Posted By: white marlin

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 02:49 PM

hey, Boco...
Posted By: BandB

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 02:55 PM

Thank you President Trump

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:08 PM

Gov of new york already planning legislation to minimize the effects this will have on their War Against the Constitution.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:09 PM

Now strike down abortion. Why do the demonrats wanna kill the unborn
so much.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:15 PM

Is this the case? LINK

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:17 PM

yes.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:17 PM

Good news.

Chris
Posted By: Boco

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
hey, Boco...

Good for you.Do you think I am against carrying a gun or something?
I usually carry 2 or 3 all the time.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by BandB

Amen!

I've always told folks to pick POLICY over PERSONALITY!
And that SC justices can be MORE important than who.sits in the big chair.

Can you imagine if Hilary got the 3 SCOTUS picks that Trump filled???

THANK YOU Clarence Thomas, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sir!
He gave US a gift on HIS BDay!

Plus, got out ahead of RvsW!!!
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:28 PM

But Trump hurt somebody's feelings.. lol

Clear violation of the Constitution but the leftist don't care. Just like the violation of voting laws that gave Biden his win.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:30 PM

watch for a renewed push to pack the Court...

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:37 PM

watch for a renewed push to pack the Court...

Between this and RvsW?

No doubt.

Or an.untimely demise of one or more justices.

Schumer has already been calling for harming Kavanaugh, and one of his fellow nutjobs showed up at his house with a gun. And stated he wanted to.kill a Supreme Court Justice.

A US senator calling for that, imagine?

Isn't that a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY?
INSURRECTION?

Or does that only work one way...
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:41 PM

With the new Justice that Biden picked was in power now, the decision would have been 5-4. If Biden gets to pick another one, the decision would have been 5-4 against gun owners. With the Rinos we have in office now and Senator Manchin still voting for anti-gun justices, the possibility of having a woke liberal court in the near future is a very real possibility.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
With the new Justice that Biden picked was in power now, the decision would have been 5-4. If Biden gets to pick another one, the decision would have been 5-4 against gun owners. With the Rinos we have in office now and Senator Manchin still voting for anti-gun justices, the possibility of having a woke liberal court in the near future is a very real possibility.

Why would it of been 5-4? Breyer voted against and the new gal is replacing him.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝

Why would it of been 5-4? Breyer voted against and the new gal is replacing him.

But since she can't define what a woman is, maybe she can't tell a gun from a ham sandwich.
Or something like that....

Besides, isn't her area of expertise promoting pedophilia?
Posted By: k snow

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 03:52 PM

Yet there will be zero repercussions for the lawmakers who knowingly passed an unconstitutional law.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 04:04 PM

Interested to see how this will change Reciprocity

if every state honors every other states driver license then will every state have to honor every other states CCL/CCP?

you can't even make the argument any more that a drivers license comes with a practical test , during Covid they ended in person driving tests. we have a coupe years of kids who have a license who didn't take a driving test
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 04:48 PM

If the supremes wanted to do their job they would affirm you dont need a license to exorcise a right. A license is what you get to do something that would otherwise be illegal. A right by definition can never be illegal .
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 04:53 PM

What is spelled out as far as I know in the majority opinion is that the 2nd A limits the what the Gov't can do about limiting a citizens rights to bearing arms, not what rights the gov't gives it citizens.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty D
What is spelled out as far as I know in the majority opinion is that the 2nd A limits the what the Gov't can do about limiting a citizens rights to bearing arms, not what rights the gov't gives it citizens.

Isn't that pretty much the entire constitution?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
Yet there will be zero repercussions for the lawmakers who knowingly passed an unconstitutional law.

At a minimum, they should be publicly humiliated by being forced to take a refresher course on our constitution...or charged with perjury for falsely affirming an oath they have no intention of adhering to.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:09 PM

Justice Thomas wrote a very strong and factful opinion

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Justice Thomas wrote a very strong and factful opinion

Well, I would have liked it to clearly state that rights DO NOT require a permission slip of ANY kind, but I'll take it.
Step in the right direction.
Posted By: white17

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
Originally Posted by Dirty D

Isn't that pretty much the entire constitution?

Look at the first amendment and compare it to the second amendment. The 1st says CONGRESS shall make no law.........In other words the government is expressly denied the right to suppress most speech. But the second amendment does NOT seem to limit its prohibitions. It just says ..."shall not be infringed". IMO that implies it shall not be infringed by ANYBODY .

That doesn't mean it's unlimited.

I think this decision today is bigger than it appears. I have only read a few pages so far but it almost gives the feeling that a permit is not required to CC......at least I think it opens the door to that argument .

The other positive that I see is that in the text of this opinion, Thomas actually re-emphasizes text from the Heller & Miller decisions. Thomas says......" Thus, these colonial laws provide no justification for laws restricting the public carry of weapons that are unquestionably in common use today.

In Heller, Scalia cites US v Miller which reads in part.............." that the sorts of weapons protected (by the second amendment) are those “in common use at the time".

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but that would seem to drive a stake through the heart of banning so called assault weapons.

Blaine, or Willy Firewood please weigh in on that .

I also think that Mitch McConnell deserves some credit....as much as I hate to admit it. But he's the guy who refused Merrick Garland a hearing when Scalia passed. A lot of things might be very different today had that not happened.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
hey, Boco...

carrying a shotgun up and down the hallway of your trailer doesn't count.HAahahaaaaa

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:44 PM

YUP !!

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:46 PM

I see the Governor of New York is condemning this decision. I wonder what is up her sleeve and other Dems to still make it hard for law abiding citizens to get the permit or type of harassment they will use?

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 05:49 PM

I see the Governor of New York is condemning this decision. I wonder what is up her sleeve and other Dems to still make it hard for law abiding citizens to get the permit or type of harassment they will use?

Look up Andrew Jackson
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 06:56 PM

Hooray ! I note that all of the mental midgets are already crying; Biden, Hockul, Gillibrand, etc. New York is already overburdened with gun laws that do not work. Hockul only needs to look south to NYC to see the truth.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Fisher Man
Hooray ! I note that all of the mental midgets are already crying; Biden, Hockul, Gillibrand, etc. New York is already overburdened with gun laws that do not work. Hockul only needs to look south to NYC to see the truth.

Love it or Leave it!
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by white17

I also think that Mitch McConnell deserves some credit....as much as I hate to admit it. But he's the guy who refused Merrick Garland a hearing when Scalia passed. A lot of things might be very different today had that not happened.

True! He dug in back in the day and made a career out of securing the Supreme Court. Now he's wobbly. I see parallels with Don Young. A lot of head scratchers the past few years from ol' Don!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

if every state honors every other states driver license then will every state have to honor every other states CCL/CCP?

you can't even make the argument any more that a drivers license comes with a practical test , during Covid they ended in person driving tests. we have a coupe years of kids who have a license who didn't take a driving test

As far as I know reciprocity agreements are brokered between States' Attorney Generals. I would love to see a reciprocity agreement between NY and PA. I have a camp near the state line and it's a real PITA making sure all the handguns and pistol ammo are out of the vehicles every time we want to cross over to a local restaurant.

I doubt it will happen though.

Grouse camp hand guns.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

As far as I know reciprocity agreements are brokered between States' Attorney Generals. I would love to see a reciprocity agreement between NY and PA. I have a camp near the state line and it's a real PITA making sure all the handguns and pistol ammo are out of the vehicles every time we want to cross over to a local restaurant.

I doubt it will happen though.

Grouse camp hand guns.

true they are , however , states before now could do shall issue or may issue , as an established and now defined right by scotus , how far will it extend it it must extend to all in the state ?
Posted By: Squash

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 08:54 PM

Great news, couldn’t have come at a better time, when the idiots in congress are about to pass more do nothing gun laws .
Democrats will have another reason to melt down now.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:12 PM

I believe that nys said they will still enforce the laws they have and people arrested can use the scotus opinion as a defense if they care to do so.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
I believe that nys said they will still enforce the laws they have and people arrested can use the scotus opinion as a defense if they care to do so.

Governor was talking today and while she wasn't happy with the decision,,I didn't hear her say anything like that.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:18 PM

We need someone to test this......see what the cops do...I would but nys is on my no go list.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:28 PM

I'm with White on the Merrick Garland delay. After seeing him on TV.......what a totally evil person. We would literally all be slaves if he had full participation in our legal system. Unfortunately, having him as attorney general is almost as bad!
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:36 PM

I didn't hear anything about cc being free. My guess would be N.Y. would allow permits for an astronomical price to exercise your right, thereby making it prohibitive for the common man. I hope not for N.Y.'rs sake. Dems have a way of skirting the law.
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:44 PM

Where's that "like" button!

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Mongeau
I didn't hear anything about cc being free. My guess would be N.Y. would allow permits for an astronomical price to exercise your right, thereby making it prohibitive for the common man. I hope not for N.Y.'rs sake. Dems have a way of skirting the law.

I think the Dems might want to tread lightly.Not granting C.C. permits is how this got to the supreme court to begin with.They want to make permits unaffordable is another way of not allowing your Constitutional rights.If that goes to court,,the court may rule that having to have permits at all is un constitutional.The Dems keep shooting themselves in the foot,,,so to speak. grin
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:13 PM

She is worse than coumo. How can anyone vote for people who want to openly destroy the constitution that they swore to uphold?

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:21 PM

The majority of people do not know what the constitution says and think we live in a democracy where majority opinion is/should be the law of the land.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:23 PM

$10k permit fee
10 year waiting list
100 page application

They will think of something along these lines. And yet there are fools on here that will vote them in again and again.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by mike mason

She is worse than coumo. How can anyone vote for people who want to openly destroy the constitution that they swore to uphold?

There is 62 counties in New York.Cuomo only won 12 or 13 counties,,,and won the election.That just aint right.Now the Wicked Witch of the West is just as bad as he was. mad
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:42 PM

This never would have got done with out his nominees to the Supreme Court

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:44 PM

The majority of people do not know what the constitution says and think we live in a democracy where majority opinion is/should be the law of the land.

Over half the College kids couldn't tell you what Country we won our Independence from.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Over half the College kids couldn't tell you what Country we won our Independence from.

and there (in a NUTSHELL!) is the problem!

when we allowed progressives to take over our education system (by being "too busy" to pay attention to curriculum); we began to lose our Freedom.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 10:59 PM

government cannot take your freedom unless you allow them to, some decisions are very hard to make thou.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Buck (Zandra)

This never would have got done with out his nominees to the Supreme Court

Exactly!
Posted By: Squash

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
[quote=Grandpa Trapper]I see the Governor of New York is condemning this decision. I wonder what is up her sleeve and other Dems to still make it hard for law abiding citizens to get the permit or type of harassment they will use?

NY pistol permits are issued at the county level. The County Sheriff and County Judge make the final decision. My county , Lewis County it is fairly easy to get a permit. The issue was there were restrictions placed on the permit, like you can only carry to and from hunting or shooting range. I’ve always had a , “no restrictions, “ permit , with the exception if I ever went to that crap hole NYC, I can not carry unless I get permission from the NYC Police Comm.. If you want to carry for self defense you have to petition the County Judge and give a reason why you need to carry concealed. Some counties it easy others it it is not.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/23/22 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
[quote=Grandpa Trapper]I see the Governor of New York is condemning this decision. I wonder what is up her sleeve and other Dems to still make it hard for law abiding citizens to get the permit or type of harassment they will use?

NY pistol permits are issued at the county level. The County Sheriff and County Judge make the final decision. My county , Lewis County it is fairly easy to get a permit. The issue was there were restrictions placed on the permit, like you can only carry to and from hunting or shooting range. I’ve always had a , “no restrictions, “ permit , with the exception if I ever went to that crap hole NYC, I can not carry unless I get permission from the NYC Police Comm.. If you want to carry for self defense you have to petition the County Judge and give a reason why you need to carry concealed. Some counties it easy others it it is not.

Got mine 40 years ago.Back then pretty much anyone that wanted an "unrestricted concealed carry" got one.(If you weren't a Felon that is) Mine came in the mail within two weeks of applying.Our State and Country has gone down the tubes.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 12:45 AM

Twitter slams Gov. Hochul’s anger over SCOTUS gun ruling: ‘Sorry the Constitution happened to you’
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Twitter slams Gov. Hochul’s anger over SCOTUS gun ruling: ‘Sorry the Constitution happened to you’

grin

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Originally Posted by Posco

grin

I laughed when I saw it. So much truth to it.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 01:08 AM

$10k permit fee
10 year waiting list
100 page application

They will think of something along these lines. And yet there are fools on here that will vote them in again and again.

I can see this happening. Don’t know if making it extremely hard to get a permit due to extended time and large amount of money involved would be legal, though.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 01:12 AM

President Trump made some great supreme court nominations

As much as it pains me McConnell deserves accolades as well. Not only for holding up a seat for Gorsuch but ramming through Barrett. Might as well tip a hat to Ginsburg. Only good decision that old bag made was to hang on to not step down earlier..

In light of another ruling let down today, it's going to be hard to make government officials and employees civically liable for denying is our rights.

It's a great day to be an American
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
hey, Boco...

LOL YEAH like we believe you carry 2 or 3 all the time !
This is for you !
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1108998569713982

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 01:34 AM

Just saw Geraldo Rivera on Hannity explaining (more like a temper tantrum) his disgust with the Supreme Court gun decision. Wow! He is one liberal nutcase against gun owners.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 01:54 AM

Am in a bit better mood tonight.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 03:32 AM

B&B, Always feels good to win! This fall is looking very good, will look much better with libs on crosses around the beltway! lol. grin grin
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 04:46 AM

And you still live there? Why? I know my reasons for staying in this "liberal crap state" just curious of yours.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
If the supremes wanted to do their job they would affirm you dont need a license to exorcise a right. A license is what you get to do something that would otherwise be illegal. A right by definition can never be illegal .

Here, here.
I extend the floor to my friend from the great state of Kansas.
He's 100% correct.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 01:15 PM

Our governor is a complete idiot, out of the same mold as was Cuomo. I got my permit in 1970 in Warren County, only restriction is that I can't take the gun into NYC. Who in their right mind would want to go there?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 03:02 PM

I've never understood just how this local feudalism can hold up under the 14th equal protection clause. Georgia has home rule like that where counties and cities get to make their own rules unless the legislature steps in and make a statewide preemption.

To me Alabama has it right with just one law, state law. Counties can only enforce state law and cities are restricted to only what their charter allows.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 04:48 PM

Big win for gun owners!

Thanks go out to the NRA for the backing and to Trump for his SCOTUS appointments. Hopefully there are more to come!

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Big win for gun owners!

Thanks go out to the NRA for the backing and to Trump for his SCOTUS appointments. Hopefully there are more to come!

It was New York State Rifle and Piston Association that filed the law suite.Not the NRA.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 05:51 PM

As this thing was won without any compromises, you can be sure that the NRA was not involved in any of it grin
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
As this thing was won without any compromises, you can be sure that the NRA was not involved in any of it grin

[Linked Image]

grin

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Big win for gun owners!

It was New York State Rifle and Piston Association that filed the law suite.Not the NRA.

The club is an affiliate of the NRA, and the NRA backed it.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20201217/nra-takes-carry-case-to-scotus

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20220623/nra-wins-supreme-court-case-nysrpa-v-bruen#:~:text=The%20NRA%20has%20been%20at%20the%20forefront%20of,to%20carry%20a%20firearm%20outside%20of%20their%20home.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 06:20 PM

The GOA also filed a brief on this if I remember correctly, so thanks go out to them also for their support.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 06:22 PM

It looks like the NRA had a lot to do with this case.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 07:00 PM

They did, but you’ll have a hard time getting the NRA bashers to admit that. The NRA dumped a ton of money into this case.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 07:06 PM

They did, but you’ll have a hard time getting the NRA bashers to admit that. The NRA dumped a ton of money into this case.

Hopefully, they spend some money here also with the bills that were passed last week in Delaware. Bunch of nonsense. Had one representative say multiple times, "we don't care if it is unconstitutional, we will pass them anyway."
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 07:06 PM

Big win for gun owners!

LOL you will get called out !! Remember Trump was against the second amendment !!!

Think some called him a rino or something stupid...
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 07:08 PM

It looks like the NRA had a lot to do with this case.

Backing it or Paying to support it are 2 big different things ......

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 07:40 PM

The NRA did both.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 07:47 PM

The NRA did both.

Hope it didn't damage Wayne's Suit Fund too much!
Been a member since 1977.

They'll NEVER see another penny from me until WLP AND the Cat Lady are GONE!

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 08:03 PM

How bout that win in NYS though Dave, pretty good right?
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 08:12 PM

Wouldn't this make the new law they just passed and are signing today against the constitution?

Garryowen
Posted By: white17

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 08:13 PM

Maybe parts of it....like the red flag stuff....maybe

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 08:23 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic!
I'll take what we can get, certainly a move in the right direction.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

This is one of the best statements I've ever read.

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/24/22 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic!
I'll take what we can get, certainly a move in the right direction.

Agreed!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/25/22 01:35 AM

The beauty of the second amendment, is that it is the only amendment not needed until they try to take it away."-Thomas Jefferson

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gun owners - 06/25/22 02:24 PM

looks like Commiefornia is going to drop their show cause requirement for CC permits, though it looks like they are drafting a new control bill based off the ruling.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums