Posted By: DaveP

The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 02:19 PM

Liar, plagarist.
Admits he's DUMB.
Add in dementia.....

A lying, thieving grifter from Day One.

Posted By: warrior

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 02:39 PM

All of this has been out there since it happened. I saw it go down at the time it happened. One would think it would've been the end of the line for him then but like Teddy Kennedy and Chappaquidick he got a pass from the idiots in his state. With time it faded from memory of idiots across the nation.

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
All of this has been out there since it happened. I saw it go down at the time it happened. One would think it would've been the end of the line for him then but like Teddy Kennedy and Chappaquidick he got a pass from the idiots in his state. With time it faded from memory of idiots across the nation.

Yup, recall it as it happened as well.
But don't think.it faded as much as was buried/ glossed over by media.

I find it funny that the same media that covered for him by omission and softball questions, is now complaining that he's not treating the press fairly.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 02:57 PM

Yall are underestimating Biden, the man can campaign from his basement and get 85 million votes! CNN said so...
Posted By: MChewk

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 03:04 PM

Agreed Leftlane...how corrupt can a guy get? How does he and his wife sleep at night?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by MChewk
Agreed Leftlane...how corrupt can a guy get? How does he and his wife sleep at night?

Corrupt and evil to the core ... thats why they sleep well at night and Sniffy through half the day as well
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 03:55 PM

Just shows we need to thin out the stupid idiots from the herd
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 05:39 PM

In diapers.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 05:45 PM

His wife is the one I don't understand. She knows he has dementia. Isn't it a wife's duty to protect and care for her husband when he's ill? And yet she allows him to be used by the Democrat party despite his illness, allows him to be a laughing stock of the country. How a wife can watch her husband's cognitive abilities decline every time he steps in front of a microphone and just allow that to go on, I'll never understand.

Re: The Decades Come and Go, But Joe Remains the Same - 07/03/22 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

His wife is the one I don't understand. She knows he has dementia. Isn't it a wife's duty to protect and care for her husband when he's ill? And yet she allows him to be used by the Democrat party despite his illness, allows him to be a laughing stock of the country. How a wife can watch her husband's cognitive abilities decline every time he steps in front of a microphone and just allow that to go on, I'll never understand.

How could she cheat on her first husband with Joe?
She wants MONEY and POWER, then and now.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums