US Army Psyops recruiting video - 09/06/22 01:59 PM

Interesting very interesting especially how we do things now days
Definitely better then then the last.... abomination they did

Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: US Army Psyops recruiting video - 09/06/22 02:24 PM

Is that about the Military or fbi/irs?
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: US Army Psyops recruiting video - 09/06/22 02:27 PM

Doubt you’re coming in off the street doing that, could be wrong though.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: US Army Psyops recruiting video - 09/06/22 02:57 PM

PSYOPs are pretty good, but LOL gotta focus on the more mundane parts like dropping misinfo pamphlets, sabotage ops and of course good ole staff time at a BDE where you do nothing related to PSYOPs. They have had trouble recruiting for a long time, most went because the bonuses were insane. They may have changed it now, but almost all of PSYOPs were other MOS's like infantry, intel, cav scout, etc. I will say the one thing that does remain true, is I don't think that much of any other part of the MIL even other SOF elements knew (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) they were doing which is cool in it's own right.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: US Army Psyops recruiting video - 09/06/22 03:08 PM

Anyone else notice the theater seats and start adding 2 and 2
Posted By: TC1

Re: US Army Psyops recruiting video - 09/06/22 03:36 PM

Probably gonna ruffle a few feathers with this but hey, it needs to be said. Does anyone here think that today’s military is any less corrupt than the alphabet agencies? I’m of the belief that just as the other agencies there are some good ones in the ranks, but I believe many with differing views of the swamp mentality have been washed out or not promoted so as to semi- force them out. As for the crew with the boots on the ground many are brainwashed to blindly follow command, with no regard for civil liberties or constitutional granted rights. I’m afraid that many of our modern soldiers will follow the same logic as the alphabet agencies door knocker’s. I really hope I’m wrong, but with the top brass spewing the garbage they do, I’m thinking I’m not? What say you? The Elite units I would think see the bigger picture, but one will not know till that time arrives.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums