Home

praying for intersession on heart valve

Posted By: west river rogue

praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:08 PM

Friend of mine is retired nurse now school teacher for fun. She is praying as is her church for god to heal my faulty valve without need for surgery. She told me a prayer to pray and ask god to restore it without need for open heart. Even though they say im strong and low risk 1% mortality doing these with an 8 yr old son and no family but me in usa i believe 1% is too much. God has kept me alive 13 yrs with leukemia and no chemo and drs dont get it. Im thinking he can do this also!!! Pray for my heart valve to be healed please. I guess I should be giving the glory to god for keeping me alive all these years with leukemia.!!!
Posted By: MChewk

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:10 PM

Prayers sent Steve.

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:14 PM

Thanks Mike!!!
Posted By: Drifter

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:20 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: white marlin

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:28 PM

prayers for a non-surgical healing!

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:30 PM

Thanks guys! I give the glory to God for keeping me alive with leukemia all these years!
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:30 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:40 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:40 PM

Prayers sent, Steve.

Charlie

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 02:58 PM

Thanks...im not a good Christian I know,I also know I dont deserve these things from God but I pray he gives me long enough to get my son grown on his feet and strong!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 03:22 PM

Will add you to my prayer list. May God continue to be with you.
Posted By: Boco

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 03:52 PM

God Bless.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 03:55 PM

Steve, I will be praying for you through this, and wish the very best! Give Sal a hug from Ks!
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 03:55 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 03:59 PM

Prayers sent. Peace be with you
Posted By: Larry Bowden

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 04:55 PM

Prayers will be sent. God will be beside you if you ask him to walk the path with you.
Posted By: Don Adams

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 05:12 PM

Prayers sent up!
Posted By: white17

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 06:13 PM

I certainly wish you all the best. BUT, I would encourage you to look at this from a different perspective.
If the docs say the mortality rate from the procedure is 1%, consider what the rate is without the procedure. Certainly it must be significantly greater than 1%.

I would want to stack the odds in my and my child's favor as much as possible.
Best of luck, whatever you decide
Posted By: bblwi

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 06:20 PM

If you don't heal through prayers naturally you need to also remember that God created people with the gift of medical training and surgery. Prayers can be answered in several different ways to don't narrow your vision too much on such issues. I was 66 years old when they opened me up and put in a new aortic heart valve. (Defective from birth). The younger and stronger you are the better your success will be. A poor valve may well deteriorate more over time.

Bryce
Posted By: TurkeyTime

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 06:31 PM

Prayed.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by white17
I certainly wish you all the best. BUT, I would encourage you to look at this from a different perspective.
If the docs say the mortality rate from the procedure is 1%, consider what the rate is without the procedure. Certainly it must be significantly greater than 1%.

I would want to stack the odds in my and my child's favor as much as possible.
Best of luck, whatever you decide

I have a friend who had a valve replaced over 3 years ago. At the time he was very apprehensive about having the surgery done. He had a leaking valve and was told odds weren't good of him surviving very long if he didn't have the procedure. He is happy now and though he's not supposed go out and play tennis or something similar, he is still able to lead a pretty active life. He is able to do much of what he loves like fishing, hunting, etc.

In my friend's case, they opened up his entire chest to repair his heart. Apparently, there are cases where they can go into your heart with the use of a catheter through your groin and fix your valve. I had an ablation where they went into my heart with a catheter through my groin to correct an atrial flutter (irregular heartbeat). It went very smooth and I've had no problem since; very happy I went through with it.

Either way, certainly wishing you the best for you and your family.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
If you don't heal through prayers naturally you need to also remember that God created people with the gift of medical training and surgery. Prayers can be answered in several different ways to don't narrow your vision too much on such issues. I was 66 years old when they opened me up and put in a new aortic heart valve. (Defective from birth). The younger and stronger you are the better your success will be. A poor valve may well deteriorate more over time.

Bryce

Well said.

WRR- God can heal you thru trained medical professionals performing surgery too!
Posted By: Jkme

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 07:12 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 09:10 PM

sometimes god acts by making sure the right surgeon is there to do your valve and the right friend steps in to help watch your boy while your under the knife

his will not ours , may he guide the hands of man to do his will if needed

Posted By: Donnie H

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 09:56 PM

Prayers from VA.
Posted By: bandy

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 11:03 PM

Will be praying.

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by ILcooner
Originally Posted by bblwi

Bryce

Well said.

WRR- God can heal you thru trained medical professionals performing surgery too!

Im well aware of this......I only asked for prayers for healing...thx
Posted By: Sharon

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 11:52 PM

Steve, all my best in your procedure.

It's good to have it done, good medical procedures have come a long way and they are good at what they do .

What really helps, too, is that you are willing to have this progress done. You will feel so much better.

Have people set up and ready to care for you a bit after, and fix you some favorite meals .

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/05/22 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Steve, all my best in your procedure.

It's good to have it done, good medical procedures have come a long way and they are good at what they do .

What really helps, too, is that you are willing to have this progress done. You will feel so much better.

Have people set up and ready to care for you a bit after, and fix you some favorite meals .

Sharon,thank you. I live very rural and cant drive for 2 months etc. My son asked me other day...dad,what if its not successful(8 yrs old) He has NO ONE to take him if it goes bad so childrens services is his next stop. He is a 4.0 student and its him and I. He has a right for concern. Im hoping another option besides cracking my breasbone open and thats what they decided along with the fact that these need done about every 10 yrs with biological valves. Also the fact that if they give me a pig or cow valve maybe our border collie herds me around house. God has kept me going 13 yrs with leukemia using only naturals so I know its within his power to heal this also.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/06/22 12:10 AM

I would choose a horse valve grin Plenty of horsepower in me then !

There must be some in care nursing options that could help you after for a bit ? Speak to your doc of this. They will have some ideas for you , in options .

Meantime, maybe have foods prepared and frozen, or things that all that needs done is to warm them up.

Your son can do a lot too, to help. He is smart, and at his age, he will jump to the opportunity to help Dad out, and it will make him feel so good too.

You can direct from the sofa. grin

Aside from this, first thing I think of, are friends and relatives , if even on his mother's side ? that surely would be willing to step up and help if needed...

You are a veteran....contact your nearest office, or your doc would know of the right veteran's care center, if you work through the VA with him. I'm betting someone in the vet's groups , closest to you may well want to help with your son's care, if needed...

Just "thinking " out loud, Steve.

You will be fine, so less worry, better healing.
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/06/22 12:10 AM

Prayers for a fast complete recovery.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/06/22 12:16 AM

What’s the odds of a miracle vs. the odds of you dying without the operation? If you are a member of a church I suggest you seek advise from your Pastor as well as finding someone who is a member of the church to take your son into their home and raise him.

Pray for the best while preparing for the worst.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Posted By: nate

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/06/22 12:51 AM

I'll pray for you and your family,may god have mercy on you.
Posted By: Finster

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/06/22 01:33 AM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: praying for intersession on heart valve - 07/06/22 01:40 AM

Prayers for God's healing!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums