Home

Christian Soldiers

Posted By: Anonymous

Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 01:33 PM

What should we do about Jane's Revenge? Pray that their hearts should change or prepare to send them to meet their Maker?
If you don't know Jane's Revenge is a pro abortion group threatening violence against Pro life centers/groups and churches if Roe v. Wade is overturned.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 01:43 PM

put up a lot of surveillance , keep watch , wait for them to strike and gather info and have them arrested , charged and tried for their crimes.

they don't have a maker just ask them they just end , dirt nap, they just stop being.

this is their world and they must receive any punishment they will get here.

as pro-life people if we protect the life of the unborn not knowing if they are the next serial killer , dictator or mass murdered , then if another option to killing people for their hate and anger is available we should seek it.

now if they pose a clear threat to life and limb of another human, stop the threat , but when they threaten buildings and property prison is the appropriate thing to do.
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 01:54 PM

Pray first, then I agree with Pete.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 02:04 PM

These people are evil, their stance on abortion proves it. Throw the book at them for any crimes they commit.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 02:11 PM

Unless they're wearing Trump hats I think we all know they want be prosecuted. When do good people say enough is enough. The greatest generation knew as well as the Founder's generation. I don't know if our generation has it in us.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 02:43 PM

I think what janes revenge would love more than we know is for armed men oustside of a pro life center or clinic to shoot a 20something feminist wielding a rattle can of paint and a crow bar. But what if we Christians faithfully persevere doing the Lords work in the face of these threats and acts, the news can’t spin it if we aren’t out there waving guns or yelling, but are just serving the families in need. They’ll try to spin but people have eyes and when they drive by and see whats really happening in their own communities it gets hard to mesh with a msm spin. What will these sjws do when they are no longer the victims. I don’t think we can continue play into their hand all the time.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I don't know if our generation has it in us.

They just need examples. They are having a pride parade in Salisbury this weekend. If you happen to come through and see me, stop and say hi. I’ll be the guy standing there holding a jawbone.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 02:56 PM

Let them bring it. Video their attacks and then their demise.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88
I think what janes revenge would love more than we know is for armed men oustside of a pro life center or clinic to shoot a 20something feminist wielding a rattle can of paint and a crow bar. But what if we Christians faithfully persevere doing the Lords work in the face of these threats and acts, the news can’t spin it if we aren’t out there waving guns or yelling, but are just serving the families in need. They’ll try to spin but people have eyes and when they drive by and see whats really happening in their own communities it gets hard to mesh with a msm spin. What will these sjws do when they are no longer the victims. I don’t think we can continue play into their hand all the time.

You mean people will see with there own eyes what's going on. Like covid, 5$gal and climbing gas, inflation, shortages, the last presidential election and be able to figure out what's the direct cause and effect and they have been being lied to?

That sounds good but for some reason I'm not optimistic. Just look at the though patterns of people here on AR 15s for example. And this group has a much higher % of people that can think for themselves and figure out solutions to problems than rhe general population.

But it's another example of the violence and intolerant left. They can't be happy with a place that is giving ladies options and helping them so they don't have to have an abortion almost seems like they want every woman to have an abortion. When they start threatening bodily harm or hurting people that's when it's time to put them in the dirt. But of course that'll get fun and then the people that are in the right will end up in prison
Posted By: waggler

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 03:07 PM

These people could care less about women or anyone else for that matter.
They are members of a Marxist, dystopian, death cult.
The only thing they know is hatred.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 03:18 PM

God ordained government to punish evildoers and promote good. Currently, our government is failing in that.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 04:17 PM

Nothing brings out the kooks on both sides like abortion does.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I don't know if our generation has it in us.

They just need examples. They are having a pride parade in Salisbury this weekend. If you happen to come through and see me, stop and say hi. I’ll be the guy standing there holding a jawbone.

Good on you brother.

I'm pushing 60.
As a young man, I saw everything in black and white, right or wrong.

As I got older, everything sort of got grayer, once clear lines were now blurred.

The last decade or so, things have gotten much clearer to me again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 04:36 PM

Does anybody think this group will be prosecuted by Biden’s DOJ?

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Does anybody think this group will be prosecuted by Biden’s DOJ?

you elect your local sheriff and District attorney if arson , vandalism and destruction of property are things they allow it is time to change them out.

those things are not acceptable in any rule of law , local prosecution is the way. we do not need the FED , we have local control to enforce any law on the books or change said law to make it enforceable with only a few exceptions.

that is part of what makes this country great and what slows the disease that is trying to overtake this country.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 04:46 PM

I just know from my childhood that if you let a bully do their thing they'll just keep bullying. However if you punch them in the mouth, win or lose, the bullying tends to stop.
Posted By: bjansma

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 05:49 PM

WWJD?

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 05:53 PM

I just know from my childhood that if you let a bully do their thing they'll just keep bullying. However if you punch them in the mouth, win or lose, the bullying tends to stop.

it is 2022 and I am telling you the bullies are often the principals kids and they know the system so well and how to play that system that punching them in the face actually gets them what they want now the system is bullying you for them.

you have to learn from that and wait for the opportunity to gather the evidence when they step over the line they have been trying so hard to stay just the other side of.

it is a game to them not a single line in the sand but painted lines of different colors you will be punished by the system if you cross the line , they have a warning zone that starts at the line you can't cross and extends well past it before they cross the too far line. you have to let them get across the too far line with out crossing the foul line yourself.

no it isn't fair that your foul line is 1st and 3rd base and theirs foul line starts 3 rows into the stands.

no it isn't fair they get to hit a home run on a short fence and your going to have to make all your runs on base hits because your hitting into a net over the fence
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 06:21 PM

Those are the tactics that the ANTI-abortion people used.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by bjansma
WWJD?

Since the pro abortion group is threatening to destroy the Temple (the body of the believer), he would flog them right off the street.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 07:15 PM

WWJD?

Since the pro abortion group is threatening to destroy the Temple (the body of the believer), he would flog them right off the street.

there is a lot more martyrdom in Christianity than there is flogging

this is not our world but a temporary place we seek to make the best we can

Gondi would have cut the throat of every British officer and soldier alike if it was in his power and freed his country. he could not and doing so would only bring the system down harder on the people his people , so martyrdom , gaining sympathy of the world and showing the British colonial rule for what it was eventually led to change.

when the pro abortion people kill someone whom has a name and a face and a SS# it needs to advertised shouted to the hills that these radicals have no respect for any life not just unborn life. that no respect for a child is just the tipping off point off a slippery slope.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 07:47 PM

WWJD?

You’ll have to be more specific. The first time He would calmly explain to them how they can do better. This next time He shows up He’ll be dropping the hammer on a whole bunch. The aforementioned has already been distributed to them so that is behind us. The Bible does tell us to look forward so........

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 08:04 PM

You are right GCPETE!

1Peter 2:18-25

[Linked Image]

“Christ suffered and left us an example to follow in His footsteps”
“When He was reviled He did not revile in return, when He suffered He did not threaten”
Posted By: TC1

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob

Give examples please.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by TC1

Give examples please.

I think is is confusing them with the gun control croud
Posted By: waggler

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
WWJD?

You’ll have to be more specific. The first time He would calmly explain to them how they can do better. This next time He shows up He’ll be dropping the hammer on a whole bunch. The aforementioned has already been distributed to them so that is behind us. The Bible does tell us to look forward so........

Exactly.
The first time He came, He came as a Lamb.
The second time He comes, He is coming as a lion.
It will be a humbling time for His followers, and it will be a terrifying time for those who have rejected Him.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 08:55 PM

Sit on your hands and do nothing then. As this nation falls into the tyranny of the left and you are no longer able to openly share your faith then maybe you will realize you should have fought for what was just when you had the chance.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by TC1

Give examples please.

Bombing medical centers is one, fire bombing Dr's houses is another. including assaults, MURDER, that's why EXTREME, ANTI ABORTION ACTIVIST'S ARE CONSIDERED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS..

Google:"Anti Abortion Tactics, Wikipedia".
Posted By: bjansma

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 09:07 PM

Matt 26:52 Jesus is being arrested and Peter pulls out his sword and custs off Malchus ear. Jesus tells him to put away his sword and reminds him that he could call legions of angels if he wanted. But that wasn't God's plan.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 says to pray pray for the kings and rulers over us. To provide context Nero was emporer and was a great persecutor of Christians.

Roman's 12:19 God reminds us that revenge is his to repay. So you are right, when he comes back it will be to"drop a hammer"

When Judas became indignant at the waste of expense when the perfume was poured on Jesus feet.... what was Jesus response? The poor you will always have with you.

We will always have injustice here on this earth. It doesn't bug him as much as it bugs us. He knows there's a bigger plan.

We act like there's one sin worse than another, and maybe there is here on earth, with our temporal way of looking at things. But in God's eyes the sin of abortion is the same as calling your brother a fool.

If we are a Christian we are on this earth to love and serve God, and if we are not a Christian we are on this earth because 2 Peter 3:9. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 10:02 PM

He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

And yet thousands do everyday.

He knew me in the womb and yet here I am. I cannot flee evil when it is cast upon me, so I fight.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 10:07 PM

Hebrews 10:

“32 But recall the former days when, after you were enlightened, you endured a hard struggle with sufferings, 33 sometimes being publicly exposed to reproach and affliction, and sometimes being partners with those so treated. 34 For you had compassion on those in prison, and you joyfully accepted the plundering of your property, since you knew that you yourselves had a better possession and an abiding one. 35 Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.”

I don’t disagree with you. We need to fight...the way that Jesus showed us, it’s a spiritual battle and we win as souls are saved to Christ. We endure with hope, praying often, persevere in sharing the Gospel faithfully(the reason for our hope), and serving with love our brothers and sisters being persecuted for their faith. It’s definitely not sitting on our hands.

And please don’t think I mean to be a pacifist, if someone comes to my home to hurt my wife or kids, they will have a fight on their hands.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/17/22 10:54 PM

So you advocate watching those planing to do harm form up and getting organized from a distance and only ingage once they are ready to attack and by that time the deck is stacked against you?

Myself I will bar their ways ad try to stop a planed.attack before they are ready so I'm more likely to be able to I be successful in protecting my family instead of just a martyr in the process.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
These people could care less about women or anyone else for that matter.
They are members of a Marxist, dystopian, death cult.
The only thing they know is hatred.

Truth
Video and prosecute
Posted By: Posco

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 03:59 AM

My flesh keeps looking for a loophole in scripture to justify my desire to lash out at what I see happening around me, but I can't find one.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
My flesh keeps looking for a loophole in scripture to justify my desire to lash out at what I see happening around me, but I can't find one.

Especially when you hear what I just heard. A kiss on my cousins young sons ball team came running crying out of the bathroom at the ball park with his pants around his ankles. Apparently a fellow That volunteers at the ball field let him slip away from him. The dad worked him over very well and the guy in locked up. Since more kids hav came out about being messed with.

Heaven help me if I ever see anything like that.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 04:16 AM

Don’t think God pointed me to the military and take an oath of defending this constitution against all enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC if he didn’t want me to act when the time comes.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Don’t think God pointed me to the military and take an oath of defending this constitution against all enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC if he didn’t want me to act when the time comes.

Exactly.

As a Christian Nation why do we even have a Military?

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

If you're looking for scripture to justify what needs to be done you want likely find it. I read a story about the pastors of the colonial times. It seems that some pirates had raided a village looting and killing as they did. The local pastor called all the men together for prayer. They prayed all night that those pirates would see the evil in their ways and would repent and turn themselves in. Unfortunately the pirates didn't so the pastor and parishioners formed a posse, captured those raiders, and promptly hung them from the gallows. So they did what Christians should do in praying for the raiders repentance but when that didn't happen, they did what men sometimes are forced to do and brought them to justice. If you ever want to do some reading about the men who pastored the early churches in this country search for the Black Robbed Regiment.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 11:39 AM

sadly, it appears that our dept of justice is quite aware of this threat..............but deem upset parents as the real terrorists. if these individuals do in fact commit acts of terrorissim.........and get caught..............I don't feel as though they will be properly prosecuted. we live in a different time......where evil is good....and good is evil. the Christ foretold of this................
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 12:01 PM

I believe we are where we are because of modern Christianity. I’m a devout follower of Christ but I now realize we have to confront them on their level. They use our morals and values against use time after time and we just turn the other cheek. That’s why we have been losing ground to the commies the last 100 years. I can’t explain it well but I’ll give a example to clarify,

Back in the day tribes from the east started pushing in and testing the boundaries of Europe. When they met on the battlefield a brave knight would step out to confront them one on one. The invaders from the east would immediately tag him with a couple arrows and send him to see Jesus. The knights would all be outraged because the invaders broke the rules and fought with no honor. To defeat the invaders from the east the knights had to realize they had to adjust their thinking about battle and honor or they would all end up dead.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 12:10 PM

The Holy "set apart" Priests of the time of Jesus - the Pharisees - who memorized Torah as part of their teaching and training >>>> expected a Messiah who would, as Daniel and Ezekiel and many of the prophets had foretold, put an end to the suffering of the Israelites at the hands of the Romans. Who were the Romans? They were an incredibly cruel empire to those they lorded over, which we have no concept of in our own culture. None. Nada.

So Jesus came as a gift from God and was killed by those He created from the dust, because humans have our nature of sin in us at a level so deep that and we're just really good at wielding it and giving explanations as to why it's a good thing we're doing what we're doing.
That hasn't changed one drop since Adam and the woman called "life."
But is any sinful action worthy?
THAT has been a great question since the garden and our hearts are no different today than a Pharisee looking at a Roman soldier contemplating how he'd like that person "poofed," when we call for "action!"

We serve a Mighty God and God's Plan is His Plan and we are part of that narrative.
That said, we are equipped with the armor of our Lord, which is in us for a reason.
And that reason is to serve others.
Not our selfish, me, me, me selves.
Which is what the flesh, the world, and Satan screams at us to do.

Personally, I have made the decision as a pastor and as a leader (husband) of a wife and children and grandchildren to protect my hearth and home.
I don't need to fight for God. He's good at any point. His Church will stand and not be defeated by the demons of the father of lies, so though I'm saddened by a lot of things I sit amidst, I'm always glad God has this all where he wants it.
And I remember always, God does some of his best work during our suffering and I get that. We're so hard headed and cold hearted as a creation, the barnacles are THICK, THICK, THICK and our attention span is terrible.... so a bit of quiet time prayerfully reflecting upon things is all good for our eternal souls.
Which is the long game of God.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
sadly, it appears that our dept of justice is quite aware of this threat..............but deem upset parents as the real terrorists. if these individuals do in fact commit acts of terrorissim.........and get caught..............I don't feel as though they will be properly prosecuted. we live in a different time......where evil is good....and good is evil. the Christ foretold of this................

If only equal justice under the law still existed the approach of dealing with leftist terrorist would be so different. Nowadays it's either cower or fight.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 12:57 PM

If only equal justice under the law still existed the approach of dealing with leftist terrorist would be so different. Nowadays it's either cower or fight.

^very true, on both statements.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 01:08 PM

All is in line with a "shame and honor" system of justice.
Those above get to do rule those beneath them in any manner they deem necessary.
THAT IS the system which has dominated the human race since humans got to decide what is good and evil in their own sight.

I'm dispensationalist, meaning I hold that God has given various dispensations - including government and law - to keep humans from totally annihilating one another as His Plan proceeds.
Since prideful people prefer to be served, rather than to serve, it's no wonder the shame and honor system is a default in us.
Augustine was correct.
Nations rise and nations fall according to God's Will.

While humans meet on a global scale how to dictate to the climate. How grand we are.... we think.

God must surely be slow to anger.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: TC1

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by TC1
[quote=BigBob]Those are the tactics that the ANTI-abortion people used.

Bombing medical centers is one, fire bombing Dr's houses is another. including assaults, MURDER, that's why EXTREME, ANTI ABORTION ACTIVIST'S ARE CONSIDERED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS..

Google:"Anti Abortion Tactics, Wikipedia".

Really, Wikipedia? Cmon BB, gotta try harder than that. Go on Rumble and search Wikipedia. See what it is. Try it. Not saying there are not individual nut jobs out there. But only one side has factions and groups supported by them that get no actions taken on them. Look at the idiots outside conservative justices homes committing a federal crime non- stop for weeks now with not a hair on their chins touched. Or the entire summer of love and looting that took place just a bit ago. You seriously can’t be arguing for them can you?
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 04:31 PM

What should we do about Jane's Revenge? Pray that their hearts should change or prepare to send them to meet their Maker?
If you don't know Jane's Revenge is a pro abortion group threatening violence against Pro life centers/groups and churches if Roe v. Wade is overturned.

Well. I do pray for these types of people, but (for example) if I am sitting in a church service and they come in with intent to do bodily harm, well, let’s just say there are a bunch of us who are ready to deal with that

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 04:41 PM

Spot, as it should be. The church is my family as well as those folks who work in those ministries of pregnancy crisis centers and such. As a Christian soldier ,not military, I feel it my obligation/duty to serve in the defense of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ both spiritually and if necessary physically.

Re: Christian Soldiers - 06/18/22 06:21 PM

Really, Wikipedia? Cmon BB, gotta try harder than that. Go on Rumble and search Wikipedia. See what it is. Try it. Not saying there are not individual nut jobs out there. But only one side has factions and groups supported by them that get no actions taken on them. Look at the idiots outside conservative justices homes committing a federal crime non- stop for weeks now with not a hair on their chins touched. Or the entire summer of love and looting that took place just a bit ago. You seriously can’t be arguing for them can you [/quote]

Don't know how old you are, but I remember it being on the news and all the papers at the time.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums