Home

Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms

Posted By: Trapper7

Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 03:43 PM

Biden is refusing to share details about his coordinated efforts to engage in a federal take over of election administration. All signs indicate an effort to keep the public in the dark until after the midterms.

Private citizens have filed requests under the Freedom of Information Act. Not a single one has been responded to according to Act for America.

I have said all along, things are looking pretty dismal for the democratic party in the midterms. Yet, they don't seem too concerned about it. Me thinks something rotten is afoot.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 03:51 PM

I'm sure it will be the biggest turnout in voting history again especially the Big Cities which control the vote
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Biden is refusing to share details about his coordinated efforts to engage in a federal take over of election administration. All signs indicate an effort to keep the public in the dark until after the midterms.

Private citizens have filed requests under the Freedom of Information Act. Not a single one has been responded to according to Act for America.

I have said all along, things are looking pretty dismal for the democratic party in the midterms. Yet, they don't seem too concerned about it. Me thinks something rotten is afoot.

I agree.

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
I'm sure it will be the biggest turnout in voting history again especially the Big Cities which control the vote

Exactly. Take the Twin Cities out of the mix and MN becomes a red state.
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 03:59 PM

Ditto Detroit/Rural Michigan!
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 04:05 PM

Ditto NYC
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 04:55 PM

Biden isn't planning anything, and he doesn't know any details to share. He has no idea how he was elected, much less what is being planned for the mid-terms.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 05:05 PM

I tend to agree, Biden is lucky to get his pants on in the morning but any critical thinker can guess who is really in charge.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 05:15 PM

Ain't all cities,

I've learned alot from being on this site and I'd have to say the biggest surprise is what and how some people think. Or don't, lol.

An example......

One fella was on the abortion thread, totally for abortion, saying its needed because of crack babies and having to support them.
Then, on a thread about illegals invading our country, bringing drugs and whatnot, someone said we should shoot some and it would send a message. The same guy who thought we should kill babies because they might cost us something thought it was deplorable someone would consider killing people breaking our laws and sovereignty.

You can't make this stuff up I'm telling ya.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 05:19 PM

I have heard susan rice is running biden. If the dems pick up seats in both houses in november it would not surprise me at all. Maybe that will wake some of the sleepers up...they did a power grab and they are not going to relinquish any control. It is also significant to realize the power grab was worldwide.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 05:53 PM

Take the rural areas out of MN and the state is so blue its almost black…..but it’s all irrelevant because like it or not our fellow citizens who live in cities are still part of this country and can vote.

Yes there was some funny business and will be some more. But I just can’t understand how people seem SO surprised that more people than ever are voting. We have more people than ever as a country and people in both sides are worked up and doing what they can to try make a difference one way or the other.

Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Biden isn't planning anything, and he doesn't know any details to share. He has no idea how he was elected, much less what is being planned for the mid-terms.

Truth be told, Biden is still calling for his dead dog.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 07:22 PM

Biden isnt planning anything. His handlers are!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 07:32 PM

Well I saw in the National Enquirer at the checkout today that Biden and Jill are having terrible marriage problems!!!!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 07:34 PM

When Hillary lost, they spent 4 yrs making sure it wouldn't happen again. If Joe can't continue, look who's next........if she bombs out look who follows her. I hear Pelosi can or will be replaced but still...

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 07:54 PM

Of course he isn't planning anything. But, the people pulling his strings are.

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
When Hillary lost, they spent 4 yrs making sure it wouldn't happen again. If Joe can't continue, look who's next........if she bombs out look who follows her. I hear Pelosi can or will be replaced but still...

Heard this morning on NewsMax that Hillary will probably be taking another run for president in 2024. Nobody thinks Biden will be up for it, not even his own party.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 09:52 PM

Soros is the one behind all of it.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 09:55 PM

Only if Trump runs against him. LOL!!!!!
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 09:56 PM

Only thing joey can plan is what pudding he wants next.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden's Plan To Rig The Midterms - 06/30/22 10:18 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp;cvid=3c95fb74102b4464bb150029d376523d
© 2024 Trapperman Forums