White

Posted By: AntiGov

White - 06/14/22 12:55 AM

Month

Should we have a white month ?

Or a heterosexual month ?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: White - 06/14/22 12:57 AM

We are already recognized as supreme, why would we need a month?
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: White - 06/14/22 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
We are already recognized as supreme, why would we need a month?

Yeah -- but - but- but --- everyone else has one. wink
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: White - 06/14/22 01:12 AM

I just say we have months and let whoever wants to celebrate, celebrate whatever they want. If you want to celebrate January as Trappers Month, then celebrate. If you want February to be Long-johns Month, then celebrate it. If I want to celebrate July as White Month then I’ll celebrate it. I don’t follow any of the celebrated months anyways, so I make up my own. For instance August is Its Hot as Hades month and I celebrate it by staying in the AC all day long.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: White - 06/14/22 01:29 AM

O God here we go again...
Posted By: EdP

Re: White - 06/14/22 01:38 AM

Oh, I thought you meant for White17. A day seemed more appropriate, a whole month a bit much.
Posted By: Marty

Re: White - 06/14/22 01:45 AM

White heterosexual and proud of it all......we deserve a whole year for us all...
Posted By: Boco

Re: White - 06/14/22 02:19 AM

Only need one day-St Paddys.
Not sure if Irish are white though.
Johnny Winter is white-what breed is he?

Re: White - 06/14/22 03:35 AM

Well if not , why not ?

What about an all Blanco music Awards show ?

A vanilla magazine ?

A cracker University ?
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: White - 06/14/22 03:56 AM

Johnny winter is an albino.
Tom
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: White - 06/14/22 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

Now just because you may not like it does not mean it's not factually accurate. Whites and the traditional family have been under constant attack.

Lots of double standards some listed above. Try having a whites only collage fund. Some of us are a bit tired of it. Sorry if you don't want to see it or like it.

Criminals become heros after breaking the law when killed by a white cop. Or even when they due from an over dose they ate so they would not be caught with the drug. Riots follow for months and the crimes are over looked.
I watch a news reporter report on the mostly peaceful protest and directly behind him cars and buildings were on fire and some people were also being attacked. Yet he reported it as peaceful with a straight face.

By George don't let facts get in the way. Black lives only matter when they are killed by a white person normally while thay are in the commission of a crime. But the scores of black on black murders every weekend in Democrat cities are completely ignored. The media will alway spin it like with George Zimmerman being a white Hispanic. Well calling him a Hispanic won't start up a racist problem. Yet some how Obama is all black even though he is half white.

Young black males make up around 6% of the population yet are responsible for 56% of violent crime.

52% of Black pregnancy end in abortion. In the 60 90% of black were born in a two parent house hold that was married at the same time whites were at only 70%. Ther were strong black leaders and good roll models.
Democrats and their welfare plans are destroying the black race but no one wants to discuss that or make it an issue . Only the black thug that gets killed by the white cop trying to do his job.

I truly like and enjoy your post but the one line responses to threads like this make it seem like you don't believe there is actually an issue or legitimate problem being vented.

The strong black family has all but been destroyed now they are moving on to the white family the only large remaining group likely to offer resistance the the destruction of this country. Obviously a large % of black AR just fine with burning it down if they can get some new kicks and some boos in the process as the riots I mean peaceful protest have shown.

I won't even get into all the bs at work my black coworkers get away with and hr tells the boss don't say anything to them. Not just not doing their jobs or not showing up for several months but sexual harassment gets a free pass. Can't have they screaming racism.

If I'm off base feel free to point out where and I will gladly lesson and consider your point of view.

Re: White - 06/14/22 04:07 AM

Squeeky wheel gets the grease.
You want special treatment for whitey-get out there and riot.Not that penny anty stuff like jan 6-real scary destructive stuff.And dont fold when a couple people get shot-Riot harder.

Re: White - 06/14/22 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
You want special treatment for whitey-get out there and riot.Not that penny anty stuff like jan 6-real scary destructive stuff.And dont fold when a couple people get shot-Riot harder.

That to hard to do when you have to be at work and you don't live in government housing eating government provided food.
Also like is obvious blacks get a pass while whites will get arrested or killed for much less.

White trash, black trash, Hispanic trash, are all equally trash every group has them some more than others. One group gets a free pass, bonus points on test scores for their race and many other things.

Yet for many whites are some how keeping the black man down. It can't be their own life choices responsible for their situation.

Re: White - 06/14/22 04:32 AM

Lol....true true

But I don't really care about all of this ridiculousness . It'd really melt some snowflakes though ...lol
Posted By: DaveP

Re: White - 06/14/22 09:33 AM

Takes a lot to actually throw that switch.
But when it does finally get flipped, look out.
I believe Rudyard Kipling covered this....
Posted By: Posco

Re: White - 06/14/22 09:43 AM

It's typically your godless leftist who promote evolution and survival of the fittest. How am I to be blamed for this random act of superiority? I had no part in choosing what I am and will take no credit for it.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: White - 06/14/22 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Month

We already have a special day, set aside just for us ...... April 15th ! smirk

Re: White - 06/14/22 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Crowfoot
Month

We already have a special day, set aside just for us ...... April 15th ! smirk

I thought maybe labor day but I like yours better.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: White - 06/14/22 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
Oh, I thought you meant for White17. A day seemed more appropriate, a whole month a bit much.

We already have history month, dont we?
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: White - 06/14/22 08:00 PM

I have a nephew who went to school to be a highway patrolman. He graduated in the upper 10% of his class. But, he got knocked down toward the bottom because he was white, male, and no prior military. After several years of trying to get hired, he gave up. Now, he drives a forklift in a warehouse.

What was it MLK said? " A man should not be judged by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character".

Re: White - 06/14/22 08:03 PM

I think they should make April 1 Whitey day.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: White - 06/14/22 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

That’s exactly what I think when I hear the Democrats and BLM members talk. Politicians thrive on divisiveness. I’m surprised everybody doesn’t know that.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: White - 06/14/22 09:28 PM

Because I am not white. You can see white on this page. I am Caucasian.
Posted By: Qui

Re: White - 06/14/22 09:50 PM

Based trapper

Re: White - 06/14/22 10:19 PM

The only white people are Albinos.Everyone else is a different shade of beige all the way to black and everything in between.

Re: White - 06/14/22 10:41 PM

The only white people are Albinos.Everyone else is a different shade of beige all the way to black and everything in between.

Something I finally agree with. 👍
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: White - 06/14/22 10:43 PM

As long as we NEVER celebrate Tom Brady month, you can do whatever you want. grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: White - 06/14/22 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Something I finally agree with. 👍

Albino people are mostly pinkish colored because their skin is somewhat translucent and their oxygenated blood is red. I've met and seen a lot of albino people.

Keith

Re: White - 06/15/22 12:02 AM

I hear they are a real delicacy in parts of jungle Africa.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: White - 06/15/22 12:04 AM

I hear they are a real delicacy in parts of jungle Africa.

The Africans eat albinos for magical reasons, not taste. They eat albinos in some of Africa's largest cities, not just out in the boonies. For the most part only the richest Africans can afford albino people parts.

They probably just taste like pork, like everyone else.

Keith

Re: White - 06/15/22 12:06 AM

You would be mistaken. My legs had not seen sunlight since last year. I wore shorts golfing Friday and they were white as powder, in fact one of the guys in the group called me Powder. They are currently toning down from lobster red.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: White - 06/15/22 01:07 AM

Well, I gotta pee. That's all I have to say about this thread.
Posted By: Savell

Re: White - 06/15/22 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Qui
Based trapper

... what does that mean?
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: White - 06/15/22 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by Qui
Based trapper

... what does that mean?

I wondered that too. I don't know if this is how he meant it but Google says:

Based has been appropriated by the alt-right online as a general term of praise, as in “un-woke.”

Re: White - 06/15/22 02:11 AM

... as in normal ?

Re: White - 06/15/22 02:23 AM

Based whitey..... smile

Re: White - 06/15/22 02:35 AM

Unwoke=asleep.
That is if you are using the English language definition and not some made up garbage.
You are either awake or asleep-those other made up words are gibberish.
People need to learn how to speak proper English again.

Re: White - 06/15/22 02:47 AM

Dat Straight Gansta Boocoo Dawg
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: White - 06/15/22 09:32 AM

Unwoke=asleep.
That is if you are using the English language definition and not some made up garbage.
You are either awake or asleep-those other made up words are gibberish.
People need to learn how to speak proper English again.

I'm picturing Boco senior sitting in some snowed in line cabin in the '60s telling his son to go split some firewood. Little Boco says "That's uncool Dad!" Boco Sr replies: "Uncool equals warm, son. You are either cool, or warm, all this other stuff is gibberish"

Re: White - 06/15/22 10:01 PM

Couple of other questions

Is a white on black crime a " hate crime " ?

Is a black on white crime a " hate crime " ?

Re: White - 06/16/22 12:49 AM

Every crime is a hate crime. People steal because they hate being hungry or they hate being sober.

Re: White - 06/16/22 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Every crime is a hate crime. People steal because they hate being hungry or they hate being sober.

The FBI's Uniform Crime Report disagrees with you.

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:03 AM

Is blm burning a police station down a hate crime? Thus making blm a hate group.....

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Is blm burning a police station down a hate crime? Thus making blm a hate group.....

No, those are mostly peaceful riots and fires.

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:08 AM

Couple of other questions

Is a white on black crime a " hate crime " ?

Is a black on white crime a " hate crime " ?

Trick questions -- can be both or neither. I don't believe that in this state I have heard of a black getting charged with a hate crime. I have heard of lots the other way around. Lets not even discuss the mexicans or the asians.

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:09 AM

I do believe so. Where is the outrage at?
Posted By: Posco

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:09 AM

Depends on who you have for AG.

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

Depends on who you have for AG.

Mostly Soros funded ones...

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

No, those are mostly peaceful riots and fires.

laugh
Posted By: T-REV

Re: White - 06/16/22 10:39 AM

Any crime against white people is never considered a hate crime. I watched something about a black career criminal walked up to a white college student and executed him while saying f*** that white mother******. He clearly said it. A bunch of people heard him say it and even he admitted he said it. He was never charged with a hate crime and was offered some kind of deal. These racial double standards in this country are sickening.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: White - 06/16/22 01:51 PM

Stories like just stated will be more popular in the future. But maybe the other way around.

If your white, then your a "White Supremist Terrorist"! If your black then your a peaceful protestor! BS!

And what is the Juneteenth about that I or anyone should care? A date after the Civil war when blacks down south was told the war was over??????

The real problem is all of these MADE UP things calling them as IMPORTANT! Only if the Media continues to harp on it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums