Home

So then what?

Posted By: Oh Snap

So then what? - 07/04/22 04:47 PM

Will we do when all refining of oil is ended in the USA like Biden had declared over and over again for decades.

Just look around your house and all the things are a spin off of refining oil for fuel. Plastics, paints, motor oil, grease. If no refining is allowed who will we be depending on for these products and what will their costs be.

Fuel and food shortages currently is just a sample of what’s to come for this country being held by a bunch of anti Americans!
Posted By: Boco

Re: So then what? - 07/04/22 05:13 PM

Good times are coming to an end-back to the stone age when everyone was happy.Short hard life,but no time for endless whining.
People dont know how to do things by hand anymore-it will be a tough transition for most.
Posted By: hippie

Re: So then what? - 07/04/22 05:58 PM

It'll be ok once the trash gets taken out.
Posted By: charles

Re: So then what? - 07/04/22 06:21 PM

We need refined oil products for many industries, not just transportation fuels. Doubt drill or refining will cease. Most moving parts require lubrication..

I think we need refineries nearer to the oil sources.
Posted By: hippie

Re: So then what? - 07/04/22 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by charles
We need refined oil products for many industries, not just transportation fuels. Doubt drill or refining will cease. Most moving parts require lubrication..

But at what cost because of democrats?

Re: So then what? - 07/04/22 06:27 PM

That is my exact point. Electric cars have wheel bearings and other moving parts. Even the space station and eventual lunar landers will need lubricants.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: So then what? - 07/05/22 06:35 PM

About 4 months till the mid terms!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: So then what? - 07/05/22 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap

That is my exact point. Electric cars have wheel bearings and other moving parts. Even the space station and eventual lunar landers will need lubricants.

As do machine and parts in every factory.

Re: So then what? - 07/05/22 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
About 4 months till the mid terms!

IF the cheating can be stopped!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: So then what? - 07/05/22 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Good times are coming to an end-back to the stone age when everyone was happy.Short hard life,but no time for endless whining.
People dont know how to do things by hand anymore-it will be a tough transition for most.

Be pretty tough fighting Russia and China with sticks and stones against their high tech weaponry.
Posted By: Boco

Re: So then what? - 07/05/22 11:53 PM

I guess you dont remember guerilla warfare?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums