Home

biden is banning conversion therapy.

Posted By: KeithC

biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/15/22 10:21 PM

biden is banning conversion therapy for lgbtqs, so it will now be illegal for people who want help with their mental illness, to get the help they want legally. So much for being allowed to choose your gender. What a hypocrite! What a terrible blow to mental health rights in America.

Woke Canada has already banned people from getting mental help.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/09/1062720266/canada-bans-conversion-therapy

Keith
Posted By: Boco

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/15/22 10:50 PM

End the flaming or it will be gone.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:16 AM

I don't understand conversion therapy but I don't think it should be banned. It however seems like a waste of time and effort.

If you're gay, you're gay. There are some acts you can't take back.
Posted By: BandB

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I don't understand conversion therapy but I don't think it should be banned. It however seems like a waste of time and effort.

Unless your parents are liberal whack jobs that tell you at 2 that your gay because you played with a pink toy, so they can show the world how progressive and inclusive they are.
Posted By: Posco

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:13 AM

I don't know if it's nurture or nature. I've known families where multiple members were gay and many more that cast nothing but heteros.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:22 AM

Weird. I went to church with a guy who was at one time a practicing homosexual. Of course he got some Jesus conversion therapy which turned him a complete 180 from the life he once led.
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:35 AM

How this is something that can be banned is beyond me. Luckily it’s not the therapy part that changes lives eternally, it’s the conversion. And that is done by telling folks the good news and the Spirit working in those folks. The old man is gone and a new one is born. When governments try to ban that it spreads like wildfire.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:11 AM

I worked with a girl that was a lesbian in her early 20s. The she grew up, married a man, and had a bunch of kids. Ooops, so much for the whole "they can't help it" thing.
Posted By: .204

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:17 AM

must have missed something in article, the article only pertains to Canada?
Posted By: Chancey

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:21 AM

The sex of Man and the sex of Woman matter, married in holy matrimony under the Creator of the Universe; as designed.

If gay/lesbian stuff is legit....then why is it that every gay/lesbian couple has a man (dominant) role and a woman (role)? One that is more manly, and the other more feminine? Every gay/lesbian couple I know follows that mentality. Think about it......

Whole situation and ideaology is total BS.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:27 AM

Here’s a better one for you or maybe this is what you were saying…
Explain why lesbians dislike men, but like you said, one of them literally acts like a man.
Same with the gay men, one of them acts like a woman, yet they dislike women.
Posted By: Qui

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 03:33 AM

Homosexuality Is just a perversion of the mind. If it was genetic, through time they would have literally ended the tainted line. Why do you think they're pushing all this homo crap on school children now with cross dresser child molesters coming to schools and libraries grooming our children. Because they know gays are not born, they're made.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 03:56 AM

Anybody know a gay trapper?...I don't think they even exist.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

I thought there was one on here?
Posted By: Marty

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:16 AM

I bet there are some gay boys on here......

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:20 AM

I know some coon trappers, muskrat trappers, predator trappers, but never met a gay trapper. I don’t even want to guess what kinda set or lure works best. Lol

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:24 AM

They would be the ones only interested in the dirt hole set, Lol.
Posted By: Wallace

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 05:27 AM

I know a woman that used to be a lesbian and was even "married" to a woman. She was in a bad car wreck and suffered some memory loss. When she woke up from a short coma she didn't remember that she was queer. She had to divorce her lesbo partner and is now married to a man and has a family.
We laugh about her being knocked straight, but it does make a strong argument for people being groomed and persuaded rather than just being born that way
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 06:54 AM

I know a few trappers fishers and hunters. Fun people

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 06:56 AM

This whole thread is just gonna turn into 5 -10 pages of homophobic Bible thumping ain't it ?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
This whole thread is just gonna turn into 5 -10 pages of homophobic Bible thumping ain't it ?

I thought everyone had a right to an opinion, even Bible believers or hetero's. Do you exclude those groups?

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

I thought everyone had a right to an opinion, even Bible believers or hetero's. Do you exclude those groups?

Did I ever say y'all can state you opinions ?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 09:25 AM

Can’t say homosexuality is a mental illness people are born with else the whole choice/sin thing coming from the pulpit is wrong.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 10:41 AM

I know this grooming stuff occurs and those that do it should be hanged, but it seems to be a more recent thing.
Homosexuality has been around forever. Were there "groomers" a thousand years ago?

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I know this grooming stuff occurs and those that do it should be hanged, but it seems to be a more recent thing.
Homosexuality has been around forever. Were there "groomers" a thousand years ago?

I mean yeah I for got if it was Nero or Caligula but one of them had a sick perverted uncle with a deal like Epsteins island. And it's goes past that .And no I'm not saying it right by any means just stating historical facts
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:02 AM

I don't know anybody that is "afraid" of a homosexual. (unless they get alone with your kids)
Homosexuality is an abnormality, a disorder that perverts the normal functions of nature. Bible thumpin' aside.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Crowfoot

I don't know anybody that is "afraid" of a homosexual. (unless they get alone with your kids)
Homosexuality is an abnormality, a disorder that perverts the normal functions of nature. Bible thumpin' aside.

Exactly.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:15 AM

If I had a dollar crazy if where talking about stuff perverts the normal function of natural us as humans do that in so many ways it's not even funny but liking another dude is the big one, gotcha. I swear I hear the same arguments from Anita and vegans all the time...
Posted By: walleye101

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:17 AM

When did sexual preference need some kind of public declaration? People are people and their preference should be private and none of anyone's else's business. Why do we need parades to declare who prefers what?

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:20 AM

I believe the majority of the under 30 crowd have been groomed to accept homosexuality as normal behavior.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:20 AM

Just because someone is a homo doesn't make them a child molester.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I believe the majority of the under 30 crowd have been groomed to accept homosexuality as normal behavior.

Nah we just don't care. O your gay ? Not I'm my face 24/7 ? Cool whatever bro you do you
Same way most of us don't care about interracial dating , tattoos ect.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Can’t say homosexuality is a mental illness people are born with else the whole choice/sin thing coming from the pulpit is wrong.

The Bible itself says we are born in sin, every one. David on Psalm 51:5 says “I was brought forth in iniquity”. So according to my biblical understanding we are all born with sin nature, that is our natural state since the curse if the fall.

Our sin, rebellion, idolatry, can look a lot of different ways, but it’s something we are born with. That’s why we have to be “reborn” “born again”, so when a homosexual says they were born that way, maybe, and that doesn’t undermine the Bible at all, but just because a person is born a way doesn’t make it not sinful.

But to be fair, you actually said “coming from the pulpit” and there is a lot of stuff, coming from a lot if pulpits, that is not biblical in the least.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:41 AM

Just saying the same part of the Bible everyone like to use an an excuse to hate gay people also give a looooong list of things that basically the same do not do list but no one is quoting those

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:53 AM

It is pretty hard to like a group of people who have 'special' rights because of their sexual preference. Have a straight hetero pride parade and see what happens....be a baker deciding how to honor your religious beliefs and see what happens...they teach or want to teach the greatness of being a tranny/gay or whatever else but try to go to a school and talk to the kids about being a normal sexually orientated person and see what happens...

That agenda reaps people's hatred because they have sowed the seeds for that.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:53 AM

Right wolfdog! Gossip for one eek

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
It is pretty hard to like a group of people who have 'special' rights because of their sexual preference. Have a straight hetero pride parade and see what happens....be a baker deciding how to honor your religious beliefs and see what happens...they teach or want to teach the greatness of being a tranny/gay or whatever else but try to go to a school and talk to the kids about being a normal sexually orientated person and see what happens...

That agenda reaps people's hatred because they have sowed the seeds for that.

You got that part right, Marty. I have a gay relative that quietly lives his life and just wants to be left alone. He figures all that noise is a waste of time and really does no one any good.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:05 PM

Honestly arguments like thesw really just make it seem like people are mad because they can't be special snowflakes too.
Seriously most gay people don't even care about all this crap their pushing. Heck like at least 1/5th other people I'm in routine contact with are gay or whatever and when I ask them tell tell you the same thing alot of minorities who are brainwashed will tell you. The peyol pushing for all this crap arnt them.
Saying gay people as a whole are tying to push that on kids is like me trying to say all white conservatives are racist because of some wack jobs that are conservative are pushing crap. But gays are liberals and conservatives and liberals can never ever be on the same anything sooooo whatever I guess
Posted By: corky

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:08 PM

Furries, gay trappers ...... You have an interesting collection of friends.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:11 PM

The largest majority of white conservative Trump voters are not racist/white supremist either but they sure like to label them as that....put the shoe on the other foot and then it does not fit well....eh?

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:14 PM

The largest majority of white conservative Trump voters are not racist/white supremist either but they sure like to label them as that....put the shoe on the other foot and then it does not fit well....eh?

You completely just proved my point with that

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:21 PM

You have no valid point wolfdog. But that is OK with me.... smile

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:24 PM

And that's how I saw that conversation going lol

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by corky

Furries, gay trappers ...... You have an interesting collection of friends.[/quote]

Forgot about all the pagans ,gammers crystal ,lovers, cowboys, loggers so on and so on, what can I saw I'm a complete weirdo and I just enjoy the company of good people lol.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:35 PM

Wolfie, you want to be able to call some folks homophobic bible thumpers but when those people categorize a group your against that.....see how that works?

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:38 PM

Just saying the same part of the Bible everyone like to use an an excuse to hate gay people .............

I don't see anything in my Bible regarding "hatred". I don't hate sick people, and I'm not afraid of anybody. Love your neighbor, help them to see the err in their ways. Pray for them that they do not go to Hades.
So many souls get lost. Saddest part is how many they drag along with them. Be careful of who you allow to teach/train your children .... that's where it all starts.
Kids are "trained" and "encouraged" and "indoctrinated" and "conformed" and , yes "perverted / corrupted" at the most vulnerable and impressionable stage of their development. They can be molded into whatever a (sick) controlling entity desires.
That is one area where Satan is most effective.
God bless them. Include them in your prayers.
Posted By: Posco

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:46 PM

Does the percentage of homosexuals in the population remain static over time? I tend to think so. As to a percentage, I'd guess 5% or less. They do have an inordinate amount of political clout for their limited numbers, and I believe them to be the force driving the left.

I think where we've erred is in making homosexuals think they're beyond the mercy of God and are already condemned. What a hopeless situation it puts them in and it's only natural they would lash out in anger. Homosexuality is a sin condemned by the Bible but that doesn't place them beyond redemption.

I've known quite a few over the years, count some as friends and while we've never broached the topic, their secret remains safe with me. Their issue is between God and themselves.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:46 PM

Wolfie, you want to be able to call some folks homophobic bible thumpers but when those people categorize a group your against that.....see how that works?

I never called anyone a homophobe I did say what would probably be said would be a few pages of it but I never said anyone was. And though I had to go and edit a typo your still proving my point with waht your saying
[Linked Image]

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:48 PM

Just saying the same part of the Bible everyone like to use an an excuse to hate gay people .............

I don't see anything in my Bible regarding "hatred". I don't hate sick people, and I'm not afraid of anybody. Love your neighbor, help them to see the err in their ways. Pray for them that they do not go to Hades.
So many souls get lost. Saddest part is how many they drag along with them. Be careful of who you allow to teach/train your children .... that's where it all starts.
Kids are "trained" and "encouraged" and "indoctrinated" and "conformed" and , yes "perverted / corrupted" at the most vulnerable and impressionable stage of their development. They can be molded into whatever a (sick) controlling entity desires.
That is one area where Satan is most effective.
God bless them. Include them in your prayers.

My point exactly. No where does it say your supposed to hate anyone yet all these people I deal with who legit hate gays or whatever with go " well God said in the Bible that ! " I'm saying anyone here does that but most people I deal with wo are like that do it almost constantly

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:49 PM

Just saying the same part of the Bible everyone like to use an an excuse to hate gay people also give a looooong list of things that basically the same do not do list but no one is quoting those

Disagreeing with that life style, and saying it is sinful, doesn't mean you hate gay people. You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. Generalizing and labeling a group of people based on the assumptions you have. That is how too many people, especially younger people, are conditioned to think now. If you don't agree with me, you must be some type of "phobic" or an "ist" and your opinion doesn't matter.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:51 PM

No one on this thread called anyone specific gay.

I never called anyone a homophobe I did say what would probably be said would be a few pages of it but I never said anyone was. And though I had to go and edit a typo your still proving my point with waht your saying
[Linked Image]

No one called anyone person a homo either but you had your comment about how you felt the thread would turn out....your logic is flawed here..it really is not logic after all. Why are you editing my posts? they violated no forum rules....

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:56 PM

Lol how is it flawed like seriously. All I did was state my opinion that hay this is probably gonna get homophobic that's all. And umm I didn't I edited my own post.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 12:58 PM

sorry wolfie I misunderstood your edit comment. My bad.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:00 PM

sorry wolfie I misunderstood your edit comment. My bad.

All good smile well y'all have fun got traps to check wink
Posted By: rvsask

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:07 PM

One of my favourite things is when divorced people quote the Bible regarding homosexuality. You know, the adultery aspect of it. Cherry pickin is always in season it seems.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:07 PM

All of these fringe groups continually call for inclusion, equality, tolerance, etc, until they get it....Then they extend none of those to an opposing view point.

I'll give an example of that...There was recently a gay pride rally in a local town, and they asked for open mindedness, then turned right around and said if you weren't of the same mind as them, Please don't come!

Are you kidding me?

Same old playbook, feel sorry for me and my cause, until I call the shots.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Nah we just don't care. O your gay ? Not I'm my face 24/7 ? Cool whatever bro you do you
Same way most of us don't care about interracial dating , tattoos ect.

I would argue that the generation that just don't care is one of the most close minded generations in U.S. history.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by BandB

Disagreeing with that life style, and saying it is sinful, doesn't mean you hate gay people. You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. Generalizing and labeling a group of people based on the assumptions you have. That is how too many people, especially younger people, are conditioned to think now. If you don't agree with me, you must be some type of "phobic" or an "ist" and your opinion doesn't matter.

The crux of it, for sure.
Whole lotta truth in that, wolfie. Don't fall into it.
Posted By: Qui

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:03 PM

Regardless of the Bible, homosexuality is against nature. If you love and are for nature you are against homos.

I'm not homophobic, I'm homomisic. Being a phobe would mean you're afraid of gays.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
End the flaming or it will be gone.

[Linked Image]

Boco

Read the rules, you should know better with all your time on here…..LOL

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
One of my favourite things is when divorced people quote the Bible regarding homosexuality. You know, the adultery aspect of it. Cherry pickin is always in season it seems.

Actually, there are biblical allowances for divorce. While not God's original plan, it is allowed in very limited circumstances. However, homosexual acts are not allowed under any circumstances. Nice try though.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Qui
Regardless of the Bible, homosexuality is against nature. If you love and are for nature you are against homos.

I'm not homophobic, I'm homomisic. Being a phobe would mean you're afraid of gays.

Not really, look it up, there is homosexual behaviour all over the animal kingdom. Over 1000 speeches and counting. But I’m sure that’s just made up propaganda. Lol

And yes BandB, there are. It’s funny how every divorced Christian just seems to fall under one of those rare exceptions. Lol

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Qui

Not really, look it up, there is homosexual behaviour all over the animal kingdom. Over 1000 speeches and counting. But I’m sure that’s just made up propaganda. Lol

And yes BandB, there are. It’s funny how every divorced Christian just seems to fall under one of those rare exceptions. Lol

What happens to these homosexual animals, do they die off from an inability to procreate? Or are you referring that animals have the power of reasoning in choosing a mate of the same sex ignoring the fact of the basic instincts of survival of the species?

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:17 PM

Oh yeah, divorced due to ones own infidelity, adultery, drugs, booze and other abuses and stuff like that ... those amuse me too.
Divorce, adultery and homosexuality are three entirely different things.However, one (or 2) can lead to the other.
smile
Posted By: KeithC

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
biden is banning conversion therapy for lgbtqs, so it will now be illegal for people who want help with their mental illness, to get the help they want legally. So much for being allowed to choose your gender. What a hypocrite! What a terrible blow to mental health rights in America.

Woke Canada has already banned people from getting mental help.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/09/1062720266/canada-bans-conversion-therapy

Keith

The thread has gone off course a bit.

People are made up of both their physical and mental attributes. Even though someone has a biological proclivity for a behavior, their mentality means they can control themselves and not take part in it. For instance, just because a straight man wants to have sex with an attractive woman, it does not mean he is just going to grab her and do it.

The liberals and biden are denying lgbtqs their right to seek mental help, if they decide they are not happy with their aberrant sexuality. The liberals are telling the lgbtqs, who want to be normal, they have no right to get help to be normal. It should be an individual's choice to get the mental help they want, not the governments.

Keith
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:28 PM

Perhaps because we don't have a "pride month" celebrating liars, idolators, murderers, etc...

Mike
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 04:33 PM

I dont care anymore what Biden wants or mandates. He is on my ignore list. It will behoove the alphabet agencies to let me be.
Posted By: DWC

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 05:07 PM

They would be the ones only interested in the dirt hole set, Lol.

Funniest thing ive read on this site!

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

The thread has gone off course a bit.

Keith

Sorry for my part in it Keith, wasn't intentional.

Sad how this might reflect on concerned parents that might seek help for their young ones.
I can almost see broken homes, kids taken and folks in jail.
Who knows where it might go ?
Thanks !
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 05:28 PM

If you cannot support your position with logic and facts, you are left with nothing else to do but try to silence the opposition. That's what the "pride" groups are all about.

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/16/22 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Perhaps because we don't have a "pride month" celebrating liars, idolators, murderers, etc...

Mike

We kinda do. It's called election day.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: biden is banning conversion therapy. - 06/17/22 01:50 PM

LOL Trapdog! I really considered adding "unless you count election day" before I hit the post button.

Mike
© 2024 Trapperman Forums