Home

news update

Posted By: Marty

news update - 07/04/22 03:04 AM

police shot an unarmed black man who fired shot's at them.....

this kind of crazy media reporting defies logic.
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: news update - 07/04/22 03:10 AM

Play stupid games , win stupid prizes !
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: news update - 07/04/22 11:07 AM

It has to fit the narrative no matter what. Ya see most democrats will stop reading after unarmed black man and get out into the neighborhood quick before all the good stuff is off the shelves in their alternative shopping sprees.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: news update - 07/04/22 11:22 AM

Is this the story?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/07/03/akron-police-jayland-walker-video/

Cops are saying he fired one shot at them while driving then left his gun in the car to run. Civilians are saying the gun was planted.

None of the officers have given a formal statement yet. Civilians are saying the police pressure noncops into giving a statement immediately. These cops want to make sure their statements corroborate each other and need time to do it.

I say its just one more police shooting thats questionable and we will never get the whole story.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: news update - 07/04/22 01:26 PM

the media lies. Good example was the Jacob Blake shooting Kenosha. The media all reported "unarmed" when Jacob Blake himself admits he had a knife. The Milwaukee Journal said in one story the Blake was "mostly unarmed". What exactly is "mostly unarmed"?

Instead of reporting that an "armed black man while trying to kidnap children and steal a car was shot by police" it was an "unarmed black man".
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: news update - 07/04/22 01:37 PM

Medis crazy whistle
Posted By: DWC

Re: news update - 07/04/22 01:38 PM

The only real complaining ive seen about the Ohio shooting (other than he is black of course) was how many times they shot. I think the media is starting to learn to wait til they have facts before jumping on the unarmed train all thr way. I read 8 cops hit him 60/90 shots. So now, they killed him too dead the media is saying. I think those are fantastic stats.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: news update - 07/04/22 04:27 PM

So now they have a protest marching in the streets.

Maybe they should have a street protest against the Biden administration (since we different looking Americans can’t……jan6) who are responsible for climbing costs of fuel and food since Biden is directly responsible for all of it!
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: news update - 07/04/22 04:36 PM

Like Sheriff Grady Judd of central Florida says when asked why his officers shot some perp so many times...."cause they ran out of bullets or he'd been shot more."
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: news update - 07/04/22 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
So now they have a protest marching in the streets.

Maybe they should have a street protest against the Biden administration (since we different looking Americans can’t……jan6) who are responsible for climbing costs of fuel and food since Biden is directly responsible for all of it!

Does the looting and burning start before or after the fireworks?
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: news update - 07/04/22 05:15 PM

The article I read on it was fairly unbiased, shockingly. It said all the officers involved, when questioned separately, described how the guy, while running, reached down to his waist area, turned towards the cops, and extended his arms as though he was going to shoot. That article also said the light of the muzzle flash from the shot from the car was captured on video, and that a shell casing was recovered from the area where the shot occurred that was the same caliber of the gun recovered from the car.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums