Home

Amazing

Posted By: AntiGov

Amazing - 06/30/22 05:23 PM

Posted By: BigBob

Re: Amazing - 06/30/22 06:08 PM

And that's just one reason the gooks using Coolie labor handed us our (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)'s in SE Asia. Bomb them back to the stone age? They're already there and living it large.

Didn't see any way for the all that water to drain out? Did I miss something? What happens in Monsoon season?
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Amazing - 06/30/22 06:21 PM

Amazing, but gotta ask, where da women at? Lol

Re: Amazing - 06/30/22 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
And that's just one reason the gooks using Coolie labor handed us our (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)'s in SE Asia. Bomb them back to the stone age? They're already there and living it large.

Didn't see any way for the all that water to drain out? Did I miss something? What happens in Monsoon season?

I was wondering the same .......
Posted By: white17

Re: Amazing - 06/30/22 07:06 PM

Same here. I'll bet that swimming pool gets pretty muddy in the rainy season. Are they drinking that same water they are swimming in ?

Probably no mosquitoes there either laugh

I got the feeling that might be south america rather than asia
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Amazing - 06/30/22 07:46 PM

amazing work.

my thoughts were why in a hole in the the ground ?

a lot went into the aesthetics that are not structural

how long does it last ?

I expect they either make a drain out that wall that the stairs run along as that looked like it might be down hill when they started or they stop putting water in from the river about the time they are expecting rain

with such a thin layer of plaster I expect that it may not hold water all that well so it is draining some all the time

Re: Amazing - 07/01/22 01:19 AM

That dude with the long handled shovel sure can pitch some record distance dirt
Posted By: run

Re: Amazing - 07/01/22 10:12 AM

Nice stovetop or cooking setup.
Posted By: jk

Re: Amazing - 07/01/22 11:44 AM

Put Caterpillar out of business
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Amazing - 07/01/22 06:48 PM

Here is a partial quote from expanding the discription under the video.

About Mr.Heang Update: We are from Thailand and we live in United States of America (USA). In this video we going to show you about our ( 100 Days Building A Modern Underground Hut With A Grass Roof And A Swimming Pool) with very simple tools and skill !

How long and where did I build?
I been working very hard with my 2 friends about 100 Days to completely build, This underground hut is in a very small private jungle in California (United State), We did together with three people (2 people we are builders and one person he is camera man)
© 2024 Trapperman Forums