Home

Another win

Posted By: AntiGov

Another win - 07/01/22 12:35 AM

EPA kicked in the nadds

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/30/politics/epa-supreme-court-ruling-effect/index.html
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 12:49 AM

Hot diggity dog!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:06 AM

Man, SCOTUS is on a roll! Congrats!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:07 AM

AWESOME!

another win against tyranny!

for those who haven't seen the real motive for climate change regs:

https://www.investors.com/politics/...admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/

from the article:

If they were honest, the climate alarmists would admit that they are not working feverishly to hold down global temperatures -- they would acknowledge that they are instead consumed with the goal of holding down capitalism and establishing a global welfare state.

Have doubts? Then listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole,"
said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

So what is the goal of environmental policy?

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:11 AM

Just heard this on news . Happy time. On a roll , people.
Posted By: run

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:17 AM

I didn't read the article. But it sounds positive.
Posted By: garyll1959

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:23 AM

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me that these rulings on abortion, the 2nd amendment and now this one were planned to drop at the perfect time to motivate and rally the left's voting base for the mid-terms...
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by garyll1959
I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but it seems to me that these rulings on abortion, the 2nd amendment and now this one were planned to drop at the perfect time to motivate and rally the left's voting base for the mid-terms...

It's been a long time coming. The whackos will never change how they vote, anyway. As long as the economy sucks, and it will for the foreseeable future, folks with a brain will vote their pocketbooks. I wouldn't get too shook up.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:48 AM

I suspect the liberal justices selected to hear these cases to motivate liberal voters and more importantly to help hide that millions of fraudulent votes were cast, by giving support for the dirty lie that liberal voters were motivated to cast absentee votes in unprecedented numbers.

Keith
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 01:53 AM

The lefts Cheating base.?
Posted By: corky

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 02:30 AM

Hopefully this ruling will dampen the SEC's plans for corporations, including banks, to report their contacts supposed effect on climate change, a bureaucratic nightmare.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 02:42 AM

Trump strikes again. smile
Posted By: YoteChaser1968

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 02:49 AM

SCOTUS decisions/rulings are always delivered in June.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 02:52 AM

They already wrecked the coal industry and a lot of the coal fired power plants.

Lots of real good high paying jobs destroyed, lots in the 50 to 100+ thousand dollar range.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 03:06 AM

Today they sent several 2nd amendment cases back lower courts for review based on last weeks decision. And to use the new guidelines.. todays case is grounds to prevent fta for making rules about guns like bump stocks and pistol braces. The law suits will be coming soon.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 03:16 AM

That is correct NV, today's decision is more than keeping the EPA in check and as much as keeping all unelected bureaucracies in line.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 03:32 AM

Look and see how Africa deals with its Rubbish ….Anwser …it burns EVERYTHING. Just think of the air pollution there.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 06:07 AM

I sincerely hope im wrong, but with the recent deal with the guy wanting to get at Kavanaugh, I think there will be more attempts at justices. These recent rulings are a huge win for us, but there are millions with the Roe thing alone who are losing their minds-doesnt help Biden and every other liberal is constantly talking trash about the supreme court. Did they pass the bill to put security with them 24/7?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 11:24 AM

Now if they would only apply the same logic to the AFT to curb some of their overreaches. I have written an e mail to our senators here asking them what their purpose was these days with government agencies now making up laws willy hilly as they se fit, there is clearly no need to have all those folks sitting in congress thinking them up and their positions have become redundant if this is allowed to continue.
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 03:36 PM

Get ready for the Dems to pack the Supreme Court to swing the numbers back in their favor.
Posted By: white17

Re: Another win - 07/01/22 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Hopefully this ruling will dampen the SEC's plans for corporations, including banks, to report their contacts supposed effect on climate change, a bureaucratic nightmare.

X2 Absolute lunacy !!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums