Home

Spray Proof Skunk Traps...

Posted By: Actor

Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/12/22 03:45 PM

A couple months ago I ask about the spray proof skunk traps and got a good response. So, I went to Rural King and the traps cost around $44, which I didn't have to spend. So I was checking online this morning about another item from Rural King and the trap popped as another item I had looked at. BUT... this time it was for much less. I called the store and ask and they told me they were closing it out and the price was correct. So, I bought 6 which was all they had left. I think I got a pretty good deal... What say you??

[Linked Image]

There are several other Rural King stores in other towns around, but about 50 miles away so decided didn't need more. I may end up selling a couple of these. If you have a Rural King stores close by and are interested... check their listing and it says LIMITED SUPPLY, they probably have a few.

Garry-
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/12/22 03:57 PM

Sweet! Did you get a deal or what!
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/12/22 04:05 PM

They do some weird stuff on traps...I got a dozen 160s for $3 each last fall from RK. Still in box today.
Posted By: newhouse114

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/12/22 10:27 PM

I’d someone could buy a half dozen of those, at that price, I’d be happy to pay for having them shipped to me!!!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/13/22 02:05 AM

It's a deal

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/13/22 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Sweet! Did you get a deal or what!

I think this was the first time in my 81 years that I got a deal like this... grin

Garry-
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/13/22 03:49 AM

Hey Actor…did you empty your PM box….someone is trying to message you,but your box is full.
Posted By: huntcook

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/13/22 12:26 PM

Thanks for your post I just put a pickup order in to our local RK for 6 of them for the bee yard and fall trapping thanks again for your post.

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/13/22 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Hey Actor…did you empty your PM box….someone is trying to message you,but your box is full.

Thank you... got rid of a few of them...

Garry-
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Spray Proof Skunk Traps... - 07/14/22 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Actor
A couple months ago I ask about the spray proof skunk traps and got a good response. So, I went to Rural King and the traps cost around $44, which I didn't have to spend. So I was checking online this morning about another item from Rural King and the trap popped as another item I had looked at. BUT... this time it was for much less. I called the store and ask and they told me they were closing it out and the price was correct. So, I bought 6 which was all they had left. I think I got a pretty good deal... What say you??

[Linked Image]

There are several other Rural King stores in other towns around, but about 50 miles away so decided didn't need more. I may end up selling a couple of these. If you have a Rural King stores close by and are interested... check their listing and it says LIMITED SUPPLY, they probably have a few.

Garry-

This is also the very last day of the sale. July 13th.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums