Home

Monthly Background checks in NY ?

Posted By: Canvasback2

Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 04:32 PM

According to the legislation released Friday, New York's new system would require applicants to undergo 15 hours of in-person training at a firing range, sit down for an in-person interview, provide their social media accounts, provide contact information for household members, renew their license after three years and face monthly background checks. The bill also sets up an appeals process.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 04:34 PM

New York will also create a new felony crime for people who carry firearms into places of business where owners haven't put up signage saying guns are welcome.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 04:35 PM

Peoples Republik of...
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 05:03 PM

New York Governor Hochul is a dictator worse than Cuomo. The Democrat legislature does her bidding. If she thinks that I will comply with this nonsense she has another thing coming. What really needs to be controlled are these iIDIOT DEMOCRATS.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 05:54 PM

That all seems completely reasonable to democrats. Scary stupid people, those democrats.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 06:00 PM

Lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit. All losses for NY if they make it up the chain but decades in the doing.

They're playing the dummy it up game.

There absolutely needs to be some sort of penalty phase for this type of behavior. Not just loser pays but lower pays double and sworn oath breakers go directly to jail.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit. All losses for NY if they make it up the chain but decades in the doing.

They're playing the dummy it up game.

There absolutely needs to be some sort of penalty phase for this type of behavior. Not just loser pays but lower pays double and sworn oath breakers go directly to jail.

X1000
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 06:09 PM

you ever wonder why the Left seems to be winning?

They NEVER take "no" for an answer.

we could (SHOULD!) learn something from them!

Posted By: jk

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 08:43 PM

Beautiful State, lots of lakes and creeks to fish and trap in BUT>>>>>>>*And some real nice people that live in the country BUT>>>>>>
Posted By: Squash

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 09:11 PM

Liberal Democrats cannot deal with losing. So they are losing their minds with the recent SCOTUS rulings. They have grown up with everyone receiving a participation trophy, everyone always wins. Horse face Hochul was not elected and is way worse than Cuomo, he picked her so it is to be expected.
I have not contemplated leaving NY but if this BS becomes law, I will start listing all of my real estate.
But the whole country better brace themselves for the mid term elections, it will be rigged beyond your wildest dreams.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Monthly Background checks in NY ? - 07/01/22 09:16 PM

All through the 80’s and 90’s I carried a gun all over this country including NY Massachusetts California NewJersy. I just kept a low profile. Luckily never needed the mercy of a jury. I aint dead or robbed either.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums