Posted By: SGT. C

Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 08:06 PM

96 years is a great run. Now her and Prince Phillip are together forever. RIP
Posted By: Larry Baer

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 08:10 PM

Here Here
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 08:23 PM

I think you mean Prince Phillip. Prince William is alive and well and waiting for his turn.
Posted By: jk

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 08:23 PM

She was a teenager during the Blitz = wow

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by wissmiss
I think you mean Prince Phillip. Prince William is alive and well and waiting for his turn.

Fixed it. Keeping up with all the princes , queens, and kings are mind boggling. Thanks, Sarge
Posted By: Guss

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:05 PM

To me she was just a regular woman nothing special.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:13 PM

She was the Heart. Of England...RIP
Posted By: Orlando

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:14 PM

Born into entitlement - Never quite understood the royalty thing
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:15 PM

After 70 years now the phrase of Long live the Queen becomes Long live the King now
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by SGT. C
Originally Posted by wissmiss

Fixed it. Keeping up with all the princes , queens, and kings are mind boggling. Thanks, Sarge

Prince Phillip was her husband and died few years ago. Prince, now King Charles is the heir, along with the Kings Consort, Lady Camilla.

And it's "God Bless the Queen and long live the King"!
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:35 PM

She visited the USA 5 times in 70 years, no idea why everybody from the USA is going nuts. She has had just about no impact here in the USA. RIP
Posted By: warrior

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 10:56 PM

We as Americans do not have to understand the monarchy of Great Britain. I would like to think that we as descendants of a common culture would respect the traditions and wishes of our former country.

In many ways the monarchy represents more of an ideal of tradition rather than an actual personal hold upon power. Much in our own we the people / consent of the governed is reflected in the practice of the British monarchy.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 11:13 PM

The fuss being made over her is called respect. What I don't understand is the filth being spouted on something called black twitter . Just trying to figure why they hate her so much.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
The fuss being made over her is called respect. What I don't understand is the filth being spouted on something called black twitter . Just trying to figure why they hate her so much.

There will always be a vile subset bent on hate and destruction. We call them democrats.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 11:19 PM

I was watching the news at my mother's house and there was a clip of the announcement of her death given on an airplane.
First thing I noticed was a Jewish man laughing.
Have we lost respect for everything in this world?
RIP
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by rex123

Haters gonna hate! We have plenty of them on here!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 11:27 PM

I would rather get genital warts than call someone your highness
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/08/22 11:31 PM

Why do people bow down to "royalty"? In this day and age? They are merely figure heads.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 12:57 AM

GO BILLS!. so far beating the Rams.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 01:06 AM

Them obammas was tryin to be our king n' queen. Thank God that didn't work ....... (yet)
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 01:16 AM

I can't wait for this "story" to blow over crazy
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 01:19 AM

I thought that it was, "God save the Queen, she ain't no human bean."
(I used to be into punk music back in the day. I still am, I'm just saying that I also used to.)
Posted By: Seek

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 01:45 AM

I am completely agnostic about the Royals. Who cares? One of them was Epsteins buddy and King Charles absolutely exhudes wokeism and liberal insanity. Watch him.

Remember the kid/young man that was escaping Windsor Castle by crawling out of a window naked 7 years ago? Anyone think thats a little weird?

Youtube has scrubbed the videos but left the comments. Heres the Asian version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX76l00ZoV8
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 02:04 AM

She ditched fur. That is how I will remember her.

Queen Elizabeth will no longer wear fur, Buckingham ...https://www.independent.co.uk › life-style › queen-eliz...
queen bans fur from www.independent.co.uk
Nov 6, 2019 — The Queen has stopped wearing real fur, according to her official dresser, who revealed that the monarch's new outfits will feature faux-fur ...

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 01:23 PM

Yes to some. She was just a human and a lady. I respected her, not only is my family roots tied to England, (found the vary village where my lineage started)
I'm sorry for those that can't or won't show respect. Please continue to go about your hum drum i didn't get everything i wanted in life.
I respected her for the fact she was not afraid to stand up to evil and perform any job that was needed during WW2.
She was amongst other things, a mechanic working on military equipment.
So, yes she was just ordinary but helped the world defeat evil. Sorta like rosie the rivetor.
We as americans should appreciate that fact.
So be as you may. Thats how i feel.
Sarge
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 02:01 PM

The Queen was an outstand lady and person. RIP
Posted By: mink99

Re: Long live the Queen - 09/09/22 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by drasselt
She ditched fur. That is how I will remember her.

Queen Elizabeth will no longer wear fur, Buckingham ...https://www.independent.co.uk › life-style › queen-eliz...
queen bans fur from www.independent.co.uk
Nov 6, 2019 — The Queen has stopped wearing real fur, according to her official dresser, who revealed that the monarch's new outfits will feature faux-fur ...

Exactly!! Screw the royals.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums