Home

Stay away from liberal states: example

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 07:27 PM

Rhode Island Governor McKee just signed three gun control bills. 1. Prohibiting owning magazines over 10 shells. 2. Must be 21 to purchase any firearm. 3. Prohibit the open carry of any loaded rifle or shotgun. I wonder how this last one will affect hunters. I am afraid that all of you that live in liberal run states are going to see more of this gun control garbage after the Supreme Court ruling on the New York case. They are going to make it as hard as they can on you gun owners.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:10 PM

#3 would mean load in the stand or field and unload for the walk back I’m guessing?

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:11 PM

And how would they enforce #1 if you already own say 50 or so and they’re all loaded up?

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:13 PM

The South is sounding better and better every day.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:14 PM

#2 would just be bypassed buy giving them as Christmas or Birthday presents. My Granddaughter who turns 1 next week already got her first rifle, lol. A pink Cricket.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:21 PM

Our prune faced governor is going on a gun bill signing war path tomorrow in retaliation of the Supreme Court ruling.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:38 PM

They want to run us out of money sueing them....and they may get the job done!

Upstate, Is she nasty pelosis sister? Old liberal witches like those two, always have the"look"!

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
They want to run us out of money sueing them....and they may get the job done!

Upstate, Is she nasty pelosis sister? Old liberal witches like those two, always have the"look"!

LOL,,she might be.Shes going to teach us Gun owning New Yorkers a lesson for bringing the law suite to the Feds.She wants to punish us for being too UPPITY by wanting to keep our constitutional rights.How dare we have challenged the all mighty State of New York !!!!!

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 10:02 PM

What type of new laws (lawless) is she making in New York?

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

Find out tomorrow for sure,,but they are going to be strickter back ground checks,,tougher laws on having firearms locked up,,longer waits for pistol permits,,basicly anything to make it more difficult on law abiding gun owners in New York.These too will have law suites filed against them,but they don't care.They know it takes years to reach the Supreme Court,,just like the last one did.Problem is,,when the Supreme Court decides a State has denied us those rights,,there has to be consequences for that State.Instead the Libs that run New York State just say" OHH,,you think we denied your constitutional rights the last time,,,hold my beer" mad
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

https://governor.ri.gov/press-relea...ative-package-strengthen-gun-safety-laws
Posted By: super cub

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 10:27 PM

Our governor has some kind of gun restrictions their working on. Oregon has to be one of the most liberal states there is

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 10:51 PM

I couldn't leave those libtard states fast enough. There are a lot of flyover states that are conservative, and I believe they will stay that way, at least for a very long. time!

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
I couldn't leave those libtard states fast enough. There are a lot of flyover states that are conservative, and I believe they will stay that way, at least for a very long. time!

Easier said than done my friend.Wasnt anything near this when I was growing up here.Just got out of control.All our kids and grandkids are here also.Cant just walk away from that.Just have to hope it turns around.

Take them all with you lol.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be

Hush, don't be leaving the door open. We got to many of those folks in Georgia as it is, don't be giving them any ideas.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:26 PM

I would welcome any good conservative minded folks, but draw the line there! Don't want to even talk to lily livered libs, any shape or color!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:27 PM

Could have been worse.They could have banned MAGA hats.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:40 PM

I left ny in 92 and felt that I waited too long to do that. No way would I set foot in that place, many states are on the no go list as is all of canada.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:53 PM

Why you skeerd to come to Canada-no body gonna shoot you down here.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Too many hairy fat broads.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:58 PM

WRONG no IT IS NOT !!!! Be quiet or they will bring their voting rights with them. Before long the reds turn purple. Then a nasty looking blue....

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/29/22 11:59 PM

common sense keeps me from going to far left liberal places...
Posted By: warrior

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 12:02 AM

I would welcome any good conservative minded folks, but draw the line there! Don't want to even talk to lily livered libs, any shape or color!

What passes for a conservative in those places isn't even close to a southern conservative.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 12:02 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp;cvid=8beac1f39122496bbd49944d0f567eb6

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

What passes for a conservative in those places isn't even close to a southern conservative.

I been ALL through the South.You,,,,aint got a clue.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 01:34 AM

Might not have a clue, but I can walk in a local restaurant with an AK or AR across my body and take a seat and no one bats an eye.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 01:47 AM

Might not have a clue, but I can walk in a local restaurant with an AK or AR across my body and take a seat and no one bats an eye.

Maybe,,but that doesn't verify your statement that southern conservatives are more conservative than northern conservatives.I don't know why you would say something like that.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 02:01 AM

Yea,,or worse than that even..Like all the gun crap your Man Queen is Mandating where you live.Hahahaaaaaa grin "Those that live in glass houses,,should not throw stones" Bozo.

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

What.....you gotta be a southern baptist to be a conservative? grin I like it where I'm at, at least we have four seasons....usually! lol

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Yea,,or worse than that even..Like all the gun crap your Man Queen is Mandating where you live.Hahahaaaaaa grin "Those that live in glass houses,,should not throw stones" Bozo.

I'd say your in the glass house-still got all my guns I always had while you are losing yours. At least thats the word on here all the time.
You wont have to be scared of getting a beating for wearing a red hat here,lol.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 09:23 AM

Indiana is still good. All NFA is legal, ( Boco that's silencers, machine guns, short barrel rifles and shotguns as well as aow.) Plus we just went to constitutional carry. (Boco that means no permit required to Cary a concealed handgun.) No one is loosing anything here Boco.. and just becuse you keep your guns no longer legal to have does not mean you didn't lose anything. IF AND WHEN THE LAWS FEW EXCEPT THE FUDS WILL COMPLY.

Boco can't even have an air gun without a permit and keep it locked up. Yep that's true freedom. Clueless.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 06/30/22 12:52 PM

Just stop feeding them. Simple

Hang on..................., they are doing that all by themselves as I type with their upcoming food shortages etc.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 07/01/22 12:21 AM

To many Liberals.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 07/01/22 03:50 AM

Aren't you southerners dependent on air conditioning to survive the summer? The swamp will mess with your power supply to bring you into line!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 07/01/22 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Aren't you southerners dependent on air conditioning to survive the summer? The swamp will mess with your power supply to bring you into line!

Ac is nice but southerners lived in the south well before it was invented. Also they have ingenuity and will come up with a way to stay cool and get electric with some vice grips, tie wire, junk cars, and duck tape.
That's why Hank wrote that song about country boy survival.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 07/01/22 10:50 AM

We became the worlds largest superpower in less than 200 years from our start for a reason.

We have weapons and don't mind using them, instead of waiting for someone else to come to our rescue. Some people don't have that mentality and flock together but all figured, it still weakens whatever country they're in....including ours.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Stay away from liberal states: example - 07/01/22 01:20 PM

If you totally stay away from those liberal states then they’ll have a teeny bit less money to send to the feds who in turn send it to the Conservative states that rely on those liberal states to send tax dollars to the conservative states because they’re the most federally dependent. Great idea!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums