Home

George Soros

Posted By: yukonjeff

George Soros - 08/05/22 04:12 AM

Governor of Florida is pushing back against Soros. Finally, some push back, We need more of this.

Surprising Fox News let Tucker put this segment out there. They protect George Soros. They would not even let Newt Gingrich mention his name during a live interview. I noticed they turned off the comments on this one too.

Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 04:17 AM

Good
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 04:37 AM

Soros is a cancer on America. Can't believe some good ol country boy hasn't mistaken him for a deer and eliminated the problem.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 04:39 AM

Why can’t somebody just make him disappear?
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 05:13 AM

I don’t understand Soros’s way of thinking. What is he trying to accomplish?

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 05:59 AM

He is trying to destroy western civilization as we know it. He has a open society foundation that is funding the free flow of people, carvans, open borders. ANTFA, BLM and lawless judges and DA,s primarily to crash their governments, that's his end game anyway.

He and a few other elites want to control the world and reduce the population dramatically, like a 90 % reduction in population.

Read up on what was written on the Georga Guide stones, that is their plan.
Posted By: JonathonJEB

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 08:57 AM

What Guide Stones. Lol
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I don’t understand Soros’s way of thinking. What is he trying to accomplish?

He’s a communist so death and destruction are his goals
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 11:08 AM

When you are in your 90's time goes fast !
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw

He has his son and heir frown
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Pest's Dad

How many times have I seen "easy come easy go".
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 11:22 AM

The same rings true for the folks currently in charge. They want to see the fruits go their efforts before they kick the bucket. Thats is why we see this push right now I think.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by JonathonJEB
What Guide Stones. Lol

Then 10 guidelines are:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Posted By: Dragger

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 02:06 PM

He should kill himself to leave room for nature. I'm 100% for this!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dragger
He should kill himself to leave room for nature. I'm 100% for this!

X2, he needs to set an example! grin
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 03:37 PM

We would of never heard of Barack Obama if it wasn't for George Soros money and his efforts to do what was posted above.
Posted By: Mark K

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pest's Dad

Yes, but is his son a pile of crap like him or will he take the money and buy hookers and blow for the next 30 years and not give any to the "charities"?

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 05:28 PM

Yes, but is his son a pile of crap like him or will he take the money and buy hookers and blow for the next 30 years and not give any to the "charities"?[/quote]

I wouldnt bet on it. He probably cant spend all of George's money in a lifetime. Even if he could his Open Society foundation is already endowed and there are other billionaires involved as well.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 09:27 PM

According to Wikipedia, he was born in Hungary, folks moved to England when he was a kid, then he came to the USA and took root. Wouldn't it be sweet if he was an Illegal? LOL

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 09:43 PM

George Soros actually worked for the Nazis as a youth, he helped round up Jews during the occupation of Hungry in WWII

He is wanted in Hungry, and Russia and a few other countries for crashing the economies of several countries as well buying up their dollars I believe then selling all at once.
Posted By: Guss

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 09:50 PM

George will have Hitler for a roommate in (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).
Posted By: Chancey

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 10:01 PM

Great video. Thanks for posting Yukon.

Doesn't Soros claim a Jewish heritage?
Posted By: Owen156

Re: George Soros - 08/05/22 10:23 PM

He needs to go to the train station.

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey

I believe he is. Helped turn in his fellow countrymen. Although as a boy in the middle of WWII I really cant judge him too harshly. Might have been the only way he survived.

He would of made a great president, if he was a good guy. He controls most of the world. I believe is our president now, and during Obamas two terms, and all the way back to Clinton.

His money stole our elections.

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
George Soros actually worked for the Nazis as a youth, he helped round up Jews during the occupation of Hungry in WWII

He is wanted in Hungry, and Russia and a few other countries for crashing the economies of several countries as well buying up their dollars I believe then selling all at once.

We should go capture the old fart, then take bids from Hungry or Russia, and see who will give the most for him! grin
Posted By: wetdog

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 12:22 AM

He a Zionist. He doesn't believe in Judaism
Big difference
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Owen156
He needs to go to the train station.

I love it!

Pure evil as far as I'm concerned. His intentions are nefarious as far as I'm concerned.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

We should go capture the old fart, then take bids from Hungry or Russia, and see who will give the most for him! grin

I'm sure he has more and better security than the pope and our Presidents.

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:31 AM

I believe he is. Helped turn in his fellow countrymen. Although as a boy in the middle of WWII I really cant judge him too harshly. Might have been the only way he survived.

He would of made a great president, if he was a good guy. He controls most of the world. I believe is our president now, and during Obamas two terms, and all the way back to Clinton.

His money stole our elections.

All this is very interesting to me. First, I'm going to say that a Jewish carpenter is my Lord and Savior. He was born from a virgin and 33 years later sacrificed to save ALL of mankind. That is what I believe; and what the Bible teaches.

I have to say though that some folks that claim a Jewish ancestry are pretty sorry folks. I believe Jews are a particular race/ethnic group. Its not just about the religion of Judaism. For example, one can be a Jew by bloodline, but not practice Judaism......if that makes sense.

Seems to me that the very very best, and the very very worst claim a Jewish ancestry. Today, all Jews (regardless of integrity) have become a protected class, you can't say anything negative about them or be blasted as anti-semitic and a history denier. When in reality, some or very good, and some or very bad; but they all claim that protected status.

For example,

Soros, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, and about 70 others within our government claim a Jewish heritage. Even though they are some of the most perverted politicians we have.

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog

He a Zionist. He doesn't believe in Judaism
Big difference

This is what I'm talking about. He is a Jew, but doesn't believe in what it takes to be a Jew; yet he claims it and is protected.

Who is the god of this world?
Posted By: Marty

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:34 AM

send a hellfire up his backside.. smile

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Marty

I think we sent all those to Ukraine.

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

Mr. Steinmeyer,
I think its a shame on this country that we even harbor him. Perhaps, this country is the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) mentioned in Revelation?

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:38 AM

Is there a like button!! Right on Marty!

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:39 AM

I think we sent all those to Ukraine.

Don't worry, we're about to make a bunch more to send to Taiwan.

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 02:45 AM

Jewish Members of the 117th Congress

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 03:03 AM

I was just hoping we could get something for his sorry butt! It was a joke, in case you didn't notice the grinny face! lol.

I totally agree with a good hellfire in the right place, and don't understand why we as a civil people, put up with his being here in the first place. Course the demonrats would never kick him out, he is their cash cow!
Posted By: Nelly

Re: George Soros - 08/06/22 03:12 AM

When I see George Soros mentioned, I picture him in a dark room stroking a long haired cat.
An Ian Fleming super villain if there ever was one.
Goldfinger personified.

Re: George Soros - 08/07/22 06:51 PM

Here you can see how many countries are now rioting against the globalist. There plan is working sad to say.

© 2024 Trapperman Forums