Home

Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 06:51 PM

now that he won the primary. I read there are no new ads by Oz featuring Trump whereas he had numerous ones during the primary. Oz had 70+ positive tweets about Trump during the primary, none since then. Is Oz a wolf in sheep’s clothing? PA voters, what do you think?
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 06:57 PM

Trump is toxic and quickly people are figuring out how much damage he has done and will do.

I would suspect to win a general election any rationale candidate in a purple, pink or blue state would want to distance himself from Trump.

Lastly, Oz is going to screw us on the 2A. Thanks a lot PA and Trump.
Posted By: white17

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 07:53 PM

Yeah Oz is a loser from the get-go.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 08:06 PM

As sad as it is his opponent is even worse.

There were a lot of people on here that said "Ohhhh he's not bad. Etc Etc."

Tried to explain to people he was anti - 2A, was pro transgender, served in the Turkish Army, but he had a Trump endorsement so it was all ok.

Trump screwed us on this one by backing the wrong candidate.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 08:10 PM

As to the OP's question. I saw an ad for him today that had a picture of Trump in it.

He may be slowly distancing himself from him.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 08:11 PM

I didn't vote for OZ. He's a POS baby killing, gun grabbing RINO.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 08:15 PM

LOL
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by white17
Yeah Oz is a loser from the get-go.

I've been saying this since Day One. He's a freaking RINO and a snake who will say anything, adopt any popular position to garner votes.

He's been anti-gun his entire life but when he runs for a Republican senate seat he's suddenly a "proud gun owner."

I have no idea why Trump endorsed him but I wish he would have stayed out of it entirely.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 09:10 PM

Cause Trump is exactly like him.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 09:12 PM

I didn't vote for Oz either or the other one McCormick. I voted for Kathy Barnett. The first two are bad choices.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 09:14 PM

I think he is really working hard to finalize the settling of their huge estate with siblings here and in Turkey before he spends a ton of money on camaign ads or may donors are waiting on somre resolution as well.
The other thing is this is the slow time, things will ramp up around Labor Day.
Bryce

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
I didn't vote for Oz either or the other one McCormick. I voted for Kathy Barnett. The first two are bad choices.

Same
Posted By: blackhammer

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 09:24 PM

Republicans had another strong leader instead of Trump they would pretty much control everything. Basically Trumps ego and high handed methods turn off everyone who is in the middle imo. Oz ? I don’t think he’s a particularly strong candidate.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Trump is a surgeon too, or did you mean Oz is into to real-estate?
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 10:40 PM

Trump is only toxic to those who game the system and the bobble heads who don't think for themselves.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/22/22 10:45 PM

Relax and shut your eyes and click your heels and repeat "There is no place like Washington, There is no place like Washington".
Posted By: Boco

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS

Trump is a surgeon too, or did you mean Oz is into to real-estate?

No Trump is a rino-he used to hobnob with the Clintons not that long ago when he was a democrat-and I believe he was OK with you getting rid of bump stocks.
Sounds just like OZ.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:05 AM

Trump is probably laughing bout now , giving Pennsylvania a much deserved turd in the bowl
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 02:04 AM

I take it all you Pennsylvanians opposed to Oz are gonna vote for him in November anyways, though, right? Lesser of two evils, or something to that effect, I suppose.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
I take it all you Pennsylvanians opposed to Oz are gonna vote for him in November anyways, though, right? Lesser of two evils, or something to that effect, I suppose.

Hopefully , but some will vote independent or not at all ........fn everything up out of stubbornness .....just my opinion of course

Then there's always the Democrat cheat .....so maybe there's no point in voting at all

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 12:19 PM

He's running against our current Lt Gov, unless his stroke thing turns worse. He'll sew up Philly, Pitts, Harrisburg, Erie and probably state college Us folk in the "T in between" will barely factor into the equation. The only thing we can hope for is a strong independent to take votes away from them both.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 12:21 PM

Once again, a jab with no real solution offered.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by BandB

Once again, a jab with no real solution offered.

Debby Downer enjoys throwing negativity out there for his own amusement.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dragger
Trump is only toxic to those who game the system and the bobble heads who don't think for themselves.

He is toxic because many of his supporters are figuring out the scam and many more are realizing the destruction he has caused and that he can't win in 2024. He is a liability to rationale (as much as they can be, they are still politicians) republicans running in 2022. 2022 and 2024 should be about winning, not Trump's ego.

And that loser, Trump, cost the Republicans the Senate by screwing up Georgia and now he is going to hurt the party even more by (1) endorsing Oz, who sucks and (2) endorsing Oz, a gun grabber.

Great job. Seriously, Trump can't disappear fast enough.

And Loosegoose is right. The choker republicans in PA should go vote for the lesser of two evils--that's what been preached on here for years.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:26 PM

Another Negative Nancy offering up a bunch of crap with no solutions attached. Thanks for your useless drivel.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Another Negative Nancy offering up a bunch of crap with no solutions attached. Thanks for your useless drivel.

Read it again. A very natural solution was proposed. Tick tock, come on father time.

And another implicit solution was proposed--EVERYONE STOP LISTENING TO THE CON ARTIST.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Hopefully , but some will vote independent or not at all ........fn everything up out of stubbornness .....just my opinion of course

Then there's always the Democrat cheat .....so maybe there's no point in voting at all

Hopefully they'll vote for someone described here as "wolf in sheep's clothing", "loser", "anti-2a", pro-transgender", "bad choice", "POS baby killing gun grabbing RINO", and "turd in the bowl" (that's how you described him)?

Am I to understand that that's who you hope Pennsylvanians will vote for?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

And that loser, Trump, cost the Republicans the Senate by screwing up Georgia and now he is going to hurt the party even more by (1) endorsing Oz, who sucks and (2) endorsing Oz, a gun grabber.

As a typical lawyer you will not answer this question but I will ask it anyways. You will answer something along the lines of "it has already been discussed" or "go look it up yourself". You made the claim which is exactly that, a claim. No facts, just opinion.

How did Trump "screw up" Georgia?

In screwing up Georgia, the fault lies with illegal ballot dumping and no enforcement of election laws. Now you will say prove it.

To that I say, I asked the question first. Proof counselor, not conjecture or opinion. Only cold hard facts.

Money says he ignores this post.

If you are going to cast your opinion with zero basis and then shoot holes in anyone else's opinion without backing up your own, you need to be a politician, not a lawyer. But 80% of politicians are lawyers, so you will fit in with whatever swamp you choose to bathe in.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:48 PM

Hopefully they'll vote for someone described here as "wolf in sheep's clothing", "loser", "anti-2a", pro-transgender", "bad choice", "POS baby killing gun grabbing RINO", and "turd in the bowl" (that's how you described him)?

Am I to understand that that's who you hope Pennsylvanians will vote for?

So what other choices are there, lg?

Independent? Green? Libertarian?

Pennsylvania has been served a crap sandwich. Do you eat the turd or dip the sandwich in "loose goose"? It is the only two choices they have and there is squat they can do about it. To vote for any of the other parties is a 100% loser and a detriment to the party you should have voted for.

Good grief.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 01:52 PM

Some of you are right, it was so bad under Trump than it is now. Joe's doing a super job.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

Pennsylvania has been served a crap sandwich. Do you eat the turd or dip the sandwich in "loose goose"? It is the only two choices they have and there is squat they can do about it. To vote for any of the other parties is a 100% loser and a detriment to the party you should have voted for.

Good grief.

Golly you're right. I think you should vote for the baby killing gun grabbing POS turd in the bowl RINO. He's seems like the best choice.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 02:41 PM

Vote for the Dem. then ,or throw your vote away, those are your choices.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 02:45 PM

Good grief.

Golly you're right. I think you should vote for the baby killing gun grabbing POS turd in the bowl RINO. He's seems like the best choice.

Okay, once again, what is your solution?
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 02:56 PM

MAGA !!!
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 03:13 PM

Trump isn't a lawyer or a politician. Con men hate him..
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

No votes = dems still in control. Yea don't vote . That's sounds like the right thing to do ..

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by BandB

Okay, once again, what is your solution? [/quote]

No, I'm serious. I think Pennsylvanian republicans should vote for him. The only way you'll learn to vote for people that best represent your beliefs, is to vote for people who DONT represent your beliefs, and then have to deal with the natural consequences of that. Eventually you'll learn, and you'll quit telling yourself that voting for someone who doesn't represent your beliefs is a good idea.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 05:33 PM

We need a viable third party to break the two party strangle hold.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

As a typical lawyer you will not answer this question but I will ask it anyways. You will answer something along the lines of "it has already been discussed" or "go look it up yourself". You made the claim which is exactly that, a claim. No facts, just opinion.

How did Trump "screw up" Georgia?

In screwing up Georgia, the fault lies with illegal ballot dumping and no enforcement of election laws. Now you will say prove it.

To that I say, I asked the question first. Proof counselor, not conjecture or opinion. Only cold hard facts.

Money says he ignores this post.

If you are going to cast your opinion with zero basis and then shoot holes in anyone else's opinion without backing up your own, you need to be a politician, not a lawyer. But 80% of politicians are lawyers, so you will fit in with whatever swamp you choose to bathe in.

His third party voters screwed up Georgia Bowhunter.

The third party took more than enough that was needed by the Republicans to avoid a run off election. Never give the cheats a second chance!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Some of you are right, it was so bad under Trump than it is now. Joe's doing a super job.

They just can't admit it. Trump did a wonderful job under severe attacks.

They said the same things about Trump when he was running, and made them look like fools because he was far from a RINO. I can only hope Oz is too, because ill be voting for him.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by CTRAPS
[quote=Boco]Cause Trump is exactly like him.

No Trump is a rino-he used to hobnob with the Clintons not that long ago when he was a democrat-and I believe he was OK with you getting rid of bump stocks.
Sounds just like OZ.

That's right BOCO, Trump was a democrat , and he did back the Clinton's .Then he found out about them , and how they were so corrupt .That's why he ran against Hillary .Notice now that had he run as an independent , he had no chance .He was smart enough to run as a Republican .Funny how so many republicans hate him , isn't it !There's swamp people on both sides of the isle .I really don't know if he was OK with getting rid of the bump stock .I do know he's fully behind keeping our Second Amendment .No one has gotten 75 million votes for President before Trump .Funny how someone as non campaigning as Biden got 81 million .Only after polls were closed and Trump was ahead !
Biden and your PM could be bed buddies !
Posted By: Deer Lane

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 08:03 PM

Fetterman is a stoner! Just look and him and his wife!
I’m so scared for our young kid. What will there future be?

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 09:45 PM

So Blaine, can you explain why the FBI raided Jeffrey Clark's home? I mean what did he do that the FBI just HAD to raid his house?

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/23/politics/jeffrey-clark/index.html

And don't start with the FOX news stuff. this is from CNN. I wonder what was their intent? What CRIMINALl activity was Clark involved in?

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 09:47 PM

Blaine speaks in ways to suggest Trump was a criminal, yet ignores these actions of tyrants. This is true Nazi and communist actions.

And all that will be heard from blaine will be nothing.

Re: Did Dr. Oz drop Trump endorsements - 06/23/22 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson

But we don't have to worry about mean tweets anymore.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums