Home

The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin?

Posted By: Leftlane

The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/02/22 07:09 PM

This little clip is just the cliff notes basically.
There are 2 young ladies working off the coast of Hawaii that want to tag huge tiger sharks so they are hand feeding and free diving with them.

There is a much longer video on YouTube that has me thinking these gals might actually do more damage than the 2 others I mentioned because I doubt sharks can distinguish one diver from another.

Question I have is this: what will the next driver they run onto when they are hungry have to feed them? An arm or a leg? Maybe a back strap or a neck roast?

Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/02/22 09:13 PM

ANYTHING TO BE ON A VIDEO
Posted By: garart

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/02/22 09:19 PM

There's a good chance we could see Darwin's Theory unfold on that sharks camera.😉
Posted By: Guss

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 12:03 AM

T h also just asking for trouble.
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 12:27 AM

Good for them , this ranks right up there with walking up to a bull buffalo in Yellowstone NP and kicking it in the testicles then think nothing bad will happen after you do ! Ha ha
Posted By: Finster

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 12:38 AM

Sharks got to eat, and the gene poll needs to be thinned. I see this as a win, win.

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 02:07 AM

Yall are funny but I'm saying if I ever visit Hawaii I think I'll skip the surf boards and stick to the grass skirt girls and cold drinks...
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 02:31 AM

I feel they forgot what those sharks maybe like when they quit giving them a free & easy meal it could be very bad for anyone else who ventures out into those waters .

I agree on the grass skirts and cold drinks even if it's just ice tea .

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 02:37 AM

That's what I'd be sippin! All these heart attacks gonna keep me on the straight and narrow or I'll end up 6 ft under.
Posted By: gcs

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 04:08 PM

Can't imagine that ending well...

People here have no idea how many sharks are swimming around under them, there's been 5 or 6 "incidents" so far, greenies don't want to call them attacks....
Guys ask what bait to use to catch these sharks, I tell them "chunk up a surfer, they seem to like them best" , grin

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 08:59 PM

grin

I'm not scared of much but I'm scared of big sharks.
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Allan Minear
I feel they forgot what those sharks maybe like when they quit giving them a free & easy meal it could be very bad for anyone else who ventures out into those waters .

Democrats will find the same thing when they quit giving out free things. Just like an addict the freeloaders will turn mean when they don't get their stuff.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: The next Timothy Treadwell or Stever Irwin? - 09/03/22 09:24 PM

Would take on a biting donkey to a shark any day. They had a program using dolphins in Vietnam as guards in the harbor. They gave it up as they couldn't distinguish between friend and foe.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums