Home

is snareone.com working ?

Posted By: Newt

is snareone.com working ? - 08/10/22 08:14 PM

Got a phone call. They said its not working.
It worked for me.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/10/22 08:17 PM

Sure is.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/10/22 08:20 PM

Works for me.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/10/22 08:26 PM

Thanks for looking
Posted By: Drifter

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/10/22 10:01 PM

Yep works here as well.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/10/22 11:36 PM

Not working for me.
Posted By: Actor

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 12:26 AM

Not working for me either....

Garry-

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 12:28 AM

this is what I get...

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Garry-
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 12:32 AM

Works fine for me on my laptop and phone.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 12:33 AM

It finally came up...

Garry-
Posted By: coop

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 01:28 AM

Nope...
Posted By: Cragar

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 01:35 AM

Working for me , however there may be some issues with browsers rejecting it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Maybe one of our members with more computer skills might be able to explain this.

I am using an Android phone with Brave browser. I can access the site fully , but I am getting some warning pop-ups.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 01:49 AM

Works for me.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 01:54 AM

works for me
Posted By: Coon Duke

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 01:58 AM

Works on iPhone…
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 02:05 AM

No issues here. I know your websmaster so i can have her add some issues if you'd like.
Originally Posted by Cragar
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Maybe one of our members with more computer skills might be able to explain this.

I am using an Android phone with Brave browser. I can access the site fully , but I am getting some warning pop-ups.

Nothing huge there really. Problem is the site isnt configured to automatically to the secure side(https). It just stays on the non secured (http) side. Just your browser being a bit overprotective. You can get around that error by adding the https:// in from of the www to stop getting the warnings as much. You might have to do a couple wxtra clicks because it gets even more paranoid. The shopping cart part is secure.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 04:56 PM

[quote=Coon Duke]Works on iPhone…[/quote

yes please do

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
No issues here. I know your websmaster so i can have her add some issues if you'd like.
Originally Posted by Cragar
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nothing huge there really. Problem is the site isnt configured to automatically to the secure side(https). It just stays on the non secured (http) side. Just your browser being a bit overprotective. You can get around that error by adding the https:// in from of the www to stop getting the warnings as much. You might have to do a couple wxtra clicks because it gets even more paranoid. The shopping cart part is secure.

yes please do
Posted By: DaveP

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 05:14 PM

Android phone, opens fine
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Actor
this is what I get...

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Garry-

This is what I get.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Originally Posted by Actor
this is what I get...

Garry-

This is what I get.

This is what I get also.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 06:57 PM

Now im getting similar messages or photos not showing up. Looks like you'll need to email Janet
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 07:10 PM

OK It works on my phone but not the computer.
Posted By: Agaaming

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 07:54 PM

For those who are not getting it to load, could you please try clearing your browser's cache to see if the problem is resolved? The site was recently moved to a new hosting provider. This shouldn't be causing a problem, but I want to get to the bottom of it.

If you are on the site, and it is not loading, try hitting [Ctrl] [F5] buttons on your keyboard at the same time. If that doesn't work, could you please let me know which browser you are using?
Posted By: Bill from NJ

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 08:06 PM

Works for me...
No issues.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Agaaming
For those who are not getting it to load, could you please try clearing your browser's cache to see if the problem is resolved? The site was recently moved to a new hosting provider. This shouldn't be causing a problem, but I want to get to the bottom of it.

If you are on the site, and it is not loading, try hitting [Ctrl] [F5] buttons on your keyboard at the same time. If that doesn't work, could you please let me know which browser you are using?

It opens fine for me and when I click online catalog its fine until I click on "custom snares" then I get this...

[Linked Image]

I'm using a chromebook so I don't have an F5 button to click. Hope that helps ID the issue somehow. I get the same thing on my Samsung phone with US Cellular.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Originally Posted by Agaaming

It opens fine for me and when I click online catalog its fine until I click on "custom snares" then I get this...

[Linked Image]

I'm using a chromebook so I don't have an F5 button to click. Hope that helps ID the issue somehow. I get the same thing on my Samsung phone with US Cellular.

Refreshing the page or clearing your cache will work

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 08:45 PM

I can refresh a dozen times, does nothing. I just cleared all the data and stuff a week or so ago. ... still, people shouldn't have to.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 08:53 PM

Works for me Newt.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/11/22 09:15 PM

Thanks ADC! it looks like this particular page on the site has an issue, I am getting the same result on this page (and only this page) myself even after clearing the cache. I am investigating further... I appreciate the assistance.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/12/22 12:51 AM

Newt, I believe that I have hunted down and eliminated the problem, things should be working as expected now.

Re: is snareone.com working ? - 08/13/22 11:34 AM

Thanks Corey
© 2024 Trapperman Forums