Home

Finally got our hyperbaric chamber

Posted By: Tactical.20

Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/15/22 08:51 PM

Had to wait a couple weeks for it to get here.
I tried it out last night, my wife had her first one at home this morning.
I have less arthritis pain and swelling, she is moving fingers and toes now, after 11 treatments [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

First picture it is open, second one she's inside, pressure built up
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 01:35 AM

Good to hear it's helping you both out. I didn't know they made em for the home.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 01:42 AM

Try hydroxychloroquine.
I had arthritis issues in my hands, fingers and wrists, and hydroxychloroquine, fixed it about 95% within about two weeks.
My general doctor said to me; " yea, arthritis doctors think they should put hydroxychloroquine in the water supply, it works so good ".
I guess they don't promote it much since it works so good, and it's cheap.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 02:20 AM

Isn’t that the same thing they were giving for the Virus?
Posted By: Seek

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 04:18 AM

Hey Tactical, I’m in Okoboji right now at Aeronautix Performance. We’re going to order a chamber too. Keep us posted on your experience.

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be

Yes. It sort of makes sense though.

Arthritis is caused by an autoimmune response.
The dangerous effects of "the virus" are from an autoimmune response (the overproduction of mucus in the lungs).
No one really knows how hydroxychloroquine works, but it apparently retards your body's autoimmune response.
Surprisingly since taking it for over a year now, my two minor patches of psoriasis have totally disappeared also.
Psoriasis is also thought to be caused by an autoimmune response.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 06:32 AM

Tactical - great results for both of you!
I am eager for more results!
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by waggler

The dangerous effects of "the virus" are from an autoimmune response (the overproduction of mucus in the lungs).
No one really knows how hydroxychloroquine works, but it apparently retards your body's autoimmune response.
Surprisingly since taking it for over a year now, my two minor patches of psoriasis have totally disappeared also.

Is it a prescription only drug?
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 01:53 PM

Looks more like a single ice fishing shanty! With a nice chair.

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Good to hear it's helping you both out. I didn't know they made em for the home.

Yes there are three styles, a horizontal one like a tube, a semi reclined one, and the upright one we got.
They range in price from 8,000$ to 14,000 dollars here.
My wife's family Dr just about sheet her pants when we told her we were doing hyperbaric treatments, she said strongly advise not to do it, then she about crapped even more when I told her we ordered one! She was upset, it's the hospitals telling her what to say, they will loose millions of dollars in drug and treatments money

Oops I put my answer on the wrong post

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Seek
Hey Tactical, I’m in Okoboji right now at Aeronautix Performance. We’re going to order a chamber too. Keep us posted on your experience.

Thats cool!
Which one did you order?
You live near the lakes?

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Willy Firewood
Tactical - great results for both of you!
I am eager for more results!

Thanks, we hope it speeds things up, stroke recovery really sucks, I never thought I would be changing diapers again.
Things are slowly improving, her nerve pain is real awful, hope it's better soon

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 04:19 PM

You are pumped up to 32-34 lbs of air pressure, gives your body about 30% more oxygen

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by waggler

My wife had a small spot of psoriasis, she says it's gone, she thinks because of oxygen treatments

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/16/22 08:41 PM

Diggerman,
Yes it is a prescription drug, but it's easy to get.. And cheap.

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/17/22 03:58 AM

Tactical, I am not surprised that your family Dr. advised against hyperbaric treatments. Your right, she and the hospitals will lose tons of $. Surgeons dislike it because it treats instead of requiring surgery. In 20 years Hyperbaric Chambers will be in everyone’s house.

They are fantastic for general wellness. I had my kid in one last night and this morning. I sat in one this morning for 80 minutes and felt like a million bucks when I was done.

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 06/17/22 04:49 AM

Cool, I just finished my 10th or 11th treatment
Posted By: white17

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/25/22 07:26 PM

LINK
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/26/22 05:18 AM

Thank you, Ken. Both of these threads I am keeping keen track of.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/26/22 05:21 AM

Awesome Stuff

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/26/22 06:08 AM

My customer had a stroke at thirty something, 16 years ago, she might not see as much help for her stroke injury, her husband's hair is growing back!
I saw him a couple days ago, his bald area has about one inch hair and his remaining hair is about 2" long, I noticed where I lost hair in the corners of my head there are a few hairs growing

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/26/22 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Seek
Tactical, I am not surprised that your family Dr. advised against hyperbaric treatments. Your right, she and the hospitals will lose tons of $. Surgeons dislike it because it treats instead of requiring surgery. In 20 years Hyperbaric Chambers will be in everyone’s house.

They are fantastic for general wellness. I had my kid in one last night and this morning. I sat in one this morning for 80 minutes and felt like a million bucks when I was done.

I like the tent version. Tactical and Seek, it is too bad that some Docs don't want people using this. When they're supposed to encourage things that work so well for so many. Though they will experiment with their drugs, such as BP meds, to find the right dosage for a patient...But it isn't the first time I've seen this done , unfortunately. I think of how many people will continue to suffer if they are so prone to doing everything the docs tell them. Without checking for themselves from people who are actively using them in such success. At least giving this a try , not bullied into being closed minded with fear , instilled into them from their doc. They cause everyone to loose out- the one suffering, and those who love them and want them around with happy quality of life.

Seek, I appreciate that you actually work around people who use these. So you've seen a lot of results from many different people.

I was going to ask if insurance or a person's doctor would help them to obtain a chamber , at less cost , as part of the treatment program, but after hearing how many doctors don't want this machine used, I suppose a person is on their own in affording it. Too bad.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/26/22 09:24 PM

How expensive is a hyperbaric chamber?

Keith

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/26/22 09:32 PM

Keith, on the first page, Tactical mentioned they range from 8,000$ to 14,000 dollars, in HIS area.

I'm thinking, with a bit of a search , and different areas, prices will fluctuate. IF one has a doctor who is encouraging in doing what works for their patient, I'm thinking they can arrange a lot in helping as well in possible reduced cost.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 12:35 AM

I’m glad it’s working, I heard they are treating Jay Leno’s burns with one of these.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 01:31 AM

Interesting stuff. Is there any side effects or downside?

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
How expensive is a hyperbaric chamber?

Keith

The lay down ones about 8k
Upright ones 11-14k$

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Interesting stuff. Is there any side effects or downside?

You can get too much oxygen, schedule time off me monthly

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
I’m glad it’s working, I heard they are treating Jay Leno’s burns with one of these.

Burns and open wounds, carbon monoxide poisoning, if people used it to treat the 120+ medical issues it helps with the hospitals will loose millions

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 02:03 AM

Tactical, have you heard of using the chamber during radiation, or chemo treatments ?

Re: Finally got our hyperbaric chamber - 11/27/22 02:28 AM

Some hospitals have the hard-sided chambers and will only treat patients that have a condition covered by insurance.

The chambers that Tactical and I have are soft sided and only get to 4 PSI.

Our family only uses room air, no Oxygen and the chamber is powered by a small medical grade air compressor.

Dr.’s Harch, Fogarty and Meyer are the pioneers with a few spread around the country. The majority of Dr.’s are clueless and would have no idea about their effectiveness.

Aeronautix Performance Clinic is the place to start. Spirit Lake, Iowa.

Big pharma and big corporate medicine HATE it because as Tactical says, it will cost them billions.

I have the Chase Lounge which is more of a lay-down model though it comes with a chair it’s just too small for me. You can order them with oxygen, a/c ports and other options. So your looking at $10-12k on up.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums