Home

Mabye I'm over thinking but

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 09:12 AM

So this popped up on a NV group I'm in.... Am I just over thinking or does that patch look ... familiar ?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 09:23 AM

Looks like the SS Death's Head from WWII.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 10:31 AM

Yup SS 3rd Panzer division

there was a similar skull used in the Expendables movie with Stallone but it is turned the other direction and no crossed bones.

the Nazi new how to grab every very powerful image and make it theirs

the Swastika was a symbol of peace before they co-opted it , in the 19teens and twentys there was a sailing boat on the great lakes named Swastika and it's sails had big swastikas on them

so is it a patch some dude thought was cool or is it a neo nazi , would have to judge the person on their character I guess.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 11:44 AM

I have a barn door hook that has a swastika on it. Was made in missouri.
just
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 11:59 AM

It's a chick holding it.
Posted By: coonlove

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 12:02 PM

The totenkopf goes back to at least Prussia but is most well known as a Nazi symbol.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 01:12 PM

Yea ..... but the crocks give the game away IMHO....... am I overthinking as well ?? crazy
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Yea ..... but the crocks give the game away IMHO....... am I overthinking as well ?? crazy

fine I will over think it as well

her , we need to pay the rent this month with the price of gas you need to sell something and quick so we can buy groceries

him , ok babe I guess here hold this so I can take pictures of it to sell it online
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Mabye I'm over thinking but - 06/14/22 02:15 PM

They also have a dog in the picture have to be racist for sure. More likely he just thought the thing looked cool, decided the cheap NV sucks and now needs money.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums