Home

China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:08 PM

President Xi Jinping warned Biden in a direct phone call to him “those who play with fire will perish by it.” Xi Jinping also said if Pelosi visits Taiwan, they will respond harshly. I don’t think China is bluffing. I wonder what Biden’s response was?
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:11 PM

Gonna handle China like he handled cornpop, no problem
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Gonna handle China like he handled cornpop, no problem

We know that corn pop was a bad dude. The question is, is Jinping a badder dude than corn pop?
Posted By: Boco

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:19 PM

Xi figures he can get what he wants,figures the west will roll over and lay down when he barks.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:23 PM

No problem, we'll starve them out !
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw

The shortages will get way worse short term. But manufacturing will shift back to the US and that would be good long term
Posted By: Mad Scientist

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:31 PM

Joe may have to choke up on that 6 foot chain.
Posted By: warrior

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:39 PM

He crapped himself. Not out of fear, thats just what he does. He had no idea who that chinaman was, probably thought he did the laundry.
Posted By: Marty

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:40 PM

Pelosi the drunk hag may start ww3.
Posted By: Guss

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:49 PM

Biden craped his depends. Everyone knows Biden won't do anything. Xi never talked to Trump like that.
Posted By: grampy

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 10:59 PM

Maybe she could take our China loving idiot with her. If for some reason her plane went down, both Countries would be winners.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:06 PM

Can we just send Nancy directly to China? One way . . ..
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:13 PM

Wonder what bug will be released this time?
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:14 PM

AMEN TO THAT !
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

We should have blown up that Wuhan gook lab along time ago
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

If we go to war, I hope it's an invading army. To old to serve but would like to get a bit of payback for their experiment that took my brother.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:22 PM

I don't blame you one bit

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:32 PM

For the chinks to stand a chance against us they would have to use emp. Which would mean glow in the dark retaliation. Maybe they think that we'll allow an annexation of Taiwan.

Maybe they are red e to go all out??
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
He crapped himself. Not out of fear, thats just what he does. He had no idea who that chinaman was, probably thought he did the laundry.

This made me laugh. Good one.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/28/22 11:57 PM

J staton since we funded it and gave them the technology you can customize the chase saving a lot of ammo and start right here at home where it started.
Posted By: JoMiBru

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

The shortages will get way worse short term. But manufacturing will shift back to the US and that would be good long term

That’s what Trump was trying to do and got interrupted, inappropriately , by this clown we now call our president.

Need a president with broad shoulders, Trump was doing a fine job handling these types of foreign affairs. In my opinion.
Posted By: Bob

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
For the chinks to stand a chance against us they would have to use emp. Which would mean glow in the dark retaliation. Maybe they think that we'll allow an annexation of Taiwan.

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Wow. I know China is no friend to America, but I’d have thought you two were grown up enough to talk about it without using racial slurs. Guess not.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:57 AM

Political correctness plays a big part of the problems we currently have

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:59 AM

They don't like you Bob , they don't like your family , and they would like to see you dead
Posted By: cattails

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 01:02 AM

Once they get past Biden, they're going to have their hands full

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 01:42 AM

Thats right Bob, do not use harsh language toward your enemies..

Good plan.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 02:08 AM

Political correctness plays a big part of the problems we currently have

Yes
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by cattails

Certainly not dealing with KamelToe the fake vp
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 02:51 AM

Thats right Bob, do not use harsh language toward your enemies..

Good plan.

grin
Posted By: TC1

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 02:59 AM

It’s about time we remind these proxy tough nations who the big boy on the block is. Sadly, with the limp wrists currently in charge of our military from the top down, nothing will happen as it needs to. This is what happens when you show weakness in our world, once exposed, the rest will pile on. This crap was never occurring a couple years ago. But that’s alright, no more mean tweets at least! Still appalling that so many voted for this worthless scum bag who is single handedly causing the most destructive period of our country…. Wake up
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

Wow. I know China is no friend to America, but I’d have thought you two were grown up enough to talk about it without using racial slurs. Guess not.

I get super irritated by so called "racial slurs". What's a racial slur and what isn't? Apparently, minorities referring to white people as "whitey", "honky", "cracker", and "white bread"... are not racial slurs. Minorities referring to black people as "niggas" is not a racial slur but it is if non minorities use the same word. Jap is I guess a racial slur, even though it is just the shortened version of Japanese, which is what they literally are by nationality. So then would "'Merican" also be a racial slur? Negro is a racial slur in the US, but not in Mexico. Colored people is definitely a racial slur, but the politically correct term for Americans of African descent isn't black, or African American... it's People of Color. Think about that for a second. People of color = correct. Colored people = racist.

Make it make sense!

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 03:26 AM

When society decides that calling a white person names is bad then I may consider not using names for others...until then it is all fair game in my opinion. Do not care what any woke person thinks of it either.
Yotetrapper makes good points as usual.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 04:04 AM

I have friends of all colors , not that that matters because they are all Americans . They use slang names all the time .

It's only the woke snowflakes that tend to melt down
Posted By: Chancey

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:08 AM

I wonder if it is a coincidence that biden has sold out all of our natural strategic reserves to curtail gas prices?

I wonder how many weapons we have left after sending billions of dollars worth of our own weapons to Ukraine?

I wonder if we have enough resources left to make more weapons? Antimony, natural gas, uranium, etc. If we don't have them, I wonder where shall we get them?
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
I wonder if it is a coincidence that biden has sold out all of our natural strategic reserves to curtail gas prices?

I wonder how many weapons we have left after sending billions of dollars worth of our own weapons to Ukraine?

I wonder if we have enough resources left to make more weapons? Antimony, natural gas, uranium, etc. If we don't have them, I wonder where shall we get them?

Dont forget everything Biden left behind in Afghanistan too. Our military must be in very poor shape now and getting worse by the day. Biden just sent six Alaskan based F-22s to Poland to protect the EU.

As far as Nancy Pelosi. I hope she dont back down now after saying she would go to Tiawan. I would be another big humiliation to the US and send a message to the world that China is the big dog on the block and in charge. Besides we need to get away from Chinese chip dependance and that's the reason for her going, that and the fact she just invested millions in the deal.

China would never start a war with us they know they cant feed themselves and that would be the end of the CCP control if there was no longer enough pork in China.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:28 AM

China sucks, but they own us. The average American citizen is dependent on them. Yes they need our food, but I think they have found an alternative with Rus for food. They also own a lot of farmland here.

I'll make a gentlemen's bet with you Yukon that the witch doesn't go to Taiwan. They'll make some excuse like she got corona or something that prevents her from traveling. If I'm wrong, then I owe you a beer.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:40 AM

China's economy is more dependent on ours than we are on them. We have the basics covered. We have food, fuel and clean water and natural resources to go it alone if we have too. You might not be able to shop at Wally world. But we would have food. (That is if we had someone in the Whitehouse that wasn't trying to destroy America for his globalist puppet masters.)

And sorry dont have any confidence in Pelosi. I would not bet that she didnt put that out there just so she can back down and make us look even weaker.
Remember their agenda is to destroy us and lose face in the world standing and humiliate us while doing it. That was what Afghanistan withdrawal was all about. She is not on our side that's for sure.
Posted By: Squash

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 09:33 AM

Remember, we were told that Trump would get us into another war. Biden got us into a war with Russia, now its Nancy’s turn to get us into a war with China.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 09:37 AM

chink, slope, gook , dink all work to describe an enemy of the U.S. for me. i couldnt care less if somebody dont like it
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by grampy
Maybe she could take our China loving idiot with her. If for some reason her plane went down, both Countries would be winners.

That would be awful. That plane has to be worth at least 4-5 million.

Originally Posted by Bob

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I get super irritated by so called "racial slurs". What's a racial slur and what isn't? Apparently, minorities referring to white people as "whitey", "honky", "cracker", and "white bread"... are not racial slurs. Minorities referring to black people as "niggas" is not a racial slur but it is if non minorities use the same word. Jap is I guess a racial slur, even though it is just the shortened version of Japanese, which is what they literally are by nationality. So then would "'Merican" also be a racial slur? Negro is a racial slur in the US, but not in Mexico. Colored people is definitely a racial slur, but the politically correct term for Americans of African descent isn't black, or African American... it's People of Color. Think about that for a second. People of color = correct. Colored people = racist.

Make it make sense!

Don’t talk to anybody that doesn’t look like you.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
chink, slope, gook , dink all work to describe an enemy of the U.S. for me. i couldnt care less if somebody dont like it

“Oh beautiful, for spacious skies………”
Posted By: warrior

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by cattails

I'm not so sure on that considering the politically woke state of our senior military staff. Recruitment is way down while the SJW have gutted the ranks for the purpose of ridding themselves of right thinking patriots.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
China sucks, but they own us. The average American citizen is dependent on them. Yes they need our food, but I think they have found an alternative with Rus for food. They also own a lot of farmland here.

I'll make a gentlemen's bet with you Yukon that the witch doesn't go to Taiwan. They'll make some excuse like she got corona or something that prevents her from traveling. If I'm wrong, then I owe you a beer.

China doesn't need as much food as you might think. They're communists - they don' care if they run short on food and starve a few million people to death.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 11:03 AM

The chinese dont "need" anything we produce. They survived for thousands of years on chickens, rats, fish rice and gardens. They are happy to eat ANYTHING edible. We however need Chinese manufacturing. We have given away our ability to produce stuff so simple and so necessary. Things like cotton fabric and leather, steel, and plywood.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:04 PM

It is pretty hard to make stuff for the dollar and a quarter store using $25 labor, I would think.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:16 PM

It is pretty hard to make stuff for the dollar and a quarter store using $25 labor, I would think.

There is not much at the 1.25$ store but disposable junk bought for convenience. People would be better served using a nice heavy stoneware mixing bowl instead of that will last decades instead of that plastic junk that will break in a short amount of time.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:38 PM

There is not much at the 1.25$ store but disposable junk bought for convenience. People would be better served using a nice heavy stoneware mixing bowl instead of that will last decades instead of that plastic junk that will break in a short amount of time.

We live in a throw-away society. I remember when toasters first came out and our local Dr. was one of the first to have one. His wife was used to buttering bread to fry in the skillet so I guess she just naturally buttered it before putting it in the toaster. Well she turned the toaster into toast. He found out my dad was going to the big city 60 mi. away and had him take his toaster to get it fixed. Imagine all the fuss getting a toaster fixed. We don't fix stuff, we throw it away. We tend to throw people away just as easily. That is just the climate we are now living in. Glad when we break our maker don't just throw us away !

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 12:52 PM

Well fox paw we were born broken after all. wink
Posted By: nightlife

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 04:20 PM

Don’t think it will be a cakewalk because while we have been destroying our military China has been building theirs up, while we have been or at least certain segments have been pushing all this gender and racial equality garbage on the military right from the top down and getting rid of all those they deem unable or that have or might violate their right thinking, China has been teaching their kids they are the best, the greatest and most deserving and mandating military service for all men, while many of those just spend their military time learning basics and then doing public service work for the remainder of their time such as directing traffic ect the ones that show promise are taken and given intensely focused training as well as further indoctrination that would make that of Nazi germany look like kindergarten for babies, the end result is they have devoted and true believers in the superiority of the Chinese people

Not to mention they have been actively pursuing weapons development in both atomic, biological and conventional for decades while we haven’t, currently There atomic profile is greater then ours and more modern because they have been actively developing new and better ones and who really knows what their biological weapons one is, and while we have been reducing our fleet they have been both modernizing and expanding theirs and their borders are secure while ours has been leaking no hemorrhaging with who knows who coming in

As for food don’t think for a minute they haven’t been planning for that for several year, first they have been stockpiling food and other necessities and then they have been making deals with several countries in fact taking over many of their production and farming facilities as well as sea ports and air ports when loans they make to them failed to be paid back due to hidden clauses or in some cases just bought outright, not to mention their strategic control of many resources necessary to modern electronics ect

While frankly I think we could win I am also positive we would get seriously hurt, and that only goes for now and not next week or month, with how the current administration is destroying this country and the military I don’t know how long I can say we would even be able to hold out against them even as well as the Ukrainian people are against Russia at the moment, and don’t think for a moment that was not part of their plans, think about it, while we are expending our ordnance at an extended rate they are building their stockpiles up, where’s ours is not even being replaced at the rate we are using it up at, and the current proposed budget doesn’t allow for its replacement either

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 04:24 PM

The last time we fought china they pushed our troops way back with overwhelming numbers..
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 04:54 PM

The last time we fought china they pushed our troops way back with overwhelming numbers..

But that was pretty much on their turf. They could get to the fighting on a bicycle where as US troops and materials had to be carted half way around the globe. Its a whole different ball game when the tables are turned and they had to do the traveling for a boots on the ground conflict.
Posted By: hippie

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:04 PM

We are as weak as our leadership, and that is about as weak a person we could have in that position.

I'm sure I don't need to remind even the most liberal here that this stuff wouldn't be an issue a couple years ago.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:34 PM

According to Yahoo news, Pelosi left for Tiawan Friday.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:35 PM

Tell Putiin and the Chinese that if they mess with the bull they will get the horn !
Posted By: hippie

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 05:37 PM

She could've just gone and then leaked it out after the fact but they want this to look like they're standing up to China.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 07:10 PM

Yea but then what would Americans do for recreation?
Americans shop for something to do.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 07:21 PM

I've been hearing recently that in the last week or two, the US has been sailing guided-missile destroyer ships through the Taiwan Straits - the USS Barry and USS Milius - maybe others. China has previously declared this to be their territory and not international waters. So there's another way we are poking the chinks in the eye. I say if the little murdering commie slope doesn't like it - let him come and git some!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 09:22 PM

Yeah, until the Marines at Chosin Reservoir piled them Gooks up
by the hundreds and used their bodies as sand bags for their foxholes !! laugh

walleyed
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 09:34 PM

They got good ice cream. Lol
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/29/22 11:51 PM

What’s Pelosi going to Taiwan for anyways?

If I was in her position I’d be sitting in my office in the White House and clocking out at 4:30pm. Besides it’s the weekend and nobody’s got time for a 3rd world country.

Gone fishin’

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/30/22 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

If I was in her position I’d be sitting in my office in the White House and clocking out at 4:30pm. Besides it’s the weekend and nobody’s got time for a 3rd world country.

Gone fishin’

She is just looking for new young pool boys.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/30/22 12:24 AM

Gone fishin’

Hot stock tips for her husband.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/30/22 01:06 AM

Gone fishin’

Tiawan s not a third world country. Taipe Is a very modern. Clean high-tech city. Much nicer than Newyork or Ottawa.
I always like traveling through there.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/30/22 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by mike mason

Gone fishin’

Hot stock tips for her husband.

They say she already invested over a million in it. Insider trading much.

Re: China’s warning is serious stuff to our nation - 07/30/22 01:32 AM

Gotta pay for those big fake cadillac bumper bullets on her chest.
She can use them to slap around those little chinamen.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums