Posted By: Finster

Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/18/22 09:45 PM

Good grief, that woman is a nitwit.

Posted By: Guss

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/18/22 10:06 PM

No common sense
Posted By: Squash

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/18/22 10:31 PM

The woman and the people who support her are complete idiots, we are so screwed in NY when she wins in Nov..
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/18/22 11:08 PM

It's time to just start ignoring this type of idiocy.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/18/22 11:19 PM

I'm super offended by the video. He said Cow, uhm, cow, dang it, it's so hard to say. He said Cowboys and Indians, It is Livestock Management Technicians and Indigenous Peoples. This has given me the vapors (said with a deep Georgia draw). grin grin
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/18/22 11:57 PM

Horse face Hochul will win in November, With all the democraps downstate, Upstate & western N.Y. have no word

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by trapdye
Horse face Hochul will win in November, With all the democraps downstate, Upstate & western N.Y. have no word

Feel bad for you. She is a complete wack job.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 12:56 AM

Yep the toy guns will prevent future crime....how about the frickin video games? You know where you actually design a plan to eliminate the enemy. Sad.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 11:13 AM

I think we will have enough (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)ED OFF people that has had enough of this BULL(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)! Get out and VOTE!!!
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by rendezvous

I think we will have enough (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)ED OFF people that has had enough of this BULL(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)! Get out and VOTE!!!

X2
Posted By: Squash

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 07:00 PM

What a bunch of morons in Albany, now criminals can buy a can of spray paint, paint their gun, and walk around with it, and the cops will not know if it’s a real firearm or toy.

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
What a bunch of morons in Albany, now criminals can buy a can of spray paint, paint their gun, and walk around with it, and the cops will not know if it’s a real firearm or toy.

Wow, never thought of that!
Posted By: greenetrapper

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 07:51 PM

After the Supreme Court decision that ruled in favor of gun owners in New York they rewrote the laws. We are now worse off as of September 1st then we ever were. No concealed carry unless a sign is posted in the business . You also will need a permit for any semi-automatic rifle. That includes a Ruger 10/22. And also the other day she made it illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to buy canned whipped cream. But these kids can go overseas and spill their blood for a war that these dumb politicians have started at 18. I love the hunting and fishing opportunities in New York and it's a beautiful state that's the only thing that keeps me here besides my family.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 10:15 PM

Canned whipped cream?? What's up with that?

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by greenetrapper
After the Supreme Court decision that ruled in favor of gun owners in New York they rewrote the laws. We are now worse off as of September 1st then we ever were. No concealed carry unless a sign is posted in the business . You also will need a permit for any semi-automatic rifle. That includes a Ruger 10/22. And also the other day she made it illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to buy canned whipped cream. But these kids can go overseas and spill their blood for a war that these dumb politicians have started at 18. I love the hunting and fishing opportunities in New York and it's a beautiful state that's the only thing that keeps me here besides my family.

In your neck of the woods, and others like you, y'all are unfortunately gonna have to deal with it. They will keep coming and flood the SC till they get the outcome they want.

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/19/22 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by greenetrapper

It's going to get better because of the SCOTUS decisions. Trouble is the states are going to throw their hissy fits for a couple of years first. Hang in there. Freedom is at the end.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Toy gun regulations for New York. - 08/20/22 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Woodsloafer72
Canned whipped cream?? What's up with that?

Nitrous oxide. It is a propellant for whipped cream. When 'huffed' it gets you high very quickly. Really bad for your brain cells. Ever notice most whipped cream comes with a security seal (clear plastic wrap) as people will huff the stuff in stores without buying it. Hold the can upright will give you the gas without the cream. Using the can inverted will give you the cream without the gas. Nitrous Oxide is used in sometimes for surgical means by a means to put you under for surgery.

Nitrous Oxide - aka ' laughing gas '
© 2024 Trapperman Forums