Home

Testimonies! re phrased-miracles

Posted By: west river rogue

Testimonies! re phrased-miracles - 09/08/22 11:32 AM

God has kept me alive thru all the battles,leukemia 12 yrs with no chemo,the perils of many countries worst areas,The knockdown bloody dragouts of life on the streets......I cant tell you of all of the things!! I believe he has healed my heart needing open heart they say......the being raised in an agnostic home.....gave me an angel to live with in my home at a late age in life and I believe he will allow me to live long enough to see my angel grow up on earth. Thank God for all the Christians holding me up! Im a sinner and deserve none of it!
Rephrasing this guys for more definitive answers and testimonies. Looking for actual miracles god has done for you PERSONALLY!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 11:36 AM

too many Blessings to count!
Posted By: SJA

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 11:45 AM

Still alive and well . . . and only by the Grace of God.

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 11:47 AM

For all needing healed,,sing this prayer!
Posted By: Guss

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 12:46 PM

That is a GREAT song!!! There is power in the name of Jesus Christ.

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Guss
That is a GREAT song!!! There is power in the name of Jesus Christ.

True,and God HEALED my heart this morning.......
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 01:01 PM

Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

He is the way maker miracle worker,promise keeper!!!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 01:11 PM

I'm not ashes yet!
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 01:34 PM

The wife and I was involved in a rollover accident a few years back,, we walked away unhurt..luck?? I don’t think so [Linked Image]
Posted By: charles

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 01:35 PM

Colon and kidney cancer. Both stage one and fully removed. Survived 23 months of knee infection following a replacement.

Still ticking. Be 76 in a month.

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Colon and kidney cancer. Both stage one and fully removed. Survived 23 months of knee infection following a replacement.

Still ticking. Be 76 in a month.

Charles have you attended elevation worship in charlotte? Im gonna make it there!
Posted By: Miley

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 03:44 PM

My children and grandchild!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 03:48 PM

Saved my life more then once. Way to many blessing to count or list them.
Posted By: insanelupus

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 03:55 PM

He did what no one else could do, softened a hardened heart! It's made all the difference!
Posted By: Finster

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 03:56 PM

Gave me everything I have and then gave me a wife.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 03:58 PM

Well we were walking along the Klutina River when the kids were young and the wife was last in line. The Klutina below the old highway was very swift and people have lost their lives in it. As we are heading to fish at the mouth with the Copper River my wife lost her balance and fell and was sliding into the sift current. There was a small branch she grabbed onto but it was pulling loose. A man appeared and took her hand and pulled her to safety. We looked for him to thank him and he was no where to be found and not seen by anybody.

I think the God for her safety! 62 years together in a few days!

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Well we were walking along the Klutina River when the kids were young and the wife was last in line. The Klutina below the old highway was very swift and people have lost their lives in it. As we are heading to fish at the mouth with the Copper River my wife lost her balance and fell and was sliding into the sift current. There was a small branch she grabbed onto but it was pulling loose. A man appeared and took her hand and pulled her to safety. We looked for him to thank him and he was no where to be found and not seen by anybody.

AWESOME!!!!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:05 PM

I have been given more than I deserve. Some nights when I'm praying I ask, "Why have you been so good to me after all I've done and am?" If my life were to crash, I would not be surprised. I'm long overdue.

My favorite song about the King of Kings would be, "How many Kings". I would put it on here if I knew how. I watch it on You Tube. When I listen to the words, I get all misty.
Some people think that Jesus didn't come into being until he was born a man. That would be incorrect. Col 1:15-18.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:13 PM

That is awesome? I've heard similar stories. I listened to a girl who was on campus. She had been in the college library late at night. She walked back to her dorm and saw two rough looking guys who were waiting for her to walk by. She became afraid and paused. Suddenly, the guys turned and walked away. She later found out from someone who knew the two guys who said they had planned to assault her until they noticed the two huge men walking beside her. She was never aware of anyone with her.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:17 PM

He sacrificed his only son for my sins. Thanks be to God!
Posted By: Guss

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:20 PM

To many to list
Posted By: K91773

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:24 PM

He sacrificed his only begotten Son to be a blood atonement for my sins, and through his grace redeemed me a filthy rotten sinner deserving of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), but instead covering my sins with Christ's blood and making me a child of the King. I am so blessed to have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Beyond that he has given me more blessings than it would be possible for any man to count. I am thankful to Him for His grace and love.
Posted By: RustyShacklefrd

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:31 PM

To much to list
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:46 PM

I have enough to write a book but most recently, a friend with strong faith passed. We had been praying for months for healing. He passed on a Monday and I spent the next two days questioning a lot. Wednesday I pulled out of the stone yard heading East. A short bit down the road there is a house surrounded by a bean field. I’ve driven past it hundreds of times. I was in thought when a dove appeared, landed in the middle of the road between the yellow lines back to me, turned toward me then flew to my right just passed the house. As I drove by the house seconds later I looked to see where it got to but it was gone. The woods is probably 1/4 mile from the road. Where did it go?

Just made me feel at peace.
Posted By: TheHipster

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 04:48 PM

He saved me from myself. To him all the glory,
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 05:21 PM

He allowed me to be in a place to assure someone that there really is only one choice. She is now three and the apple of that young man's eye I had the pleasure of visiting with.
Posted By: K9BeavCoon

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 05:44 PM

God delivered me from anger and alcoholism. I have a dangerous occupation and he’s kept me safe many times. Most recently God healed my wife’s knees. She was told by doctors she would knee replacement by age 40. She suffered with daily knee pain. She’s walking on new knees and not hasn’t had a stitch put in em.
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 06:15 PM

Everything! With out him, I have nothing!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Gator Foot
Everything! With out him, I have nothing!

This, not only more than I know but more than I could even comprehend.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/08/22 11:04 PM

I have made God laugh many times. I am sure he keeps me around for the humor. If you want to make God laugh tell him your plans. Thankful for the morning. Praise him for the evening. My mother as she was passing. Confirmed what we all believed. She told us God is not finished with my house in heaven. I will go when it is finished. She passed 2 days later. Every time in my life I start feeling sorry for myself. The lord will humble me. Put me in my place. Walks with me everyday.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/09/22 12:36 AM

God takes care of drunks and fools. He has my back and front!
Posted By: rex123

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 09/09/22 12:39 AM

I am living proof God has a sense of humor.

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 10/19/22 12:05 PM

again
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 10/19/22 12:32 PM

Blessed by God's Angel
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 10/19/22 12:56 PM

It's amazing how much happier and positive I am in everyday life now that I'm more God focused. Everyone noticed a change including myself. Slower to get mad if I do get mad at all, quick to admit when I'm wrong ot could be without getting defensive just to name a few. Definitely a much feeling and way to live life.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 10/19/22 01:16 PM

God definitely saved me. As a young man I was very much on the wrong path. Based on how I was living I should now be a homeless, unemployed, alcoholic, drug addicted, ex-con, divorcee with a long train of human wreckage left in my past. But thank God he was watching over me every step of the way and protected me from the tragic consequences of the way I was living. He pulled me from the miry pit and set my feet on the Rock!

The way God prepared my wife perfectly for me and brought her to me at just the right time is a genuine, obvious and irrefutable supernatural miracle. Don't try to tell me there's no God. I've seen. I've witnessed His work. There's no other possible reasonable explanation.
Posted By: slydogx

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 10/19/22 02:48 PM

I don't think I could properly explain it... but whatever doubts I had before have been completely removed about 3 years ago and I am truly blessed for having His grace revealed to me.

I only owe Him everything
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What has God done for you? Testimonies! - 10/19/22 05:37 PM

I was dead but God made me alive.
Paul was correct. Then and now.

The mature believer understands what Paul so often preached, taught, and wrote about...
which is that the gift given each believer is for the building up and exhortation of the body (Church of Christ).
It's a corporate gifting.

On top of the individual grace of redemption.
Wanna have some fun, figure out your gift grin
How so?
Ask others.
It's either speaking or service (1 Peter 4:11)

"What's in your wallet?" is no match for "what's your gift?"

Blessings y'all!
Mark
© 2024 Trapperman Forums