Home

Women and steak

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Women and steak - 07/17/22 12:47 AM

Popped in on the lady friend and her and her mom where having steak for dinner.....y'all look at this crazy Looked like saw dust coming out of it when she cut.. I mean sawed , it apart eek they said it was cooked perfect!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 12:52 AM

Waste of a good meal
Posted By: cotton

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 12:54 AM

ifin they hate steak that much they should jest eat chicken
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 12:57 AM

Someone on here is liking that, not me…
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:01 AM

I never fix my steaks like that ! Maybe they need a little help ?
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:03 AM

[Linked Image]

Wolfdog…..tell her,this is how I like mine cooked….
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:11 AM

You're stylin, Nessy !
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
[Linked Image]

Better,,,but not yet perfect.When Im done cooking my steak,,,a good surgeon could still save it. grin
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:17 AM

Y'all...how can beef jerky still have more moisture content then an cooked steak ??
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:36 AM

Looks like it needs another 8 or 9 minutes in the microwave!
Posted By: RHuff

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:37 AM

Medium rare for me. Seasoned and aged in the fridge for several days.
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
[Linked Image]

Better,,,but not yet perfect.When Im done cooking my steak,,,a good surgeon could still save it. grin

I will not be eating any of your steaks.... Surgeons only operate on humans.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 02:15 AM

That steak looks pretty good. I even see a slight pink inside. Decent!
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 02:21 AM

I like ,y meat DONE!
That looks perfect!
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 02:35 AM

My mother used to over cook it too. Never had a good steak until I moved away from home. Nessmuck knows how it's supposed to be cooked!
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 02:40 AM

Looks like it would be good if piping hot off the grill. Let it sit 10 min an it would make your jaw sore and beverage disappear quick
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Popped in on the lady friend and her and her mom where having steak for dinner.....y'all look at this crazy Looked like saw dust coming out of it when she cut.. I mean sawed , it apart eek they said it was cooked perfect!
[Linked Image]

Way overdone. My wife likes rare steaks, just like I do.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 03:15 AM

This is one of the reasons I like to raise and eat pork. No one else gives a crap how I eat it.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 03:24 AM

If you're going to keep that woman, you need to teach her to cook. They ruined that steak.

Keith
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Y'all...how can beef jerky still have more moisture content then an cooked steak ??

Preservatives.
Posted By: NEYotetrapper

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 04:08 AM

If its brown you are probably going to have to wash it down to consume it! I prefer it to be just above the point where its not setting in a pool of blood on your plate.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 04:11 AM

Yikes. I would not be eating there on steak night!

When I go to a restaurant and order a steak and the waitress asks how I want it cooked, my response is always the same: “As raw as you can legally serve it!”
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 04:30 AM

MEAT. It is what for dinner.

Sam Neil ( Jurassic Park fame ) 1:01 run time
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 04:43 AM

I don't like my steak rare, but not that well done either. I'm a medium kinda gal.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 10:38 AM

My wife would agree with the first picture. I like mine medium to medium rare. If it's a burger I want it done but not a steak.

I got a bloody burger from a baker's square in Rochester MN once sent it back and it came back raw again. Gave up and had a piece of pie instead. The blood soaked through the bun it was so raw.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 11:03 AM

Wipe its nose, wipe its behind and trot it across the grill. That's a perfect steak.
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 11:54 AM

My wife likes medium rare

My parents on the other hand want them like your picture, whatever makes them happy. I am not the one eating it.

Chicken, pork and hamburger I want done. Steak I can let it get to room temp and sear both sides and be fine

I would like to try some parisa (raw extra lean hamburger base) but it is "cooked" by citrus juice like ceviche
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:26 PM

To each their own.

For my taste, the chicks' steak is way overdone. Nessmuck's meat is cooked to perfection, but sliced the wrong way.

Then, again there is sushi and steak tartare. For the most part I will pass on them.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 01:57 PM

Wolfdog
I wouldn't feed that dried up thing to a wolf or a dog!
Posted By: warrior

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 02:06 PM

Nessmuck burned that one. Your gal friend made that poor cow die in vain.

The proper way to cook beef is to clip its horns wipe its arse and send it on out.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Nessmuck burned that one. Your gal friend made that poor cow die in vain.

The proper way to cook beef is to clip its horns wipe its arse and send it on out.

I agree.

And the more worms you get from eating it; the more you are able to eat per sitting.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Women and steak - 07/17/22 08:47 PM

Went out with 3 other couples last night for a birthday dinner at a steak house and other then the couple that ordered salmon ( they are gym rats) wasn't a steak ordered over medium rare . Nothing left by the end of the dinner
Posted By: trapr

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 12:22 AM

Wolfie, never cut cooked meat with a knife like that one, you have to saw through everything with them.
As for the steak, yes overdone even for me. Like mine cooked until the juice is clear.

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 12:34 AM

Throw some ketchup on it and you got a Trump special.

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 12:36 AM

Lost me, explain please.
Posted By: ack

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 01:16 AM

Not my wife. When we got married she was a well done girl.
Not now. Rare. Twitching a bit is fine.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 01:25 AM

wolf , it got so that I just told my mother in law I would grill when we got there if we were going over for dinner and she would just have the meat on a tray for me

my father in law likes a Medium rare steak but after Vietnam the man can not let food go to waste so he will eat anything

he picked the turkey carcass out of the garbage one year , when my wife questioned him on it he said "what it was a clean bag I had just put it in there and look at all that meat your mother left on the carcass."

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by G Hose

Lost me, explain please.

It's been reported that Trump's preferred steak is well done with ketchup.

To each his own but I'm not voting for how he eats his steak but that I might be able to afford steak. Trump 2024

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 01:45 AM

^ thanks
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
[Linked Image]

Shot cereal all over my lap! That was funny!
Posted By: garyll1959

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 10:35 AM

If'n it don't try to run off the plate when I jab the knife in it, a steak is done enough.

Growing up, my mom cooked any kind of meat beyond well done. Beef, chicken, pork, fish, squirrel, whatever, was cooked to just before total cremation. Even stew beef was boiled until it was in strings, not chunks. Her theory was it had to be cooked like that or it would kill you, lol. I remember some fried rabbit that the bones were softer than the meat.....
Posted By: eric space

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 02:19 PM

I think Wolfie's gals cooked it just right. If you are going to cook meat, cook it! If you want to eat it raw then eat it raw. Don't mix the two.

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by garyll1959
If'n it don't try to run off the plate when I jab the knife in it, a steak is done enough.

Growing up, my mom cooked any kind of meat beyond well done. Beef, chicken, pork, fish, squirrel, whatever, was cooked to just before total cremation. Even stew beef was boiled until it was in strings, not chunks. Her theory was it had to be cooked like that or it would kill you, lol. I remember some fried rabbit that the bones were softer than the meat.....

That's my MIL. She is legitimately scared of meat.

The missus jokes that her mama makes heavenly pork chops because she cooks the H out of them.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Women and steak - 07/18/22 08:20 PM

Some people are scared of "Mad Cow Disease", and other things too. You never know!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums