How can you not get behind this?

Posted By: warrior

How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 05:22 AM

Posted By: Cascade Gina

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 06:10 AM

He tells it like it is!
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 09:24 AM

Its time to put personal opinion behind for the haters and do what's best for your country. Your children and grandchildren may not get to live the great life you did in this great country if you don't. TRUMP 2024!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 09:33 AM

Do you suppose the RNC will back him? I'm afraid they won't and he'll have to run as a third party.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Do you suppose the RNC will back him?

No.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 11:01 AM

RNC does NOT have our best interests in mind. I am fed up with the RNC and their lies. Vote big R cause you want to promote liberty. HaBWAH ha ha ha.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Do you suppose the RNC will back him? I'm afraid they won't and he'll have to run as a third party.

LOL, they did everything they could to neuter him last time around.

RNC/ DNC, both sides of same coin
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
RNC does NOT have our best interests in mind. I am fed up with the RNC and their lies. Vote big R cause you want to promote liberty. HaBWAH ha ha ha.

Neither party liked Trump rocking the "Status Quo" boat.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 01:02 PM

Problem is, running as third party would split the conservative vote and hand the win to Dems.
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 01:31 PM

beaver will shine again, & so will TRUMP! grin
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:11 PM

He ran on a campaign of draining the swamp. The swap, both sides, don't want to be drained.

He accomplished a lot of great things but he was not able to crack the real problem - the entrenched agencies and politicians that really run DC. And no president will every make a dent there because you can't do anything in DC by yourself and nobody will work with a president that goes agains the machine.

Why do you think he appointed his family, business associates, and the candidates that ran against him as directors of agencies and cabinet members? Normally, a new president has a team advising him to help fill these positions. Considering that he had no help from his party or anyone else, it's amazing what he accomplished.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:23 PM

How can you not get behind this? Easy.

He identified some problems (that he did not solve and/or helped create). Biden sucks big time but this guy is not the answer. Move on people. We need a real solution.
Posted By: BandB

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

He identified some problems (that he did not solve and/or helped create). Biden sucks big time but this guy is not the answer. Move on people. We need a real solution.

Okay. Name one.
Posted By: Strut10

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:30 PM

Posted By: Bob

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Trapset
Problem is, running as third party would split the conservative vote and hand the win to Dems.

Nailed it.

I agree. Whether or not I agree with his policies is irrelevant, fact is he is too divisive of a figure head to do any good for our country at this point. If he were elected again it would just drive the wedge deeper and absolutely nothing could be accomplished. Things would continue to spiral, because even if he has solutions, even if they’re really great solutions, most of Congress wouldn’t back them just because they came from him.
Posted By: Strut10

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:34 PM

The coffee's on. Time to wake up and smell it.

The ONLY chance, as I see it, to save what's currently left of our dying republic.............is 4 years of Trump followed by 8 years of (probably) DeSantis.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:35 PM

De d dee.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:38 PM

TRUMP 2024!!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:39 PM

Exactly.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Strut10
The coffee's on. Time to wake up and smell it.

The ONLY chance, as I see it, to save what's currently left of our dying republic.............is 4 years of Trump followed by 8 years of (probably) DeSantis.

I've been saying the same thing for the past 6 months. Then there's hope for America.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:50 PM

The country is divided and it started with Obama but Trump gets the blame. I guess pointing out the lunacy in Washington and the world is unacceptable. I think some of you should just vote for Biden again, stay in your comfort zone.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 02:53 PM

I'd like to see DeSantis run this time around
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 03:15 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 03:49 PM

The fake Republican party can't win without him

Trump can't win as an independent

Trump has to take the fake Republican party and flush out the Rinos

Sorry BC your dream Republican party is over

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by BandB

Okay. Name one.

He can't

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:09 PM

And just where will you find this solution? Any other outsider willing to step into this circular firing squad? One with enough indepence and personal clout and fortitude plus the undying support of millions.

Sure if would be lovely to find another one with the likeability of a Reagan or Bush the Elder who doesn't get your panties in a wad but could drain the swamp. But plays well with others is how we got the swamp.

Barring Trump or a Trumplike individual the only other "solution" is the one taken by Washington, Adams and Jefferson and that one involved shooting and hanging folks.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
I'd like to see DeSantis run this time around

No, DeSantis is doing exactly what he needs to be doing and setting the example for the other 49 states to follow. Namely taking back control of individual state sovereignity.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:18 PM

President Trumps record shows what he is capable of. He fixed issues last time and can do it again. He is the only one that has accomplished so much when so many were fighting him. In my 64 yrs he is the best I remember. So what if he talks rough,I grew up on the streets. Doesnt phase me a bit. My President Donald J Trump!!!!! Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump -Trump!!!!!!
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:18 PM

Will the RNC back him? No. But they will probably let him run as a Republican while trying to hamstring him, because they know he is a popular figure with Republican voters and they would alienate too many of them if they out and out booted him from the Republican party. It would be a primary death knell for all too many of the Republican elected officials if they publicly were on board with booting him. Doesn't mean they won't work behind the scenes to sabotage him.

I don't like Trump, he is way too liberal for me, and is annoying and rubs me the wrong way. He is a smart man who talks like a dumb blowhard. But he was much better than I expected in his first term, and I would definitely vote for him in the general election, unless he was running third party, then I would have to see who is running against him, because I believe if he runs third party neither he nor the Republican candidate would be able to win. Now in the primary? Well again I would have to see who is running against him, but last time around I voted for Ted Cruz, and still think I made the right choice. Not that I think Cruz would have did a lot better, because the DC establishment would have fought and sabotaged him just like they did Trump. Bottom line, the President doesn't have a lot of power, we want a good President, but we need to change a lot of faces in Congress if we really want anything to change.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:39 PM

DeSantis' turn will come just not now as he is all but guaranteed a win for a second term and to run for 24 he will either have to shirk his duty as governor or step down to campaign. Plus a head to head with Trump will be to damaging to both. Come '28 after a second Trump term the field will be wide open. The only question then will be what does the landscape look after Trump's revenge. In an ideal world the entire top level of the DNC either dead or imprisoned with the DC bureaucracy on the street or exiled.
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
DeSantis' turn will come just not now as he is all but guaranteed a win for a second term and to run for 24 he will either have to shirk his duty as governor or step down to campaign. Plus a head to head with Trump will be to damaging to both. Come '28 after a second Trump term the field will be wide open. The only question then will be what does the landscape look after Trump's revenge. In an ideal world the entire top level of the DNC either dead or imprisoned with the DC bureaucracy on the street or exiled.

I’m praying that you are right

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Agree 100%
Posted By: hippie

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by bearcat2
Will the RNC back him? No. But they will probably let him run as a Republican while trying to hamstring him, because they know he is a popular figure with Republican voters and they would alienate too many of them if they out and out booted him from the Republican party. It would be a primary death knell for all too many of the Republican elected officials if they publicly were on board with booting him. Doesn't mean they won't work behind the scenes to sabotage him.

I don't like Trump, he is way too liberal for me, and is annoying and rubs me the wrong way. He is a smart man who talks like a dumb blowhard. But he was much better than I expected in his first term, and I would definitely vote for him in the general election, unless he was running third party, then I would have to see who is running against him, because I believe if he runs third party neither he nor the Republican candidate would be able to win. Now in the primary? Well again I would have to see who is running against him, but last time around I voted for Ted Cruz, and still think I made the right choice. Not that I think Cruz would have did a lot better, because the DC establishment would have fought and sabotaged him just like they did Trump. Bottom line, the President doesn't have a lot of power, we want a good President, but we need to change a lot of faces in Congress if we really want anything to change.

Pretty much my thoughts also. He was way better than I expected policy wise, but still the same personality that rubs people the wrong way. BUT! I'm not worried about tweets when you get results like he did.

Trump--DeSantis with DeSantis next election.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 04:57 PM

Trumps problem is he is a typical loudmouth abrasive braggart, typical new york yankee, and outside NY people dont like that.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 05:01 PM

So they choose Biden instead ? crazy

Shows how much mental illness we have in this country

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 05:03 PM

Trump got plenty of votes. most people can overlook his yankeeness. I do not believe Biden was voted in. I think we may be about to go for a real wild ride

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

Nailed it.

I agree. Whether or not I agree with his policies is irrelevant, fact is he is too divisive of a figure head to do any good for our country at this point. If he were elected again it would just drive the wedge deeper and absolutely nothing could be accomplished. Things would continue to spiral, because even if he has solutions, even if they’re really great solutions, most of Congress wouldn’t back them just because they came from him.

I disagree, divisive is exactly what we need IMO. What the left calls compromise is actually "agree with us 100% or we will label you divisive". Then sick the media and DOJ on you and your family and friends. This has to stop.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by rpmartin
[Linked Image]

At least we can agree on somethings! LOL!
Posted By: rex123

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/10/22 06:34 PM

I voted for Trump twice BUT unless the party is UNITED behind him he doesn't stand a chance. Running as an independent splits the vote and hands it back to them. That is if they don't have him tied up in court till he will never see the light of day.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 03:37 AM

Anyone who believes that the Democrats will not bludgeon any Republican who runs for president in 2024 is ignorant, brain dead, or stupid.
We can fix ignorant. Wake up!!!
Posted By: mnsota

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 04:18 AM

Trump is abrasive, he tweets mean, hes not responsive to leftest acquiescence, he points out inadequacy, he embraces the flag,.he has a genuine love of our republic,..he puts America first.
If we prevail,..so will the rest of world society. A Trump administration favors America. America is our nation!
Posted By: EdP

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 12:01 PM

That is is the truth right there.

I fully support Trump policies, but he is too devisive. I hope to see a candidate that promotes Trump policies without making enemies in both political parties and that can serve two consecutive terms. If Trump runs again and wins he will be followed by a Democrat due to his decisive nature, and everything he accomplishes will be destroyed just as Biden has done. I much prefer to have someone like DeSantis, Pompeo, or Haley. A VP that could possibly win at least one term following 2 terms by a POTUS with Trump policies would be ideal.

It is not the left or the right that decides who gets elected, it is the middle. If you want a candidate to win the candidate has to appeal to the middle and Trump alienates too much of the middle. I fear we will see this with many of the Trump supported candidates for the senate and house being defeated in the general elections in Nov.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 12:12 PM

To fix this mess a lot of feelings will be hurt and egos bruised. If that’s divisive then so be it. Has to be done. IMO
Posted By: wetdog

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 12:35 PM

It might not be what we want
But it's what we need
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

I fully support Trump policies, but he is too devisive. I hope to see a candidate that promotes Trump policies without making enemies in both political parties and that can serve two consecutive terms. If Trump runs again and wins he will be followed by a Democrat due to his decisive nature, and everything he accomplishes will be destroyed just as Biden has done. I much prefer to have someone like DeSantis, Pompeo, or Haley. A VP that could possibly win at least one term following 2 terms by a POTUS with Trump policies would be ideal.

It is not the left or the right that decides who gets elected, it is the middle. If you want a candidate to win the candidate has to appeal to the middle and Trump alienates too much of the middle. I fear we will see this with many of the Trump supported candidates for the senate and house being defeated in the general elections in Nov.

I don't disagree with you guys. But who and where is this messiah?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 12:41 PM

To fix this mess a lot of feelings will be hurt and egos bruised. If that’s divisive then so be it. Has to be done. IMO

Where's the like button.

Trump's crude delivery is just the excuse it is his policies that created the division. And division is absolutely what we need or the Republic is dead. The dividing of the corrupt swamp from the levers of power. The division of the woke left from control of either of our parties. The division of the corporate world elite from our tax and social policy. The division of global interest from our national interest.

The era of going along to get along has brought us to the very brink of disaster and civil war.

Were you to see a child playing with matches or a car headed for the cliff would you whisper stop or YELL STOP?

The time for yelling, and laying on of hands if needed, is here now.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 12:44 PM

Apparently some of y'all need to seek treatment for battered wife syndrome. And others for stockholm syndrome.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 01:09 PM

Can the Brother from the great state of Nebraska get an amen?

[Linked Image]

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 03:24 PM

I look forward to more mean tweets

In fact , I'm sure he won't hold back in this 2nd and final term
Posted By: BigBob

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 08:45 PM

I wish He'd stay off the computer, and not get into whizzing match's, and try to not be such a Buffoon! Makes it hard to love him!
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 10:59 PM

[quote=Flicker Shad]Its time to put personal opinion behind for the haters and do what's best for your country.

Yes. & the main thing that counts now is that the top MILITARY are with Trump. The only thing these evil globalists & unconstitutional politicians can't push around is our concerned military. & the evils are slowly feeling this wrath behind the scenes. God bless the concerned military officials that are standing up. Thanks to them Corporate America is gone. The Republic is being taken back. The future EBS system will tell it all

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
I wish He'd stay off the computer, and not get into whizzing match's, and try to not be such a Buffoon! Makes it hard to love him!

I hear ya but I think that's the personality it takes to deal with the swamp. A normal person would have picked up their toys and went home a long time ago. Its too late for normal IMO.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/11/22 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob

The days of playing Patty cakes and kissy face with the enemy are over

I hope he lowers both barrels and then tweets about it in this next and maybe last battle to make America great again
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Trump is abrasive, he tweets mean, hes not responsive to leftest acquiescence, he points out inadequacy, he embraces the flag,.he has a genuine love of our republic,..he puts America first.
If we prevail,..so will the rest of world society. A Trump administration favors America. America is our nation!

Not to mention, other World Leaders tend to respect him, didn't say like. That goes a long way in my book!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by EdP
I fully support Trump policies, but he is too devisive. I hope to see a candidate that promotes Trump policies without making enemies in both political parties and that can serve two consecutive terms.

it is Trump's POLICIES (America First!) that make enemies in both parties, NOT his personality. His personality is only an issue because of his policies. (if he toed the globalists' line, the press and everyone they reach would LOVE him).

and if you're offended by a man who says what he means and means what he says, well...

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by EdP

The problem with your thinking Ed is, that all the others that you mentioned will just get the same treatment. You really think that the left, who are so dead set against America, will allow the media to give an honest assessment of the times? This administration isn't stupid, they will allow this to continue until they need votes, and it will magically get better! Then the "masses" will vote for the progressives, and here we go again. That's my prediction, we as conservatives have very little hope, but that won't stop me from voting though.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:19 AM

Mark my words folks. The whole Trump presidency has been a military sting operation to take down the deep state & evil globalists. A hundred or so top military personnel saw what was going on to destroy our country & went to Trump, explained the situation, and convinced him to run for presidency. Thank God Trump took up the challenge. We are near fruition. Mass arrests are being readied by the military & the QFS is being adopted to cut there money supply off from the globalists & corrupt politicians. The corrupt puppet media will be the last to go. Then the EBS will play for a week or two explaining everything. Some of it will be unbelievable and hard to take. Watch for it by first of year. The QFS will please everyone when this is over. Trump & Military are our silent heros at this point
Posted By: Posco

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
Mark my words folks. The whole Trump presidency has been a military sting operation to take down the deep state & evil globalists. A hundred or so top military personnel saw what was going on to destroy our country & went to Trump, explained the situation, and convinced him to run for presidency. Thank God Trump took up the challenge. We are near fruition. Mass arrests are being readied by the military & the QFS is being adopted to cut there money supply off from the globalists & corrupt politicians. The corrupt puppet media will be the last to go. Then the EBS will play for a week or two explaining everything. Some of it will be unbelievable and hard to take. Watch for it by first of year. The QFS will please everyone when this is over. Trump & Military are our silent heros at this point

Where are you getting your Intel?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:30 AM

The EBS will explain in the future. Hang in there fellow Americans

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:35 AM

Meetings will be held at my house in the future since the FBI planted bugs all thru Trumps.

Keep this under your hat.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
Meetings will be held at my house in the future since the FBI planted bugs all thru Trumps.

Keep this under your hat.

I'll be there, but I need your full name, ssn, and your mother's maiden name. Oh yeah, and your address, so I can put it in my GPS...Thanks! Lol
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 02:59 AM

The Biden administration has likely already created a strategy to pin some sort of collusion on Desantis. They will finalize which one at a later date.
Why not? They did it to Trump, got caught red-handed, but paid no price.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 03:03 AM

One name not brought up is Kavanaugh. Have we forgot what they tried to do to him? I haven't.

DeSantis is a marked man and if we don't beat back the swamp he will be the next victim.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 10:54 AM

what's "EBS"?
Posted By: harrison72

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
what's "EBS"?

Emergency broadcast system

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:13 AM

I knw some of you folks don't have a television. Sounds like you better get one.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:16 AM

I don't really ever watch TV.
I get all my entertainment on TMan!!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
I don't really ever watch TV.
I get all my entertainment on TMan!!

Blessings,
Mark

Yeah, but you're gonna need access to the EBS, Mark!
I reckon the radio in your truck will serve the purpose also. grin
Posted By: Kart29

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:23 AM

I think that's a bit of an understatement. I think it i will require prison terms for a lot of powerful people and I don't doubt there would be a great deal of civil unrest involved.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:35 AM

what is " the QFS" ?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:37 AM

what is " the QFS" ?

Stay tuned to the EBS to find out. whistle

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:39 AM

I guess I'm out of the Loop...

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:43 AM

Go back a page and read up, white. You'll be up to speed then!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
The fake Republican party can't win without him

Trump can't win as an independent

Trump has to take the fake Republican party and flush out the Rinos

Sorry BC your dream Republican party is over

Truth
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 11:53 AM

what is " the QFS" ?

FFS! Listen to the EBS to find out!

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 12:14 PM

Mark my words folks. The whole Trump presidency has been a military sting operation to take down the deep state & evil globalists. A hundred or so top military personnel saw what was going on to destroy our country & went to Trump, explained the situation, and convinced him to run for presidency. Thank God Trump took up the challenge.

so, why did these military leaders "allow" Biden to become President? doesn't make sense to me to give up power to get power...

[went back to page 1, but STILL don't know what "QFS" is]

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 05:50 PM

QFS is the Quantum Financial System. It's the new worldwide money system we'll all be a part of.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 08:19 PM

QFS is the Quantum Financial System. It's the new worldwide money system we'll all be a part of.

And this would be good why?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 08:21 PM

appreciate the clarification.

can you answer my other question about the military elite letting Biden get in?

Thanks!!

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 10:00 PM

Thanks!!

They thought it would be funny.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/12/22 10:11 PM

I don’t think anyone thought ol Joe had a chance.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

And this would be good why?

The deep state & globalists who are tearing our country apart rely on the petro (US) dollar. The only way to change all the corruption here & worldwide is to change the money system. QFS will change ALL countrys for the better. It is basically set up now. The military just needs to take care of business first before revealing. You wont hear about it through deep state owned media for now. EBS will clarify everything in time

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 12:33 AM

appreciate the clarification.

Thanks!!

This military operation was planned for jan 2020 just after fraudulent election but it was turned into a long term op. First they thought it would have caused a civil war among us with tensions running so high back then. Plus corruption runs worldwide. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR AWHILE. It's the biggest mil op ever taken on in man's history. 2023 will be so much for the better

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 12:41 AM

confused
Posted By: Marty

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 12:43 AM

Let's see now, the chairman of the joint chiefs conspired with pelosi and china against the sitting potus (trump). If my memory serves me right he admitted to it. He is still the chairman of the joint chiefs.....think about that for a minute.

I think 2023 will be worse and there is no magic wand gonna be waved by the military.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 12:48 AM

we shall see.

but to quote Desi Arnez: "I don't think so, Lucy!"

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 12:54 AM

we shall see.

but to quote Desi Arnez: "I douh na tink so, Lucy!"

Fixed it. LOL!

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:02 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:05 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Let's see now, the chairman of the joint chiefs conspired with pelosi and china against the sitting potus (trump). If my memory serves me right he admitted to it. He is still the chairman of the joint chiefs.....think about that for a minute.

I think 2023 will be worse and there is no magic wand gonna be waved by the military.

Ye of little faith

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:11 AM

& sometimes in the art of war you have to make the enemy believe they're winning

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:11 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:15 AM

[Linked Image]

Boris Johnson resigned! Lol

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:29 AM

Is anybody else confused? cool

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:39 AM

It's a sting operation trapdog1. Just trying to give you guys a heads up. Seems like there's gonna be some surprised folks here on Trapperman when it goes public

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:40 AM

you heard it here first...

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:42 AM

It's a sting operation trapdog1. Just trying to give you guys a heads up. Seems like there's gonna be some surprised folks here on Trapperman when it goes public

Okay. Should be interesting, thats for sure!

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 01:54 AM

In law enforcement, a sting operation is a deceptive operation designed to catch a person attempting to commit a crime.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 02:12 AM

I HOPE you're right!

(but I think you're nuts!)

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 02:51 AM

I HOPE you're right!

(but I think you're nuts!)[/quote]

I would be thinking that too if i were you & others. But justice is coming in a big way. Over 100,000 arrests to be worldwide

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 03:55 AM

And the tooth fairy is gonna bring me a margarita and some cash tonight

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 04:07 AM

smile
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 04:42 PM

So enlighten us please? Pretty hard to be prepared if we don't have details. Thanks

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ringneck1
So enlighten us please? Pretty hard to be prepared if we don't have details. Thanks

Please REREAD things i have shared on this post & others. Only the military planners know when, where, etc. Only so much can be told cause if you see it so does the bad side. Just a heads up for you guys. Don't be surprised when it happens in future.

The bad guys KNOW what's going to happen. They will probably destroy the economy, stock market, food supply, etc knowing their days are numbered. They'll try & take everything down with them. Even if everything was made right today it would take 6 months or more to bring things back to any kind of normalcy. But at least the man problem is being addressed

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:09 PM

Alex jones told you this?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:11 PM

Alex jones told you this?

NO! None of those guys

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:12 PM

Only you know about this?

No one else here seems to know anything about this....are you part of the plot to set the world free?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:15 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ringneck1

Please REREAD things i have shared on this post & others. Only the military planners know when, where, etc. Only so much can be told cause if you see it so does the bad side. Just a heads up for you guys. Don't be surprised when it happens in future.

The bad guys KNOW what's going to happen. They will probably destroy the economy, stock market, food supply, etc knowing their days are numbered. They'll try & take everything down with them. Even if everything was made right today it would take 6 months or more to bring things back to any kind of normalcy. But at least the man problem is being addressed

Please tell us you're joking and you really don't believe what you've been posting?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:25 PM

Just a heads up for you guys. Up to you to believe it or not. This political insanity IS going to end. The good guys know what they're doing. Be thankful for that
Posted By: Sharon

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:26 PM

[Linked Image]

grin

Looks like a super moon...

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:26 PM

Blood moon maybe??
Posted By: Sharon

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:27 PM

Blood moon maybe??

Bad Moon Rising....

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:29 PM

getting a weird vibe, here.

questions:

when the bad guys go to prison, WHO leads the country? is it a military junta?

is the US Constitution restored or is it revoked/revised?

Appreciate any info you can share. (I haven't been following your posts, so a Cliff Notes version and answers to my sincere questions appreciated!)

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:37 PM

Sounds like a global military coop Marlin, but I don't believe a word of it.....the moon brings these things out! laugh

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:44 PM

getting a weird vibe, here.

questions:

when the bad guys go to prison, WHO leads the country? is it a military junta?

is the US Constitution restored or is it revoked/revised?

Appreciate any info you can share. (I haven't been following your posts, so a Cliff Notes version and answers to my sincere questions appreciated!)

In short we are going back to full original constitutional Republic America, full Bill of Rights, etc. like it was originally intended. It will be OUR country again. The military will probably only run the QFS for a couple years to make sure the good guys keep control of it. But this is all up to the good guys to tell. Look for EBS by first of year?

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 06:46 PM

Can hardly wait.

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/13/22 10:50 PM

a fully restored/respected US Constitution, as originally envisioned?

sounds too good to be true.

I hope and pray that you're right!

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 12:24 AM

a fully restored/respected US Constitution, as originally envisioned?

sounds too good to be true.

I hope and pray that you're right!

Just one more bit of insight ( till things happen ) and i need to go silent. Every unconstitutional bullcrap thing this faux administration is pulling will be null & void in the end

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 12:35 AM

laugh

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 01:21 AM

Just one more bit of insight ( till things happen ) and i need to go silent. Every unconstitutional bullcrap thing this faux administration is pulling will be null & void in the end

If you go silent (till these things happen) we will never hear from you again.... frown

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 09:24 PM

If you go silent (till these things happen) we will never hear from you again.... frown

That's funny. laugh Will share from time to time just for you Marty
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 10:02 PM

That's funny. laugh Will share from time to time just for you Marty

I hope and pray you know what your talking about. As for now, I think enough has been said!

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 10:10 PM

I agree & I do know what I'm talking about. I may have revealed too much already
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/14/22 11:57 PM

Exactly

Re: How can you not get behind this? - 08/15/22 12:01 AM

For some reason I have the tune "secret agent man" running through my head.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums