Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 07:02 AM

And?
Posted By: BigBob

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 07:31 AM

Gonna give out time out's, and send us all to bed with no supper? laugh
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 07:44 AM

I honestly dont think most people on either side have the cardio to be able to really do much in a civil war...
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
I honestly dont think most people on either side have the cardio to be able to really do much in a civil war...

That's why thay make 338 lapua
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 08:44 AM

Lol. So true.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 09:01 AM

Fairly true, but I don’t think this is about civil war but a takeover of the political system, I grew up with a friend whose mother lived in Germany and was a young lady in the 30s, she always s wore long sleeves even in the summer to hide the numbers tattooed on her arm, not a Jew but one of the many other groups that were disliked by the Nazi’s, and what’s happening now scared he to death because it’s so reminiscent of what happened in the early days before Hitler took control

To many people think such things can’t happen here, but I bet it f you asked her I would bet she would say they thought the same thing back then

It doesn’t take a full blown civil war to take control just enough engineered incidents that sheeple demand the government take away their rights which they will give up willingly for the government’s promises of safety
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by nightlife

Fairly true, but ...

Yep.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 10:10 AM

Won't be coming to a town near you. City folk, that's a different story.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 10:19 AM

Cities are people too HT. wink
And one of the engines on the American train.
You think stuff is backordered now, wait until "cities" are embroiled in fighting and see how the supply chain is effected.

We're all in this together...
and I have met some pretty incredible fools in rural areas too.

Blessings
Mark

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 10:33 AM

lol

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 10:45 AM

Unless they're a trapper. Who by adapting his craft, can play civil war twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 10:50 AM

The Body Mass Index stats of Americans indicates you are spot on correct.
Big and getting bigger and gettin bigger earlier as a side bar.
As a people, we don't have too much stamina in us.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 11:18 AM

Hurricanes and Ice Storms.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 11:28 AM

A civil war doesn't have to be an actual fight in the streets, it can be prosecuting political opponents and arresting dissidents while keeping a stranglehold on the media.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 11:51 AM

^^^^^^ what he said. wink
All the proud bullet stock pilers must not realize the foretold Marxist intent of no blood being shed as they drip-drip-drip their evil way to power.
There has been a human scheme to unite the world population under one leader for a very long time and Marxism is the latest version to unite.
Do we know that Marxism is rapidly growing in the world, much faster now than most periods since Karl Marx and Engels wrote the second best selling book of all time called, "The Communist Manifesto."
Or how about leading voices in Europe who are themselves devoted to Marxism.
Are they wrong?
"The domination of capitalism globally depends today on the existence of a Chinese Communist party that gives de-localised capitalist enterprises cheap labour to lower prices and deprive workers of the rights of self-organisation," says Jacques Rancière, the French marxist thinker and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Paris VIII. "Happily, it is possible to hope for a world less absurd and more just than today's."

America has farmed out too much folks.
As in, we owe our souls to the company store called China.
Time will tell how it plays out.
As time always does.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 12:04 PM

How much cardio does it really take to peck on a keyboard? That's all the civil war 99.9% of these warriors will actually see.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 12:14 PM

I don’t believe the heartland has farmed too much out.

“People too”, like saying a turd is filet mignon, just a few hours difference.
Posted By: Guss

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 12:24 PM

Do these soy boy really thing there going to run over us who live in the country..I hope they come hand to hand combat.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 12:31 PM

lol
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:02 PM

I would say it would be the older generation that will carry the early burden of the task if it came to it. The younger generation would likely sit out since they are already the sheep and too soft to bear the load or the thought.

Lots of folks that have lived and seen the changes in their life times will be ready. They can and will do what they can when that times comes. There are many skills that the middle folks have also.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:06 PM

I’d be curious of the military background ratio to those folks vs us MAGA degenerates.
They can train all they want, but until the bullets start flying, no one knows exactly what they will do.
Posted By: k snow

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I’d be curious of the military background ratio to those folks vs us MAGA degenerates.
They can train all they want, but until the bullets start flying, no one knows exactly what they will do.

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:19 PM

Apparently with the amount of guns and ammo being hoarded (for rabbit hunting) someone thinks it possibly could come to more than just telling a few lies at the table. My question is if the worst-case scenario comes to violence, then how do I know who is on whose side other than just returning fire on who ever shoots at me.
What color would represent the right and the left ?
Posted By: Boco

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:27 PM

Not enough extremists on either side yet for a civil war-but getting there.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:33 PM

Nothing to do with extremists on the middles side. The intimidation and prodding has been coming for some time. It will just take the right catalyst to ignite things then it will begin.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
Originally Posted by Wanna Be

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

I enjoy getting hit, it really motivates ya.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:41 PM

How friendly is friendly fire ?
Posted By: Posco

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
A civil war doesn't have to be an actual fight in the streets, it can be prosecuting political opponents and arresting dissidents while keeping a stranglehold on the media.

I was discussing this with an older, liberal friend of mine just yesterday. He reads the NYTs and considers it the Bible when it comes to the truth. Both of us agree we won't see another 1860 version of a civil war.

I think we'll see localized bloodshed in areas like Seattle where Antifa rears its head.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
Nothing to do with extremists on the middles side. The intimidation and prodding has been coming for some time. It will just take the right catalyst to ignite things then it will begin.

Of course it has to do with extremists.
Only when there are not enough left with common ground in the middle to compromise will violent civil war break out.
Only then will one side force their way on the other.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:18 PM

So if the left organizes can they still collect unemployment

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:23 PM

There is no common ground with the lefts agenda. We have yielded and tolerated far too much already. I don't consider myself an extremist. I do have different values and morals then these folks do. I have no intention of forcing my way upon others. They can continue to be who they want to be. Just don't push it down my throat and others who object to it.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:27 PM

There is no room for "live and let live" in a civil war.
That wont cut it.Extremists have no common ground with the other side.
One side views it a "pushing down my throat"
The other side views it as pushing down my throat(abortion issue for example).

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:29 PM

There is no common ground with the lefts agenda. I don't consider myself an extremist. I do have different values and morals then these folks do. I have no intention of forcing my way upon others. They can continue to be who they want to be. Just don't push it down my throat and others who object to it.

They can’t be who they want to be if you don’t take the pill.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:35 PM

Just leave me be and there won’t be trouble. Keep it in your liberal cities and enjoy. Come to me and try and change my town, my community, or my neighborhood and it will not last.
I think they know this. They’ll back out for the same reason the “protest” that was supposed to take place in our little town was cancelled. They realized some will actually fight and that is not what they want. They want soft targets. They want to be the ones overpowering someone weaker or afraid to fight back. They want someone who will obey the law and not step outside of it even to defend themselves…they want victims. Most rural Americans don’t play victims very well. Not all will fight, some might just dig the holes to hide the bodies, but don’t think for a second that anything you’ve seen on TV would happen here without a fight. It’s not in our DNA. Say what you will, but like we told the protesters, we can show you better than we can tell you.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:36 PM

Biden is working real hard to light someone up then things will get real ugly. Unless you are BLM or Antifa or an unknown left wing group of course.
Posted By: waggler

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:47 PM

I have seen the type he's talking about target practicing in the mountains just east of Seattle. The folks I've seen might be just wannabes, but it is probably an indication of something.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:50 PM

I would say it would be the older generation that will carry the early burden of the task if it came to it. The younger generation would likely sit out since they are already the sheep and too soft to bear the load or the thought.

Lots of folks that have lived and seen the changes in their life times will be ready. They can and will do what they can when that times comes. There are many skills that the middle folks have also.

Speak for yourself, a large portion of the older generation have enabled themselves to become victims of their own ignorance by refusing to change certain parts of their life for max longevity. How much of the older generation have armalite rifles and incognito rifles, body armor, NVGs, HF & VHF radios and trains collectively for many situations including the one mentioned in this thread? How much of the older generation write their local, state and federal politicians every month to ensure their elected reps understand their positions?

Speaking of changes, who is at fault? We can say whatever we want about 2020, but the sad part is why did "we" allow 2020 to be competitive? Was it the older generation that have introduced bills that seize the initiative to protect our god given rights and prevent the slow disarmament, dissolution and eventual downfall of our way of life?
Posted By: drasselt

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:52 PM

It's already begun. 2020 was a prelude; Kenosha, Denver, Fort Collins, Klamath Falls, Cour d' Alene etc, etc

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:52 PM

Hasn’t the ground work already been laid by the left to win a civil war if it were to rise up!
Gun control.
Electric vehicles that control our ability to freely move, 250 mile range.
Imprisoning individuals that gathered at the Capitol building for over a year without trial.
Disease mandates.
Control food supplies actually everything.
Control fuel prices
Control students
Do I need to keep going?
Freedom and Liberty have been put in peril!

Oh yah and then steal an election and create Ranked Voting that no one understands!

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

I was discussing this with an older, liberal friend of mine just yesterday. He reads the NYTs and considers it the Bible when it comes to the truth. Both of us agree we won't see another 1860 version of a civil war.

I think we'll see localized bloodshed in areas like Seattle where Antifa rears its head.

When blood is thinned it runs down the street to adjoining communities. Can we build dams or walls to hold it, I doubt it.
Remember the "don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes". Well maybe we will only shoot when we get close enough to see skin color or to see if their eyes slant in the right direction.
We blame our economics woes on sending our hard earned dollars over seas. No matter how many taxes or tariffs we put on their products, until we tool up and make those products at home (including oil) nothing will ever change. Of course then we have the problem of those that would rather live on gov handouts rather than work , so where is the labor coming from. Not many people going to college for 6 years are willing to take a job underneath them. Maybe some need to forget the (now free student loans) and go see the Wizard and get some brains. At any rate we cannot forget cheap house cleaning or tomato pickers until we raise our own labor and not just Queen Bees as we have in the past. Maybe if we had more people working and less people being trained to think in our liberal schools of thought? What is our values ?

Makes since to me the less violent way is at the ballot box and until everyone can be sure of a fair and secure election, then that has to be starting point of any change.
If we can't agree on that then surely at a point the blood of family and friends will flow in the streets !
Posted By: drasselt

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 03:49 PM

The Left Will Fight!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/the_left_will_fight.html
Posted By: Dirt

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 03:56 PM

Just threaten the older generations Social Security and Medicare and there will definitely be a war. smile
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Apparently with the amount of guns and ammo being hoarded (for rabbit hunting) someone thinks it possibly could come to more than just telling a few lies at the table. My question is if the worst-case scenario comes to violence, then how do I know who is on whose side other than just returning fire on who ever shoots at me.
What color would represent the right and the left ?

Spot the ones with their pants half way down their butts and plug them first. Then see who runs ... those are next, together with the ones that hold their pistols sideways.
grin

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Hasn’t the ground work already been laid by the left to win a civil war if it were to rise up!
Gun control.
Imprisoning individuals that gathered at the Capitol building for over a year without trial.
Disease mandates.
Control fuel prices
Control students
Do I need to keep going?

Oh yah and then steal an election and create Ranked Voting that no one understands!

The left also has the surveillance state in their back pocket. A woke military, a corrupt Justice Department and the MSM along with the power to control social media.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

Just threaten the older generations Social Security and Medicare and there will definitely be a war. smile

They have your money so they will stop the electronic transfer to your bank account. The Canadian commies froze the trucker bank accounts.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 04:42 PM

The lefties during the American Revolution were the Tories. Burned people's farms/homes here in NY.
Posted By: hippie

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 04:46 PM

They won't be hard to spot

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:00 PM

Gun control.
Disease mandates.
Control fuel prices
Control students
Do I need to keep going?

The left also has the surveillance state in their back pocket. A woke military, a corrupt Justice Department and the MSM along with the power to control social media.

The first wave must include the media. Surveillance is an asset for those knowing they are being surveyed.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:02 PM

Voting is our last chance for freedom. The last election gave us a window of something that has gone on for years and now it’s out in the open!

Our governor was on the news over the weekend and was asked about Ranked Voting and after a lot of words it came down to a alga-rhythm that actually decided the vote and his last comment was we will see how it goes.

Ranked Voting was voted on and approved by the electorate. Our Governor only has to follow the mandate and may not like it. It was brought to Alaska by a politician that has NEVER won an election fairly! We have more votes counted than registered voters until RV! Now it’s decided by an alga- rhythm (a computer)!

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:08 PM

Voting is our last chance for freedom.

lol

LOL

ROFLMAO

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
The first wave must include the media.

Don't pass by your local university and college campus without thanking those tenured professors who brought us all of this wokeness. They're on the list.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
The first wave must include the media.

Don't pass by your local university and college campus without thanking those tenured professors who brought us all of this wokeness. They're on the list.

Won’t be able to find one. lol
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:25 PM

I didn't watch the video yet

Didn't Joe just recently call dibs on the military for his side ?

How many will follow his orders ?

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:25 PM

If I were Tucker or Clarence, I wouldn't be moving about in public without a bodyguard. Preferably, three or four really good ones.

It's likely only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at them.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:31 PM

Or DJT!

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:34 PM

Or DJT!

Yep.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:38 PM

The Pedo Hitler speech and everything else the puppet masters are pushing is to prod us into a civil war.

They want cival war before the election so Biden can declare martial law and then call in the UN troops like they did in Canada, and before you kinow it we are a one word goverment.

They already sent much of our milititarty equipment to Europe including F-35s

I dont expect we will see any of it back.Europe is the puppet master , we are the puppet now.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:52 PM

If I were Tucker or Clarence, I wouldn't be moving about in public without a bodyguard. Preferably, three or four really good ones.

It's likely only a matter of time before someone takes a shot at them.

I strongly agree with this!

I have been involved in many political campaigns for many different local and state offices. The dirty tricks, lies, immoral behavior, and downright criminal acts of the democrats would be even more shocking if they were more commonly known.

In 2016, the Republicans used a dual strategy that has been used for a long time. They ran a positive campaign - vote for Donald Trump. They also ran a negative campaign - vote against Hillary Clinton. This yielded many extra votes from folks who would not necessarily have voted for Donald Trump.

The left donates veiled money to the campaigns of the weak and moderate Republican / conservative candidates in the primary. If that candidate wins the primary, their lefty candidate may have an easier time of winning in the general election. If the weak conservative wins, then they have eroded conservatism for the present, and their candidate may more likely win next time.

I was very seriously involved in the ballot initiative to ban leg-hold traps in Ohio in 1977. We had only a small amount of local and state money against huge state and national money. The right was not going to change. The left was not going to change. We did not waste time on the left. We encouraged the right to not be apathetic and get out to vote. We won by targeting the middle with honest, forthright, accurate, and rational information, education, and discussion. The right can create a majority by winning a portion of the middle. Our strategy worked - we won by a healthy margin.

The woke radical leftists are doing their best to shrink the middle by eroding their side. Many people believe whatever an authority figure says. Others believe a lie if they hear it enough. The libs know that if they repeat a lie enough it can become the truth to many, or at least the accepted knowledge.

So, their is strength in a group who actually work towards their goal. Apathy, weakness, and indecision can easily undermine the strength.

So, what are you going to do?

Posted By: Marty

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 05:54 PM

Please watch the entire video at least once.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Please watch the entire video at least once.

After that , watch Hitlers Reichstag speech on September of 1939. The similarities are stunning.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 06:40 PM

Just a fire..... laugh
Posted By: TheHipster

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 07:11 PM

This kind of talk is exactly what the people pulling Bidens string want to gin up. Don't take the bait. All its going to take is for someone to go too far and then the media will immediately jump all over it as see we told you these people were all a bunch of violent lunatics. It may unfortunately get more painful but let this guy continue to run this off the rails. The only way this is going to turn around is for enough liberals to experience enough pain to say enough is enough. We're not there yet, but we're getting closer.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by TheHipster
This kind of talk is exactly what the people pulling Bidens string want to gin up. Don't take the bait. All its going to take is for someone to go too far and then the media will immediately jump all over it as see we told you these people were all a bunch of violent lunatics. It may unfortunately get more painful but let this guy continue to run this off the rails. The only way this is going to turn around is for enough liberals to experience enough pain to say enough is enough. We're not there yet, but we're getting closer.

Three nations that tried and rejected socialism

"Because socialism’s roots in Israel were so deep, real reform proceeded slowly. Friedman was asked to draw up a program that would move Israel from socialism toward a free-market economy. His major reforms included fewer government programs and reduced government spending; less government intervention in fiscal, trade, and labor policies; income-tax cuts; and privatization. A great debate ensued between government officials seeking reform and special interests that preferred the status quo.

Meanwhile, the government kept borrowing and spending and driving up inflation, which averaged 77 percent for 1978–79 and reached a peak of 450 percent in 1984–85. The government’s share of the economy grew to 76 percent, while fiscal deficits and national debt skyrocketed. The government printed money through loans from the Bank of Israel, which contributed to the inflation by churning out money.

Finally, in January 1983, the bubble burst, and thousands of private citizens and businesses as well as government-run enterprises faced bankruptcy. Israel was close to collapse. At this critical moment, a sympathetic U.S. president, Ronald Reagan, and his secretary of state, George Shultz, came to the rescue. They offered a grant of $1.5 billion if the Israeli government agreed to abandon its socialist rulebook and adopt some form of U.S.-style capitalism, using American-trained professionals."
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 08:26 PM

Study history , see how the Nazi party is looking to be the same as the democratic party in control now.
Make people dependent on the government , buy the people with fear and hand outs.
Make the people want the government to protect them.
Then disarm the people , make them beg to be taken care of by the government.
Those who have money won't see it coming , until they find their money is no longer good for anything.
Seems like that's exactly what's happening here now.
Add the fact that the government now controls our justice system , and the CIA,FBI.IRS, and our homeland security .
It's closer than you think.
Hitler took over without firing a single shot !
The people begged him to take over.
I see this happening right now, just look at how divided we are, and how people are doing exactly as the present government tells them to do.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/hitler-comes-to-power

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 08:47 PM

At this point it would not surprise me one bit if I found a Joe Biden edition of Mein Kampf on the shelves of a book store

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
At this point it would not surprise me one bit if I found a Joe Biden edition of Mein Kampf on the shelves of a book store

OR how to become a millionaire without an occupation by Hunter Biden!
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 09:19 PM

Some of us are ready anytime the left wants to get this party started !

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by TheHipster

I don't give the south end of a north facing rat what that POS mail-order dictator wants me to do or not. But if he thinks that the tough talk with his F15 and nukes is going to intimidate folks like me, he has another thing coming. I just feel sorry for those two marines that had to stand there and listen to tat tripe.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/06/22 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

OR how to become a millionaire without an occupation by Hunter Biden!

-OR-
A whine guide by Nanci Pelosi with a forward by Paul Pelosi of how to drive free. Act now you you also get a dieting booklet by Stacy Abrams free of charge paid for with your tax dollars.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 12:32 AM

Marty, who is that guy and why should I listen to him? You tube is FULL of talking heads. Whats so special about this guy who isnt selling anything even though he posts links for "training". Training I assume that is pricey. Training that may not even be any good.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 12:36 AM

He is an honest realist and an expert at training people with firearms....especially long distance shooting. What he says makes sense to me...lotsa people who talk big are very unprepared but think they are prepared.. people need to watch the whole thing and absorb what he is saying...or not, totally up to ya'll.

He is not a utube prepper scammer..
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 12:40 AM

I am to old to march off to war. If it comes to that I will try to take a few communists with me right here at home. Without my pills I won't live long anyway.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 12:51 AM

Take many......think/act BIG.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 03:56 AM

Fence riders first

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Fence riders first

lol
Posted By: Dragger

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 09:56 PM

All this talk of civil war make me want to take a nap.

Only men who don't have a place to sleep, a TV and a beer will fight for freedom.

Sad but true.

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/07/22 10:23 PM

The video warned us that someone may claim to be a patriot but unbeknownst them they are, by programming, really commies. The irony is that the video is posted on youtube which censors conservative thought. smile
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/08/22 07:58 PM

REX is to the point in all his videos. He is also a very accomplished long range shooter

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/08/22 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
REX is to the point in all his videos. He is also a very accomplished long range shooter

yup.

check out his stuff.....
https://www.youtube.com/c/TiborasaurusRex
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: The Left is Training for Civil War. - 09/19/22 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Guss
Do these soy boy really thing there going to run over us who live in the country..I hope they come hand to hand combat.

When this country does reconfigure finding a real person to fight will be like finding a real person to talk to about your Google account .with the police departments depopulating we are nearing a big push for drone enforcement programs. Once they are in place control of the drones will get centralized . They have no conscience.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums