Home

Pete Buttigieg says

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 03:11 PM

in a hearing yesterday “the more pain we are all experiencing from the high price of gas the more benefit there is for those that can access electrical vehicles.” He said it within a smile. I bet Petey is really experiencing pain at the pump.
Posted By: YaYa

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 03:25 PM

shocked
Posted By: DWC

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 03:26 PM

If he is, good thing Chastan (i wasnt sure how to type with a lisp) is there to hold him.
Posted By: Bill from NJ

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 03:27 PM

He experiences pain... because of the "Pump" wink
Posted By: DWC

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 03:28 PM

I see what u did there
Posted By: hippie

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 03:47 PM

I'd tell 'ol Pete what he can do, but he'd probably like it.
Posted By: learch

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 04:52 PM

That guy scares me. He gets off on being the gay guy with a big job title.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 04:52 PM

He likely owns stock in the E-cars.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 05:11 PM

I doubt he owns anything. He's just an IDIOT.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 05:13 PM

Somebody throw him off a bridge.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Somebody throw him off a bridge.

With rope attached!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 07:37 PM

We're gonna need more rope (I don't want him to get lonely)
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 08:13 PM

A lot of peoples last names are carried forward from the old country. I just wonder what the name Buttigieg was in the old country? If you look at it closely there are some hints of what it meant and maybe he comes from a long line of Butt Giegirers, LOL
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 08:16 PM

A queer is a queer is a queer.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 08:21 PM

I heard this morning that the average price for an electric car is around $60,000 something the average person can't afford. Plus, at to that the cost of installing a charging station in your house. You obviously aren't going to be plugging into your standard 110 outlet. If you're travelling (hopefully not too far) and need a charge to keep going nobody's going to give you a free charge. What's that going to cost?
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 08:33 PM

Why would any reasonable person trust his judgment considering what he likes or is willing to do?
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 08:37 PM

AMEN !
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/20/22 10:27 PM

Say "Ney" to Gay. . .
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
I heard this morning that the average price for an electric car is around $60,000 something the average person can't afford. Plus, at to that the cost of installing a charging station in your house. You obviously aren't going to be plugging into your standard 110 outlet. If you're travelling (hopefully not too far) and need a charge to keep going nobody's going to give you a free charge. What's that going to cost?

Look out now!! Clark and jurassic park are gonna correct your butt. You just need to get out and work harder and you will be able to afford that expensive car.

I think they like trapping coon in this market also.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
A lot of peoples last names are carried forward from the old country. I just wonder what the name Buttigieg was in the old country? If you look at it closely there are some hints of what it meant and maybe he comes from a long line of Butt Giegirers, LOL

You touched on something notable,..sons of Abraham,Issac and Jacob,..
Johnson,Anderson,Olson,Severtson.Jacobson,Benson,Issacson,Helgeson,Carlson,Abrahamson,and on and on..
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 03:59 AM

Heard on the radio today ford is fixin to lay off 8000 workers from the internal combustion assembly lines?

I’ve been a ford guy for a while. But man they sure seem to be putting a lot of their eggs in the electric basket.

Where do I go next? Government Motors? Dodge sucks.

Toyota?
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
in a hearing yesterday “the more pain we are all experiencing from the high price of gas the more benefit there is for those that can access electrical vehicles.” He said it within a smile. I bet Petey is really experiencing pain at the pump.

Kind of sounds like Marie Antoinette.

“Let them eat cake”.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 05:41 AM

Buttigiegs remarks should not be aghast,it is what his party campaigned on. Their intentions were clear,..they swore to eliminate fossil fuels,..they are attempting to do just such.
Remember prior to election,many stated Biden will systematically destroy America,..well,.he is doing his best.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Boone Liane
Heard on the radio today ford is fixin to lay off 8000 workers from the internal combustion assembly lines?

I’ve been a ford guy for a while. But man they sure seem to be putting a lot of their eggs in the electric basket.

Where do I go next? Government Motors? Dodge sucks.

Toyota?

Electric scooter
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/21/22 04:47 PM

Obama said the same thing while in office. He also said he was going to put the coal mines out of business, which he did as much as possible.

If they said eight or ten years ago five dollar gas would help push people into electric cars. Why would today's problems surprise anyone.
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/22/22 02:37 PM

He should go back into the military. I think I heard he was a Rear Admiral...!

Pete
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Pete Buttigieg says - 07/22/22 03:01 PM

If all vehicles eventually become battery powered (not in my fleet) and America suffers a EMP ATTACK it would be easier for the enemy to take us over. Just a thought!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums