Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:16 PM

Let the riots begin.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:16 PM

Sniper, put up a usable link. OK you just did, thanks
Posted By: Posco

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:17 PM

Until I see hysteria on my MSN newsfeed, it hasn't happened.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:23 PM

FB is lighting up with it.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:28 PM

It's official, Roe has been overturned. Yee Haw!
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:36 PM

I wonder how long before they try to pass a constitutional amendment??
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Let the riots begin.

That’s exactly my first thoughts this morning! Goes along with the 2nd amendment ruling this week. Thank you Trump!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:38 PM

Thought this day wouuld never come. Finally maybe the killing will cease!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:43 PM

Liberal heads exploding everywhere, Chuck Todd could barely contain himself, Lol.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Finally maybe the killing will cease!

It will still go on in some states legally.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:50 PM

So, a semi-conservative (at best) Donald Trump has done more for human rights than Ronald Reagan, Bush I and Bush II combined.

This is a great day to celebrate!!!!

I don't care whether you favor legal abortions or not. It's obvious that the Constitution of the United States of America does NOT say anything about a person's right to abort a pregnancy. Now the issue can be decided by the voters in every state as it should always have benn.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:52 PM

Probably won't be long until there's as many abortion clinics in Tijuana as there are pharmacies.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:53 PM

No matter your side. A Womens Body, A Womens Choice. Not any form of government. Sarge
Posted By: warrior

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:54 PM

Wonderful news!

Now let's expound on the concept of returning legislation to the states and start dismantling the federal swamp. We can start with the Dept of Education and Health and Human Services.

BTW, check out Justice Thomas' concurring opinion. He lists a long list of other cases, including Oberfell the gay marriage case, that should be revisited.

We need to uphold Thomas in our prayers as he is now the oldest sitting justice. May his health remain good until we can get another like him.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by SGT. C
No matter your side. A Womens Body, A Womens Choice. Not any form of government. Sarge

I agree. She has the choice to become pregnant, or not. After all, it is her body.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Finally maybe the killing will cease!

It will still go on in some states legally.

But closer to the to the choice of the people.
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Liberal heads exploding everywhere, Chuck Todd could barely contain himself, Lol.

Chuck Todd is an idiot. His head exploded years ago and no liberal noticed.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Wonderful news!

We need to uphold Thomas in our prayers as he is now the oldest sitting justice. May his health remain good until we can get another like him.

AMEN! God bless and strengthen Clarence Thomas!
Posted By: TC1

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:04 PM

The life within has no rights? Seriously, there are unlimited institutions that provide free birth control. No excuse for those who get pregnant due to their poor choices…. My .02

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:06 PM

I agree. She has the choice to become pregnant, or not. After all, it is her body.

Paul, does this apply to rape or incest?
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:07 PM

What city will burn first tonight in the mostly peaceful, fiery riots?
Portland?
Posted By: Actor

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:08 PM

I received this from a pro-life organization...

"Planned Parenthood's pals, “Jane’s Revenge” (a pro-abortion group the Wall Street Journal called a "pro-choice Ku Klux Klan" in a recent article), has been planning a nationwide “Night of Rage” tonight, stating:

“Whatever form your fury takes, the first step is feeling it.

“The next step is carrying that anger out into the world and expressing it physically.

“Consider this your call to action.

“On the night the final ruling is issued—a specific date we cannot yet predict, but we know is arriving imminently—we are asking for courageous hearts to come out after dark.

“Whoever you are and wherever you are, we are asking for you to do what you can to make your anger known.”

It doesn't help that President Joe Biden and other Democrats on the pro-abortion Left have been effectively supporting and even encouraging their violence since the release of the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion piece on Roe v. Wade."

So be careful out there tonight if you live in one of the areas that are prone to be pro abortion. Lock and Load...

Garry-
Posted By: Guss

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:09 PM

It's a good thing the killing has stopped in a some States that respect God,others will
keep killing babies.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:10 PM

So your 10 year old child can obtain an abortion, have sex, do drugs, have surgerical sex change, get tatoos/piercings, etc?

Their body, their choice. No parental government.

Maybe a bad analogy as government is not a parent BUT parents and families have rules for the welfare of the individual and family.

That concept applies to a society as well. We have laws against theft, murder and rape.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:11 PM

"Paul, does this apply to rape or incest?"

What percentages of abortions are done for this reason? This is a red herring, and should be addressed separately.
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
What city will burn first tonight in the mostly peaceful, fiery riots?
Portland?

We can only hope! lol
Posted By: Deer Lane

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:14 PM

The baby is already present and living. Abortion is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God’s image (Genesis 1:26–27; 9:6).
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:14 PM

It may be a great day for STATES RIGHTS. Everybody in the U.S. should be celebrating a return of power to the States.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:15 PM

Ruling only says it IS NOT a constitutionally protected right, does not ban it.
But need to.get the rabid left foaming at the mouth.

And Justice Thomas mentioned the same in regards to same sex marriage in his comments

He's on a roll!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Actor
I received this from a pro-life organization...

"Planned Parenthood's pals, “Jane’s Revenge” (a pro-abortion group the Wall Street Journal called a "pro-choice Ku Klux Klan" in a recent article), has been planning a nationwide “Night of Rage” tonight, stating:

“Whatever form your fury takes, the first step is feeling it.

“The next step is carrying that anger out into the world and expressing it physically.

“Consider this your call to action.

“On the night the final ruling is issued—a specific date we cannot yet predict, but we know is arriving imminently—we are asking for courageous hearts to come out after dark.

“Whoever you are and wherever you are, we are asking for you to do what you can to make your anger known.”

It doesn't help that President Joe Biden and other Democrats on the pro-abortion Left have been effectively supporting and even encouraging their violence since the release of the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion piece on Roe v. Wade."

So be careful out there tonight if you live in one of the areas that are prone to be pro abortion. Lock and Load...

Garry-

I would ordinarily say bring it on as it should be opportunity to arrest, round up and lock up these criminals. However, considering the powers in charge today the more likely outcome is government issued matches and gasoline for these evildoers and then arrest and prosecute any who might exercise the God given right of defense.

I'm afraid that is the plan.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:22 PM

I agree. But, that will not be the case in all states.
Sex education in schools should be mandatory. Sex will happen,no matter a persons preference. We were all young and dumb and didn't always put a wrapper on it or forgot to take the pill.
States are now banning the use of personal contraceptives.
So, as i see it. One more right taken away and government telling you what is best for one's body

Should come down to a women, god and her doctor.

Sarge
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:23 PM

I predict that we are about to be treated to a widespread display of the loving tolerance and non-violent nature of the American Left!

Brace yourselves...

Pete

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:24 PM

Ruling only says it IS NOT a constitutionally protected right, does not ban it.
But need to.get the rabid left foaming at the mouth.

And Justice Thomas mentioned the same in regards to same sex marriage in his comments

He's on a roll!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:25 PM

Sex education in schools should be mandatory. Sex will happen,no matter a persons preference. We were all young and dumb and didn't always put a wrapper on it or forgot to take the pill.
So, as i see it. One more right taken away and government telling you what is best for one's body

Sarge

It boils down to personal responsibility and being accountable for one's actions.

What states ban personal contraceptives?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:25 PM

Should come down to a women, GOD and her doctor.

Sarge

So sarge, what do you think GOD would tell her?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:27 PM

Paul, does this apply to rape or incest?

If the states want it to, yes.

It is a states rights issue. Show me in the constitution where ABORTION is a constitutional right.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:28 PM

Had a young lady at work tell me the right to get an abortion is in the "right to privacy" and if abortion was overturned we would no longer have any privacy.

I still can't wrap my head around that one.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:29 PM

Nobody how you decide on this issue. I respect everyone's decision. A persons body should be left to them to decide whats best.
Sarge

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:31 PM

Should we be able to kill ourselves medically with a doctor's assistance if we choose?

Want to make left wing heads explode?

Remind them that this is Ruth Bader Ginsburg's fault;
She wanted to be replaced by the first woman president, Hillary Clinton, so she didn't step down under Obama.

Joke's on her..

Nobody how you decide on this issue. I respect everyone's decision. A persons body should be left to them to decide whats best.
Sarge

What states ban personal contraception?
Posted By: coondagger2

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:32 PM

Sarge

The whole "my body, my choice" thing kind of got thrown out with the vaccine mandates

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:36 PM

Sarge

You take a big drink of the kool-aid this morning?

You really want a bunch of groomers teaching your impressionable young minds on how to get their rocks off?
Or are you just a lazy irresponsible parent? Might as well hand over your kids to the indoctrination camps.

Name the state or states outlawing contraception! Just one will do. Or were you told that is what is happening?

BTW, God is a person and the G is always capitalized. But apparently you don't think so so why include Him in your thinking.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:36 PM

Now all you men that has chimed in. How would you feel if you were in a womens shoes. You like being told what to do with your body.?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by coondagger2
Sarge

The whole "my body, my choice" thing kind of got thrown out with the vaccine mandates

BINGO!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:39 PM

Now all you men that has chimed in. How would you feel if you were in a womens shoes. You like being told what to do with your body.?

What states have banned personal contraceptives?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:39 PM

Or, is a womens body a capsule and for your personal use? Sarge

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:40 PM

Ah yes, the fallacy that only a woman can decide. Like the fallacy that only perverts can weigh in on what's taught to children or ethnics can weigh in on social issues.

Sit down and shut up bigot is your arguement?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:43 PM

Again, what states have banned personal contraception?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:43 PM

Careful there. I hope you got your water wings on as you're headed to the deep end with this one.

Are you implying that we want some sort of handmaid tale dystopia or is that how YOU see women?

Confession by projection is a thing.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:44 PM

Sgt. C

If you don’t like your states laws move. New York will welcome you.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:47 PM

Again, you are missing the point.
Ruling only states that the issue was never a matter that should've been taken up by the SC.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Posted By: white17

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:48 PM

I'd like to know which states have banned personal contraception laugh

Just in case you don't know.......that was a separate SCOTUS decision....Griswold v Connecticut ....1965. This decision has no impact on that decision
Posted By: Finster

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:54 PM

Hummm.... why don't you ask the murdered baby first?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:55 PM

Sarge

This is what I'm wanting some information from him on. It has nothing to do with this case, but has to do with his assertion that states are banning personal contraceptives.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by white17
I'd like to know which states have banned personal contraception laugh

Just in case you don't know.......that was a separate SCOTUS decision....Griswold v Connecticut ....1965. This decision has no impact on that decision

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griswold_v._Connecticut

Since it was mentioned, here's the link.

SGT.C, you might want to read this in regards to your assertion of states outlawing contraception. Maybe you have it all wrong because some individual or party you believe has lied to you?

Ask yourself then why would they lie and why you believed them.
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:00 PM

Her body her choice as to what she puts in it. If she drinks a 12 pack and goes for a drive the possible outcomes go from nothing to getting in a crash and killing herself and others. If she wants to have sex, the outcome can go from nothing to getting pregnant (with some other fun things in between). When you make a choice you live with the consequences.

What about the babies rights?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:02 PM

Sarge

Another example of why Democrats are hypocrites!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:03 PM

The point to the Supreme Court is to adhere to the Constitution. Not personal opinions or views.

That's why they ruled correctly on the 2nd A.

Let's just hope they keep doing their job , strictly according to what they signed up to do, to begin with. Despite the ones there who do allow their liberal opinions override their logic , as the few who didn't "agree" in upholding the 2nd . That ruling should have been unanimous with them.

The states having the legislation that they do, is a protection to citizens, when they too uphold staunchly, the Constitution. Otherwise, they unfortunately, in democratic run states, allow rioting and hamstringing of police , etc. In the states that do shore up a wall against the Marxist left, that is the protection to citizens in many future actions.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:03 PM

Sarge

This is what I'm wanting some information from him on. It has nothing to do with this case, but has to do with his assertion that states are banning personal contraceptives.

I believe that he is talking about the "Morning after" pill. Which these sickos don't realize that it is abortion. However, when your morality is out the window and your conscience is depraved, abortion by a pill is somehow acceptable.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:04 PM

Now, everyone calm down. Your getting your bp up.
Now, you men that got an vasectomy. Was that your choice? If yes, aren't you happy you had a choice.

Also, just cause we dont all agree. Doesn't mean one is right or wrong and we dont have be uncouth about it

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:05 PM

Now, you men that got an vasectomy. Was that your choice? If yes, aren't you happy you had a choice.

Also, just cause we dont all agree. Doesn't mean one is right or wrong and we dont have be uncouth about it

Women can get their tubes tied. What's your point?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:05 PM

And a woman can exercise her choice to have her tubes tied. That choice is available to both, I don't get the point.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:07 PM

I believe human life starts at conception. And I'm glad for any steps that help protect that individuals rights.
Posted By: TC1

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:08 PM

Sarge

Exactly, they no longer can use this as a get around!! Was just about to bring this up myself!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:11 PM

What I would invite you to do sarge is to go on youtube and watch an abortion being performed. It is, according to you, just a procedure a woman should have the right to choose to have.

I have always maintained that a person should be well informed when they spout their opinion. Abortions are shown in many videos in various media. they have an outside view. They have an X-ray view which is a true indication of what happens.

I ask you to go watch doctor testimony to congress on what an abortion entails.

Don't be ignorant about your opinion. Be well informed that way you can speak to people and justify how you feel about this issue.

If you have the courage, go watch one performed on youtube.

Money says you won't.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:12 PM

And a woman can exercise her choice to have her tubes tied. That choice is available to both, I don't get the point.

The point! CHOICE. To what is best for you and your body.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I believe human life starts at conception. And I'm glad for any steps that help protect that individuals rights.

It cannot begin anywhere else.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:15 PM

If she doesn't have sex then she doesn't get pregnant. Pretty simple.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:17 PM

Again, what states have banned personal contraception?

OOOH OOOOH OOOOH PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!!

None.

There are insurance companies that are not covering them, but no state, or commonwealth has outlawed them.

Here's my stance on abortion....

In cases of incest/rape.... yes

In cases where the mothers life or the baby's life is in danger by continuing the pregnancy.... yes.

As a form of birth control.... No

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:21 PM

So what choice did the murdered baby pick? Did you ask he/she?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.

And a man is given a pass for not protecting her and himself.
I never said i believe it's wrong or right. Call me names or try to insult (it won't work, but, good try).

Women and a man's choice ( if present). It boils down to choice and what is right for individuals who are facing a tough decision to have or have not.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:23 PM

"The point! CHOICE. To what is best for you and your body."

It boils down to the reason for denial of choice. Since conception has not happened with tubes tied or vasectomy, there's no valid reason for denial of that choice. Its not like it would result in murder, as is the case with abortion.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:24 PM

I have a hard time having sympathy for women threatening to do great harm to themselves and the unborn over something so completely preventable. It's a great day for America.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:25 PM

You're going to go there?

Such a weak weak argument when tubal ligation, contraceptives and just say no are all legitimate CHOICES a woman can make.

BTW, by my count men have but two choices vasectomy and abstinence vs multiple choices for women.

Weak weak argument.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:27 PM

I guess when you sprinkle an ounce of truth into the concept, (Killing babies) You fold like an accordion aye SGT. C? I see you have no answer.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:29 PM

I remember something a man at church said many years ago that stuck with me, to the effect that he thought eventually going to other states would be like going to another country here in the good old USA. I think he may have been right. With states starting to decide stuff like the right to carry and whether abortion is legal, I think we may find that eventually, people will migrate to the states that best match their morals or lack of morals in their laws. In one aspect this is good because it means you can be with people who think like you do but in another aspect, it's sad that our unity as a country is basically gone.
But this is a good day and we should celebrate life winning.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:29 PM

It boils down to the reason for denial of choice. Since conception has not happened with tubes tied or vasectomy, there's no valid reason for denial of that choice. Its not like it would result in murder, as is the case with abortion.

Only abstinence is 100%.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:31 PM

And a man is given a pass for not protecting her and himself.
I never said i believe it's wrong or right. Call me names or try to insult (it won't work, but, good try).

Women and a man's choice ( if present). It boils down to choice and what is right for individuals who are facing a tough decision to have or have not.

At what point did I call you names or insult you?
Posted By: washxc

I'll keep my beliefs on abortion to myself. However, the Federal government ruling that they don't have the power to legislate individual choices is a win any way you slice it.

Only abstinence is 100%.

Wow, so you do get it.

So much evil in this world stems from not being able to restrain one's carnal desires.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
I remember something a man at church said many years ago that stuck with me, to the effect that he thought eventually going to other states would be like going to another country here in the good old USA. I think he may have been right. With states starting to decide stuff like the right to carry and whether abortion is legal, I think we may find that eventually, people will migrate to the states that best match their morals or lack of morals in their laws. In one aspect this is good because it means you can be with people who think like you do but in another aspect, it's sad that our unity as a country is basically gone.
But this is a good day and we should celebrate life winning.

Well said
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:33 PM

Praise the Lord. Now vote in folks that will save babies in your state

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:35 PM

You're going to go there?

Such a weak weak argument when tubal ligation, contraceptives and just say no are all legitimate CHOICES a woman can make.

BTW, by my count men have but two choices vasectomy and abstinence vs multiple choices for women.

Weak weak argument.

So, you speak for all women to what is right or wrong for them. Also, you putting all the blame on women for getting pregnant?
Warrior, we are going to disaree. No doubt about that. I respect you and your argument. I'm for a women's right to choose.
Sarge
Posted By: mccormick

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:37 PM

They always say that a woman can do what's best for her body but what's best for the baby's body I don't think the baby would choose death

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:37 PM

My only big concern I have had with this issue going this way is this November. This is going to enrage the left and especially the nutcases. It will give shmuck shimmer and bella pelosi a hard and very divisive issue to run on.

The winners in any hot issue usually sit back on their laurels and giggle at the loser. Don't sit on your laurels. We have to turn out in armies to ensure this wave of common sense continues.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:39 PM

Can you get back to us after you have watched an abortion video?

I am glad you are standing your ground but the ground you stand on is quicksand.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:43 PM

Ultimately in all cases of consensual intercourse, yes. She made the call. It's not a right or wrong at that point but a consequence of one's actions.

Right or wrong enters when you consider ending the life that began at the moment of conception.

To follow your logic of situational right or wrong then one could make the case for knocking over liquor stores when one is impoverished.

I well remember a philosophical question many of us were asked as children.

If stealing is always wrong can it be okay to nick a loaf of bread if one were starving?

If yes, then just bread? Why not a steak?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:45 PM

But the silver lining is if ice cream joey continues to slap the SCOTUS in the face, the SCOTUS might have a different opinion on election laws.
Posted By: hippie

The guy who ran on reuniting America (who believed that?), is on live doing the exact opposite.

One would think a President would tell people to respect our highest courts decision instead of saying he will try to intervene.

#1 Take precautions if you don’t want to get pregnant. #2 if you do get pregnant, have the baby and put the child up for adoption. There are many people that want to adopt and some people are placed on a waiting lists for years to adopt. A lot better than murdering the baby. I have an adopted granddaughter since the biological mother didn’t want the baby but she also didn’t want to abort her and decided to place her up for adoption before she was born.

Ice cream Joey is blubbering now about rape and incest. Literally blubbering.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:47 PM

I had a co-worker who found out he was a Dad 16 years after his daughter was born. Anybody who has had sex out of wedlock could have been responsible for a pregnancy they never knew about or the outcome of that pregnancy. “You don’t know what you don’t know.

That said overturning Roe vs. Wade and returning that power to the states is a good thing.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

Can you get back to us after you have watched an abortion video?

I am glad you are standing your ground but the ground you stand on is quicksand.

Only ground i'm stading on is a women's right.
Gentlemen, im going leave this discussion. It has been intriguing. I respect all of you, just cause we disagree doesn't mean we are enemies. We are fellow T-Man members which is like family to many of us. Sarge

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:49 PM

This abortion issue has to do if you belive in the cross of Jesus
Christ. If you do then you belive in his words if you don't your still
controlled by the Devil no inbetween ground.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:50 PM

Gentlemen, im going leave this discussion. It has been intriguing. I respect all of you, just cause we disagree doesn't mean we are enemies. We are fellow T-Man members which is like family to many of us. Sarge

Are you going to go watch an abortion video?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:50 PM

And she should be charged with murder if she kills her baby along with everyone involved.
After all if a drunk driver can be charged with double murder after killing a pregnant woman anyone killing that same baby should also get the same charges.

She doesn't have to be bothered with telling the father if she knows whom it is. But she can show up q5 years later and demand back support for a kid he did know he had and he can never get that time back with his kid.

I guess you're OK with school shootings after all the kids are just a little older.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Guss

You are wrong.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 04:52 PM

Sgt, can you point to the text in our Constitution where you think abortion is a right?
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:07 PM

Sarge

Dumbest argument ever.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:11 PM

Since the child and the mother do not have identical DNA, the child and the mother are separate entities, ie, separate people.
Courts have found people guilty of manslaughter for causing a pregnant woman to
lose her child.

"Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*)."

Since your next incoming SC justice can't even define what a woman is, maybe she'll recuse herself from all " women's rights" cases, lol.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:14 PM

Im home for lunch and doing something I haven’t done since Trump was elected. Im eating lunch and watching the meltdown on MSNBC.

I bet my friend Rush Limbaugh has a smile from ear to ear right now as he looks down on us.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:14 PM

You are wrong.

Tell me how I'm wrong?? Everything I said is in the Bible.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:16 PM

After my stroke , I communicated to my wife that if i didn't regain the use of my arm ; I wanted it amputated . She told one of my Doctors this who replied , " It's a viable limb . We won't consider it. " Same with a tooth . No dentist will consider pulling an otherwise healthy tooth just cause someone wants a fashionable lisp.

But a baby ? Wack away . At least until today , anyway.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:22 PM

Right? What right?

Have you even read the opinion? It clearly states that such a right does not exist under the Constitution. For you to say otherwise is akin to all those "innocents" incarcerated by a jury of their peers.
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:22 PM

Know a lady that age of 22 that went to the doctors and wanted he tubes tied. The told her since that there was no medical issues that that absolutely would not do it

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:24 PM

Tell me how I'm wrong?? Everything I said is in the Bible.

You are saying that if you are a non believer the devil controls you. If you wish to discuss this further start another thread.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:46 PM

Rape or incest or life or death of the mother is one thing.Using abortion as your method of birth control well into the third tri mester is a whole different thing that I don't agree with.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin Colpetzer
Know a lady that age of 22 that went to the doctors and wanted he tubes tied. The told her since that there was no medical issues that that absolutely would not do it

She should have kept going until she found one that would.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:53 PM

I never understood the my body my choice argument….. pretty sure it’s a different body they are killing, not there own
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 05:54 PM

How old is she? The "Pill" has been available since the 60s.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

How old is she? The "Pill" has been available since the 60s.

For many reasons some women can't take the pill. My wife was one of them. It really messed with her blood pressure, and she tried many different "brands?" of them.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:05 PM

abortion just got harder to get in some states, not made illegal. Many companies have already said they will cover travel costs for employees

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:19 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
It's official, Roe has been overturned. Yee Haw!

Amen & Amen

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
[Linked Image]

That's the best meme I've seen in a long time!
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:52 PM

And that choice was to or not to uncross her legs.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:54 PM

I think others are standing ground for the innocent unborn children that women are choosing to kill.
Myself I think if a woman can kill a person for simply being an inconvenience to her, then I should also have that right. There are lots of folks that I find to be an inconvenience. whistle

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood

I think others are standing ground for the innocent unborn children that women are choosing to kill.
Myself I think if a woman can kill a person for simply being an inconvenience to her, then I should also have that right. There are lots of folks that I find to be an inconvenience. whistle

10-4 on that, Andy! laugh
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 07:00 PM

I believe this could light a fire under some liberals and could weaken the red wave that was in motion for this November.
Posted By: SNIPERB🦝

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by tlguy
I believe this could light a fire under some liberals and could weaken the red wave that was in motion for this November.

This gun control bill is going to hurt that a lot.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 07:41 PM

It could but the last pole conducted showed it was only on 16% of the American publics mind. Inflation was at the top of the list.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 07:47 PM

Yup, I didn't choose the rape of the 2020 election let's abort them all.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 07:57 PM

The rioting and rampaging the left has planned for tonight and this weekend should neutralize that.
Posted By: white17

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:07 PM

The rioting and rampaging the left has planned for tonight and this weekend should neutralize that.

It will be fun to watch Democrats burn Washington DC while also holding hearings on the J6 "insurrection".

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by white17

It will be fun to watch Democrats burn Washington DC while also holding hearings on the J6 "insurrection".

Lol, good point.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:10 PM

An outstanding good point !

It will take the logical conservatives to drill in that reasoning, despite the Democrat's attempt to cover that over.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:28 PM

Time to wear the Trump hat and pro life shirt.... smile

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

grin I know our true President is smiling today .
Posted By: BandB

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:35 PM

I'm not sure why the libs are so upset. Even RGB, knew that Roe was bad law.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:37 PM

Are they gonna try and stack the court before 11/22?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:40 PM

Here you go!

[Linked Image]

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 08:46 PM

Clarence Thomas says Supreme Court should reconsider contraception, gay marriage rulings.
Clarence Thomas mentions Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell as examples of rulings that could be reconsidered.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...sider-contraception-gay-marriage-rulings
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 09:59 PM

I've seen a lot of folks throwing the 9th Amendment around this afternoon to claim they have the right to an abortion...

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

But they'll ignore the clause in the 5th Amendment...

"...nor be deprived of LIFE, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

I believe the courts should always err on the side of individual liberty. However, the courts have a far greater duty to protect life. In this case a fetus' right to life far outweighs the individual liberty of someone looking for a convenient out to a problem they created.

As far as the rape/incest argument... I don't understand the notion of allowing an innocent bystander to be murdered because something horrible happened to you.

"It's just a clump of cells" is another one that gets used often... That's correct it is just a clump of cells with human genetic material. Just like the end of your finger. And if I lop the end of your finger off I have caused you grievous harm and I am liable.

Mike
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 10:08 PM

So now the Dems are back to my body my choice? Seems just recently with the vaccine it was MANDATORY for a lot of Americans, women included. I know many nurses that lost their jobs because they didn’t take the jab.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 10:40 PM

Are they gonna try and stack the court before 11/22?

Packing the court to achieve a desired outcome? They're busy excoriating this court for being partisan.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 11:21 PM

So now the "Satanic Temple" is trending on Twitter. Apparently all the pro-choice people are rushing out to join it. How creepy is that?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
So now the "Satanic Temple" is trending on Twitter. Apparently all the pro-choice people are rushing out to join it. How creepy is that?

Makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/24/22 11:49 PM

Abortion and child sacrifice has been satanic rite for millenia.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:05 AM

What the what is that???

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

What the what is that???

Just the mask coming off.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:23 AM

if you're talking about Maxine Waters, put that mask back ON!!!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:25 AM

Sarge

Let's try this on.

You married the love of your life. You always wanted kids, but she wasn't ready yet. One day she announces that she thinks she's ready to have a family, and a couple months later tells you you're gonna be a dad. You're over the moon thrilled. You paint the nursery, and go out to your woodshop every night after work to work on a hand made crib. You're thinking of names, and even go out and buy a brand new Cricket gun even though you know it'll be years before your son or daughter can use it. One night you're a little late from work. You tell your wife you just had to pick up a couple things but the truth was you were standing in the baby aisle at Walmart looking at teething rings and pacifiers. Well, she's mad you're late and starts yelling at you. You assure yourself it's just hormones. Things are fine for a week or two until she lights into you again about not getting the lawn mowed on Saturday, even though you have all day Sunday to do it. Not used to arguing with your wife, you're hoping this hormonal thing doesn't last too long.

A week later, you stop at the cigar shop to ask about ordering a box of cigars for when the baby is born. Then hurry home. It's quiet when you walk in. You don't smell supper cooking like you normally do, and when you walk into the kitchen, the radios not playing country songs like it always is. On the table you notice a piece of paper, and open it up. It's a note that simply says: "I think we need some time apart. Please don't come looking for me." You try to honor her wishes, but after two days, you call. She doesn't answer. You're worried sick. You call her mom's house a few days later and are informed she is there but does not want to talk to you. Then, sometime the next week, you see her in town and hurry over to her. At that point, she informs you that not only is your marriage over, but that she also aborted your child.

Now tell me, Sarge, in what world should that be legal???
Posted By: charles

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:09 AM

When parents don't want to support kids, I don't want to support their kids either. Not opposed to abortions.

When I was in college in the '60s, it was a very quiet topic. Pretty sure some guy friends of mine paid for a few.
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:11 AM

Sarge

Let's try this on.

You married the love of your life. You always wanted kids, but she wasn't ready yet. One day she announces that she thinks she's ready to have a family, and a couple months later tells you you're gonna be a dad. You're over the moon thrilled. You paint the nursery, and go out to your woodshop every night after work to work on a hand made crib. You're thinking of names, and even go out and buy a brand new Cricket gun even though you know it'll be years before your son or daughter can use it. One night you're a little late from work. You tell your wife you just had to pick up a couple things but the truth was you were standing in the baby aisle at Walmart looking at teething rings and pacifiers. Well, she's mad you're late and starts yelling at you. You assure yourself it's just hormones. Things are fine for a week or two until she lights into you again about not getting the lawn mowed on Saturday, even though you have all day Sunday to do it. Not used to arguing with your wife, you're hoping this hormonal thing doesn't last too long.

A week later, you stop at the cigar shop to ask about ordering a box of cigars for when the baby is born. Then hurry home. It's quiet when you walk in. You don't smell supper cooking like you normally do, and when you walk into the kitchen, the radios not playing country songs like it always is. On the table you notice a piece of paper, and open it up. It's a note that simply says: "I think we need some time apart. Please don't come looking for me." You try to honor her wishes, but after two days, you call. She doesn't answer. You're worried sick. You call her mom's house a few days later and are informed she is there but does not want to talk to you. Then, sometime the next week, you see her in town and hurry over to her. At that point, she informs you that not only is your marriage over, but that she also aborted your child.

Now tell me, Sarge, in what world should that be legal???

Now that’s again, when eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth would come into play.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:13 AM

If women can chose to have an abortion then men can choose to not pay child support if they do have the child.

My body my choice unless it involves a vaccine then it’s not your choice.

18 year olds can’t drink or own a gun, but can die for their Country with a fully automatic weapon in their hands.

Jan 6 “riots” were the worst in the history of this Country, but the BLM riots were peaceful and not worth Congressional hearings.

Eventually the Democrats and Liberals are going to get what they are pushing for, but I don’t believe they have truly thought it through. There will unfortunately be another Civil War in my lifetime and it will make the first look like a bedtime story. We’ve had enough.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:17 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BandB

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by charles
When parents don't want to support kids, I don't want to support their kids either. Not opposed to abortions.

When I was in college in the '60s, it was a very quiet topic. Pretty sure some guy friends of mine paid for a few.

When kids no longer want to support their parents, I don't want to support their parents either. Not opposed to euthanasia. See how that works.
Posted By: red mt

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:40 AM

It's sad state affairs I tell you just sad.
Posted By: corky

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
if you're talking about Maxine Waters, put that mask back ON!!!

No kidding. That thing is scary.
Posted By: Mark June

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:48 AM

Anyone involved in relational, emotional, and spiritual issues with people knows that the topic of abortion has been clouded in a facade of "rights" when in fact millions of women carry the unimagined (humans are not meant to abort their babies intentionally) burden of guilt, shame, and anger for what they've done. We clamor for rights as if it were a political ping-pong while all the while real humans who aborted real babies live with sorrow and grief, which we know in psychology presents often as anger.

Look around in our land. How many people do you know who are angry? Why are they angry?
With 50+ million babies aborted these last few decades TMan'ers, we have an entire culture who screams about rights as they try to outrun what they did to a baby which was viable and precious and they know that at their deepest core, and in their quiet moments. But as people often do, they shout as a way to right what is wrong...
which never works.

It's all around us. This culture of "rights."
But no woman and no man ever feels "good" about an abortion procedure and their lives post-abortion.
So we clamor about rights when the overarching discussion should be about what humans were created to be and do.
Kill babies in their womb?
I think not.

But we don't visit these hard issues because.... we are smarter than that now in 2022.
So we will tee up more Xanax, and Valium, and Lexapro, and Fentanyl and 100 other "I need a pill because my shame, guilt, and anger" is overwhelming me.

As a pastor, we get into the real weeds. Not the facade.
That's a game the father of all lies play and real lives deserve better than crapola on a facade in life.
So we do the best we can, where we're at, with what we have.
As P'd off people (many of whom are guilt ridden) clamor and scream and blame others for decisions they alone made.

It's the unspoken undercurrent in this land that is consuming and harming more people than we realize.
May God help us to see the best way out of this cultural mess.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:51 AM

Well these woman don't fear God killing his babies. Now that is a Sin.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by BandB

When kids no longer want to support their parents, I don't want to support their parents either. Not opposed to euthanasia. See how that works.

Ouch!

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 02:04 AM

It may yet get bad...... smile

BeRedE

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 02:09 AM

Well Gus, we know God whispers loudest during times of grief and suffering.
We remember that we're all sinners, and we pray that more will be united to our Lord so that the Spirit's illuminating convictions can cause great things to happen to others!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 03:00 AM

You can thank Trump for this decision. His Supreme Court nominees voted to overturn this baby killer decision.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 03:07 AM

Mark I know of women who regret their choice and of others that have had 7 and 9 abortions and don't care. You can't make statements for all people and how they feel. I tried to explain this to people who tried to tell me just think about what the guy that killed My son gas to live with.

Well just because you or I would have overwhelming guilt there are others who would not. After all there are child molesters, and murders out there. That proves there are messed up people with no conscience.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 03:11 AM

Another question for the pro Choicers is why do I have to help pay for abortions through planned parent hood? They recieve federal dollars . Abortion is murder plane and simple, no argument about that. Thank you Donald Trump for over turning Roe V. Wade!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 03:15 AM

Your party robs and pillages us for so many other worthless programs. You alright with those?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:01 AM

Well, ok. But what about the thousands of Americans that would love to support their kids, personally, but can't because of .gov regulations?
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:31 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Zim

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:35 AM

As FUBAR as this world is becoming, Roe Vs. Wade is about on my long list to forget about.

Zim
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:06 AM

How many on here are going to adopt all the ghetto crack babies.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:20 AM

I've raised three and helping raise grandbabies. Many a neighborhood child has eaten at my table and been gifted items of need. I will always help a child in need.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Funny you should ask. My 3 sisters and brother are adopted all drug babies the youngest to got drugs the worst. I was 16 when we adopted them and they were 3,2,1 and 9 months. The youngest 2 are 10 months apart.

Since mom is a single mom I took on a lot of the parenting. If it was cooked ,cleaned, or done in the house I did it while mom was at work. Changed diapers, helped with homework, babysitting, yep years worth.

We had them for over 2 years before they became available for adoption. So I have been doing just what you asked about since I was 14. Would not trade it. That all have kids of their own now.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:57 AM

But it is telling just how you describe the victims of your beneficence. You might want to check yourself, Ms Sanger.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Mark I know of women who regret their choice and of others that have had 7 and 9 abortions and don't care. You can't make statements for all people and how they feel. I tried to explain this to people who tried to tell me just think about what the guy that killed My son gas to live with.

Well just because you or I would have overwhelming guilt there are others who would not. After all there are child molesters, and murders out there. That proves there are messed up people with no conscience.

I'll never (which is all encompassing) say "all" for a people group but those of us in pastoral ministries (well, some of us anyway) have had enough people who appear unremorseful and giddy about the decisions they've made.... break apart when we get past all the junk in their trunk as it's been labeled.

I support many people with end of life care and one of the reasons I do it, is it's often at the end of a person's life that their facade (as the ancient Greeks called it - a person's outer appearance which is not their inner reality) of pride and anger and all sorts of stuff, is ripped off or sorta cries itself off. End of life is real. The facade is not.

So we know that in all people, with very few exceptions are the Creator's craftings... which has no inner urge to initiate an abortion. That's not how a Creator God would craft.
Now, I'm also an evangelical pastor so I know that;
The flesh is strong and conspires to hate God.
The world is foolish and cannot understand God, so encourages the flesh to "do your own thing."
Satan and his minions are real. Why this is, we don't know, but we are given Scripture to know that Satan and his legions, which are many, conspire with the world and the flesh to oppose God's order.

God is a God of order.
Satan is a ruler of chaos.

The good guys win at the conclusion of God's grand Plan, but just like in our movies the bad hombres have a moment when it seems they have the sure victory.

Women and men are not crafted to kill their own. They are crafted to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and rule as vice-regents with God.
We see that at every turn, people and cultures, and of course the father of all lies hate this plan. Every last part of it.
Because it is of God.

grin
I'll stick with almost everyone as the bucket of humanity of which I speak and how God crafts all of us.
He's not in the business of making bad ones.
We're super talented at doing that to our own selves.
And we know that the outer appearance is rarely the inner conscious as those smart Greeks like Aristotle and Plato and others detailed.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 10:38 AM

But it is telling just how you describe the victims of your beneficence. You might want to check yourself, Ms Sanger.

Great commentary warrior.

How did humanity evolve to such as point that despising others is commonplace?

Sanger's mission was just another outgrowth of Darwinism's thesis, first with his best known "On the Origin of Species," but what Sanger and others since have dived into - Darwin's 1871 book, "The Descent of Man," in which Darwin applies his theories of natural selection to humans and describes certain people groups - Australians, Mongolians, Africans, Indians, South Americans, Polynesians, and even Eskimos as “savages:” Sanger's mission was an outcropping of the Darwinism (she was on an evolutionary mission per se) in that Darwin explained eloquently and often that the “highest races and the lowest savages” differ in “moral disposition … and in intellect” (36).

The idea that white people, as Darwin wrote about, being more intelligent and moral persists today.
It has been politicized and smeared about BUT it is all Darwin's "The Descent of Man," on display.
Of course it didn't all start with Darwin. He just wrote about such things at a time when scientific discoveries were receiving never before seen credit, so he got more than his share.

Those of us who enjoy studying history read from men such as George Will who stated, “the makers of the modern mind — Darwin, Marx, Freud — either taught or have been construed to have taught that man is, in various ways, passive and plastic to the pressures of his surroundings... history, physics, biology, psychology, and sociology all have been made to seem to teach that man is not free.”

Darwin wrote that there is no God.
Marx wrote that people are a victim of a social construct and tension between rich and poor.
Freud wrote that the ID and the Ego and the Superego are at battle in us, and that sexual and aggression form us by age 6 and rule over us after that.

All these men, whose work has formed our world in unimaginable ways now today, were searching for answers to the questions of what is the purpose of people and why/how did we get here?
As a scientist myself, I can respect their quest to find answers, but how did humanity, like the Sangers of the world, gain so much influence?

Roe v Wade being overturned is a overturning of the Darwinian thesis of white superiority so you think the WOKE crowd would be giddy and glad.
But the idiots don't know history.
And they don't ever seem to be too joyful either.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:14 AM

I don't want to support the insanity of the Green New Deal, but you seem okay with forcing me to do so...

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:30 AM

The left in this country are blood thirsty just like the pagans of the O.T.
the only thing they don't do today is say they are putting their babies
on the alter of Molech abortion is the same thing except they don't
throw the babies into the fire.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:38 AM

Leviticus 18:21
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:43 AM

I like this, I like it alot!
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:51 AM

I flew into DC yesterday afternoon and saw the protesters as my wife, son were en route to Annapolis, MD. We wanted to drive by a few landmarks. The most notable landmark were the crackheads. They were everywhere.

I will NOT be adopting a crack baby.

The protesters were underwhelming and just mad to be mad. Or just virtue signaling. Most were not suitable for impregnation--except maybe by one of the crackheads.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:54 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: run

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yes please.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
We’ve had enough.

That's what they're saying. To paraphrase Lincoln...both of us may be wrong but one of us definitely is. I've come to the conclusion they're lunatics.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 12:32 PM

crack babies dont get get aborted. drug addicts dont have any money

This wont save most babies. girls/women will just go where it is legal

once again the supremes have failed to do their job. a fetus is a life separate from its mother. it has a right to life IMO

addicts, mentally retarded, and mentally ill people would not have babies if they were surgically sterilized.

I am quite surprised that the supremes even heard this. you would think leaving it up to the state would pacify the passionate on both sides. I guess not though.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:28 PM

The left in this country are blood thirsty just like the pagans of the O.T.
the only thing they don't do today is say they are putting their babies
on the alter of Molech abortion is the same thing except they don't
throw the babies into the fire.

When throwing the babies into the fire, in order to drown the screams they beat the drums louder !

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 01:51 PM

So, what all did they destroy last night?

I was too busy fishing to pay any attention to them. smile

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 02:25 PM

Well, ok. But what about the thousands of Americans that would love to support their kids, personally, but can't because of .gov regulations?

My neighbors who were unable to have their own children adopted 7 kids.

The infuriating irony is that there were numerous background checks and all sorts of red tape, hoops, and $$$ involved... Just to make sure my neighbors were suitable parents and nothing bad would happen to those kids.

The left's argument is that it's necessary to allow parents to murder their offspring now to prevent parents from murdering their offspring later.

Mike

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 02:45 PM

I can use this ridiculous "logic" to justify all manner of irresponsible behavior...

Drunk driving: "My body, my choice. It's my right to get tanked and climb behind the wheel. It doesn't matter how many other innocent lives may be ended as a consequence."

Unsafe firearms handling: "I don't want to practice trigger discipline... Muzzle discipline... Etc... It's my right to do what I want with my guns. Who cares if an innocent third party dies? It's more convenient and takes less time to be reckless and irresponsible."

Life is about choices.

Choices have consequences.

YOU alone are responsible for your choices and the subsequent consequences.

This isn't a difficult concept for people to grasp when it comes to drunk driving or firearms handling... But when it comes to sex, it all goes out the window.

Mike
Posted By: Zim

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 03:05 PM

I have an adopted brother and a sister.
When I was born as a first and only child my mother had complications with my birth.
Somehow we both lived through it but she was unable to have any more children.
My adopted sister is a gem, never thought I would have a family member smarter than me.
My adopted brother, well he could use an overhaul.
It is kinda like the old Tom Hanks view, life is like a box of chocolates deal I guess.

On the bright side Kamala Harris said Row versus Wade, who cares, as long as they get across the river and vote D.
(that is my attempt at humor today)

Zim

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
crack babies dont get get aborted. drug addicts dont have any money

This wont save most babies. girls/women will just go where it is legal

once again the supremes have failed to do their job. a fetus is a life separate from its mother. it has a right to life IMO

addicts, mentally retarded, and mentally ill people would not have babies if they were surgically sterilized.

I am quite surprised that the supremes even heard this. you would think leaving it up to the state would pacify the passionate on both sides. I guess not though.

Actually they did everything they could within the scope of their authority by overturning a decision that was made well outside of that same authority.

SCOTUS can only determine whether or not something brought before them complies with the text of the US Constitution. They cannot create out of whole cloth something that does not exist within the Constitution as Roe did.

If anything what this court did was a ground shattering decision to return to the rule of law.

As the US Constitution is silent on just what constitutes life I doubt they will ever offer such a life begins at conception opinion.

But as in Dredd Scott which ruled that slaves are not citizens and not entitled to Constitutional protection We the People can change that with an amendment to the Constitution as the 13th and 14th did for Dredd.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:34 PM

The constitution does make a reference to children, its in the Preamble

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:40 PM

True, but how do we define that term?
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:40 PM

Thank you Mitch Mconnell and all the other repubs this site has badmouth. You are solely responsible for the push of appointing the justices that over turned this awful ruling.

So once again thank you Mitch and the rest of your colleagues responsible.

PS Don't pay any attention to the ignorant people that call you names because you voted to allow them to "KEEP" their guns OR buy any one gun that is still for sale. Even tho you want to spend more on back ground checks that look at juvenile records that might prevent the next Uvalde shooting....

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Thank you Mitch Mconnell and all the other repubs this site has badmouth. You are solely responsible for the push of appointing the justices that over turned this awful ruling.

PS Don't pay any attention to the ignorant people that call you names because you voted to allow them to "KEEP" their guns OR buy any one gun that is still for sale. Even tho you want to spend more on back ground checks that look at juvenile records that might prevent the next Uvalde shooting....

If you want to play that game, you can thank Harry Reid for eliminating the filinuster for SCOTUS nominees. The turrle only held Garland's nomination for pure political expedience. You'll note he'll give in on everything this when he thinks he can get away with it.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 04:57 PM

Wasn't just Mitch that voted for that gun bill.... BUT it was MITCH that pushed the nomination thru ...
Tell me ANYTHING either side does that's not for some kind of political gain. That bunch both sides certainly don't "do things" for the people.

Still waiting on "how " that gun bill affected you and your guns?
ANYONE ???????

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:01 PM

Wasn't just Mitch that voted for that gun bill.... BUT it was MITCH that pushed the nomination thru ...
Tell me ANYTHING either side does that's not for some kind of political gain. That bunch both sides certainly don't "do things" for the people.

ANYONE ???????

It affects my kids and grand kids right on when they can buy guns. It's a good thing they allready have AR 15s and hand guns. Had then before they were 10.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:04 PM

ANYONE ???????

Have you read, and do you understand, the red flag portion of that gun bill?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:11 PM

Mitch McConnell is a Rino. Pure and simple.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:12 PM

What you seem to fail to understand is that this "harmless" piecie of legislation will lead to another, that will lead to another. They all slowly erode your rights.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:13 PM

Red flag laws are going to be a political prosecution tool.....remember they want to disarm the law abiding conservatives not the inner city gang bangers who are responsible for the majority of shootings.

Worth saying twice.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:15 PM

ANYONE ???????

As the so called leader of the republicans in the Senate, he gave the rest of the RINOs permission to draft and vote for that nonsense. Most of both houses of Congress dont go to the bathroom without permission of ltheir leadership in either party.so thats why Mitch gets all the blame..

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:56 PM

The J6 prosecutions, the DOJ raids on journalists and former cabinet members and you think red flag won't be misused?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 05:59 PM

The J6 prosecutions, the DOJ raids on journalists and former cabinet members and you think red flag won't be misused?

It will absolutely be used as a tool to disarm the political opposition.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 06:03 PM

At what point do we have a lawful/God given right to oppose unconstitutional actions taken against us by using the appropriate actions to keep us free from those unconstitutional actions directed against us? The answer to this question may set us free or imprison us....

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 06:39 PM

At what point do we have a lawful/God given right to oppose unconstitutional actions taken against us by using the appropriate actions to keep us free from those unconstitutional actions directed against us? The answer to this question may set us free or imprison us....

About 18 months ago.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 06:52 PM

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I disagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone who uses the term Rino to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I didagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone uses the term Rino in to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

And another one makes ignorant statements. I alway vote conservative. Often conservatives I vote for don't vot e for what they say they stand for. No they go against it. They are Rinos. Also if you ever paid attention I take a lot of flack for calling Trump out on his failures in the gun areas.
But feel free to make all this up in your head. Justvabout like the video ofbthe black guy thinking he wouldn't be safe at a Trump rally. Baseless.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 09:04 PM

PF, in how many presidential elections have you been eligiblet to vote and in how many have you voted?

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 09:28 PM

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I disagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone who uses the term Rino to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

Would I vote for McConnell over a Democrat. Yes. Would I vote for a conservative that isn’t a Rino over McConnell. Yes.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Mitch McConnell, while not perfect and I didagree with him often, was a Republican long before most of y'all highjacked the party. Most of the new republican highjackers either didn't vote or were Democrats until they fell in love with Trump.

Anyone uses the term Rino in to disparage a lifelong Republican is just plain ignorant.

And another one makes ignorant statements. I alway vote conservative. Often conservatives I vote for don't vot e for what they say they stand for. No they go against it. They are Rinos. Also if you ever paid attention I take a lot of flack for calling Trump out on his failures in the gun areas.
But feel free to make all this up in your head. Justvabout like the video ofbthe black guy thinking he wouldn't be safe at a Trump rally. Baseless.

I was raised by Republicans in Alabama. Republicans that voted against Wallace in the sixties.
Grandparents were good yellow dogs, though and I too as a to young to vote lad considered himself a Democrat. Supported Carter, bought the lies about Reagan until I saw, much like Trump, his results. That made me a Republican as well.

So with my bonafides out of the way let me advise you to get on the Trump train or get out of the way. The time of the squish country club rinos is done.

Re: Roe is gone - 06/25/22 11:40 PM

PF, in how many presidential elections have you been eligiblet to vote and in how many have you voted?

I'm 42 and ever election Presidential and midterms. Born in 80 you can do the math and look up what yea r s were Presidential elections and count them up. I have to go feed and work a few bee hives before it gets dark..
© 2022 Trapperman Forums