Home

Sad Day for the USA

Posted By: MattLA

Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:05 PM

Folks,

I made a comment about this in the other thread, but I just want to say that everybody regardless if you like the guy or dislike him should be ashamed at what has transpired. I don't know what the rest of the affidavit says, but I can pretty much guess. This is disgraceful to our nation, disgraceful to the FBI, and most importantly disgraceful to a former POTUS to have this happen over records. POTUS with the except of just a few things, has ultimate classification authority, which means a verbal order triggers the declassification automatically. There is nothing here that has been presented that would remotely begin to warrant this to have ever of happened in the manner that it did. For the FBI to say that there is likely evidence of obstruction is once again so disgraceful and shameful, even if he was being stubborn about returning the records. I know most people here likely read the rules and regulations as black and white, but I am being very honest when I say this is like your house getting raided for not returning a library book.

Again, don't buy into the fact that a CI guy is investigating it that's who WOULD be investigating it. Certain people within certain places are the only ones who have authorities under different sections of federal law to handle stuff like this. The only thing that would have made me feel different is if there was some reference to foreign collaboration, or sharing these documents with a foreign adversary, but there wasn't and there wont be either.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:28 PM

Just read what was released. I'm speechless not knowing just how to describe a whole bunch of NOTHING.

How any reasonably logical legal mind can sign off on a search for clearly personal and work related documents generated for and by the target who clearly has the supreme authority in their past and current classification on the premise that the same target somehow mismanaged his own documents defies all reason.

The end result is nothing more or less than no elected official ever has or enjoys the autonomy of his or her elected office but in fact become the sole property and control of the unelected bureaucratic state.
Posted By: dakidsmn

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:31 PM

I'm thinking that the were hoping the affidavit wasn't going to be released until after the election so they could beat the GOP with it. They now look stupid and petty.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:32 PM

Where's the insurrection now?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:38 PM

sadder day 1/20/21.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:39 PM

Why aren't conservatives crying lock him up??? Maybe Pence should start campaigning for 2024 now make that his thing.
Lockem Up!

Mac
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tofan
Folks,

I made a comment about this in the other thread, but I just want to say that everybody regardless if you like the guy or dislike him should be ashamed at what has transpired. I don't know what the rest of the affidavit says, but I can pretty much guess. This is disgraceful to our nation, disgraceful to the FBI, and most importantly disgraceful to a former POTUS to have this happen over records. POTUS with the except of just a few things, has ultimate classification authority, which means a verbal order triggers the declassification automatically. There is nothing here that has been presented that would remotely begin to warrant this to have ever of happened in the manner that it did. For the FBI to say that there is likely evidence of obstruction is once again so disgraceful and shameful, even if he was being stubborn about returning the records. I know most people here likely read the rules and regulations as black and white, but I am being very honest when I say this is like your house getting raided for not returning a library book.

Again, don't buy into the fact that a CI guy is investigating it that's who WOULD be investigating it. Certain people within certain places are the only ones who have authorities under different sections of federal law to handle stuff like this. The only thing that would have made me feel different is if there was some reference to foreign collaboration, or sharing these documents with a foreign adversary, but there wasn't and there wont be either.

Exactly right^^^^
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by dakidsmn
I'm thinking that the were hoping the affidavit wasn't going to be released until after the election so they could beat the GOP with it. They now look stupid and petty.

Exactly right also^^^
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver
Why aren't conservatives crying lock him up??? Maybe Pence should start campaigning for 2024 now make that his thing.
Lockem Up!

Mac

Can you clarify . Sorry but I'm not smart enough to understand your meaning.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 07:21 PM

It was, at is has always been, a nine hour fishing expedition.

Most important question, who ok'd this course of action. Not talking about the DOJ, but who really gave the ok for this gestapo raid.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
It was, at is has always been, a nine hour fishing expedition.

Most important question, who ok'd this course of action. Not talking about the DOJ, but who really gave the ok for this gestapo raid.

Seeing as it's a political question, who's the top politician?

But seeing as how the deep state has the apparently unrestrained power to prosecute former presidents one wonders how the current president might answer that question.

The Dims have created their own cage.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 08:01 PM

Biden claims to not have been involved or notified, assuming that statement is true then who did give the go ahead.

It's like the mafia, you gotta have a sit down on a move like this one.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 08:05 PM

Biden claims to not have been involved or notified, assuming that statement is true then who did give the go ahead.

Joe Biden is a liar.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 08:09 PM

The FBI SHOULD BE SCRAPED WE DONT NEED THEM.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 08:55 PM

Since our founders were classicists who knew and understood history and looked to it when crafting our republic i wonder if they could've foreseen these recent events?

https://www.historyextra.com/period/roman/the-emperors-fatal-servants/

The Praetorian Guard: the emperors’ fatal servants

The Praetorian Guard began life as Augustus's bodyguard but evolved into a power-hungry monster responsible for the rise and bloody fall of numerous emperors.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 08:58 PM

If we get a Convention of States we seriously need to considered an amendment prohibiting or severely restricting all forms of federal law enforcement for the very same reason our founders feared a standing army.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Guss
The FBI SHOULD BE SCRAPED WE DONT NEED THEM.

Amen
Posted By: Guss

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 10:39 PM

The real sad day was when Biden stole thhe election and became the illegemint president!.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/26/22 11:47 PM

I would guess Susan Rice....

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 12:02 AM

Garland doesn't look like the kind of guy who would be capable of making this move on his own.

Biden i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know in advance.

But somebody is making high level decisions.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 12:04 AM

I doubt Brandon knows the name of his nurse much less making any decisions.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 12:11 AM

My guess is there was damming evidence against the FBI and others who participated in the endless illegal activity against Trump. I'm betting they were all worried Trump was going to use it in upcoming elections. If so, I hope he has copies!!!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

I would guess Susan Rice....

exactly
Posted By: dakidsmn

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 01:51 AM

Garland doesn't look like the kind of guy who would be capable of making this move on his own.

Biden i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know in advance.

But somebody is making high level decisions.

Biden will be the scape goat.
Posted By: beavert

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 02:12 AM

Schumer said “we’ve got six ways to Sunday to get Donald Trump”.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 02:21 AM

I'm convinced the next time we find common ground with the left is when we agree on a truce to clear our respective dead from the streets.

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
I'm convinced the next time we find common ground with the left is when we agree on a truce to clear our respective dead from the streets.

Nope, they can even be trusted with that. Peace comes when they are all dead.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 04:11 AM

Treason, corruption, conspiracy, perjury and other similar activities are already crimes.
No need for any new laws. These need to be enforced against the current regime and their puppet masters.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by Posco

Nope, they can even be trusted with that. Peace comes when they are all dead.

smile
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 09:35 AM

Obama took 30 million pages of documents with him, heard anything about that?
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 10:37 AM

Joe can barely decide what flavor pudding to.have, lol.

Presser the other day.

"THE PRESIDENT: I — I took control. I shouldn’t do that.

MS. RODRIGUEZ: No problem, Mr. President.

THE PRESIDENT: I’m not allowed to do that. Go ahead. You tell me.

MS. RODRIGUEZ: I think we’re going to go ahead and have the rest of the conversation closed press. So, thank you all so much.

From Day One, when he was repeating his directions via an ear piece out loud, to signing a bunch of executive orders and said, " I don't even know what I'm signing", it's obvious he's oblivious
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 01:47 PM

Joe Biden is a liar and as corrupt as they come. He is a disgrace to this country. He and his son belong in prison. Biden and his allies will stop at nothing to get rid of trump, legal or not.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/27/22 02:10 PM

In my honest opinion, this is the entire political establishment trying to take out Trump because he upended their world, to some for good, to others for worse. The lack of outrage from the political establishment is telling, but the sad part especially for the republicans is that they were dead in the water before Trump. Looking back at the 2016 primaries, if there was no Trump, we would have had a Cruz candidate....who would have got swept by Clinton in 2016.

There is only one goal and that is to disqualify him from running for President in 2024, or any other public office because they fear him.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/28/22 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tofan
In my honest opinion, this is the entire political establishment trying to take out Trump because he upended their world, to some for good, to others for worse. The lack of outrage from the political establishment is telling, but the sad part especially for the republicans is that they were dead in the water before Trump. Looking back at the 2016 primaries, if there was no Trump, we would have had a Cruz candidate....who would have got swept by Clinton in 2016.

There is only one goal and that is to disqualify him from running for President in 2024, or any other public office because they fear him.

I was a Cruz supporter in 2016, but after the election, I realized that the only one who could have beaten Clinton was Trump. He had the goods on her and she new better than to engage with him in any real way because she new that he would not hesitate to bury her publically.
As far as trying to disqualify him for run in 2024, I don't believe that is in the democrat's mind at all. Its too early in the game for that to be the reason.
The real reason is to dirty him up by dragging out a never ending, baseless accusation throughout the midterms in hopes to lessen his effectiveness of campaigning for Republicans running for the Senate and the House in November. Looking at his impressive record of his picks winning in the primaries, there is a good reason for the Democrats to be shaking in their boots.
Posted By: Ol' Smoke

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/28/22 09:54 AM

As the Great Hoax continues....
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Sad Day for the USA - 08/28/22 10:44 AM

The title of this post is accurate and true.

Blessings,
Mark
© 2024 Trapperman Forums