Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 02:38 AM

Both are double trouble
Originally Posted by BigBob
Originally Posted by Seek
Guy is a total creep.

King Charles or ShakeyJake?
Posted By: Seek

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 03:13 AM

I don't know ShakeyJake but he is a trapper and that makes him far better than old King Chuck.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 03:43 AM

laugh
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Glad I'm not Canadian

Would you like to see Biden on our 20's? I don't think that we can talk crap about any other countries leadership at the moment.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 04:24 AM

You should get rid of the royals now or get a royal family of cats like Mark Twain suggested doing.

"I urged that kings were dangerous. He said, then have cats. He was sure that a royal family of cats would answer every purpose. They would be as useful as any other royal family, they would know as much, they would have the same virtues and the same treacheries, the same disposition to get up shindies with other royal cats, they would be laughable vain and absurd and never know it, they would be wholly inexpensive, finally, they would have as sound a divine right as any other royal house...The worship of royalty being founded in unreason, these graceful and harmless cats would easily become as sacred as any other royalties, and indeed more so, because it would presently be noticed that they hanged nobody, beheaded nobody, imprisoned nobody, inflicted no cruelties or injustices of any sort, and so must be worthy of a deeper love and reverence than the customary human king, and would certainly get it.
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"

Keith
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 12:09 PM

Charles. We’re hoping for some new garment orders so the ermine price would go up, but apparently Charles ain’t a big fan of trapping. Probably plastic fur for him…….
When I saw that pic yesterday I spit my drink all over my tablet…..had a good chuckle
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
You should get rid of the royals now or get a royal family of cats like Mark Twain suggested doing.

"I urged that kings were dangerous. He said, then have cats. He was sure that a royal family of cats would answer every purpose. They would be as useful as any other royal family, they would know as much, they would have the same virtues and the same treacheries, the same disposition to get up shindies with other royal cats, they would be laughable vain and absurd and never know it, they would be wholly inexpensive, finally, they would have as sound a divine right as any other royal house...The worship of royalty being founded in unreason, these graceful and harmless cats would easily become as sacred as any other royalties, and indeed more so, because it would presently be noticed that they hanged nobody, beheaded nobody, imprisoned nobody, inflicted no cruelties or injustices of any sort, and so must be worthy of a deeper love and reverence than the customary human king, and would certainly get it.
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"

Keith

RIGHT ON, MAN ! ! ! !
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Shakeyjake
Charles. We’re hoping for some new garment orders so the ermine price would go up, but apparently Charles ain’t a big fan of trapping. Probably plastic fur for him…….

You may be right about the plastic for Chucky based on what his mom did:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...its-containing-real-fur-says-palace.html
Posted By: gcs

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 06:54 PM

To bad mom didn't fire him and let the next generation try their luck.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 07:03 PM

Isn't the Royal family chromosomally challenged?
Probably explains the demise of the British Empire.
It doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to deduce that you don't send troops into battle wearing red coats.
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: Our New $20 Bill - 09/09/22 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by VaBeagler
Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Glad I'm not Canadian

Would you like to see Biden on our 20's? I don't think that we can talk crap about any other countries leadership at the moment.

Nope wouldn't like to see that either
© 2024 Trapperman Forums