Home

Sounds like a Rattlesnake

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 01:33 AM

In the kitchen. lol
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 02:22 AM

Well let’s hope not. Not what I’d want to go to bed thinking about. Definitely make me think twice about getting a midnight snack!!
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 02:35 AM

If ur serious I'd be getting a motel room until I could a find rental until I got settled up with insurance company after the fire.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 03:28 AM

Pressure cooker must be canning.

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by VaBeagler

lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 09:10 AM

Nice. We moved outside and do our canning on a 2 burner camp stove. Sure keeps the house cooler.

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 09:18 AM

That was our plan but the rain showed up. lol
Posted By: mudtracker

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 07:23 PM

If the air is on in the house we do our canning on the patio, in the garage or at my dads in the cook shack. I have 2 of those camp chef stoves. You can can up a mess a lot faster than doing it in the kitchen that way.
Posted By: mudtracker

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 07:24 PM

You guys are way ahead of me here. Beans are a ways out yet. Peas and cherry tomatoes are just starting.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 07:48 PM

The corn needs another week but I got just over 100 jars of green beans rattle snaked and on the shelf ..... need to buy more jars.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
That was our plan but the rain showed up. lol

We have a pop up canopy for that. Good for rain and also shade when needed.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/28/22 11:57 PM

Storms and rains have been missing us or very light We had a drier then normal June (usually our wettest month) and below normal since last fall. July is our 2nd diries month of the year but I hope that is not the case this year.
Harvest seasons are nearing and some crops are doing very poorly. I have two strawberry beds and both had lots of winter injury with one very bad. I will not get more than a few quarts this year where last year I had about 30 quarts. My raspberries really took the winter poorly. Probably 80% loss. New shoots are all over the place. I mulched as normal with sraw both the straw and raspberries. Never had those kinds of losses in 44 years.
I am using an organic approved potatoe beetle product the last two years and my beetle problem has all but gone away.

Bryce
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Sounds like a Rattlesnake - 06/29/22 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by VaBeagler

lol

[Linked Image]

What did I win? I love flat snaps.😁
© 2024 Trapperman Forums