Yep ole miss baseball national champions
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 10:30 PM

Two good games!
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yep ole miss baseball national champions

This is the only topic you can talk about now as your man card has been taken. LOL.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 10:54 PM

Not even cooking ? Lol
But it’s ok because every time we turn around the SEC is winning another championship in something!
Heck I forgot Ky was runner up in golf championship
Posted By: DWC

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:00 PM

Did u play for or coach any sec team in any sports that would lead you to be so arrogant about something you have no direct involvement with other than geography?

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:04 PM

Did you? But if you grew up where you live or listed you never got to cheer much in any championship game

I would bet that 80% of fans for teams haven’t coached or attend colleges they root for Heck pro teams wouldn’t have any fans except families of the players and coaches You know DIRECT INVOLVEMENT!

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:06 PM

Go easy on them. If they’ve never seen a Championship in their state or conference, then they just have no clue. Heck if I lived in Big10 country I’d probably hate the SEC too, lol.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Did u play for or coach any sec team in any sports that would lead you to be so arrogant about something you have no direct involvement with other than geography?

Why do you get triggered so easily? Stop it.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:09 PM

Yes considering the big 10’s record against sec in bowl games lol lol lol lol

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Go easy on them. If they’ve never seen a Championship in their state or conference, then they just have no clue. Heck if I lived in Big10 country I’d probably hate the SEC too, lol.

Badgers beat LSU at Lambeau field.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/26/22 11:59 PM

Yes two very good games for the most part. A couple passed balls and the game changes quickly. Amazing to see all those mid 90s and higher pitchers at the college level, the most who will not make it through the minors. Hitters too have to adjust from metal to wood bats and that means hitting the ball more squarely and with more bat speed.

Bryce

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
Originally Posted by DWC

Why do you get triggered so easily? Stop it.

I get sick of seeing lololol about the sec. so i wanted to ask why he feels the need to start the topic of talking smack. I wasnt triggered-i was inquiring.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 12:21 AM

Did you? But if you grew up where you live or listed you never got to cheer much in any championship game

I would bet that 80% of fans for teams haven’t coached or attend colleges they root for Heck pro teams wouldn’t have any fans except families of the players and coaches You know DIRECT INVOLVEMENT!

No i played div 1 juco and was in the college world series at that level. Never saw the point in obsessing over a team i had no part of-just enjoy watching the game.
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:01 AM

Not even cooking ? Lol
But it’s ok because every time we turn around the SEC is winning another championship in something!
Heck I forgot Ky was runner up in golf championship

It’s weird, I follow college wrestling real close, not a lot of competition in that sport coming from the sec…..they must be busy golfing
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:59 AM

I tip my hat to you. The big 10 is the best when it comes to two men rolling around trying to get on top of one another.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by TurkeyWrangler
I tip my hat to you. The big 10 is the best when it comes to two men rolling around trying to get on top of one another.

Lol lol
That’s funny right there !
Posted By: dmac

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:52 AM

I used to like Nick Saban but more and more I just wish he would've chosen somewhere else to revive a tradition. Not that Alabama had been thriving before his arrival but he's bailed out that whole conference.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 03:29 AM

Lol you been under a rock ? Go back 25 years Take bama out sec still won more chips than any other conference’
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 03:54 AM

I'm upset I didn't get to watch any of the games in the CWS.

I love watching it and the softball WS. I give the girls props. My niece fast pitched in high school. I could only make contact about 1 in 10 pitches, and most of those were foul tips. It was really odd hitting a ball that was rising.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 04:28 AM

Must've been under that rock, because other than a bunch of ants... like you all are I guess we all would step on you. Just because ol' miss got lucky, you act like the whole south is IT?

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 04:31 AM

bama didn't win chit for natty's before Saban came.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by dmac
I used to like Nick Saban but more and more I just wish he would've chosen somewhere else to revive a tradition. Not that Alabama had been thriving before his arrival but he's bailed out that whole conference.

Saban began coaching Alabama in 2007, the SEC has recorded 5 more national champions by other teams since then, with Alabama adding 6 more of their own in that time.

Georgia, Florida, LSU & Auburn were the other teams that recorded the national championships, all traditional SEC football powers.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
I'm upset I didn't get to watch any of the games in the CWS.

I love watching it and the softball WS. I give the girls props. My niece fast pitched in high school. I could only make contact about 1 in 10 pitches, and most of those were foul tips. It was really odd hitting a ball that was rising.

Think it’s more of the delivery, that ball coming from a low position vs over the top like every guy has always seen will throw some of the best hitters off.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 12:30 PM

How many championships do they have in GPA?

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:00 PM

Lol where talking sports championship and you excuse for the rest of the nation is GPA Which conference you want to compare them to ? Ivy League?

Plus ole miss got lucky ? Might look at baseball championship from sec last 15 years. The SEC has won 9 of them with one being cancelled 2020 Luck has nothing to do with that kind of domination!!!
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:29 PM

Ya know Jbyrd I got to thinking about the poster above who said Saban bailed out the SEC....Since 2007 when Saban began at Alabama only 4 national championships have been won by conferences other than the SEC.

3 by the ACC, and 1 by the Big 10.

Since the "other" SEC teams have won 5 national championships in that same time frame, the conference has won more national championships since Saban, than the other conferences combined, even without Alabama!

Impressive, never really considered that until now.

Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by DWC

I'm sure he predicted it.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be

It's just as important to be a gracious winner as it is to be a gracious loser.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:38 PM

SEC can't wrestle as a sport because they get aroused when they touch another man.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 01:39 PM

and football players don't? lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

SEC can't wrestle as a sport because they get aroused when they touch another man.

From all the news stories lately they have to become good wrestlers up north early because of their coaches actions. !! Have to try to get away ! You opened that can of worms.

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Ya know Jbyrd I got to thinking about the poster above who said Saban bailed out the SEC....Since 2007 when Saban began at Alabama only 4 national championships have been won by conferences other than the SEC.

3 by the ACC, and 1 by the Big 10.

Since the "other" SEC teams have won 5 national championships in that same time frame, the conference has won more national championships since Saban, than the other conferences combined, even without Alabama!

Impressive, never really considered that until now.

SHHH now be gracious LOL LOL LOL

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:27 PM

and football players don't? lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

2 men gary keep up ...

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:29 PM

lol......................................................................................LOL.......................................................................................................................lol
l.......................................................................o...........................................................................................................l

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:30 PM

[/quote]2 men gary keep up ...[/quote]
Right. My bad. 22 men would be a man orgy! lol lol lol LOL LOL LOL lol l o l

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:35 PM

G

Sandhills Nebraska

[/quote]2 men gary keep up ...[/quote]
Right. My bad. 22 men would be a man orgy! lol lol lol LOL LOL LOL lol l o l

Only in the Big 10 ! You know the conference that has been convicted and fined / suspension for those kinds of perverted actions..

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:37 PM

You have to deflect because your trophy cases have been closed for sooo many years .(not added any new chips) Heck SEC teams have a trophy cases expansion budget added into their annual expenditures accounts !!! LOL LOL

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:40 PM

You go Kentucky! Lololololololol
[Linked Image]

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:41 PM

Maybe just maybe some schools actually have an academic program? Lolololololol

Re: Ding SEC another championship - 06/27/22 02:49 PM

You go Kentucky! Lololololololol
[Linked Image]

What does this have to do with winning championships. LOL You think your big 10 states don't have these laws. Keep looking and posting more reasons OUR governor will be leaving next election. You might want to start a new thread. since you seem to have gotten off target.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums