff without consequences.
Its uncivilized.

Who says? That is how wars have been fought since the beginning of time.
It is weird that you want to relate a war with a home invasion. They are not interchangeable.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 09:44 PM

Supposed be meet with 50 countries tommorow with us, supposed be send them more weapons, it takes time, supposed be getting Mobil multiple rocket launch systems with greater range an higher explosive, other weapons, I think Russia well win eventually with huge military, they have lot casualties Russia , don't see Care how many loose
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 10:49 PM

Putting said right off he would wait till the US sent all the good weapons, then they'd take em just like Afghanistan. Time will tell I guess.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/14/22 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by wildflights
Its uncivilized.

Who says? That is how wars have been fought since the beginning of time.
It is weird that you want to relate a war with a home invasion. They are not interchangeable.

Its identical.You should know that better than anyone.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 12:33 AM

Tens of thousands of people would not be dead right now (both Ukrainian and Russian) if the west would have just stayed out of it. Would have been over by now.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Kre

So I can deduce that you are a "Rootin Tootin" fan of Zelensky, Biden, Soros, Klaus Schwab, and all the other globalists?
Posted By: Preacherman Les

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 02:26 AM

Be careful your choice in experts.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 05:55 AM

If we stop spending money on everyone else's wars, imagine what could be accomplished here at home.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Tens of thousands of people would not be dead right now (both Ukrainian and Russian) if the west would have just stayed out of it. Would have been over by now.

Obviously it would of been even better still if Russia stayed out of it.

Keith
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 03:44 PM

I assume those that favor us keeping out of these things are upset about all the other times we've gotten involved in overseas conflicts. Like WWI and II. Supporting overseas conflicts financially is fairly benign. Shoot, even China and Russia play that game.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Putting said right off he would wait till the US sent all the good weapons, then they'd take em just like Afghanistan. Time will tell I guess.

That's exactly right. We keep pouring billions of dollars into Ukraine for Putin to take when he conquers the country. We. Are. So. Stupid.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 04:16 PM

With crude now topping $120 a barrel one wonders if this isn't at least part of what Putin was trying to accomplish with the Ukraine grab. Russia is awash with cash from high crude prices.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 04:22 PM

sniffy is headed to saudi to kiss the crown princes ring......From what I see there are no shortages in russia of consumer goods/food and their gas/diesel is the basically the same price as it was in January....food has not risen in price. Supermarkets seem well stocked....
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Boone Liane
Politicians just need to launder some more money.

This x1000
Posted By: hippie

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
sniffy is headed to saudi to kiss the crown princes ring......From what I see there are no shortages in russia of consumer goods/food and their gas/diesel is the basically the same price as it was in January....food has not risen in price. Supermarkets seem well stocked....

Biden is an idiot, and this is proof of it.

As for the inflation in Russia, where are you reading that? All places I've seen show gas up and double digit inflation on goods.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 05:49 PM

1billion+ more for uke announced today.

Hippie I believe the info is correct. I checked the gas/fuel prices last night.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 06:10 PM

Ok, I've been seeing from .27 a year ago to .36 in Jan. to .77 now for a litre of gas.

Inflation in the mid teens for goods.

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/inflation-cpi

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 06:27 PM

Posted By: Sledgehammer

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 07:05 PM

Dien Bien Phu, North Vietnam. Biggest, costliest(in terms of casualties), and key in the French getting the heck out of Viet Nam. By the time the French left, the US was funneling $1,000,000 a day into the Indochina war effort. But that was acceptable because there were not many boots on the ground for Uncle Sam.

Gulf of Tonkin Incident in August 1964, US Naval forces attacked in "International Waters". This was proven fabricated, but swayed congress to enter the war because of "communist aggression". It paved the way for Uncle Sam to fully enter the doorway of Viet Nam and not just have their foot in the door. Our brave and gallant armed forces were sent to fight with no end goal or objective in mind.

That is why I believe nothing with regard to our governments take on Ukraine, and most matters. Allocate(take yours and mine) more money for a proxy war. This goes hand in hand with how the administration plans to solve "climate hysteria", by digging their hands deeper in our pockets.

Money does solve one problem, to satiate the greedy. But they are never satisfied.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 07:37 PM

I wonder who is getting rich in Russia?
Most likely the oligarchs who backed Putins Invasion.
War is good for the economy.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 07:39 PM

Gas hit $5.219 here today. Putin's price hike.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 07:42 PM

I wonder who is getting rich in Russia?
Most likely the oligarchs who backed Putins Invasion.
War is good for the economy.

Well sure, they have to buy new yachts now. I think the US has some old ones we could make them a deal on.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 07:55 PM

There's a reason Biden and company are so involved .
How do you think the squad got elected ?

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 08:06 PM

You're all looking in the wrong place !Just like the propaganda that the price of crude oil is lower than it was a month ago , but the price still went up .Anything to direct you from the truth.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 08:54 PM

if anyone really wants to know what is going on,look up the articles related to the collapse of the soviet union 9 years after it Invaded Afghanistan in 1979.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 08:58 PM

if anyone really wants to know what is going on,look up the articles related to the collapse of the soviet union 9 years after it Invaded Afghanistan in 1979.

And yet The UN and NATO put both our countries there in the 90'S !
Think about that !

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 09:09 PM

Our economys were booming 9 years after,not collapsing.No comparison at all
Read the history.Its all there in the articles from both sides.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 09:41 PM

Our economys were booming 9 years after,not collapsing.No comparison at all
Read the history.Its all there in the articles from both sides.

So just because our economy's were on the upturn it's OK to start a war ? Sorry , but I don't buy the propaganda we're being fed ! There's more at stake for the UN and NATO  than we realize ! Just like global warming , who's behind it ?  NATO , and the UN ! Who wanted our country to give up hand guns ? NATO , and  the UN !
Just thinking outside of the box global warming put us in !

There's a lot more to think about than just what MSM is feeding us !

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 10:46 PM

Never mind the media-read the history and de classified documents from that time period.
Then you will see clearly what is going on,how long it will go on and what the outcome will be.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 10:55 PM

We are going to get a one world government. Russia is just a useful idiot for the UN and NATO, being used to gather in more countries into an ever tighter bond.

Keith

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 11:08 PM

Never mind the media-read the history and de classified documents from that time period.
Then you will see clearly what is going on,how long it will go on and what the outcome will be.

OK Post your declassified documents , if you have them .
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/15/22 11:10 PM

Any of ya'll do the quick conversion on those prices at $57.25 Ruble to $1 dollar? Pretty striking.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 12:48 AM

Do your own research,I told you to google Afghanistan and the collapse of the soviet union.
All the links to the de classified history is there from both sides..Its comprehensive.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 01:24 AM

Do your own research,I told you to google Afghanistan and the collapse of the soviet union.
All the links to the de classified history is there from both sides..Its comprehensive.

LOL Prove it.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 02:01 AM

? It is history and on the record what happened to the soviet union 9 years after they invaded afghanistan,Prove it?,I remember it.
The current situation,if you study the historical record is unfolding right on que.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 02:09 AM

Today's Russia is nothing like the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Boco, you are comparing apples to oranges.

Nothing is is unfolding on que regarding the Russia/Ukraine situation as it compares to Afghanistan.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 03:15 AM

You need to re read the info thats out there and how the soviet union was collapsed bythe pressure from the west.
It is identical what is unfolding.Right down to the fear of russia being surrounded by non communist coutries,and their expectation of a quick and easy takeover that devolved into a quagmire of spotty control of small areas of the country instead of the takeover and control of the country.t wound up a gruelling stalemate and was an integral reason of the collapse of the soviet union 9 years later.

identical in every way and it is unfolding exactly the same way.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
Today's Russia is nothing like the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Boco, you are comparing apples to oranges.

Nothing is is unfolding on que regarding the Russia/Ukraine situation as it compares to Afghanistan.

Russias invasion of Afghanistan did not occur during the cold war,it took place during the detante era.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 11:46 AM

Boco- The Soviet Union didn't collapse in 1988 (9 years after they entered the Sand Box). The Berlin Wall came down in 1989 and the Soviet Union didn't officially dissolve until 1991. The financial pressure from their adventure in Afghanistan may have been involved but it was just one more weight to a already rotting, corrupt political system. Sound familiar...?

A full bird Army colonel I know said this about the Sand Box, "The Russians figured out in 10 years that Afghanistan wasn't worth the effort. It took us 20 years to reach the same conclusion"...
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 12:00 PM

Meanwhile, forced "recruitment" into the UAF continues. Nice day at the beach in Odessa until you get Shanghai'ed into the Army. Somehow, I don't think the digital money that the DC Swamp masters are putting on our national credit card is going to make much of difference now unless NATO/US puts boots on the ground to turn it around for the current Ukie government.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Boco- The Soviet Union didn't collapse in 1988 (9 years after they entered the Sand Box). The Berlin Wall came down in 1989 and the Soviet Union didn't officially dissolve until 1991. The financial pressure from their adventure in Afghanistan may have been involved but it was just one more weight to a already rotting, corrupt political system. Sound familiar...?

A full bird Army colonel I know said this about the Sand Box, "The Russians figured out in 10 years that Afghanistan wasn't worth the effort. It took us 20 years to reach the same conclusion"...

Obviously you have only perused the "coles notes" version and have not dug into the comprehensive historical context and the declassified literature out there that proves otherwise.

The west has learned well and is obviously proceeding accordingly.

One big difference is that the western backed Mujahideen were a guerilla force,the Ukrainean army a more conventional force,for the time being at least.10 or 15 years down the road if the Russians are still there,the UKEs will continue as a guerilla force.Russian economy wont last that long however under the current pressure.
The Russian economy is equivalent to Italy.

Re: Ukraine needs more aid...... - 06/16/22 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed

Obviously you have only perused the "coles notes" version and have not dug into the comprehensive historical context and the declassified literature out there that proves otherwise.

The west has learned well and is obviously proceeding accordingly.

One big difference is that the western backed Mujahideen were a guerilla force,the Ukrainean army a more conventional force,for the time being at least.10 or 15 years down the road if the Russians are still there,the UKEs will continue as a guerilla force.Russian economy wont last that long however under the current pressure.
The Russian economy is equivalent to Italy.

Don't forget that NATO and the UN also aided Afahanistan , with our help .
I don't see NATO or the UN coming to our aid at any time .
Russia with good reason feared the Muslim's take over of Afghanistan .
Same problem in both our countries today .
This lead to rise of Osama bin Laden.
Which helped the Muslims attack many countries including America .
I didn't see the UN or NATO declare war on Osama bin Laden , now did you ?
If the U.S.A. wasn't involved with NATO ,or the UN , neither may not even exisist today .
They only show up after the U.S.A. gets involved .
Same as with the Ukraine , do you see the UN or NATO putting troops on the ground in boardering countries ?
Also Europe is still buying gas and oil from Russia .
Why not buy it from the U.S.A , or Canada ?
Makes me wonder why Biden shut down the Keystone pipe line !
If completed it would be a supply line into the Gulf of Mexico .
Then shipped to Europe .

© 2024 Trapperman Forums