Home

Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas

Posted By: drasselt

Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:46 AM

The neighbors get too noisy too late some nights partying outside around a fire. I'm thinking skunk juice/ stink bomb but totally open to any and all suggestions. Don't want to hurt anybody but a sharp edged message seems appropriate.
No, not going to call the cops or their keepers. It's mostly college aged summer workers.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:47 AM

Leave them be.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:49 AM

Why? Actions have consequences.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:55 AM

What actions and what consequences.

College age summer workers. Some nights partying around a fire! Getting too loud, too late?!

My word! Let me clutch my pearls! How dare youth have a good time!!

How about walk over and ask they keep quiet after you go to bed at 8.
Posted By: 3 Fingers

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:56 AM

Mow your lawn, or test the chainsaw when you know they are sleeping ? At least that’s what my neighbor does.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:59 AM

Start cutting wood at 6;00 am fix their hangover or them.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob

College age summer workers. Some nights partying around a fire! Getting too loud, too late?!

Delaware. Isn't that Biden country? I guess that figures. Here's the problem genius. They all work in the hospitality industry. So they get wasted howl scream and yell so they disturb my clients but not their employers since they're all housed about a mile away from their work. Sound like responsible good neighbor behavior to you? 1:30 AM is too late to be acting like fools disturbing my paying clients. Besides, if they get to have a good time why can't I at their expense? Seems like fair play to me.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
. That has worked in the past, may have to revisit it.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:31 AM

Also the peeing on my lawn and condoms on my bridge ain't appropriate either Rob.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:41 AM

Wow! Maybe buy a property with no neighbors close by? Alaska eh….

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:52 AM

No kidding JP, its a summer thing, winter they're all gone, then its just me peeing on my lawn (snow covered) lol
Neighbor on the other side is less than thrilled as well he's raising 2 daughters over there and is not impressed with the drunks
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:56 AM

Q tip with long call lure rub it under their car Door handle. They won't likely realize it tell after they have grabbed the steering wheel.

Wire a skunk on top of the muffler, get some bee hives and put them close to where they take a leak. Get the bees no one in the local bee club wants because they are to aggressive. You can get a good deal on those.

Leave a 5 gal gas can out in plain view that's half full of water.

Or you could buy some beer and go sit by the fire and hang out with them.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:06 AM

Your in a tough situation in these times we live. My neighbor rents to students. I let him know I didn’t appreciate his residents. He started screening and he is a absent landlord. Fixed the problem!

I did go out with a bright headlight when about 15 cars in my yard and threw a crazy act before I had a talk with neighbor. Scared that bunch off! Haven’t been back!
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:16 AM

Lol summers suck eh. I dread every single one! Lucky for me I don’t have any close neighbors. No one pee’s or see’s in my yard lol.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by drasselt
Originally Posted by yukonjeff
. That has worked in the past, may have to revisit it.

Then you would be just as bad as they are and bothering your other neighbor with the two daughters.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 09:14 AM

college students? you will just make it worse if talking to them doesn't work
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 11:25 AM

Turn a live skunk out on them

Get a dumbull (sp?), I hear they make an awful noise that will scare people (and most mammals) enough to scare them off. ( DO NOT USE on anyone who even possibly has a gun wink )

Mask and an axe and just walk in among them without a word laugh

Pebbles in some valve stems
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 11:29 AM

Biggest yard light you can find. Light the whole deal up like day light soon as noise starts and only when noise. It's all about security.. Could also put a noise or motion activated sprinkler where they like to pee. Soak them when they soak you.

Mac
Posted By: Eagleye

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 12:33 PM

I'd go over - have a beer with them, tell them it's great that they're having a goodtime, but you'd appreciate if they would turn-up the quiet after 10 pm. "You can never be old and wise until you've been young and foolish"
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 12:39 PM

Walk over there stark (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) naked, preaching from the Good Book at the top of your lungs. Sinners repent!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Eagleye
I'd go over - have a beer with them, tell them it's great that they're having a goodtime, but you'd appreciate if they would turn-up the quiet after 10 pm. "You can never be old and wise until you've been young and foolish"

that is what I would start with also

my neighbors used to party near every weekend Friday, Sat, even have people sleep in the yard no not in sleeping bags just laid out probably where they passed out, but they were very good about turning down the music and taking it mostly into the garage at 10-10:30
they also were not college kids and understood work and getting up for first shift come Monday. 04:00 comes early
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 01:29 PM

Go ask to join in the fun. Hang out awhile. Loosen up. Maybe make a new friend.
Posted By: run

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Willy Firewood

I agree.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver
Biggest yard light you can find. Light the whole deal up like day light soon as noise starts and only when noise. It's all about security.. Could also put a noise or motion activated sprinkler where they like to pee. Soak them when they soak you.

Mac

Good idea with the light. Maybe I can rig a speaker to go along with it: "quiet time kids"

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 02:37 PM

I've tried the nice guy approach in the past and got bottle rockets and M-80's til 4:00 am in response. Get 40 drunks and there are always some who will go overboard.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 02:38 PM

Have they heard about all the Sasquatch sightings in the area lately? The common thread seems to be they are attracted to fires/smoke and loud noises. Maybe then they will at least move the party inside where it wouldn't be so loud for you.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 03:27 PM

You can just go hang out when ever it is loud what are they going to do call the police on you to report you for trespassing and report their own party.

bring your own beer (Beer theft is wrong) and invite yourself over , either you will make some new friends or the girls at the party will be so weirded out by the old trapper dude coming over and talking with them that they will leave so I suppose you could end up with nothing but a sausage fest of a party which should also quiet things down.

if they become friends when you say your good bye's about 10:30 make sure to let them know your off to sleep you have to be up at whatever time you need to be up.

if they should ask you to leave ask them to keep it down because if you can't sleep then you needs something to do and the party is right there so it seems the obvious thing to do.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 03:36 PM

I’d get the most powerful spotlight I could buy. Tell than it’s sound activated. But first I’d talk to them like adults. There’s likely to be a couple in the bunch that will listen.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 04:30 PM

Go round up a bunch of warrior buddys from the rez,and pay them a visit-let them know they will be beaten within an inch of their life if they dont settle down.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 04:36 PM

Delaware. Isn't that Biden country? I guess that figures. Here's the problem genius. They all work in the hospitality industry. So they get wasted howl scream and yell so they disturb my clients but not their employers since they're all housed about a mile away from their work. Sound like responsible good neighbor behavior to you? 1:30 AM is too late to be acting like fools disturbing my paying clients. Besides, if they get to have a good time why can't I at their expense? Seems like fair play to me.

We don't claim that dingbat in the part I live in. He is from Pennsylvania anyway... Yeah, nah, I wouldn't be putting up with that nonsense either. If it was just a party every so often until a reasonable hour, sure. But, if it's bothering your paying clients then I agree.

I vote for some skunk essence strategically placed on door handles of the cars maybe. Or, if you want, near the air intake... as far as you or they know, maybe they ran over a skunk...
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 05:29 PM

I’d have a chat with their employers if they are living in company paid for housing. I’m sure they’ll understand your concerns once they know their employees are keeping your clients up at night with their partying. This is an employer created problem and as responsible members of the business community they need to address the problem.
Posted By: iowayote

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:44 PM

Remote control predator call.
"coon fight" is quite scary.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:50 PM

Also the peeing on my lawn and condoms on my bridge ain't appropriate either Rob.

Heck sounds to me like your spending too much time on the wrong side of the fence !!!!
Join the party !!!
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by FairbanksLS
I’d have a chat with their employers if they are living in company paid for housing. I’m sure they’ll understand your concerns once they know their employees are keeping your clients up at night with their partying. This is an employer created problem and as responsible members of the business community they need to address the problem.

Yea start another coonman event ! Call their work Get them fired Hope you got good insurance
Posted By: BvrRetriever

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Willy Firewood

X2…college girls are usually pretty cute.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:06 PM

We have needles for medicine...for our livestock. If needed..I would fill the syringe up with pure skunk quill....and insert into car / truck door handle key hole....and push the plunger..and Have a nice Day. But watch out for cameras ,nowadays....lol

That’s after you asked them nicely..to tone it down.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Heck sounds to me like your spending too much time on the wrong side of the fence !!!!
Join the party !!!

Which side of the fence (or bridge) do you suggest he stand on? Asking for a friend..............

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:48 PM

We don't claim that dingbat in the part I live in. He is from Pennsylvania anyway... Yeah, nah, I wouldn't be putting up with that nonsense either. If it was just a party every so often until a reasonable hour, sure. But, if it's bothering your paying clients then I agree.

Copy brother, peace.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by FairbanksLS

This is a 20 year running situation; new crew every year. Been down that road and it does help in the short term.

Originally Posted by iowayote
Remote control predator call.
"coon fight" is quite scary.

Hehe good one!

Originally Posted by BvrRetriever

X2…college girls are usually pretty cute.

truth there. Gotta work though can't party like that in the summer.
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 08:25 PM

A good fence, makes good neighbors!! I would take pictures of the parties and trash on your property, make sure it has a date on the pictures. Send a registered letter to them, with copies of the trash. And ask them to be a little more respectful. If not, you will have to turn the pictures in to the Courts! And still put up a fence and run cameras on your property, just in case they retaliate! If you try to take revenge, they will retaliate for sure! Remember, these are kids, they have more time than you!
Posted By: panaxman

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 10:18 PM

Play the wind and smolder a couple nice damp hay bales in their direction.
Posted By: GUK

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 11:05 PM

This sounds fun, could we steal the weed and booze? Maybe like what happened to a bird at a lodge in Fairbanks…..? A long time ago.
Same plan? Distract, grab, run?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/12/22 11:16 PM

Long Distance Call works every time. I know a fella that cleared out a sale barn ring that way.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/13/22 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Long Distance Call works every time. I know a fella that cleared out a sale barn ring that way.

They'd just be wandering around trying to figure out who's got that dank bud.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/15/22 06:58 AM

Buy the property. Problem solved. That is you only real solution.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/15/22 10:33 AM

Yep.
Buy em out.
George Soros em and then do what you want where you want when you want.

It's the Hungarian way.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: danvee

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/15/22 01:18 PM

Man up and talk to them, what your planning sounds like something a child would do.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/16/22 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by GUK
This sounds fun, could we steal the weed and booze? Maybe like what happened to a bird at a lodge in Fairbanks…..? A long time ago.
Same plan? Distract, grab, run?

LOL I was an innocent bystander, but that was fun once we realised we weren't 't going to get beat up! Cut the party short though since it was time to leave!

Originally Posted by danvee
Man up and talk to them, what your planning sounds like something a child would do.

Loosen up old man life is short lol
Posted By: run

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/16/22 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

I agree.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/16/22 04:41 PM

An electronic call with crow fight turned up loud at 5AM.

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/16/22 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
An electronic call with crow fight turned up loud at 5AM.

This and coon fight are at the top of the list!

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/16/22 06:32 PM

[Linked Image]
The party zone—plenty of cover on my side. Rainy so may put a damper on things—-maybe
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/17/22 11:55 PM

Ah, yes practical jokes.

A few have tried that on me. But, I have no sense of humor.

Any attack on me is serious business. I always have the last laugh. Even if it is a bit maniacal.
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: Need Revenge Practical Joke ideas - 07/18/22 12:12 AM

I saw this in a local weekly "trading post", whatever you have locally. This was the week following Christmas ;
"Wanted to buy, used Christmas Trees" with the phone number.

I thought it was very funny and clever..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums