Home

When the whole system is corrupt

Posted By: patrapperbuster

When the whole system is corrupt - 06/14/22 09:37 PM

& our CONSTITUTION and COUNTRY is at stake the MILITARY needs to step in and take action. Lets hope
Posted By: coonman220

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/14/22 09:39 PM

As far as I concerned , u step out door or anyhow, society an everthing is predatory on anyone other rich for lots money, inflation, increased prices, bills up, scams everthing, all u get is shaft
Posted By: Guss

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 12:44 AM

This country like a run away train.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
& our CONSTITUTION and COUNTRY is at stake the MILITARY needs to step in and take action. Lets hope

Have you not been paying attention to The Purge in the military the last decade?
Too busy celebrating transgenderism!
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 12:49 AM

The military is controlled by our politicians -- don't count on much help with this administration.
Posted By: white17

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:15 AM

WOW there's three to draw to.

Hopefully you've heard of this thing called the Constitution. The military is under civilian control.

I certainly don't want to see it "step in and take action".
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:19 AM

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:24 AM

You may want to exhaust all other Constitutional means for controlling .gov first.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 05:17 AM

Scary part is when you lose faith in the system. I have voted in every election since the day I turned 18.
I have always said if you don't vote then don't complain.
Unfortunately I have lost faith in the voting system. No way possible that Biden won.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 07:27 AM

So what exactly is the military supposed to do ? Just kick in doors of political leaders of the left ( because you know there all that bad guys) and 2 to the chest 1 to the head ?
Posted By: Marty

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 07:32 AM

Your not stopping this runaway train thru voting, passing laws or a constitutional convention....period. That is not going to happen and if you think it is going to happen your just kidding yourself and most likely do not want to make any sacrifices to bring back the republic governed by the document. Accept that and then look at the other options available.

'They' are shipping tens of millions of illegals around the country to make taking the elections a done deal. Plus the fraud.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 09:30 AM

Right......and the politicians work for the people! I wish it were true Mr White.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Your not stopping this runaway train thru voting, passing laws or a constitutional convention....period. That is not going to happen and if you think it is going to happen your just kidding yourself and most likely do not want to make any sacrifices to bring back the republic governed by the document. Accept that and then look at the other options available.

'They' are shipping tens of millions of illegals around the country to make taking the elections a done deal. Plus the fraud.

Need to try a Convention of States before we call it a failure. Why want KS get on board? Seems y'all need to be in your state legislators ears. Here's a map of who's in and who's not.
https://conventionofstates.com/stat...nvention-of-states-article-v-application
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
So what exactly is the military supposed to do ? Just kick in doors of political leaders of the left ( because you know there all that bad guys) and 2 to the chest 1 to the head ?

There are maybe 5 out of the 600+ that have manage to hold off the evil from consuming them. The rest need to go. You can go 2 to the chest and 1 to the head but personally I’d do both knee caps wait 30 seconds then the head. lol

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

There are maybe 5 out of the 600+ that have manage to hold off the evil from consuming them. The rest need to go. You can go 2 to the chest and 1 to the head but personally I’d do both knee caps wait 30 seconds then the head. lol

What happened to one shot, one kill? Seems three rounds would be wasting ammo.lol
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 10:56 AM

They would only have to do one, drape a copy of the Constitution over its corpse.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Originally Posted by J Staton
What happened to one shot, one kill? Seems three rounds would be wasting ammo.lol

I would consider that tax money well spent. lol

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

They would only have to do one, drape a copy of the Constitution over its corpse.

Awesome, can I use this in my book? While it reads pretty good, if it is ever turned into a movie this would be an even better scene!
Posted By: Posco

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 11:37 AM

I'd like to see Milley hang for treason. Would love to see Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and others meet the same fate. Collins should swing for her sheer stupidity.
Posted By: Squash

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 11:54 AM

The French cleaned house once years ago.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 11:55 AM

Use a .45........more than one shot is silly.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
The French cleaned house once years ago.

Jacobins. Equivalent to American leftists.
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 12:55 PM

[Linked Image]

Doesn’t sound very modern leftist, but I will admit if I’m wrong, this is just what I found

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88
[Linked Image]

Doesn’t sound very modern leftist, but I will admit if I’m wrong, this is just what I found

Look at what they did.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:21 PM

NOUN
Jacobins (plural noun) · jacobins (plural noun)
HISTORICAL
a member of a democratic club established in Paris in 1789. The Jacobins were the most radical and ruthless of the political groups formed in the wake of the French Revolution, and in association with Robespierre they instituted the Terror of 1793–4.

From Wiki
In the French Revolution
The Jacobin Club was one of several organizations that grew out of the French Revolution and it was distinguished for its left-wing, revolutionary politics.

https://jacobin.com/
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:30 PM

Like I said before, I may be wrong and will admit if I am, but it looks like the Jacobins had executed people who they viewed as traitors or conspirators who wanted to take thier liberty, and because they didn’t trust the system in place they often rushed or bypassed trials and sped up the executions.

I read a lot of people on here who distrust the system(and rightfully so), and calling everyone who disagrees with them a traitor(also maybe rightfully so), and calling for executions to remove these bad actors(I’m not in favor executions, hanging, firing squad, at all!) but it sounds very jacobin to me. I’m for defending my liberty if someone is trying to take it from, but that is different then rooting out dissenters and executing them.

Also left wing then meant anti monarchy, our forefathers were left wingers when they rebelled

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88
I’m not in favor executions, hanging, firing squad, at all!

For treasonous behavior? I am.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 01:57 PM

Fortunately, the Constitution doesn't permit this really bad plan.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

Fortunately, the Constitution doesn't permit this really bad plan.

unfortunately -- our current administration doesn't care about the constitution.
Posted By: Finster

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 02:53 PM

The last thing in the world you want is the military stepping in. That's how dictatorships happen. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's up to the people to toss these people out, NOT the military.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

The last thing in the world you want is the military stepping in. That's how dictatorships happen. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's up to the people to toss these people out, NOT the military.

Finally someone says it.....

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 03:29 PM

The whole system is corrupt. God instituted government to punish evildoers and protect/praise the good, but government winked at months of rioting and attempted to demonize parents concerned about their children's education. Government is the biggest threat facing the country.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Somewhat agree except that makes the oath taken irrelevant since that oath is taken by every military member.
Posted By: Marty

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 04:18 PM

Today, as I see it, it is more likely for the military to be used to round up white supremacist's....you know, the one's who want to end democracy...

US military rule that transitioned to good national governments has happened before. Japan & Germany, south korea.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 06:12 PM

Here's the facts folks. Accept it or not, doesn't matter

-Our media has been controlled for decades by bad part of our government & certain powers around the world. Everything is censored but what fits their agenda. That's why the good stuff going on behind the scenes will not be told.

-They want us to use our guns, or play into a civil war, so they can have a "reason" to take our guns away.

-When i talk military i'm talking about 300 or so concerned generals at the top. These concerned generals are the ones that did not hand over the nuclear codes to this present corrupt administration. They saw what was happening to our country & actually convinced Trump to run for office.

-In 2019 just before election Trump put us in partial martial law for these generals knowing the election was going to be stolen.

-Things have been going on behind the scenes to reveal the true nature of the bad guys ever since. We're seeing it unfold. Only the good guys know when ACTION will take place.

"TRUST IN GOD" my fellow americans
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 07:18 PM

Trump opened many people's eyes on just how corrupt both partys are !
Any time a politician gets in trouble , they seem to walk .

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 07:27 PM

I want to know when all of these federal departments and agencies got the memo it was no longer cool to be patriotic. It couldn't have happened overnight.
Posted By: charles

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 07:28 PM

Military c.annot run our country. Not enough millionaires

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 07:37 PM

I do but it's still heartbreaking to see our country go down the tubes. I remember listening to Christian radio back when Obama was elected to his first term. There was a palpable sense that something wicked was coming our way. They sure nailed it.

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

I do but it's still heartbreaking to see our country go down the tubes. I remember listening to Christian radio back when Obama was elected to his first term. There was a palpable sense that something wicked was coming our way. They sure nailed it.

I agree. But something as big as the bad part of a government takes some time. They have tentacles in everything. It will be an interesting summer
Posted By: Finster

Re: When the whole system is corrupt - 06/15/22 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Somewhat agree except that makes the oath taken irrelevant since that oath is taken by every military member.
Every politician takes an oath also.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums