Home

It’s Backwards

Posted By: Oh Snap

It’s Backwards - 07/01/22 11:28 PM

It should be punishable by prison time for politicians to lie! They make laws, set policy and both effect the world order.
If a citizen lies it doesn’t have the impact as a politician has. The citizens get in so much trouble for lying but the real layers go free.
Thoughts…..LOL

HAPPY 4 OF JULY TM MEMBERS!
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/01/22 11:36 PM

Exactly right! The things are doing are setting us up for a collapse. But i feel their time is coming, they will pay for that
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/01/22 11:57 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/01/22 11:59 PM

4 is not going to be enough
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
4 is not going to be enough

The good thing about road it it's reusable over and over.
Posted By: Boco

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 12:11 AM

Whats worse is all the dummies that believe the lie.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 12:51 AM

If a politician gets a bill passed, that is later found unconstitutional, they should be forever banned from politics in the US and should lose their pension.

Keith
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 12:58 AM

IF a politician gets elected by fraud he should be…….
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 01:07 AM

Police can lie to you and that is ok, but if you lie to the police you go to jail.

I agree, if they lie they should go to jail. They should not be above the US citizen.
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
If a politician gets a bill passed, that is later found unconstitutional, they should be forever banned from politics in the US and should lose their pension.

Keith

They should also go to jail. Or face the firing squad. I prefer the latter.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
It should be punishable by prison time for politicians to lie! They make laws, set policy and both effect the world order.
If a citizen lies it doesn’t have the impact as a politician has. The citizens get in so much trouble for lying but the real layers go free.
Thoughts…..LOL

HAPPY 4 OF JULY TM MEMBERS!

Ok. I've said it before, I'll sat it again. "It's a big club, and you and I are not in it."-George Carlin.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 01:35 AM

the issue is our elected offials have been acting to much like royalty , they seem to think they are elected royalty in DC and some state houses.

every politician needs to be reminded that they are not elected royalty and get voted out when they stop serving the people.

too often the vote is the lesser of two or more evils , which is still evil when you think about it
Posted By: T-REV

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 01:48 AM

There should be a purge of politicians. Bring back public hangings for all to see.
Posted By: DBrooks

Re: It’s Backwards - 07/02/22 09:20 PM

My wife and I have been saying that exact same thing for quite some time. Some people believe every word their favorite political party says even though their eyes show them that reality is often the exact opposite.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums