Home

You cowards

Posted By: rags57078

You cowards - 06/28/22 02:56 AM

SO YOU COWARDS think you're tough because you jumped me ??? Waited for me to be alone... in my own front yard??? 😠 I still handled all of you, left 3 of you on the ground laid out in blood!!! You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face. I have some on my arms and legs but so what!!!! I bet you didn't expect me to swing back since it was 6 against one. You should have known better!!! I might be getting old but I have a lot of fight left in me! Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I was getting a little tired, but I kept on swinging and made sure you got yours... Little Punks!!! All I have to say is you started this and I finished it.
I hate mosquitoes. Mosquitoes are not my friends.
Welcome to summer
Posted By: mnsota

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 03:18 AM

They tried their best tonight at bbq, but I threw them mountain man odds and dropped many! grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 03:21 AM

You guys are awful proud of beating up a bunch of pregnant girls.

Keith wink
Posted By: mnsota

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 03:31 AM

Oh so Keith! Prideful!,..reminds me of the days of old when men were bold and toilets weren't invented,
you dropped your load upon the road,
and walked away contented.. grin
Posted By: FL cracker in AK

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 03:51 AM

Should come up to Alaska, they come by the scores, and at times, the hundreds.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by FL cracker in AK
Should come up to Alaska, they come by the scores, and at times, the hundreds.

I have watched enough shows on Alaska to know I never want to be there in warm weather.

Keith
Posted By: 20scout

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 02:40 PM

We don't have a single mosquito here in Minnesota. Nope, not a one. They're all married and have big family's... And big? I seen one last night that had three wood ticks on it!
Posted By: 160user

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by 20scout
We don't have a single mosquito here in Minnesota. Nope, not a one. They're all married and have big family's... And big? I seen one last night that had three wood ticks on it!

There is a "breeding pair" at my place too. They are horrible this summer.
Posted By: white17

Re: You cowards - 06/28/22 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by rags57078
6 against one. .

SIX ?? My kitchen window screen this morning. Yes they are starting to slack off due to the heat this summer.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums